Coven's Toy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try to relax, my dear. You have to get used to it. Tomorrow, I'll just tighten it a half inch, and then a couple of days from now, we'll take it down another half. Before you leave me, we'll have you at eighteen, like Donna wants. She'll be very pleased when you show up already at eighteen."

"Whoopie." Tammy gasped, sarcastically.

And Beth laughed, while Tammy only smiled weakly.

That night the two of them stayed up late, watching a movie and then went to bed and made slow, gentle love to each other. Afterwards, they cleaned up and cuddled under the covers, ready to get some rest.

Tammy though, had trouble getting comfortable, laying and breathing shallowly in her new more stringent stays. But she eventually succeeded in joining Beth in sleep.

She spent the next day trying her best to get used to her new restriction. Elizabeth helped her out by occasionally loosening her laces. Giving her a break for an hour or two, before retightening it to nineteen and a half.

At each relacing, Tammy moaned and groaned, but accepted her fate.

It made for a long and difficult day, but by dinnertime she was more-or-less used to the thing.

She prepared a nice meal. The cooking distracted her from her suffering. And as good as the food was, she didn't eat much.

That evening, after one final break and retightening they went to bed, and Tammy resumed her telling of experiences with Mistress Sally.

"During the third week of my stay, we took a long trip to Cologne, Germany. It was quite an adventure, and not necessarily a fun one, for me."

Beth was really curious, but waited patiently for Tammy to continue.

"It was the week of Cologne's Gay rights parade. I guess it's one of the biggest events in Europe, and Sally and a bunch of her activist friends always attend. They meet with other movement leaders and join in the parade and all of the parties, held throughout the city. The group actually borrowed some supporters' corporate jet, so we flew in comfort all the way there."

"Wow, that must have been nice." Beth commented, as she squirmed under Tammy's ministrations. Tammy had run her long nails up her belly to her breasts and nipples scratching lightly and tickling delightfully.

Tammy loved Beth's nipples. She supposed that in part she was jealous as her nipples were unencumbered by piercings and erotic jewelry, like hers were.

"It was nice, sort of. When I first heard about the long trip, I was terrified about having to go through TSA and their scanner. I was sure that they'd demand a strip search, and discover all of my decorations. I would have died with embarrassment."

"Oh, I'm sure they see all sorts of kinky things."

Tammy groaned, "I was most afraid about them wanting to make sure I wasn't smuggling anything in or behind my butt plug. Can you even imagine how humiliating that would have been?"

"Ah, I see your point."

"At least in the private jet. Going in and out of little airports, we didn't have any of that to deal with. Just customs, and they were all right.

"But the private jet also made it easy for everyone to dress casually and in outfits, ah, appropriate for the gay event. And I use that term in both senses of the word."

"Huh?"

"Well, the guys, in particular dressed like the cast of 'La Cage au Folles'. Remember the movie with Robin Williams?"

"Yes, I remember. So, they were sexy and colorful?"

"Yes, and Mistress kept me in my harness. But she was kind enough to allow me the use of my arms. At least for the flight, they weren't locked behind me, useless."

"That was nice of her."

"Yes, but I spent most of the flight servicing the passengers, and I don't mean with drinks. There were ten of us on the plane. So, one-by one, I knelt in front of them and while the others watched, I sucked and licked them to their orgasms."

"Hmm." Elizabeth mumbled as she pictured the one-sided orgy. She couldn't help thinking that it sounded like a fun way to fly.

"As before, a couple of the gurls' cocks were locked away in chastity cages, so they couldn't cum, but I had to suck on them anyway. And a couple of the women had the good grace to cover me, and their lower halves with a blanket. More to hide their own embarrassment, than mine, I'm sure.

"By the time I was finished, I was a mess, and my jaw and mouth were sore and so tired, I couldn't talk. Thank heavens it was late by then. We were somewhere over the Atlantic, so everyone slept the rest of the flight."

"When we landed, Mistress locked my arms up, and they used the long coat with the fake arms to dress me. And that's all I wore for the rest of the trip."

"Really?"

"Yes, for the entire week, I wore only the harness, had no use of my arms, and when I was out in the general public, I wore only the coat. Mistress and her friends took care of me, as they did when we were at home.

"When they attended meetings, I was usually left in the hotel room. But I attended all of the parties and the parades wearing only my harness. Of course, I fit right in with a lot of the other party goers and parade participants.

"It's a really big event around there, and almost anything goes. The authorities, don't interfere, and Europe is much more open about nudity and sex, than we are here."

"Yes, I've seen that. But it sounds like, at least for that week, they were even more forgiving than normal."

"I guess so. I saw all kinds of dress, and undress. More skin and sex in public than I ever saw in any porno movie."

Tammy paused in her story, apparently thinking back to what all she'd seen and done."

"And all week I was pawed, and pinched and man-handled. And in the evenings, I serviced Mistress Sally and her friends, and a few others, too. But only a few times was I allowed to cum, myself."

"Poor dear, you must have been very horny."

"Oh, I was! So horny that during the parade, I didn't resist when Mistress turned me over to a group of women, real women, thank heaven, who were dancing on a parade float. They unbuckled my crotch strap and used a huge strap-on cock to fuck me, on full display of the crowd as we traveled down the middle of the street. The crowd cheered as I orgasmed. Not once but twice!

"I was both relieved and humiliated. I suppose it could have been considered rape. It's embarrassing, but I have to admit, I actually enjoyed it. While they were fucking me, I didn't care about the crowd! God knows how many photos people took and posted to the Internet."

Beth giggled. "We'll have to search. There may be some good ones out there."

"Oh lord, I hope not!" Tammy said, but she herself was giggling at the idea.

"After a full week, we returned from Germany, tired and worn out, in all respects. And the flight back was just as much fun as the flight out." Tammy said, disgustedly

"You serviced the others, including the guys, again?"

"Yes, and I didn't enjoy it any better than the first time."

"Everyone went home, to their own homes, that is, and Mistress and I went to her house alone, for a change. We slept for two days, straight."

"You must have been exhausted." Beth laughed. "But I bet you woke up horny."

"Of course.

"Well, never mind. Right now, you can service me, like you did sister Sally's friends."

Tammy smiled, shyly. "At least you have a nice pussy. Not a nasty, locked away cock."

Beth laughed, and decided that she'd heard enough for tonight.

The two of them spent the rest of the night making love to each other, and both of them slept well and happily.

It was a couple of days later that they again settled in for another evening of story-telling, and the vicarious sex that Elizabeth enjoyed so much.

Tammy's month with Mistress Joanne was next.

Before crawling into bed, though, Elizabeth grabbed Tammy and held her, saying, "My dear, I think it's time we tightened you up again."

"Oh, please Mistress," Tammy whined, trying to beg off.

"Now, come on, you know you have to do it, else your Mistress Donna, will make your life hell. She'll probably lace you down to eighteen on day one."

Tammy shivered, "that would kill me."

"Well, I doubt if you'd actually die, but you'd sure be miserable. So let's get this done. Now turn around."

Sighing, Tammy did, and allowed her laces to be tightened another half-inch. It didn't sound like much of a change, but to her body it made a big difference. She moaned and had even more trouble breathing.

"I think I've got you down to almost nineteen, now. You look amazing!" Elizabeth said as she stood back and examined Tammy's shape.

"I don't feel amazing." She said, breathless.

"Well, I'm sure everyone will think your shape is erotic and very feminine. In a Victorian kind of way."

"And a bimbo body way!"

"Well, that too," Beth laughed, as she jumped into her bed.

Tammy followed more slowly and carefully, panting as she did.

After settling in Tammy began relating the next chapter of her tale.

"I really enjoyed my time with Mistress Joanne. She was nice and loving and treated me kindly, throughout."

"Good, I'm sure you needed a break from all the kink."

"I did. I was kind of worn out.

"At Mistress Joanne's, I did do quite a bit of the cooking and housework. But I think that was good therapy for me too.

"The best part was that there was plenty of sex. And I got my fair share, for a change. With both Mistress Joanne and with her friends and lovers. And she has plenty of those. She loves group sex, with a lot of partners."

"Orgies, eh?" Beth said chuckling. She'd never tried making love with multiple partners, at the same time. But that didn't mean she wasn't interested in it.

"Yes, almost half of the time, there were several women in her big bed. It was really fun, and I learned a lot."

"I bet," Beth added, chuckling.

"And Joanne, was very careful about who she invited to her bed. All of the women were pleasant and pretty and friendly. Most of them were fascinated by my body and my decorations, and the ones that weren't, were polite enough to not make a big deal over my piercings, jewelry or my corset, either.

"For a couple of them, my pussy rings and my bell became their main turn-on, and they spent what seemed like hours, sucking on them, and me. It was wonderful, and I was, during those sessions, happy to have my jewelry."

"Happy about your clit ring and bell? Really?"

"Yes," Tammy whispered, embarrassed by her admission. She found it amazing that she felt that way. Those body decorations, had always been her most hated modification, but at least during those days, she had received a lot of pleasure from them, and many epic orgasms.

"Mistress Joanne, seemed to like leading me around, controlling me, by my nipple ring chains. She'd grab the longer one and pull on my nipples. That was the unkindest thing she did to me. But I really didn't mind as even then she was gentle and it was kind of sexy."

Tammy paused in her narration to reach up and tickle her mistress' breasts and nipples with her nails. A As always, she wished her own nipples weren't so full of metal. She giggled as Beth moaned and shivered, and finally pushed her hand away.

Only then did she continue with her story. "But most of the time we all just made love."

"It was the first time I had ever done a 69 with another woman. And I loved it. Although, if I didn't focus on my partner and her orgasm, my own orgasms distracted me. And when I did, I still orgasmed, but they weren't as nice.

"But regardless it was great."

"Well why haven't you tried that with me?" Beth asked, feeling deprived.

Tammy laid quietly for a minute. "Mistress, would you like to try the 69 position? Right now, with me?"

"Yes, my love, I would."

So that's what they did. Tammy swung around until her head was toward the foot of the bed, and her pussy was toward the headboard.

Beth slid down a bit, but with her head still propped up on her pillow. It made it easier, and more comfortable for her to gain access to Tammy's ringed pussy as the toy laid on top of her. In that position, she was even able to work her arms up and in between Tammy's thighs so she could employ her hands and her mouth and tongue on the girl's pussy. She quickly intertwined her fingers in her rings, as she sucked Tammy's bell and clit into her mouth.

While Beth was playing with Tammy's jewelry, Tammy was resting on her elbows with her breasts pressing into Beth's belly, and her head bowed and stuck between her legs. Her tongue was busy on her Mistress' clit and inside her pussy.

Both of them were faced with the issue Tammy had described. How to focus on their partner's pleasure, while being distracted by their own.

It was a happy dilemma that they were both handling as best they could.

It did not prevent them from thoroughly enjoying themselves.

In short order, they both wound up giggling as they squirmed and panted under each other's manipulations.

Tammy, more sexually sensitive than her Mistress, actually reached her orgasm first. She simply couldn't control herself. It didn't bother Beth, though as it added to her pleasure and she came soon, thereafter.

As they both recovered, and caught their breath they gently continued to lick and kiss each other's now even more sensitive pussies.

It took much longer, this time for Beth to achieve her second orgasm, than it did Tammy. The toy's love of and need for sex led her to another very quick explosion, and even a third one soon after Beth's second.

After that, they relaxed, Tammy rolled off and spun around to lay side-by-side with her Mistress and lover.

"That was fun," Beth sighed. "We'll have to do that again." And she rolled over and kissed Tammy on the cheek. "Come on, lets' go shower."

They climbed out of bed and Beth unlaced Tammy's new corset, before they staggered, giggling into the bathroom and into the big stall, filled with steamy water and two naked bodies.

Elizabeth, who hadn't been sure, realized that she really did enjoy Tammy's decorations. The jingle of her bell, and the nice handles her nipple chains became. "do you polish these?" tugging on a chain with one hand while caressing Tammy's collar with the other. She was being a little nasty, but she was also genuinely curious.

Tammy shook her head, dejectedly. "Yes, Mistress Roxanne, insisted upon it. And Mistress Sally also demanded I keep myself shiny. I usually do it after I shower."

She blushed, embarrassed when Elizabeth actually giggled at her. "I'll help when we're done."

"Oh, you don't have to. I can do it."

"Oh, no, I to want a shiny toy." Beth knew that she was being devilish, but she was in that kind of mood.

They enjoyed washing each other and kissed and hugged while the water sprayed. When they felt clean and refreshed, they dried each other and then, Tammy reluctantly dug out her metal polish.

Elizabeth took over and with polish and rag in hand, proceeded to polish all of Tammy's metal bits. She paid particular attention to her clit bell, and all of the pulling and rubbing on that little thing drove Tammy crazy. It both hurt and aroused her most sensitive part, and she wiggled and groaned throughout the process.

Beth thought it was great fun.

"There, all finished. You look wonderful."

"Thanks, I think." Tammy said, happy it was all over, but now feeling horny, once again.

Finished in the bathroom, Beth led Tammy out into the kitchen for a late-night snack. Tammy was feeling a bit uncomfortable. Without the corset, that she always wore, her stomach and back felt weak and ached. She assumed it was because of a lack of core strength. Her body was so used to being supported by the stiff corsets, that it found it difficult to support itself when the corset was off.

They snacked on cheese and crackers, washed down with a glass of wine, before heading back to bed. Back in the bedroom, Tammy asked Beth to help put her corset back on.

"Are you sure, I thought you might like some time out of the thing? Just a night. I would like to cuddle and feel you fully naked, beside me."

Massaging her waist and back, Tammy obviously not particularly happy replied. "I'd love that too, but I'm so used to wearing the things, I'd be more comfortable with it on."

"Oh, all right. And I suppose we need to lace it a little tighter, too. We have to get you ready for sister Donna."

Tammy groaned, but nodded.

It was a struggle, and they had to take several breaks to get the stiff corset laced down to nineteen inches. Tammy groaned and panted, and finally cursed, as the night's goal was finally achieved.

Beth commented, while massaging her fingers, sore from having to pull so hard on the laces, "by the time you leave we'll have you to eighteen, don't worry."

"Ug. I'm just worried that I'll survive!"

"My dear, you've already survived through the most difficult months, where my sisters, introduced you, and your lovely body to all of the fetishes and behaviors they enjoy. You're now their fantasy girl. The perfect toy. This next round will be easy for you, and perhaps even more enjoyable, you'll see."

And that put an end to their discussion. The two of them fell asleep almost instantly and they awoke late.

The next day was spent with minor chores and tasks and even some time cuddling on the couch, watching a movie, together.

Tammy only complained a little about her new corset. The pipe-stem and the reduction were still painful, but she delt with it well, although Beth could tell that she was struggling more than usual to breathe.

After cleaning up from dinner, they adjourned to the bedroom to resume Tammy's tale of her time with Mistress Brigit.

"After the first week, or so, all of the visitors and friends seemed to disappear. They had their own lives to live. Whatever, it left the two of us alone, and we relaxed and made love, quietly, at night.

"But then Mistress Brigit and her partner Suzie showed up for a stay. I'm sure you know Mistress Brigit, and Suzie too."

"Yes, I do. She's a very good witch, and used to participate in our Coven's toy games, but when she met Suzie and took her in after she completed her two years as a toy, sister Brigit was happy and stopped participating."

Tammy nodded. "She's Mistress Joanne's best friend and I guess she and Suzie visit often."

"I'm not surprised. What did you think of Suzie? I remember her as being intelligent and fun. And she seemed to really get off on being the submissive little girl."

"That's her. She's really sweet, looks like a young Katherine Ross; very pretty."

"The four of us spent a lot of time in bed together. Both Brigit and Suzie were fascinated by my body jewelry. And the insisted on playing with it as we fooled around under the covers. It was fun, at first, but it got old the more they focused on it, rather than sex with me."

"Aw, poor baby."

"It made me horny. You know how I am."

"Apparently, Suzie hadn't been saddled with the same level of modifications as I have. And her psyche hadn't been tinkered with as much a mine, either." Tammy said, indignantly.

"Well, my dear, Suzie's male persona wasn't as kinky as Tom was. And several of the Coven weren't as kinky back when she was our toy, as they are now, either. You just got lucky." Beth said giggling.

"Lucky?"

"Well, you could still be decrepit old Tom, sitting home alone, surfing the web for porn."

Tammy was quiet for a moment. "I suppose you're right about that. But my life would be easier if everyone had treated me more like they did Suzie."

"Ingrate." And Beth reached down and dope-slapped Tammy on the back of her head.

"Ow!" Tammy yelped, but then, to get her revenge she dragged her nails, with just a little too much pressure along her Mistress' thigh.

"Ouch. Careful you slut!"

And they both laughed.

"Get back to your story."

"Okay, okay," Tammy said, but she was still thinking about Suzie.