COVID-20 The Mutation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the cell, Connor bounced the cattle prod off the palm of his hand as he looked at the girl. He could see she wasn't afraid of him. "Do you have the virus?"

Yolanda thought he had some kind of a whipping stick. "Yeah! Fuck you, dead man!" she laughed uncontrollably.

Connor lost it, her black body jerked and convulsed from the electric prod. He held it on her hip for a long ten seconds, causing burn marks. "Still think you're funny?" When she didn't answer, he shocked her again, this time on her tit. He smelled her black flesh searing at the contact points. It took a herculean effort to pull back.

Yolanda instinctively knew the big man was going to kill her. "Want a blowjob?" she snickered, ignoring the pain as he pushed the stick up her pussy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dan and Paige went about making an early supper like an average domestic couple, except Dan kept Paige topless. She had on a pair of pink shorts, no underwear, and bare feet. Her wet blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail. He found a box of tampons, and he watched her put one in her pussy. It was the first time Dan allowed a smile to grace his face; Paige was virus-free, and he had her all for himself.

The cabin was more like a small house, just over twelve hundred square feet. The vaulted ceilings were finished in cedar, and the doors and casing matched. The hallway separated two bedrooms with the large bathroom at the end. The great room had a massive rock wood burning fireplace that heated the home and, in a pinch, could be used as a cooking source. The great room was open to the luxury kitchen, where granite countertops complimented the hickory cabinets and high-end appliances. Gayle's parents had spent a fortune on making this "cabin" as modern as an estate home.

Running water came from a creek and fed into a five thousand gallon holding tank. An eco-friendly septic system separated the toilet from the gray water irrigation. The solar power system was composed of multiple photovoltaic panels converting DC to AC power through an inverter. The power plant was expensive, very costly. Gayle's dad had gone way overboard. The cabin was off the grid totally with no reliance on any utility company or service. Self-sufficient, independent living would be possible with little effort.

Dan put a record on the turn-table, the record player kicked out tunes from a Fleetwood Mac album, Rumours. Dan and Paige sang along to the catchy songs as they grew accustomed to each other.

Dan was shirtless as well, clad only in his jeans. He wrapped his arms around Paige as she chopped up some fresh vegetables for an omelet. His fingers gently massaged her breasts as Dan kissed the nape of her neck. When he first handed her the knife, the look of surprise on her face made him smile. He told her there was nowhere to run to, and if she killed him, another man would find her, maybe one not as nice as him.

During the light meal, Paige told Dan all about herself, and he smiled and listened to her story. Her anxiety slowly drifted away, he wasn't a monster, but he was her captor. After supper, she cleaned the dishes in the sink and put them away. She could feel her exhaustion overtake her emotions as a yawn escaped.

Daylight was dying, and the cabin was filling with shadows. Dan led Paige down the hall to the larger bedroom.

"You're beautiful," Dan said as Paige removed the pink shorts.

"You're not so bad yourself," Paige laughed, climbing onto the king-sized bed. "Thank you for rescuing me." Her thoughts were mixed. She was still a prisoner, but at least it was only to one man. "I don't know what would have happened to me if you didn't?"

"Let's not think about that. I don't know how long this virus will last, but at least we'll be safe here." Dan undressed and climbed on the bed beside Paige. She pushed him back and worked her way between his legs.

"You have a nice cock, just the right size." Paige leaned down, taking Dan's cock into her mouth as she kept eye contact with him. "Hmm," she moaned.

Dan let Paige express her gratitude with her mouth. "You ever tried anal sex?" he asked.

Paige's eyes grew wider at the thought. "Just once, I remember it hurt like hell."

"I'll go slow, but it will help if you get my cock nice and wet," he said.

She felt his cock against her bare ass. The pillow under her tummy raised her hips. Slowly her ass opened for Dan's cock; she tried to leave as much of her spit on it as possible. The pain wasn't as bad as she remembered.

As Dan fucked her she wondered if her mom was still alive or her younger sister. Hope was distant, for now, this was her new life. COVID-20 had won.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~