Coven's Toy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Often, we wound up with one of us the center of attention. One girl would be kissing her, and another would be down between her legs. The odd man out, so to speak, would relax and await her turn. I really enjoyed being the girl in the middle."

"I'm sure you did. I think I would have too." Elizabeth said, chuckling.

"I agree. You'd have fit right in. It was a lot of fun, but it was also a lot of work, with four of us to satisfy, those nights ran late and I had to get up and fix breakfast for all of us. They got to sleep in, while I cooked."

"Oh. please, no sympathy from me. You got what you wanted; plenty of sex."

Tammy giggled, "yes I did."

A few minutes later, Tammy resumed, on a different tack. "Sometimes Brigit made me angry. She absolutely loved my bell. She'd make me dance, to entertain them with its jingling. She would put on some music with a heavy beat and make me jingle my bell to the rhythm. They'd sit and cheer me, and criticize me when I didn't perform well enough. Of course, it was always dragging on my poor clit, and after a while I'd get really sore.

"Then Brigit would have Suzie lick me down there, to sooth my pain. And I'd wind up orgasming in front of the two witches, who would again cheer and criticize my performance. It was embarrassing, although my body loved it.

"Brigit sent Suzie out to buy a bunch of large, gaudy and dangly ear-rings. So, when she wasn't satisfied with me, Brigit would fasten them onto all of my pussy rings and my clit ring too, and make me dance with all of that weight pulling and jangling between my legs. And the stuff would poke me and stab at my thighs, as I moved about. I hated it. But Joanne and Brigit, and Suzie too got a kick out of it, and they laughed and applauded."

"Hmm." Beth inserted, sounding interested.

"Don't get any ideas. I left that stuff at Mistress Joanne's"

"I have some things in my Jewelry drawer that could work." Beth said as if she was actually considering it.

"Oh, please don't" Tammy begged.

"Well, you'd better get to work, then and get me off. I think I need at least two big-O's"

"Yes, Mistress." Tammy said obediently, as she moved into a better position to kiss her lover's damp pussy.

They both wound up satiated and pleasantly exhausted.

Afterwards, as they were just lying, cuddling, Tammy casually started talking again.

"I was fascinated by Suzie. Do you remember much about her?"

"Of course. She was a wonderful toy for us. She ended her commitment six years ago. I liked her a lot, and she was beautiful."

"Yes. She's a dear. And very pretty. Tom really liked Katherine Ross, but not as much as Jacqueline." Tammy said, remembering her time as a man, but, she realized, happy with her current life.

"Anyway, she and I spent a lot of time talking about her life and her choices, once she was done with her time as a toy."

"Is she happy? Satisfied with her life and the way things have turned out?" Beth asked.

"Yes. Definitely. Of course, she wasn't modified as heavily as I am."

When she didn't get a response, or any sympathy from her Mistress, she continued.

"She was pierced and ringed, and she only kept the rings in her nipples and pussy lips. Although she replaced them with smaller ones, that she can remove whenever she wants. She has also kept up her corseting, but not as much and not as severely. She told me that it took quite a while for her body to get used to the reduced constriction."

"I can imagine. You'll be able to do that too, you know."

"Yes, I suppose, but from what she said, it will be more difficult for me. And now, down to eighteen and with the pipe-stem, too, I'm afraid it will be hell, for quite a while."

Tammy paused for a moment. "Beth, why is it so painful? My corset, I mean. I thought my body healed overnight."

"Well, it does, from physical damage. But your corset doesn't really damage your tissues. It squeezes and compresses, and weakens your muscles, your core. But it doesn't require tissue regeneration like a puncture does. Understand?"

"Well, kind of."

"Oh, never mind, just consider it magic, and move on." Elizabeth said a bit exasperated. She knew it was a fine line, difficult to comprehend, but didn't want to get into it any further.

Tammy let the topic drop, and continued with her musings about Suzie.

"I asked her about her looks. Whether people recognized her or mistook her for the actress. I haven't had that issue, but I haven't been out in public all that often either, so I wondered if that was something I'd have to deal with, once I was free and out more.

"I was relieved when she told me that it wasn't a big deal."

Beth giggled. "Why should it be a problem? After all, both of those actresses were popular many years ago."

Tammy thought for a minute, "you're right, I forgot. The current generation doesn't remember them."

Beth laughed. "Only old men, like Tom would."

Tammy seemed to relax for a few minutes, and Elizabeth thought she was done for the evening, but then Tammy stirred again.

"The thing that really bothers me, is that the Coven didn't ramp up Suzie's sex drive, like you did with me. She's not a nymphomaniac. She doesn't have to live with that for the rest of her life, like I do. It doesn't seem fair!"

"Well, my dear, that is a wrinkle that we instituted with the toy before you. Kelly was her name. And most of the sisters liked it. It made it easier for them, and frankly easier for Kelly to accept the things done to her, and with her. And it's had the same effect on you, I can tell."

"But I have to live with it for the rest of my life!"

"Yes, but is it so bad? So, you love sex. What torture." And she laughed. "The way you look and with the money you'll have, you'll be able to pick any partners you want, and as many as you want. Enjoy it."

And she kissed her lover, and they spent several minutes, enjoying themselves.

When they came up for air, Beth closed the discussion. "Forget it. It's done, and won't be changed. Your life, once you've completed your time with us, will be free and easy. Stop worrying. You can see how happy Suzie is with sister Brigit."

"Yes, she did seem happy." Tammy admitted, but she was still bothered by the thought of spending the rest of her life forever horny.

The two of them decided to take a break and they spent a long weekend, relaxing at an exclusive resort along the coast. The place was cozy and very private, with prices only movie stars and powerful politicians could afford.

Elizabeth wanted to spend all of her time sunning around the pool and playing in the Pacific surf, so she packed little more than bikini's and pool-side lounge-wear. Showing off a lot of skin, she looked beautiful and sexy.

Tammy had a difficult time finding a bikini she could wear, while accompanying her Mistress around the grounds. She wasn't used to wearing any panties at all, so Bikini bottoms were an unusual item for her. And with all of her piercings and their ostentatious jewelry a bottom as skimpy as the one Beth wore was out of the question.

As for her top, there again her jewelry made it difficult to cover her breasts, and their nipples. And the connecting chains couldn't be hidden at all.

She wound up wearing boy shorts and a kind of sports bra. The shorts did cover her rings, but her bell tended to peek out on the lower edge of one of the legs, almost like a guy's prick might. And although the top covered her breasts, the outlines of her nipple jewelry were obvious, and the chains that connected her nipples were on full display.

Her body also rebelled, missing the support of her corsets. It added to Tammy's distress, as she worried about her future, but Elizabeth didn't let it interfere with her plans.

As they lounged, or moved about, Tammy tried to hide herself, under assorted wraps and covers, but Beth made sure that those items were shear and skimpy, so they didn't hide much. And she made a rule that if she wasn't wearing anything, like when she was sunning herself, then Tammy couldn't either.

As a result, Tammy drew stares and comments constantly. And was accosted by dozens of men and women, who being of the privileged class, weren't used to being ignored or put off.

All too often their spoiled, overly-confident persistence and lewd attention interfered terribly with the two women's relaxation and enjoyment. It was embarrassing for Tammy and annoying for Elizabeth, but she stuck to her guns, and they delt with it.

On a couple of occasions one of the hotel's managers stepped in, but it was unclear whether he blamed the over-sexed guy who was bothering them, or the two of them for being so very sexy and tempting.

Despite the challenges, Elizabeth and Tammy had an enjoyable time. Each evening, before going to bed for sex, they spent their dinner, reviewing the behaviors of the boors, both men and women, who they had delt with during the day. Their thoughts and descriptions always got them laughing, derisively until they were practically in tears.

They actually extended their stay for another day, returning only because Elizabeth had to meet with her business manager.

Once they were back home, and before dinner, Tammy was distressed when Elizabeth suggested it was time to again tighten her corset. Tonight's goal was eighteen-and-a-half inches. Although Tammy understood that it was a good idea, to work her slowly down to the eighteen that Mistress Donna would demand, and that she had less than a week to get there, she still dreaded the pain and discomfort the tightening would cause her.

With little choice in the matter, she allowed Beth to draw in the laces, just a little more. Even though the distance travelled, was tiny, the impact on her torso and her breathing was again very noticeable, and she groaned as she tried to get used to the increased restrictions.

As she prepared dinner for the two of them, she reminded herself that there was only another half-inch to go, before she would be at her goal. Well, not really her goal, Mistress Donna's goal. But the Mistress' goal was, by definition her goal.

As they were eating, Elizabeth declared it was a good night for Tammy to relate the tale of her stay with sister Katherine. So, after dinner they crawled into bed and Tammy curled up, settling as she always did, with her head on her Mistress' tummy.

But Tammy didn't start right in, as she had in the past. She just laid there, running her nails around on Beth's tummy and thighs.

Elizabeth, lying there grew impatient and a little concerned, when Tammy hesitated to begin. Her toy didn't seem to want to talk about her time with sister Katherine.

"Hello? You awake?"

Tammy took a deep breath, and finally started talking, slowly and quietly.

"Mistress Katherine wasn't a Dominant, like Rebecca or Sally, but she was meaner to me than either of them. She took my measurements and sent them off, and just a couple of days later she locked me into a metal chastity belt! It fit me perfectly, and prevented me from getting any satisfaction.

"She had it sized to go on over my corset, and that meant that in order for me to get clean or change to a clean corset, she had to unlock the thing. But before she allowed me out, she always cuffed my hands behind my back, and she did all of the washing and changing.

"You can imagine what it was like for me."

Beth did understand. For a girl whose life centered on sex, being denied would have been difficult, to say the least. But one aspect didn't seem to work, for her. "But your piercings?"

"The thing was made to allow me to fold all of my rings up to lay flat, and my clit ring folded back and the bell pushed into my pussy. It was uncomfortable, but I got used to it."

"Wow. And she kept you locked up all of the time?"

"Almost, besides the times for cleaning, I was only unlocked for four sessions, when she and I had sex and she gave me an orgasm. Only four times in the entire month. I was so honey, all of the time, I almost lost my mind! You know how much I need it! But Mistress Katherine seemed to enjoy torturing me, like that.

"I serviced her almost every night, but she only took care of me those few times. I was always so horny, most nights I cried myself to sleep."

"Oh, poor dear. I can only imagine how difficult that must have been, with your, ah, enhanced libido."

Tammy paused for a few minutes, lost in memories of her misery.

"She didn't live alone, either.

"She had tried going straight, and had married a man, who didn't suspect she was a witch. He didn't know what he was getting himself into. Kind of like that old TV show, 'Bewitched'.

"But the guy turned out to be a real ass hole, and had even, one drunken night beat her and raped her. So, she took her revenge."

Elizabeth interrupted. "I remember, the whole Coven helped with the spells on that fool." she said, shaking her head in disgust.

"I figured. So, you know what he's like now?"

"Well, I haven't seen it since the ceremony." Beth answered.

"Ah, well he's a very small woman, cute, but skittish like a scared little mouse. Her body is shapely, but she still has a cock. A very small one.

"And she made me suck on him, and fuck him, regularly."

"Oh, my, I bet you hated that."

"I did, but I was so horny, and miserable, that I did it, just hoping to get a little pleasure."

"Oh?"

"Yes. Mistress would unlock me so I could torture him. Let him plug his little cock into my pussy or ass. Sometimes I could orgasm. I hated it, but I did it anyway."

"But didn't the spell make it impossible for him?"

"Well, he can get hard, get close, but he can never, ever climax. The minute he gets close he gets a terrible pain in the balls."

"Wow, I didn't remember that."

"Yes, so she'd make me fuck him, and him me, and he was so horny, he'd do it, and then he'd get punished and pull out, screaming in pain and frustration.

"And if I was lucky, I'd be able to come, before the penalty hit him."

Tammy stopped, then, and began to cry in earnest. Beth understood. She could only imagine how poor Tammy had felt. With her enhanced need for sex, caused by the Coven's spells, being prevented from coming by sister Katherine's restrictions, must have been pure hell. And with her background, she would have hated being fucked by a man, even a half-man.

Feeling bad, Beth coaxed Tammy up to lay with her, cradling the sniffling girl in her arms.

After she'd calmed a bit, Beth suggested that they repeat their fun, 69 session from the other day. This time, though she took the top position allowing Tammy to lay on her back and do less work and have more pleasure.

The two lovers again had a wonderful and fulfilling time. With both of them enjoying exciting and highly enjoyable orgasms, together.

Their session ended when Beth simply flopped down on top of Tammy, her neck sore, her arms unable to support her anymore, and her pussy happy.

The sudden weight pressing on her, coupled with her super-tight corset completely prevented Tammy from breathing, so she pushed Bath off to the side, and panting, explained. "Sorry, couldn't breathe."

"Oh my! I'm sorry. I forgot your new corset. Are you Okay?"

"Yes." Still breathing in a rapid, but short rhythm.

"At least you're ready for sister Donna. She'll be pleased."

"I sure," short breath, "hope", short breath, "so."

"Well, my dear, you rest for a bit. I'll go clean up and then you can. Then I'm ready for sleep."

"All right."

By the time Tammy finished her night-time ritual, Elizabeth was fast asleep. Tammy kissed her lightly on the cheek before she too crawled under the covers, closed her eyes and joined her mistress in sweet dreams.

They only took one day off before starting in on the story of Tammy's time with Mistress Barbara. That covered the month before she returned to Elizabeth. The last of her first round of rotations.

"I'm afraid we only have a few days left." Elizabeth sighed.

"And you want to lace me down to eighteen inches, right?" Tammy groaned.

"I think it's best. It will be better for you in the long run. And I do enjoy how gorgeous and sexy you look with your tiny waist. And that pipe-stem look is amazing."

"But I didn't think you were into that kink. Tight-lacing, I mean."

"Well, I'm not, really. I do, though like the way you look. The shape of your body, when you're wearing those corsets. What can I say? I love sexy girls."

Beth smiled and kissed her, lovingly. "Now turn around and breath out."

Tammy sighed, but did as instructed.

It was a real battle, getting the corset fully closed. Both women wound up panting by the time Elizabeth was done tightening the laces. Of course, Beth was able to catch her breath fairly quickly, while all Tammy could do was pant, shallowly, but quickly trying to get enough oxygen into her crushed chest.

Elizabeth waited patiently, until Tammy finally nodded that she was okay, and ready to crawl into bed and tell her story of the most recent month of her first year.

Tammy was saddened that her time with her old mentor, and favorite witch was drawing to a close. She also realized that she would miss the story-telling sessions that the two of them had enjoyed so. Although some of her stories were difficult to relate, painful memories, she had for the most part enjoyed telling all of them.

"Mistress Barbra had the most bizarre fetish of the all. She was into ponyplay. You know, treating people like they were ponies. She had a small, private little ranch at the back of a box canyon in the hills outside of town.

"The first thing she did was put me into a leather human horse harness, that had straps running all around my body, a leather collar that sat just below my metal one, straps that fit tightly around the base of my breasts and squeezed them, a stiff corset and a big leather strap that ran between my legs.

"That strap held a large dildo in my pussy, and a plug in my ass. It also had a hole that allowed a horse tail, attached to the plug, to hang out from between my ass cheeks, and all the way to the ground.

"The harness wasn't all that different from the one that Mistress Sally kept me in, except it didn't keep my arms locked behind me."

Tammy paused to think and remember, while Beth tried to picture the get-up. Of course, she'd seen pictures and even heard about the horse outfit from other toys, but still enjoyed imagining it. Especially as it would look on Tammy.

"The biggest difference was the head harness that I also had to wear. It had straps that ran around my head, over my nose and around my throat, too. It included big stiff leather horse ears on top of my skull. My hair ran through a ring and was held in a high pony-tail, and there were blinders positioned next to my eyes, so I could only look forward.

"The worst part was the bit gag, or gags. She used several different ones. And all of them were horrible. They made it impossible for me to talk and since they held my mouth open, made me drool all of the time.

"Of course, that was disgusting. It constantly dripped down my chin and onto my breasts, which the harness cinched and held out and up, in front of me. When Mistress allowed me to see what I looked like, all I could see were my big tits, and they looked humongous! And with my nipple jewelry, terribly obscene.

"But Mistress loved the way they looked, and she also loved swatting them with the riding crop that she always carried around.

"Every time she swatted me with that thing, it hurt and I yelped and cried. And she hit me a lot, not only on my chest, but on my ass and thighs, too. And yes, the marks and the pain were gone by the next morning. But they sure hurt when they were administered!"

"I'm sorry." Beth said as she stroked Tammy's hair.

"I know." Tammy replied, appreciatively.

A few moments later she continued her story. "I was also outfitted with hoof boots, that forced me to walk on my toes and the balls of my feet. I'm sure you've seen the things. It took me a while to get used to standing, walking and running in the things. They even had metal horse shoes on their soles. When I was on a hard surface, they clip-clopped just like a real horse.