Covet Thy Neighbor

Story Info
Husband admires neighbor's wife; his own wife reciprocates.
1.3k words
4.28
28.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoandD
JoandD
251 Followers

Coveting thy neighbors is a biblical "sin," but admiring a neighbor from a distance surely can't get you into too much trouble, right? Our next door neighbors are a little older than us and we really don't socialize with them at all. But the wife, Linda spends a lot of time working on their lawn and flower gardens. Since I generally get home earlier than my wife, Joan, I'm often on our deck late afternoon and can watch Linda, tending her plants and lawn. Often, she continues her gardening after Joan arrives, and she has noticed Linda and more importantly, she's seen me "noticing" Linda.

Linda usually wears cutoffs and a tank top that hangs pretty loose on her. So when she's on her hands and knees facing me while weeding or whatever, there's a pretty good gap for a peek down her top. I've seen this enough times to have figured out that she doesn't always bother to wear a bra. In fact, I'm not sure she ever wears one. And her shorts are pretty scant; not "Daisy Duke's" short, but short enough to see an inch or so of her untanned butt cheeks now and then. A lot of their plants are far enough away that I couldn't see a lot of detail, but they recently put in plantings along the side of their house closest to ours, giving me a great view from our deck.

To my advantage, new plants take a lot of care, so Linda has been in my field of vision a lot lately. And, trying to be neighborly, I would go out to talk to her about whatever she was planting. I quickly discovered I was right on the braless preference. She most often wore a tank top with a generous neckline and arm holes. Wow, this was more than I could have hoped for and when she reached forward to place a new plant, I could see one entire breast through her arm hole. She was nicely built, with medium-sized breasts with well-defined nipples. The way they hung down pointedly in this position was exceptionally erotic. She had to know she was giving me unobstructed views of her tits, and she clearly had no inhibitions or reservations about showing them to me.

Since Linda has been working on her garden closest to our house now, Joan has been much more aware of her yard-work attire and the blatant display of the merchandise within. Joan also has become much more aware of my new-found interest in horticulture and planting techniques. When she'd catch me coming in from a garden tutorial, she'd jab me half-heartedly with comments like: "Could you be any more obvious." Or "Why don't you ask to take a picture already." While her comments were mostly in jest, I felt a little edge in them too. I got the point, but it was hard to pass up an opportunity for free shows like these.

After a couple of months, the garden needed less tending, and Linda's presence was less frequent. Her husband, Lou was also helping her out more, so my visits were less welcomed and probably viewed as more intrusive by him. Now, when Joan got home, we spent more time on our deck savoring a gin and tonic or two as the evening sun began to set. Often after a hard day, Joan would get home, grab a quick shower, and put on something cool, comfortable, and sexy. Our lot was on the outer side of a long bend, so our deck in back had a lot of privacy from the neighbors' decks on both sides.

One particular evening, Joan showered and came out wearing a beautiful white eyelet nightgown that was enough like a sundress that she felt comfortable wearing it outside. It buttoned up the front, and tonight as she often does, she left a few top buttons undone as well as a few at the bottom. This made it cooler for her and lots more alluring for me. I made us gin and tonics and we sat facing each other with a cocktail table between us.

In a while our neighbor Lou came over, and we got to talking about nothing in particular. I got the impression he had no real agenda other than coming to see Joan in her sexy and now more revealing gown. She asked him join to us, and he sat in the chair next to me so he could see her face-on. No surprise there.

"How about a gin and tonic?' she asked him, "I was just going in to get us another."

"That would be great," he replied, "if its not keeping you from dinner?"

"Not a problem, I'll be right back."

"What's Linda up to tonight? I asked trying to make conversation, without wanting him to focus on my recent interest in her gardening work and attire.

"She's babysitting for our daughter's kids."

Joan re-appeared with a tray and three glasses, bending down at the waist to put it on the low table. She had plainly undone another button or two on the front of her gown, giving Lou and I a full view of both of her breasts. I knew her nipples responded well to arousal, but I swear her entire breasts had gotten "erect." They stood out from her chest like firm, full cones. I had never seen her so stimulated.

When Lou said, "Thank You," I knew he wasn't just talking about the drink.

It was clear to me now that I was pointedly getting a form of payback for my voyeuristic interest in Linda. And Joan was paying me back with accrued compound interest. She sat back in her chair across from Lou and me again we continued to see lots of bare chest and protruding nipples beneath the gown, and a full view of both tits every time she reached forward for her drink on the table. If she felt she was punishing me by showing Lou her magnificent breasts, she must not have seen the bulge in my pants as I savored the same view. I couldn't take much offense at Lou being treated to Joan's sexy body when I'd taken advantage of Linda's. And there's always something arousing in another man finding your wife sexy and desirable.

Joan didn't offer another round of drinks, so I knew when Lou thought the "show" was over he'd likely head back home. I just hadn't known that the show was going to be a double feature.

With her drink finished, Joan sat back in her seat and put her bare feet up on the front edge of her chair, bringing her knees up under her gown. While she kept her knees together to feign some modesty, this movement raised the hem of the gown to just above mid-calf. At the same time, she moved her feet apart maybe 18 inches or so. She was facing west toward the setting sun and Lou and I were treated to an incredible view of her bare pussy, with swollen pink lips pressed together with obvious sensual excitement. While she doesn't shave her pubic hair completely, she keeps it trimmed neatly, and it is light and fine enough to allow us to see all of her anatomical details.

With her knees together and the gown not so far above her ankles, she could conceivably claim this exposure was accidental. But I knew better and so did she.

For Lou to continue to look at Joan's pussy very long, with me sitting right next to him was too much for him. He excused himself saying Linda should be home any time.

After he left, neither Joan nor I knew what to say without sounding accusatory, judgmental, or vindictive. And neither of us were really feeling any of those emotions. I'd taken liberties looking at Linda, and Joan took liberties to return the favor tonight with Lou. I think we both concluded the account was balanced and we'd actually had a lot of playful sexual fun on both sides of the ledger.

JoandD
JoandD
251 Followers