Coven's Toy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that constant clip-clop was annoying and it called attention to me, everywhere I went.

"But the most maddening thing was the hoof gloves. They ran up my arms to my elbows and held my hands in useless fists, inside the same hard hoof shape of the boots. Just a little smaller. They made my hands totally useless. I hated those things! And how helpless they made me. I couldn't eat, or drink, or even wipe my own ass!"

"That must have been tough for you." Elizabeth acknowledged, out of sympathy and to provide some encouragement.

"It was.

"Mistress had an older couple. Kind of creepy, really, who took care of me and the other ponies."

"There were others?"

"Oh yes. Two fillies and a colt."

"What? I don't understand."

"Two ponygirls and a ponyboy. They were all weird. The three of them actually seemed to enjoy their roles as human horses."

"Oh, come now, Tom must have read about people whose fetish was to be treated as animals. Dogs, cats, cows or ponies."

"Yes, he did, I did, but it was all sexual fantasy fiction. I never really thought people like that actually existed."

"Well, you never thought witches existed, either."

Tammy chuckled. "Touché."

Beth laughed. "So, tell me about them."

"All three of them were semi-permanent residents at the ranch. They were there the entire time I was there, although I got the impression that they didn't stay there permanently.

"Their pony names were Alfie, Ruby and Poppy I didn't know their real names. They were never used. And all three of them were well trained and acted just like a horse. Or as close as they could get to behaving that way."

Tammy paused, for a moment, then continued. "It was actually kind of spooky. Here were three, fairly good-looking people, twenty-somethings, perfectly comfortable with living like that. Helpless, treated like dumb animals. Unable to talk. Eating and drinking out of bowels. Wearing only their harnesses and hoofs."

"And what I considered the worst part. Peeing and shitting out in the open. And having our grooms clean us, afterword."

"It does sound rather bizarre." Beth admitted. "And did the grooms take advantage of you?"

"No, they didn't. Both of them were older, and seemed perfectly comfortable taking care of us, as if we really were horses."

"But as to sex, the three regulars, and me, were periodically encouraged to breed. They all seemed to really enjoy those opportunities. I was the only one who had sex with Mistress Barbra. At least while I was there."

"Oh, you have to tell me about the breeding sessions." Beth gushed.

Tammy, shifted so she could look up at her Mistress' face. "I thought you weren't into fetish sex?"

"Tammy dear, I told you I love the vicarious thrill of it all. I can fantasize about it, but I would never initiate it or participate in it. Now come on, give. The whole story is making me hot!"

Tammy laid back down, and thought for a few minutes, before picking up her story again.

"Mistress usually came by to watch the ponies' breeding sessions."

"Oh?"

"Well, there was no intent to get us pregnant. I think it was just another way to demean us. But the others seemed to enjoy it."

"It was part of their preferred lifestyle. Of course, they enjoyed it." Beth pointed out.

"I suppose."

"So how did it go?"

Tammy again paused to marshal her thoughts. "They used two approaches. They described them as 'artificial' and 'pasture'. I guess those are the two main methods used with real horses. With artificial, a filly is secured in a stall and the colt is escorted in by a groom. The groom assists the male in plugging into the female and then allows him to get his rocks off.

"It does sound artificial. Something like rape." Elizabeth commented.

"Yup. But I was so horny I accepted it, and the other two ponygirls were used to it, and loved it.

"The pasture approach was less controlled. The females are set loose in a small pasture with our crotch straps and pussy plugs removed and the male picks one out to mount. Of course, it is supervised, by the grooms and the Mistress, so only rear entry is allowed."

Tammy paused again, and then resumed her description, sounding embarrassed. "As I said before, all of us ponies wanted the sex, so there was quite a competition for the colt's attention.

"As I was the new one of the herd, and my body was the most exotic, he usually came after me, and that pissed off the other two girls. And they got kind of mean. They'd bump us and kick us as he screwed me.

"Mistress Barbra enjoyed the in-fighting a lot. She'd sit and laugh, and cheer. It was mortifying, and I alternated between being embarrassed, and hurt and angry."

After her description, Tammy paused and based on her Mistress' breathing and how wet her pussy was when she brushed it with her fingers, she decided that her lover needed attention, so Tammy pushed herself up onto Beth's leg and dipped her head onto her sex.

An hour later they had both enjoyed their orgasms and called it a night.

In the morning, Tammy had difficulty climbing out of bed. Her corset, was so tight her body was having trouble accepting its restrictions. She knew that over time, she'd get used to it, but at that moment she was in agony.

Nevertheless, she got going and fixed a nice breakfast for her Mistress. She ate what she could, of her own and then proceeded with her day, while Elizabeth relaxed and read a novel.

After dinner, they resumed what they knew would be their last session, of Tammy's tales of sexual adventure.

"We ponies' were bathed by the grooms on Fridays. The process was another aspect I hated. We had to keep our head harnesses on, with our reins tied up high, out of our reach, while the stripped us of our harness and hooves, and hosed us down, literally. They'd scrub us with brushes and sponges and then dry us with rough towels, before putting everything back on. That was in the morning. IN the afternoon they'd work on our heads, pretty much the same way.

"We weren't allowed to move or speak, throughout.

"It was humiliating, at least for me, and painful too. Especially since both grooms, the man and the woman worked on us, together, and to them it was just a chore. You know, cleaning the animals.

"It was nice to get clean, though. After a week in our stalls, in the pastures and in training, we were all pretty gross by the time Friday rolled around.

"On Saturdays, guests came by to see the ponies put through their paces. Mistress would put on a little show for her friends, who were all into the whole pony play fetish. Although some of them seemed to be more into BDSM. She didn't make me perform, I wasn't trained properly, but the other three were always center stage, so to speak. And they seemed to enjoy it. I guess there's a certain amount of exhibitionism in happy pony girls and boys.

"Although I wasn't part of the show, I was included in what Mistress called the meet-and-great sessions that occurred afterward, and well into the night."

"And what did that entail?" Beth asked, although she figured she knew. She wanted to hear all about it, though.

Tammy sighed, "what you'd expect. We were examined and fondled and grabbed and pinched. But with our crotch straps protecting our privates, and the bits making it difficult to use our tongues, we were fairly safe from sexual assault."

"On several occasions though, for her best friends, she did have a groom take one of us into the guest cottage, where we were secured to the bed's footboard and our strap and plugs removed so some dude could take us from behind."

"I'm sure you hated that!"

"Yes, I did." And Beth felt Tammy's body tense up, in response to the difficult memories.

"For a woman, the groom would secure us on our knees and remove our bits, so we could use our mouths on their pussies. That was easier for me to handle.

"After all of the Saturday festivities, Sundays were easy days around the ranch. No training, breeding or chores. The ponies were usually all sore and needed the quiet time to recover. And Mistress was always pleased and sexually satisfied."

"I would hope so." Beth sighed.

Tammy took a break then. She spent several minutes running her nails around Beth's tummy, and thighs, and her crotch, making her squirm and giggle. And Beth almost called a halt to the story so Tammy could get her off, but decided to control herself.

Finally, a little disappointed that she couldn't get the best of her Mistress, Tammy resumed her tale of woe.

"During the week we either just laid around, hung out in the paddock, or were trained by the Mistress. For hours, she'd put us through our paces, literally. Ponies are required to prance, lifting their knees high, as they walk around. I thought it was silly, but that seems to be the standard. The others were used to it, and did it naturally, but I kept forgetting or not lifting my knees high enough, or not standing up straight enough, and that got me whipped, or swatted with the riding crop.

"And we were hitched up to pony carts, either one at a time, or in pairs, to pull Mistress around the grounds."

"I hated that, in particular. It meant that we were fully exposed to view of passing aircraft or hikers."

"I don't understand. Why was it so upsetting? I thought sister Barbra's place was isolated; private."

"It is. But there was always the risk of someone would spot us. And the sun was usually out and strong."

"So?"

"Well, it's kind of weird. The other ponies were all deeply tanned, except where their harness straps covered their skin. During our showers the tan lines were obvious, even on their faces. I hated the idea of going back to civilization with white stripes across my face and body, and tanned everywhere else.

"Mistress' home and barn areas were fenced and private, and she kept most of the paddock area shaded with covers. I didn't' worry about my tan except when we were out on the grounds, prancing around, pulling a cart."

"I don't' see any tan lines on your face." Elizabeth said, examining her more closely.

"I wasn't out often enough to get a serious tan, but if I wasn't wearing as much make-up as I am, you'd see some faint lines. I hope they'll fade, soon."

"You'll have to show me, later."

"I suppose."

"With only a couple of days left in the month, Mistress Barbara moved me into the guest cottage and removed my Pony outfit. It was such a relief. But it hurt me terribly. The muscles in my hands, feet and my jaw, too were all so stiff, they cramped and ached, and refused to move! I cried and howled. Mistress though was actually really kind. She spent a couple of hours, massaging me and working some life back into my poor joints. Finally, I was able to take a shower to get really clean, and then a long hot bubble bath to get human."

'We slept, together, bare naked like two human women, and just cuddled, all night. It felt wonderful."

"No sex? I bet you were awfully horny." Beth asked.

"I was, but just getting back to being a woman, again was wonderful enough," Tammy replied, with a chuckle.

"In the morning she helped me get dressed in one of my normal corsets, and a nice dress, and she took me to a beauty salon where they trimmed my hair, plucked my overgrown eyebrows, and put my long nails back on.

"Afterwards, she took me for a nice meal. The first one I'd had all month. It was heavenly.

"That night, we made love. And I really enjoyed it. Mistress Barbra, when she wasn't being a pony owner, was really nice."

Tammy paused for a moment. "But still, the next morning, I was really happy to leave her little ranch. I didn't like living as a pony at all, and I was so happy to be coming back to you and your place."

"I can imagine. I've really enjoyed your stay with me. I do love you; you know. "

"And I love you, and everything you've done for me," Tammy replied. "And I've really enjoyed these story sessions. It's been kind of cathartic, if you know what I mean. I didn't think I'd enjoy telling all of my secrets, like this, but I have."

"And I've really loved reliving your adventures with you. And the sex has been wonderful!"

"It has, hasn't it?"

"Yes," Beth said as she pulled Tammy tight and they hugged and kissed.

The two of them worked hard to enjoy the next couple of days, both dreading Tammy's pending departure.

Their last night together was special, and their love making slow and passionate. When they finally did fall asleep, they were both too exhausted to dream, which was a good thing.

After a nice breakfast, prepared and served to her by Elizabeth, Tammy said her goodbyes. Both of them cried as they hugged and kissed. Tammy did like Beth more than any of the other witches. Actually, it bordered on actual love, she thought. But she did have to go, so she eventually broke away, packed up and headed back to Donna's for her second visit with the witch who had gifted her with her huge breasts.

They were both still crying, quietly, as she drove away.

As she worked her way through Southern California's always terrible traffic, Tammy started dreaming of the day when she'd be free. What would she do to return her body to something more normal, when her commitment to the Coven was all over? She wasn't sure.

But she had plenty of time to decide over the next ten months.

She put that question aside, and reminded herself that there were only ten months to go before she'd complete the agreement and be free to do whatever she wanted.

As Elizabeth had said, at least this go-round, there wouldn't be any more surprises. But that was a double-edged sord. This time around she knew what to expect, and some of those things were dreadful!

And she'd been told that there wouldn't any more modifications made to her body. Hopefully that was the truth. Of course, her new corset program, invalidated that promise.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.