All Comments on 'Coverage'

by Wonderstorm

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A Real Literotica Breakthrough!

One of the best written stories here that I've read. It was credible, interesting, lots of real life topics and lessons, and fun, as well as a little "titilating." The author is to be commended for both style and content. Keep writing, and bring us more about Melody May.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good story

This is not an entirely new idea for a story but I like the way you carried it out. Women are always asking to be treated equally as men but most of them don't realize exactly what that means. Equal is equal. When the racial barrier was torn down so were the Jim Crow laws. Race could no longer be an issue. If women want true equality with men they have to go that far with their sex, it can no longer be an issue. You can't segregate anymore because of race; blacks, whites, reds, yellows, browns all use the same facilities. If you want equality of the sexes you cannot segregate them either, they have to use the same facilities. But I can tell you that women want it both ways and, the truth of the matter is, it'll never happen. More's the pity.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Yes, a good stiry

The line in the sand has to be drawn. A naked young woman in a men's locker room should NEVER happen. Nor should a naked man be in a girls locker room. In the definite case of a University paper, male and female reporters should be paired. The man obtaining the mens quotes and the woman obtaing the womens quotes.

It's a good sory and quite interesting. And a little humorous. With the addition of the weather girl the next week, one can picture a locker room half full of naked women by the end of the season. Now THAT might require body guards!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Way to give the reader a "two-minute drill" ...

I'm so torn. It's amazing you made this work. Such great attention to detail -- as a football fan, I can appreciate that(but you had to knock Tim Couch ... grumble, grumble), but there's so much exposition and setting up the story, it threatened to drown out the story (and believe me, I'm the world's worst at letting story set-up get in the way of the sex). It was a great tale, but it was so well-crafted and had such a real point to it, it ran the risk of not being ... sexy.

But it was. It really was. I enjoyed it, there was just enough sex (her finding herself getting more moist than she thought by the guys; the shower scene) to keep it hot, and I came away both turned on and entertained by the story itself. Nice job.

centauri4centauri4about 16 years ago
SportsCenter of attention?

Though not a football fan after reading a couple of your other stories I wanted to see where this one would go. I'm more of a solo sports like karate and rock climbing guy, and in this case it seems like your heroine made a sport out of Co-ed Naked Reporting! Where can we buy the commemorative 'Melody May Get the Story' t-shirts?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow

That was brilliantly written. It was erotic, but more importantly, it told the story. So many writers or erotica seem to forget that there is more to erotica than sex, but you understood it perfectly-- and executed it perfectly too!

Admittedly, in the first half, with all of the men leering at May, I thought of sexual harassment charges being brought. Especially on the guard. The one thing that bugs me about the whole story is the guard, I still wish he had some sort of sexual harassment charges put onto him.

If the whole thing were flip-flopped, and it was a man stripping to go into the women's locker room, I'd expect a guard of either gender would at least give him the respect to let him undress out of public sight.

That's my only 'beef' with the story, the way-too-close-to-sexual-harassment moments.

Other than that, marvelous writing, great character, and a very erotic tale.

AlpineskierAlpineskieralmost 13 years ago
very good

Great story, topic was treated perfectly. It does show inequalites still abound. From a guy.

LikesGoodWritingLikesGoodWritingover 11 years ago
oh very nice and very thoughtful

and of course exciting to see how it transpired.. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hot hot hot will ther be more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous