Covered in Cum Ch. 02

Story Info
A futa's day at the pool.
2.3k words
4.55
32.3k
45

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters involved in this story are 18 or older. Words like kid, school friend ect are merely implying the characters are young looking or are in high school but are over 18 yo.

I began the day the same as yesterday, with me covered in several layers of cum, this time it was head to toe. The previous evening had turned into an orgy that was fun and ended with everyone passing out from exhaustion. Feeling a tugging on my breasts I opened them to see my daughter tit fucking me with passion.

"Good morning!" she cried energetically, releasing another of what had probably been many loads onto my face. "I tried not to wake you so I decided just to fuck your tits"

"Thanks but despite your sacrifice someone is still fucking me" I replied with some sarcasm.

Kristy paused in her thrusts in confusion, and moving her blond locks from her face she joined me in looking behind her skinny teenage ass.

There, looking both sleepy and horny was my mother, her G cup breasts bouncing with every thrust and splashing the nights accumulated cum all over my daughters back that was already generously coated with my night jizz.

"You made me wait yesterday for your pussy so I'm taking it while you sleep. That way I get you and you get to work on time" she proclaimed without skipping a beat or slowing down.

"Well finish up quickly, I still need to get ready for work." Seeing a sad look from Kristy I added, "Yes you can do one more round." With a sparkle in her eyes she and my mother started really going at it. I would have considered going braless to ease my sore breasts after this but since I never wear a bra anyway it was a moot point.

Since I couldn't reach my cocks I put my hands behind my head and admired the daughter I had pumped out a while ago. Keep in mind I love my kids, and the rest of my fucking family (I'm not swearing at them they woke up too and were having fun around us) but having so many kids I tend to get a bit bored of raising them. Since I hate using birth control I've had so many kids I've lost count and barely remember their names, except when they are fucking me, I never forget a dick. I seem to have lost my train of thought, ah yes, I was admiring Kristy. She was a typical ditzy high school blonde over 18, pale, her chest was still developing so only a B cup, a bit on the thin side, unlike me she only had one cock but it was around 13 inches so when she developed boobs she could give herself tit fucks instead of tit fucking me.

I let out a moan and let loose a fountain from my twin dicks, covering my mom's tits and daughters back, with that my mother went hilt deep and let her load out too. Her dick was just big enough so that nothing got out of my pussy, gallon after gallon went in, I watched Kristy rise on my swelling abdomen until she was nearly vertical.

"No fair!" she cried, "Now I can't fuck mommies tits!"

"Come with me kid, you do me in the ass while we shower" My mother responded while pulling out of me and letting a torrent of cum out.

"Yipee!" went the ditzy blond, she started skipping down the hall. Her cock standing at full mast swinging wildly. My mother enjoyed the sight of her departing ass with me, she better move fast in the shower if she wants to fuck and not be fucked. I thought to myself, watching my mothers slowly start to harden as she followed the girl to the showers.

I lay there panting for a few minutes, letting everything drain out. I couldn't lay there too long or someone else would just fill me back up. When I had deflated to where I looked like I had a half deflated beach ball in me I groaned and got up and made my way to the showers too. I tried to hold as much in as possible because the floors were already slick and sticky enough without me adding to the mess that the floors were always in. Finally I reached the showers and relaxed, letting as much cum out as I could. With only slightly distended stomach I began the search for a shower stall, passing my mother and daughter I saw that Kristy had moved fast and was shampooing my mothers hair while fucking her in the ass, I smirked as I saw another load leak out.

A stall with only one person was available a couple down, I looked in and saw with surprise that there was a female and not a futa in the shower. Now females aren't rare but they aren't exactly common either, the bright side of finding a female is that there is a 0% chance of getting fucked and 100% chance of doing the fucking. As soon as I put my hands on her hips to ram my cocks in she spun around and pulled me in for a deep kiss. My eyes widened with surprise since I usually fuck and go, kissing isn't part of my routine. Then I felt the familiar touch of three breasts rubbing against my back.

"Mary, is that you?" I asked between kisses.

"Guess again auntie" was the gleeful response before I felt my pussy and ass being stuffed with 10 inch long and 4 inch wide cocks. It was one of my sister's kids, and considering the double dicks probably mine, but who knows.

"Thanks Hanna, hurry up with her, we need to catch the bus to school, and I intend to sit on your lap." The girl said with a wink.

"Ok sweetie, I'll just be a minute" and without skipping a beat gave her girlfriend a quick kiss and kept fucking me.

I sighed with resignation, I wasn't getting my dicks in anything today in the showers, so I began washing my hair. By the time I finished washing my tits I had already cum twice. On the third orgasm I noticed my tits had started spurting milk when my cock spurted cum.

"Shit, I'm pregnant again?!" I thought to myself, and I idly wondered what cum factory it came from. Putting my curiosity to the side for the moment I finished washing myself and reminded my niece she would be late for school, with a cry of surprise and orgasm Hanna withdrew her still gushing cocks and ran out of the room, splattering everywhere in her mad dash to catch the bus. With her fuck interrupted Hanna would probably take out her frustrations on the girl waiting for her in the bus. With my own midsection now around four feet, looking like I was carrying an adult to term I didn't have time for pity. Despairing at the thought of getting a towel around my bloated body I began the waddle to my room to get dressed.

Upon reaching my room I saw a threesome occurring on my bed with the barfly from yesterday night, she either had been fucking nonstop since yesterday or decided my bed was a good place to crash for a couple days. If she was still there tonight then I'd finally get my dicks wet. If I wasn't short on time I'd join in and try and work some of the excess cum out, sighing I felt my dicks harden as I watched the show. Getting dressed in another miniskirt and tube top picked up from the floor I felt that the top was a bit tighter than yesterday. Either my tits were getting ready to feed another kid or I picked up someone elses top, discarded on the floor before they fucked the barfly.

"I should probably find out her name if she is planning on sleeping in my room" I said to myself quietly. By now my dicks were hard and I was late for work so I had to leave the entrancing scene and get my generous ass to work.

The summer weather was hot and stifling, the smell of sweat and cum permeated the air. Even the occasional breeze brought only momentary relief before my sense of smell was overwhelmed by the scent of everyone else walking to work in similar conditions as me. Those with the hyper gene in their family would even be more bloated and rolling to work rather than walking.

"If I manage to get out of work early enough I'll have to go to the pool later" I thought to myself, imagining the refreshing coolness of the family pool. Now if you are thinking that with a family like mine that there is probably a good deal of cum in the pool then you are right, there's not as much as some other families but on a summer day like today it would probably be difficult to see any water in the pool.

The walk to work was fairly uneventful, everyone around me was also late for work and even those who were hot (and foolish) enough to be fanning themselves off with their pants were not fucked, due to both the heat and fear of tardiness.

The office building was similarly humdrum. (If you want a description of the office building then go back and read Chapter one, I'm too lazy to type it out again here.)

Another tedious day ensued, without a new hire to train or jack me off I just had to deal with my hard-ons begging for attention as the day dragged on, and I was too busy to do anything about them. I had heard a rumor that higher level bosses had rooms set aside for them to deal with the stress of leadership, and the top level VP's had the sexiest girls with largest tits or asses ready to go at a moment's notice to help them stay productive. Musing on what the girls taking care of the VP's looked like, I felt a weight on my dicks, looking down I saw the condoms on my dicks were full of at least a couple gallons of precum.

The day continued in the same prosaic manner until I finally could leave at five, although I had to stay an extra ten minutes giving my boss a blowjob so she would overlook my tardiness. Wiping the cum from my mouth afterwards I invited her over to join in my family pool, hoping she would distract my family long enough for me to finally get to fuck someone. Fortunately for me she agreed, maybe if she had a good time I'd get her to visit again in bonus season.

Once we got home I got into a barely there bikini that was just there to titillate rather than provide decency. I gave my boss a string bikini bottom but I wasn't able to find a top that fit her. My boss was around five foot ten, smooth Arabian skin, a fifteen inch cock, and tits so big not even my mothers tops would have fit her, currently her breasts were flopping around near her stomach. My family will definitely love my boss, Kristy will hopefully get the tit fuck she had interrupted this morning, once she got out from school. Now ready for the pool we made our debut.

A s soon as we got to the pool patio all eyes were on us, even those balls deep on the side of the pool paused and gazed with dropped jaws at my boss's beautiful body.

"Well hello there, it's so nice to meet another person from Emma's work." My mother pounced first, sidling up behind my boss and going for the tits.

"It's nice to meet someone who also has extra padding on the chest" My sister tried to sexily walk in front while fondling her three breasts. I say tried because she looked even more heavily pregnant than yesterday, and milk was actively dripping through her bikini top.

Others also began gathering around my boss admiring her tits, skin, ass, ect. With my family now distracted I began looking for someone to take out my day of being cock blocked on. With an internal cry of success, I spotted the victim, I mean dick recipient, she was laying face down on a pool float sunbathing so I couldn't see that much about her but she had a generous ass and that was good enough for me.

After what I thought was a stealthy approach, I moved the bikini bottom aside and was about to put my dicks in when the girl with the big ass spoke.

"If you are going to fuck me at least take the bikini off and let me tan my front as well." I realized the voice belonged to my aunt Jackie and I had hit the jackpot! As she turned over my aunt revealed her tanned skin, K cup breasts, average waist, no dick presented itself but the duplication gene was clear due to her having two pussies.

Wasting no further time I ripped the bikini off and went all the way in both pussies, an experience I usually only get in a threesome. With a moan of pleasure I relished the feeling of finally getting to fuck something instead of being fucked, my aunt on the other hand remained silent, she seemed intent on sunbathing and napping. It was a little bit of a turn off but I could still enjoy it. With a side glance I saw my boss getting fucked every which way and her tits were the main attraction.

Hearing several cries of orgasm I saw with dismay that Kristy and several of her classmates had returned home and had been jacking off at the sight. The orgasmic screams I heard were near simultaneous and all their dicks just happened to be pointed in my area. After about 5 minutes I sighed and continued fucking my aunt, just to finish my day covered in cum.