Coven's Toy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth interrupted, scolded her, "it's not slutty. It's erotic and pretty," and as she did, she reached down and brushed her fingertips up and down Tammy's ear.

"Thank you." Tammy replied. "But then they moved down to my nose, and my septum piercing."

"Ms. Farah, worked another gromet, a black metal one up into my nose and glued it closed in the hole. It hurt a lot! And I cried in pain and, when I got a glimpse of the big ring they were going to put in there, I cried even harder.

"After she soldered it closed, I could feel it resting on my upper lip. And all I could picture was a cross between a slave girl and a cow!"

Elizabeth could tell that Tammy was crying, even now, at the humiliation she felt by being ringed like she was. She stroked her head, gently to calm her.

"I remember Tom reading the 'Gor' books, where the slave women all had their noses pierced and ringed, and were okay with it. I'll never be okay with it!"

"Oh, lover, it's not that bad. It's really erotic, kissing you with that thing dangling in between our lips."

"You really think so, are you just saying that?"

"I really think so."

"But you saw how other people react to it. It's mortifying. I hate it!"

"Screw 'em. A lot of them would love to kiss you, just to feel it."

"Hmm." Was Tammy's only response.

She laid quietly, her head on Beth's tummy for a few minutes, composing herself, before she started up her description again.

All the while, Elizabeth was slowly getting aroused. Her pussy was getting wet, and she was starting to think about Tammy's mouth covering her pussy.

"After that, they had me open my mouth and stick out my tongue, and Farah, gripped it with some sort of locking forceps. Mistress held it, keeping my tongue captive, as Farah glued in the two big balls. "

She sniffled. "I spoke with a terrible lisp for the next week, until my poor tongue got used to the weight and obstruction of the things."

"You know you still have a little lisp. And I think it's darling." Elizabeth told her.

"I know, and I hate it, too."

"Oh stop. You can have them removed once you're free." Elizabeth scolded. And Tammy realized that she was sounding like a whiney little brat. But she hated all of it so much, she couldn't help herself.

"Then they had me strip off my dress, so they could work on my breasts. And I had to sit there quietly as they discussed what they were going to do. And as I listened, I became more and more upset, and started crying again."

Beth, I'd gotten used to my big breasts, by then, and I actually started to enjoy having them. And everyone else seemed to love them, too. But now Mistress Abby was going to ruin them.

"Oh, she did not. They're just, ah, a little slutty." Beth said it, admitting to herself, that in this case Tammy was right to call them that.

"Yes, you see." Tammy agreed.

"Well, they put posts though the piercings near the tips of my breasts, and then worked the shields over my nipples. They used some suction thing to pull my nipples all the way through the shields' cuffs. And then worked the posts through the holes in the shields."

Sniffle.

"Then Ms. Farah glued little balls on the ends of the posts so that they held the shields over the tops of my areolas. You can see how big they are. And they don't come off."

Elizabeth was again caressing Tammy's head as the girl, upset and crying, laid with it on her tummy.

"Then they stretched my nipple out as far as they could so they could glue the gromet though the piercing. When they released my nip, the gromet rested on the cuff of the shield and held it sticking out, looking huge.

"The big rings were put in and soldered closed, after they'd threaded the chains in place, between them."

"Got I hate it all."

"Do you feel it when someone licks and sucks on them?"

"Yes." Tammy admitted, hesitantly.

"How does it feel?"

Sighing, Tammy answered, dejectedly, "wonderful."

"There, you see. They can't be that bad, if they feel that good."

"I suppose."

By that point, Elizabeth couldn't wait any longer. She was horny as hell and more than ready for relief, so she gently pushed Tammy's head closer to her wet pussy, saying, "enough talking for now, I need to feel your tongue in me."

Tammy knew it was coming, sometime, so she wasn't surprised, and she was aroused enough herself to dive in, so to speak.

She positioned herself and then began kissing and licking her mistress, to two consecutive orgasms.

And Beth loved it, picturing Tammy's piercing process as she enjoyed the delightful sensations coming from her pussy.

After a rest, Elizabeth took charge once again and had Tammy lay on her back while she kneeled between her legs. Tammy got really excited when she saw the vibrating dildo in one of her mistress' hands, and a bottle of lubricant in the other.

As Tammy watched, Beth set the dildo on her belly and massaged the lube into her crotch. It felt wonderful and when Beth pushed a couple of fingers into her, Tammy almost came, then and there.

"Don't you dare," Beth said sensing the situation, "not until you've told me about getting the rings down here."

"Oh, please."

"Nope. Start talking."

"Ohhh. Well, after Farah finished with my nipples, and Mistress Abby played with them for a while, pulling on the chains and licking their tips, they had me get up and lay on the kitchen table with my legs spread wide. It was really disgusting."

"No more complaining," Elizabeth ordered, and she held up the vibrator so Tammy would understand the consequences, if she failed to comply.

Tammy sighed, and resumed her story.

"They stood between my legs, holding them apart and began inserting the rings along both sides of my pussy, soldering them as they went along. All the pulling, tugging and twisting, got me excited. And they laughed at me."

"It's getting me excited too. Again." Elizabeth said, giggling.

"They finished by putting the larger ring into the back of my pussy and out my perineum. They called it my 'taint'. I didn't get it until they explained, giggling like a couple of teen-aged girls, 'it ain't your pussy and it ain't your ass hole.'"

Elizabeth just chuckled.

"Then they moved up to my poor clit. Ms. Farah examined me and I felt terrible when she declared that my piercing, there was perfect for a nice big ring.

"I screamed as they worked the big ring with the bell attached through me. It was pure agony. And Mistress had to hold me down as Farah, the bitch, worked it through and then soldered the damn thing closed.

"They gave me several minutes to catch my breath then stood me up, and I screamed again as the weight of the ring and the bell pulled on my body. And when I reached down to hold myself, I hit the bell and it jingled, and I actually felt the vibrations in my clit, and I screamed some more.

"Mistress Abby slapped me and yelled at me for making so much noise, and I had to be quiet after that.

"She told me to keep still, but then she actually hugged me. It was the first sign of affection I received from her, and I appreciated it.

"While we stood there with her holding, with me gently crying on Mistress' shoulder, Ms. Farah packed up her things, and prepared to leave.

"When she was ready, Mistress Abby kissed me gently on the lips, and then stepped away.

"She told me to walk around the room, slowly, while she said goodbye to her friend. And she ordered me to not touch myself, while I walked. She wanted to hear the bell jingling as I moved about.

"Then they walked out, dragging Farah's tool boxes.

"As I walked around, bow-legged, trying to avoid jangling and jingling. I felt terrible. There was, of course the pain as the jewelry pulled on me. And there was the dread and embarrassment, as I thought about living with all of the piercings and jewelry always on display, and making their racket. But I was most upset about how my beautiful body was now ruined by the piercings and the permanent rings and studs, and the damn bell!

"When Mistress Abby returned, I was walking slowly and sobbing.

"She seemed surprised, and asked me what was wrong. Why was I so upset? So, I told her how I felt, and she was actually consoling, and loving and she told me how beautiful I was, and that the new decorations were sexy and pretty and exotic. And that although I wouldn't be able to remove them until after my time with the Coven, they could all be removed and the holes would heal closed, if I so desired.

"And that made me feel better, and I felt better still when she led me into her bedroom and we made love for a couple of hours. And she was careful not to hurt me, and she lovingly brought me to several wonderful orgasms.

"After that we relaxed, and I felt a lot better about the things she had done to me. And the more I thought about it, the hornier I got!"

Elizabeth laughed. And at the same time, she realized how horny she was.

"Did it make you more or less sensitive, down there?" Beth asked innocently.

It took Tammy a while to answer. She was clearly embarrassed, but answered truthfully, as she knew she must, "after the initial pain faded, more."

"Ah, good."

"No, bad. I was horny enough as it was. It made it worse!" And she started crying, again.

But she stopped when she heard the vibrator click on.

When Elizabeth touched it to her clit, Tammy moaned and squirmed, and gasped, and her crying stopped. Her frustration and misery replaced immediately, by her excitement and arousal.

Beth used the vibrator around and in Tammy's wet pussy, and intermixed it with her mouth and fingers, while the girl squirmed, moaned and panted through two quick orgasms.

It also allowed her to examine and play with Tammy's jewelry. For a while, she even used the happy gadget to ring her pet's bell. And she giggled as it tinkled and Tammy protested. But she wasn't very convincing. The toy was enjoying herself far too much for that.

After Tammy calmed down a bit, and caught her breath, always difficult for her in her tight corset, Elizabeth set the dildo aside and sprawled on top of her girl. And they kissed, passionately.

At one point, Beth had to shift as Tammy's nipple jewelry poked her own breasts and it was uncomfortable, if not painful.

Tammy noticed and felt her shift. "See, all of that metal gets in the way." She complained.

"Yes, I felt it. But it is very kinky. And there's nothing to be done about it now." Elizabeth replied as she slithered her way down so she could kiss and suck on Tammy's breast decorations. She did find them erotic in a fetish kind of way. And she had fun nibbling and pulling on the rings, and making Tammy squirm. I certainly don't want anything like that, but it is kind of fun to play with hers. She thought.

Soon though, she couldn't wait any longer and she rolled off and onto her back.

"Your turn now sweetie. I need some relief, badly."

Tammy was happy to oblige. She enjoyed giving, almost as much as receiving that kind of attention, and she particularly liked making love to Beth. And as she crawled between her lover's legs, and picked up the vibrator, she realized that although she always loved sex with the women in her life, Beth meant more to her than any of the others.

And that gave her a thrill. And she worked especially hard to give her mentor the enjoyment she wanted and deserved.

It was quite a while later that, at Beth's insistence she finally moved off, giggling, and flopped down on the mattress, lying next to her.

"What's so funny?" Beth asked, still breathing heavily.

"Oh, I just really enjoy making love to you, and when you've had so many orgasms that you beg me to stop, I feel like I've really accomplished something."

"Well, you have. I'm exhausted." Elizabeth said. And she rolled over and kissed her on the cheek as she swung an arm up and hooked her finger through the ring on her pet's collar.

"Good."

With a gentle tug, Beth mumbled, "now let me nap for a while, I need it."

They both dozed off, with Tammy on her back, and Beth wrapped around her side, and her finger hooked, possessively into her slave's collar.

Only an hour later, Elizabeth woke up and staggered into the bathroom.

When she came out, Tammy was sitting up waiting for her.

"It's too early to call it a night, and I'm thirsty. Let's go get a drink and perhaps a snack."

"Sure. Sounds good."

They wandered out of the room, hand in hand.

Tammy, still wrapped in her corset and stockings had slipped on her heals, out of habit, but Elizabeth was still fully naked, and barefoot as they entered the kitchen. It bothered her. She wished she didn't have to always wear the cursed corset. She missed the feeling of sexy freedom that she enjoyed when she was first in this house after her transformation.

And as she looked over at Beth, she realized how much she liked her. Loved her. Not only was she a beautiful woman, she was caring and sexy, and not nearly as freaky as the other members of the Coven, although they could be fun...

They took glasses of wine and a plate of cheese and crackers back to the bed and shared them as they cuddled and petted, and watched something silly on the TV.

After a while, Beth yawned, and mumbled, good night.

Tammy though, had to slip into the bathroom to perform her internal cleansing ritual, and reinsert her big plug, before she could climb back into bed and sleep. Sometimes her life sucked!

The next day was an easy one. After breakfast they relaxed, went for a nice walk around the neighborhood, and topped their day off with an excellent meal at a restaurant that Elizabeth loved.

Of course, the two beautiful, and sexy women drew a lot of attention. Beth enjoyed watching the other diners' reaction to her toy's body and decorations. Again, she played her game; were they more fascinated by Tammy's nose ring or her breasts? And did any of them hear the jingle of her bell.

Elizabeth chuckled when some wife, punched her husband who was staring, open-mouthed at the sight of her.

And Tammy winked at a couple of women who, watching her, whispered and smiled to each other, obviously attracted to her body.

Taking that as a sign, the two strangers stopped by their table, after they had finished their meal, obviously hoping to establish some friendship, or perhaps something more. But Elizabeth shut them down, and they left disappointed.

"Why didn't you invite them to sit? They looked like fun, and the blond, in particular, was pretty." Tammy asked. She herself was disappointed, and aroused. Big surprise.

"Because I don't want to share you."

"That's nice, but..."

Before she could finish her sentence, Elizabeth reached out and hooked her finger through Tammy's collar's ring, and pulled her head close.

"Forget it. And finish up. You have a story to tell, I believe you have more to say about your time with Abby, right?"

"Yes, I do."

"Good." She said as she released her hold.

Tammy sat back and glancing around saw several people who had apparently been watching, and she felt herself blushing. She was actually surprised that it still embarrassed her. She'd been wearing her slave collar for months, and sometimes actually forgot that it was there for all to see. But when others, took note of the thing, she knew that they saw her as the sex slave she had become, and it embarrassed her, still.

Elizabeth saw her blushing, and realized why, and for a moment she felt sorry for her companion, but she quickly got over it. Tammy was the Coven's toy for another year, and her toy for the month, and that was the deal.

They resumed the erotic story session, that evening as soon as they returned home.

Once they were comfortable, Tammy started her monologue.

"I wasn't the only girl staying with Mistress Abby. She had a live-in lover who she called her 'project girl'. She was absolutely covered in tattoos. She was beautiful and erotic, in an artistic and kinky way. But when I initially met her, I was really afraid that Mistress Abby might do the same to me."

"Mistress called her 'Bouquet'. I have no idea what her real name was."

"Well, tell me about her. Get on with it!"

"Like I said, her whole body was tattooed with colorful flowers and green leaves and vines. They covered her from the neck down. And she had some tiny, pastel flowers and vines lightly tattooed around her face. On her cheeks and forehead. They looked very delicate and pretty, but they still freaked me out a little."

"I can understand."

"Well, she had large, colorful and intricate bouquets of flowers, in mostly pastel shades, and fine lines, on her breasts, tummy and crotch, and on her ass. Her skin, in those areas was completely covered. The other parts of her skin, in between, were mostly inked in leaves and vines in shades of green. Again, they were delicately done. No really dark colors and little black ink, involved. It was all very delicate and feminine. Pretty, but kinky, too.

And, occasionally a bird, insect or stray flower seemed to poke out of the foliage. Only maybe ten percent of her actual skin showed through."

"Wow, that must have been a sight." Beth said, trying to picture the girl in her mind's eye.

"It was, and Bouquet was always naked, so we could always see and admire her whole body."

"Always?"

"Yes. And it kept me even more aroused than I usually am."

"Oh, come now, you're always horny." Beth said smiling, knowingly.

"Well, yes, but the feeling was even stronger and more distracting." Tammy replied with a sigh.

"Her legs were covered in vines and branches that looked to be climbing up from the ground. It drew your attention up to her torso. The flowers hid her pussy, like camouflage. You had to really look to find its shape. The same for her nipples, and belly button."

"Bouquet still had a lovely head of golden-red hair, and her eyes were very green. She was probably a beautiful Scottish lass, with very white skin, before the tattoos covered her. A couple of times the Mistress, threatened to shave her head and cover her baldness with another bouquet. But the girl hated the idea, and always protested against it. She loved her hair, and I did too. So, Mistress Abby left that part of her alone."

When Tammy stopped talking, expecting some comment from Beth, she was surprised. She had shifted her position and looked up to see her Mistress' eyes closed, but she didn't think she was sleeping.

"I can kind of picture her. And it's making me very hot. Tammy, lover, I need you." And she began panting and squirming even before Tammy turned back and began kissing at the top of her pussy, slowly working her way down.

Elizabeth enjoyed Tammy's attentions for a while, before the two women switched roles and Tammy got her own, much-needed relief.

After they rested and simply cuddled and kissed, Elizabeth pulled out the strap-on and took up position behind Tammy in the doggie position. She took Tammy from behind, mainly to enjoy the jingle of her bell and the rattle of her rings. She knew it was a bit perverse, and perhaps even a little mean, but for her it was fun.

And, Tammy was more than happy to enjoy another orgasm.

"God, I do love your stories," Elizabeth sighed as they lay quietly in bed later than night. They had showered together after their last session of love-making, having fun with their time under the water. Then Beth had crawled into bed, leaving Tammy to her cleansing process and the donning of her corset.

Beth had suggested that she leave it off, for a change, but Tammy explained that her body was so very used to the thing, that it was more painful these days, to go without it.

When Elizabeth then offered to help her with the lacing. Tammy agreed to that, so after her plug was in place, she walked out to the bedroom with the thing wrapped loosely around her torso. Beth jumped out of bed, and slowly tightened the laces.