All Comments on 'Coventry Park Pt. 03'

by WritersFriend

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A trainwreck.

UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
From bad to worse

How to turn a bad story into a pile of dog turds.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
3* just because...

3* just because the writer found an end for him far worst that the one I said: He found dead in a dark street...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Always good to see the 2 cunts Bonnie and Vastie in agreement

The story was bad enough, but those two bitches make me laugh. They make HarryinVA look like a Rhodes scholar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what is

a now name, do the world a favor and get yourself fixed before you have a litter of piglets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very strange for this category

Now tell us it was all a chemically enhanced dream, or a nightmare. However I stayed with it to the end.

shaman43shaman43over 8 years ago
WTF

Wondered where you were going with this. The protagonist is thoroughly unlikable. He has no boundaries on how he uses his dick and on who. However, the other characters have little going for them either. I continued reading just to see how you plotted it and what you did with the characters.

Then you got into some quasi paranormal bullshit you did not really develop. Then some sort of S/M with bondage or half assed slavery stuff with a bit of a try at scatology. What a freaking mess and waste of writing energy. Nothing worked in this story except your prose was smooth.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 8 years ago
Loving wives ??

I think not 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Weird and cruel beyond the pale....

...oh, and did I mention criminal? Sooner or later, he's gonna get free, they'll tire of their abusive game and neglect him, leaving him to starve, or so,done will grow a conscience, he'll be discovered by a meter reader or something and it's gonna hit the fan so big not a one of them will ever see it coming, but it will come and will devastate every one of them, their families, careers and lives will all be utterly and absolutely destroyed.

I'm not saying his fucking all those women was right or decent, but it seems they were every bit as guilty and willing as he. His only other mistake was showing up to the part in the first place.

So, what...they assuaged their guilt on his person with unlawful imprisonment, drugging, torture and sexual abuse, including forceful rape by sodomy? Oh, the shit-storm is coming and the clouds are heavy with it!

I call on FTDS or one of the other grave souls willing to add an ending with some balance.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Total loss

I hope that was your last attempt at writing. You embarrassed yourself.

justwetwojustwetwoalmost 2 years ago

Fun. Unsettling. Beware what is out there, I guess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous