COVID-20 The Mutation

Story Info
Deviant men scavenge helpless women.
11.6k words
3.74
23.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deviant men scavenge helpless women

Thank you for taking the time to read my fantasy. I hope it tickles your fancy. I appreciate your vote, and any comments you may have.

PLEASE NOTE, this tale is on the dark side, so it will not be for everyone. Consider this your warning! This story may contain triggers, so if you're allergic to, non-consent, kidnapping, rape, force, submission, domination, oral, anal, rough sex, interracial sex, group sex, gay sex or sex in general, please do not go any further.

Enjoy!

Knightfantasies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In mid-2020, the "Dump Trump" protests were getting more violent with each inept report coming out of Washington. Almost a million people died worldwide, and yet, tRump maintained there was nothing to worry about.

Reports from WHO, the World Health Organization, said COVID-19 pandemic had the potential to be the deadliest the world had ever seen. Worse than the "Black Death" from the 14th century that killed an estimated 200 million people. Little did they know how foreshadowing their analogies were.

The first wave was deadly, but when the second wave hit in the fall of 2020, well, it was easy to believe the apocalyptic prophecies were upon us! No one predicted the deviation. Suddenly and unexpectedly, COVID-19 shifted into COVID-20, concentrating exclusively on women around the world.

President Orange Julius won a second term in November by the slimmest of margins, and he still insisted there was nothing to worry about; it was all fake news. Only when the virus took both Melania and Ivanka, did he finally wake up. And of course, the Drumpf fired everyone first.

Before the aberration, the virus killed mostly individuals over the age of fifty, and especially those with underlying medical problems with likely a higher risk for severe disease, including persons with cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cancer, heart disease, or chronic lung diseases like COPD, as well as those who are immunocompromised. Now, any women having monthly periods were potential new victims.

America locked down its borders, and all flights were grounded, domestic, and international. Travel between adjoining states closed. The military secured borders, north, and south; warships guarded the east and west coasts. Fear gripped the United States of America; gun and ammo sales were up a thousand percent. Random cases of violence were the new norm among alpha-males.

Women were vanishing from Earth at an unprecedented rate, and no one knew how to stop it. Biological anthropologists predicted the human race was in dire straits. In only six months, the loss of women from the second wave now numbered close to one billion, almost twenty-five percent of all women on the planet. It didn't appear the virus would end soon. Humanity was quickly becoming an endangered species.

Instead of stockpiling masks, disposable gloves, and toilet paper, women became the most desirable commodity in the world. Infected women were dying a slow death, languishing for thirty to sixty days before succumbing to the virus. But something even more heinous was happening in conjunction with the pandemic, evil men were kidnapping women. A virus-free woman was priceless in the new age.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paige Allen shuddered at the screams outside her cell. She had no idea what time it was or even what day. Her pitch-black room prevented all that. The ankle restraint and chain allowed her freedom to navigate her small prison. Ten steps by ten steps, that's how big her cell was. A small bed centered against the concrete wall and an open bucket toilet were the only items in the room. Her naked body shivered in the cold bunker. There are only so many tears in a person, and Page had exhausted them long ago. Her concern now was survival. Most days, she wished the virus would take her life and end this living hell.

Paige was returning from the only store in her neighborhood that still had stock. Carrying a small bag of groceries, she decided to cut across the street and take a short cut to her one-bedroom apartment condo. If this had been night-time, she would have avoided the alley; but, it was the middle of the day. Half-way down the lane, the driver's door of a white van opened up, and a small man got out, a tiny man, under five-foot for sure. Men lately had been scaring her, taunting her with rude, vulgar comments as their eyes raped her. This guy didn't look like a threat, more like a circus performer. Big mistake!

As she gave the little guy directions to the nearest bar, a different man snuck up behind her and clamped his hand over her mouth. She didn't get a chance to scream as she tried to fight off her attackers. The small guy punched her in the midsection, taking away her breath. They forced her into the back of the van and quickly chained her up. When the dwarf placed a knife at her throat, she went quiet. He put a hood over her head, and they drove off. During the drive, he cut off all her clothes, even her underthings. The cold knife flicked against her nipples as his crazy laughter echoed off the van's metal walls.

When the van stopped, someone removed the hood; she didn't know where they were. The midget's crazy brown eyes bore into her as he pinched her nipples and yanked on her blonde pubic hair. She screamed and screamed as more men dragged her out of the van. A big scary man slapped her across her face. Her bladder released, leaving a puddle of urine on the asphalt. They shackled her feet, and the small man punched her in the stomach again. Two men moved her down some stairs and into a cell. "Welcome to your new home," they laughed, before closing the metal door, leaving her in darkness. She screamed and screamed until her voice gave out. Her horrors were just beginning.

Days and nights disappeared in the confines of her dark, cold cell. So far, no one had raped her, but Paige knew it was only a matter of time. They were waiting to see if she was affected by the virus. The medical experts reported that men could only get the virus now if they had sex with an infected woman. The incubation period was sixty days; after that time, if a woman continued to have her monthly flow, then she was one of the lucky immune ones. Paige didn't want to be blessed and subjected to more perversity by her captors.

One man, the little one, continued to prey on her. Each time he came into her room to empty her toilet bucket, he demeaned her, making her feel like slime. She hated him the most.

A woman's screams indicated her captors had kidnapped another girl. The cries went past her room further into the dungeon. With her ear against the solid metal door, Paige listened to the sounds in the corridor.

The new girl's wailing brought back memories. Paige screamed nonstop for the first day. One by one, they took turns touching her as she curled her naked body into a ball, Two men held her arms, and two more held her legs apart. The small man used a whip on her for what seemed like hours. All five men took turns, fingering her pussy and ass. When she resisted, the dwarf beat her. Her breasts and nipples ached from the harsh finger-grips and the whip. The loud commands of her captors made Paige wince. She tried to be strong and resist, but the pain was too much. After the second day, Paige gave up in self-disgust, letting the men do whatever they wanted to her teenage body. She spread her legs apart when they ordered, letting them molest her. The welts on her body were healing, but the wounds in her mind never would. They laughed at her discomfort, calling her a slut for enjoying the abuse.

Unexpectedly the small opening at the bottom of her door slid back. Paige jumped back in fear. The light from the hall showed the same mush in the familiar plastic dog bowl pushed into her cell. Twice a day, she was fed something bland and tasteless. She promptly used her fingers to eat it down. If she didn't do it quickly, they would beat her. As soon as she pushed the bowl back out into the hall, the opening instantly closed, and the room plunged back into darkness. Paige learned the kidnapper's rules, and the remembrance of pain made her obey.

Screams echoed off the walls, and Paige held her hands over her ears to shut out the sound. She curled up on the cot, making herself as small as possible, humming to drown out the caterwauling. Like all the other kidnapped girls, this new girl was loud. The screams were of desperation. Tomorrow there would be a new set of screams when the men welcomed her to the dungeon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fucking amazing! That makes three new sluts in two weeks!" The small man, Spencer, bumped fists with the other four men in celebration. "By the end of the year, we're all going to be multi-millionaires! I hear a clean slut fetches five hundred thousand dollars!"

"Maybe, first, they need to beat the virus," said the oldest man, Connor. He looked like a wolf with his long unkempt hair and beard. The 'boys' looked up to him; he was the boss. At six-foot-seven, they looked way up. "Spencer, you're sure no one followed you here?"

Spencer shared a guilty look with his accomplice Dan. The excitement had been too much, and rather than drive around for an hour in the windowless van making sure no one was following them, he drove straight to the warehouse. Spencer puffed up his four-foot-nine height. "Dan kept an eye out; no one saw us abduct her."

Dan cringed, Spencer just threw him under the bus. If anything went sideways now, it would be his fault. "Not true! I told Spencer to drive around a bit, but he rushed here. As far as I know, we're clear, but I can't guarantee it."

"Damn, Spencer!" Connor shouted as he backhanded the small man to the floor. "How many times do I have to tell you? Everything depends on secrecy!"

All the men stepped away from Connor's anger. They were all afraid of his strength and extreme mood swings.

The warehouse was in an abandoned part of the city. The building was Connor's motor shop back when the world was sane. He worked on exotic luxury cars, Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, Austin Martin's, Bentley's, Bugatti's, cars that cost a million or more. Once all the shit hit the fan, his business collapsed. He saw an opportunity and knew what he needed to do. In only a few months, he had the basement converted to holding cells, ten in all: escape-proof and soundproof.

"Luke, you and Ivan go up on the roof and keep an eye out. The last thing we need is for this idiot gnome to draw attention to us." Connor wanted to knock Spencer down again for his stupidity, but the guy had a knack of getting women to stop and talk to him. Without Spencer, they wouldn't have the five women currently in the cells.

"I'm sorry, Con, it won't happen again!" Spencer cringed as the big man moved closer.

"It damn well better not!" Connor snapped. "You and Dan go downstairs and empty the honey buckets. Leave the new girl alone; her training starts tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paige screamed when the door to her room suddenly opened. A man entered; it was the small man. The LED light on his forehead blinded her along with the bright hall light. Was her sixty-day quarantine ending? Were they going to rape her now?

Spencer looked at the sexy young girl on the bed. Paige was his favorite. Her body was perfect, with big full tits, long blonde hair, and a blonde cunt. He gave a demonic chuckle as she curled up in fear, shielding her eyes as he walked towards her.

"Open your legs bitch, show me your cunt!" Spencer shouted, checking to see if her period had started. He loved having such overwhelming power. "You know what to do! Use your fingers!"

The small man was the worst of them all. Paige quickly did as he ordered; if she didn't, he whipped her. Every time he came into her cell, he made her demoralize herself as he held the light on her, alternating from her face to her busy fingers.

"Thank you, thank you, sir!" Paige groaned. She learned the hard way if she didn't thank him, then he beat her.

Spencer couldn't wait to fuck this skinny slut. Hopefully, in less than a month, she would be clean meat. He pulled out his cock, moving closer to the side of her bed. Only the potential danger of contracting the virus kept him from fucking her. Still, that didn't mean he couldn't come on her tits and face.

Paige sighed, his filthy cum would touch her skin again. For such a small man, he had a long cock. She fingered herself and tried to smile for him.

"Hmm, I can't wait for you to fuck me! To stick your big cock in my cunt!" The words coming out of her mouth sickened her but were necessary. When she refused to indulge in his small-man idiosyncrasies, he whipped her pussy until she bled.

"Don't worry, slut; your day will come soon enough!" Spencer laughed. His anger at being belittled by Connor was still fresh in his mind. If not for him, they wouldn't have any of these captive girls! He shone the light on Paige's face; her open mouth looked so tempting. "Fuck it! Suck my cock, bitch!"

Paige panicked. He never made her do this before. "Please, sir, I don't want to give you the virus!" She never got to say anymore, as his cock forced its way into her open mouth. The shock left her helpless as he roughly abused her throat. It felt like he was pulling her hair out by the roots. She tried to push him away, but her weakened body let Paige down. She threw up her gruel, and it leaked out of her mouth, running down her breasts.

"Yeah, this is your new routine!" Spencer proclaimed arrogantly as he cruelly fucked Paige's mouth. "Every fucking day from now on!" he roared.

It had been almost a year since Spencer last fucked a woman. Her gagging turned him on; even the vomit didn't affect him. He slowed down to make it last and coordinated his thrusts to yanking her head. Each time her nose touched his belly, he held her there, enjoying her struggles, before pulling back.

"What the fuck!" Dan yelled from the open doorway. "We don't know if she's safe yet!"

Spencer kept fucking Paige's mouth as he turned towards Dan. "You need to try this bitch; it feels like heaven in her mouth!"

Dan watched Spencer pick up the pace, repeatedly slamming his cock into the helpless young girl's mouth. Connor would kill both of them if he found out. They had already lost six girls to the virus, Paige was the longest survivor. Dan thought back on when she arrived; it was over a month, but not a full sixty days yet. He didn't know if she was safe or not.

"FUCK!" Spencer yelled as his cock pulsed nonstop and shot cum explosively down Paige's throat. He pulled out and rubbed his slimy cock all over her face. Obnoxiously he held up Paige's limp head by her hair. "Damn, that was amazing! You want some of this cunt?"

Either way, Dan was fucked, Connor would punish him just as much as Spencer. All the other girls came down with the virus within the first thirty days; maybe this one was safe. "Okay, but we keep this to ourselves," Dan said. "If Connor finds out we're both dead."

Paige had passed out; when she came to, the men were changing places. Her nightmare wasn't over. "Please, no more!" she begged. The second man was rough but not as harsh as the small man. The new cock was shorter, and she didn't gag as much. He petted her head instead of pulling on her hair. It was little consolation.

Dan had forgotten how good a woman's mouth felt wrapped around his cock. Spencer was screaming at the girl to do a good job, or they would beat her. "Shut the fuck up!" Dan yelled at him. "Change the bucket and leave us alone!"

Spencer pouted but did what Dan wanted. "Hurry up!" Spencer said spitefully, "Connor will be suspicious!"

Dan ignored Spencer. "Your choice girly, I can fuck your mouth like little-big-mouth over there, or you can please me."

Paige didn't expect kindness if that's what you could call his proposition. "Let me," Paige said. Her raw throat needed a break. She wasn't a novice at giving blowjobs, but they had all been voluntary, not forced. "You have a nice cock," she praised, hoping her compliment would keep him from being a sadistic animal like the small man.

The girl was incredible. Dan couldn't keep from moaning in pleasure as she sucked and nursed on his cock. All thoughts of getting the virus from her disappeared. Paige was a pretty girl, not beautiful, but not unattractive. During her time here, she had lost a lot of weight, making her massive tits seem even more prominent. He pinched one of her slippery nipples as she swallowed all of his cock. Just touching a woman sexually again felt incredible.

It shouldn't have happened, but it did. Paige's body was responding to the moment. Every fiber in her body should be disgusted; instead, her pussy was getting wet. She needed to finish him off quickly to end the embarrassment.

Dan stared in amazement as Paige went into overdrive. He never expected this from her. Her mouth and hands stimulated him right to the edge and over. "Now! Right now!" Dan exclaimed as he came in her hard-sucking mouth.

Paige needed protection from the small man. Even after she swallowed all of this man's cum, she kept sucking and licking his cock, not willing to let go. "Hmm, you taste so much better," Paige groaned. "I wish I only had to please you. Your partner tastes terrible."

"Yeah? Maybe if you look after me every day, I can keep him away from you." The thought of Paige regularly sucking his cock sounded good.

"Can you do that? I thought he was the boss?" Paige knew this man's ego wouldn't let her comment go unanswered.

"Spencer? That little sawed-off punk is only good for one thing; tricking girls and getting them in the van."

"What's your name?" Paige asked as she licked his balls.

Connor had told all the guys not to get personal with the girls, but Paige was different. "Dan, my names Dan."

"Dan, I want to be your girl," Paige whispered in false adoration. "I love your cock!"

Dan's head swelled from her praise. "Okay, I'll do what I can."

"Thanks. Do you want me to suck your cock again?" Paige asked sweetly. She almost offered her pussy to him, it was unthinkable, but she was horny.

"Come on!" Spencer yelled from the doorway. "Someone's coming down the stairs!"

Dan quickly zipped up and hustled to the door. With a quick look back, he sighed in desire; Paige was looking right at him with her legs spread wide open. "Fuck!" Dan sighed. After today he would do all he could to make her his, and his alone.

Paige came out of her self-imposed dream state with the slamming of the metal door. The fleeting hope of escape now rested in the hands of one man, Dan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Connor bounded down the steps, his barrel chest heaving in anger. "What the fuck is taking you pricks so long?" he yelled.

Spencer, ever the coward, backed up, letting Dan take the brunt of Connor's rage.

"Sorry, boss," Dan exclaimed. "The wimp behind me kept gagging, and I had to do all the shit buckets myself. Maybe we should keep him off latrine duty? I don't mind taking care of it."

Spencer opened his mouth in surprise, and he almost blurted out the real reason they took so long. Only the fury in Connor's eyes made him hesitate. Fucking back-stabbing Dan! He would get back at the asshole.

Connor thought about Dan's suggestion, none of the guys liked latrine duty, and Spencer put up the most resistance. If Dan wanted to volunteer, that would keep peace among the group. "Okay, the jobs yours," Connor agreed. He switched his attention to Spencer. "You got lucky; no one followed the van here! Now get upstairs; it's your turn to make supper for us!"

Spencer ran up the stairs like an elf. Connor put a hand on Dan's shoulder, holding him back. "Is that the real reason you guys took so long?" Connor asked. "I know Spencer likes to beat the girls.