Covered in Cum Ch. 03

Story Info
Meeting and getting fucked by a hyper futa.
2.1k words
4.62
19k
19

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in the story are over 18.

Covered in Cum, chapter 3.

The third day of my chronicling begins like the previous two, with me covered head to toe in cum, and in every crack and crevice. Also my right arm appeared to be submerged in it, and my legs. Groggily I lifted my head from a fleshy pillow and took a look at my surroundings, apparently I had fallen asleep during the orgy in the pool, people all over, various sizes of cocks and tits everywhere in every known position from the kama sutra and a few creative positions. My boss being a responsible prick was ignoring her throbbing big black cock and was already moving towards the showers. Pausing in her strut, she half turned back to me, causing her enormous tits to swing in a way that would have caused my dicks to instantly go hard if they weren't already.

"I assume you will need the day off to take care of that....and her."

Wondering what my boss was talking about, I wiped the baby batter from my eyes and looked closer at what I was resting on. The pool was solid white, and the cause was a giant dick six feet long, and around 2 foot wide. The source of the cock was a young futa who appeared to be in her mid 20s and despite the enormous appendage her tits were more moderate, only a C cup but nice and perky. Her skin was pale, and her hair on top and below was bright red making for a nice contrast.

Wait! Despite her beauty if she fully woke up and decided to fuck me with her rod not only my day would be occupied but I'd be popping out her kids for the next year! Usually mega futas like her lived near the lake so that when they let loose they didn't flood the city, evidently one of my fucked up family must have brought her to the pool party as a hook up. I spotted the hook up at the deep end of the pool floating above the water? In reality her stomach had inflated to the point where it was touching the bottom and she was just resting on the cum bubble that was her body.

I decided to worry about which family member it was later, and focus on making sure the girl with the behemoth cock didn't wake up all the way. Gambling that if she got rid of her morning wood she would sleep long enough for me to get to the showers I resolved to try and jack her off and the full body jack off was a technique I didn't get to break out too often. Fortunately most of my body was slick with the various fluids in the pool, and I covered the small spots dry with some cream floating by me.

Even though my tits were D cup they were only able to give a limited amount of pleasure to this monster of a dick, I used my entire body to move all over. Taking some pleasure for myself I began humping her giant rod, I had my own twin morning wood to take care of as well. Moving faster and trying to focus on as much of the cock as I could, some pre-cum was starting to leak from the end. Finally after 10 minutes of vigorous humping...I mean jacking off, the red head let off an orgasmic moan and the floodgates burst. The first discharge overloaded the filters that had long ago become clogged with discarded bikinis and caused the pool to overflow and cover the surrounding ground and the succeeding barrage caused a buildup over 2 inches deep of cum in the area around the pool, and I'm pretty sure some leaked into the house as well. After what seemed like an endless torrent, the red head's dick finally seemed to be shrinking and softening.

"Finally!" I thought to myself, "I can get off this crazy dick without getting stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey." I managed to slip off the side of the still gushing phallus, climbing out of the pool that was now 99.9% cum, my bikini lost to the filter or maybe floating down the street following the draining pool buildup. Attempting to find sure footing in the inches of slick jizz I took my first step towards what would be a long shower, unfortunately that was not to be. From behind me came the loud splashing of various liquids, fearing the worst I decided to hasten my pace towards the showers. That was my mistake, as soon as I took my next step I slipped forwards and landed on something hard yet warm, then slipped back along it until my ass collided with the waist of the redhead.

"Damn it" she yelled, "I was aiming for your ass! Oh well, keep doing what you were doing before and I won't fuck you."

"I thought I got everything out of your system just now!" I replied in surprise with a hint of panic.

"You did, but then I saw your ass and your bosses tits and I instantly got hard again"

Looking up I spotted my boss passing by one of the second floor windows, she must have just showered since her skin was still wet. She didn't bother with a towel since there probably wasn't one big enough to fit around her bust so her tits swung majestically as she sauntered down the hall. She probably intended to walk to work like that and dress once she got to her office.

I cursed my bad luck but kept humping the giant dick, giving up on the hope that I would be able to fuck someone today and just praying to my lucky stars that I wouldn't end up fucked

"By the way, since we will be together all day you might as well know my name. I'm Carol." Said the redhead while casually getting out of the pool. Somehow she was able to walk around with her substantial erection and me on top of it, both it and me swinging and bouncing.

"Nice to meet you." I halfheartedly replied. "How are you planning on getting to the showers like this?"

"I'm taking you home with me, we have outdoor showers and I have a cousin that I'm pretty sure is related to you" Carol smirked at me. Cooly walking around the house to the street with me still panicking she started making her way to the lake area.

There weren't many people around since it was still relatively early. The unlucky souls who had early shifts were frustratedly jacking at their unsatisfied morning wood, and those who were coming home from overnight shifts were rushing home to take care of their work stiffies.

The walk to Carol's lake house took around 20 minutes, during the journey I managed to cum twice but she appeared to take longer to recharge. I wondered where all her baby batter was stored, looking down and around I noticed her balls, currently the size of soccer balls, bouncing against her legs.

"If you are wondering how big they get I usually cum when they are the size of beach balls, although once after I passed out for a week and woke up to each of them being the size of a smart car. I ended up cumming for a whole day from one touch"I looked back and saw Carol grinning fondly at the memory.

We finally reached the lakeside house where I gratefully saw the beachside showers. They were spaced far enough apart to allow dicks of prodigious size to navigate and have fun. Finding an unused one we started cleaning the little pool water and cum off our bodies, I washed what I could of her, which was just her cock, Carol washed herself and then my back, legs and then paid a lot of attention to my ass and pussy.

Just as I finished cumming from the fingerbanging, I felt her giant schlong twitch like mine do when I'm about to get fucked.

"Hey Carol, I couldn't help but notice you had someone who is just riding on top of your dick rather than riding your dick." A smug but unfamiliar voice came from behind Carol. I couldn't see who it was but based on where we were either I or Carol were about to be fucked, probably both of us if I'm being honest.

"Let's help her up for you!" Said another voice, and with that both my arms and legs were grabbed. Looking back and forth in panic I saw that the owner of the first voice was a blond with a sizable bust and a dick around five and a half feet long, the other was probably related to me. She was short, hispanic, with two cocks side by side, each around two feet long, she was probably into watching because both cocks were generously dripping pre cum at a gallon a minute.

"Wait a minute! Can't we talk about this?! I can suck you both off if you don't put me on top of this prodigious phallus?!" I cried out in panic hoping to avoid this fate, and vainly struggled. Unfortunately the muscles that managed to walk around with those giant cocks all day were more than a match for my lazy ass. Come to think of it, my ass might actually be getting lazy since most of the action happens in my pussy. My musings were suddenly cut off by a stupendous sensation as the colossal cock was thrust into my pussy. After what felt like an eternity but was probably less than a minute I stopped going down and felt my ass collide with Carol's waist.

"That feels much better! Thanks for the assist!" Carol sounded much happier and near orgasmic with the current situation. Her happiness was not to last, or possibly the situation for her got better depending on her perspective. Just has she was about to start fucking me in ernest I felt a sudden pressure on my back, apparently the blond had started fucking Carol. The hispanic chick stayed next to me.

"Even though we put you on Carol's dick I'm still taking you up on your offer to suck us off." She waved one of her cocks in front of my face and started sucking herself off on the other cock. I decided to make the best of it and started going down on the other cock, hopefully karma would kick in and I'd get my own dicks sucked off sometime soon.

"I wonder if we are related, we both seem to have two dicks. By the way my name is Cindy." Cindy paused in sucking herself off to comment on our possibly familial nature. I was unable to respond since my diaphragm was stretched paper thin by Carol's six foot long cock, and my mouth was full of Cindy's cock.

Response didn't seem to be necessary or expected since Cindy went back to paying attention to her own pleasure and rubbing it out where my mouth couldn't reach. It was a very filling experience, fun, but not something I would like to get used to.

Cindy was the first to release her load, after about an hour of me sucking her off her balls were the size of soccer balls, we informally competed to see who could swallow more of her load. She was able to stay on her cock for about 15 seconds longer than I was able to. The remaining girl jizz was sprayed across both our faces and tits. She then dropped down onto the floor letting the remainder of the load dribble out of her deflating cocks.

Then to my dismay I heard cries of orgasm coming from behind me. The blond must have cum first because the pressure against my back started to become immense, Carol let loose next and a couple gallons of cum inflated my already cum saturated and soaked body. Fortunately after the first spurt Carol let go of my body, and the second jet blast of cum caused me to fly off her dick.

Now flying by cum power is very fun, the orgasm rips through you and then the adrenaline from flying through the air mixes it all up and the terror of not knowing where the landing will be.

About 30 seconds later I landed with a giant splash. It turns out I landed in my family pool, and my forward momentum was cushioned by the cum balloon/girl from the beginning of the story. Taking stock of my situation, I was filled with many gallons of cum, enough that it looked like I was smuggling a washing machine in my midsection, my breasts seemed to have increased by a couple inches and were now actively leaking milk at a pint an hour, and since I was back in the pool I ended yet another day, covered in cum.

If anyone is still reading these then I apologize for the wait.