Coven's Toy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I forget how difficult this is. Do you really need it closed all the way?" Beth asked, straining to pull on the cords.

"Yes, please, just keep tightening," Tammy said, as her breathing became a bit more ragged.

Eventually the corset was fully closed and Tammy's waist was back to the tiny eighteen inches she was now more-or-less used to.

Elizabeth gave her a hug and a kiss before she crawled back under the covers.

Tammy though still had to don her stockings and hook up her garters to complete her now-normal outfit.

When she noticed Beth watching, she explained, again. "I know, I don't need to do this, for you. But the others always demanded it, and I will have to go back to them, soon, so I just keep up with the habit."

"I understand. And I don't want to interfered with your routine. And, I do love it. You look and feel so sexy, that way." And then after a pause, she confessed. "I guess I'm not that much different from my sisters."

"Oh, you are different. You're not nearly as kinky or demanding as the others." Tammy said as she crawled into the bed and kissed her Mistress goodnight.

To be continued...

From the Author: I hope this approach worked for you. Let me know. I decided it would be better than lengthy, day-by-day descriptions of Tammy's days and nights.

Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.