COVID-20 The Mutation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan kept his poker-face on. "You should have seen his face," Dan laughed, purposely ignoring the question. "It was kind of funny watching him gag so much!"

Connor stared into Dan's eyes, looking for a sign. The two men stood still until Connor finally turned and casually walked up the steps.

"I hope Spencer doesn't kill us tonight; he's making Mexican again," Connor said as he looked over his shoulder to see Dan had a smile on his face.

"Me too," Dan quickly agreed, coming out of his daydream about Paige. "My ass always burns the next day."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daggers flew out of Spence's eyes every time he made eye contact with Dan. The prick had outmaneuvered him from spending time with Paige. As he dished out the portions onto the plates, he added extra hot sauce to Dan's. Somehow, he would find a way to get that slut's lips around his cock again.

Sitting around the large dining table, the men discussed the new girl and who would be training her. Everyone wanted to be involved, as it was a hands-on experience. In addition to the beatings, each girl would also feel the men's hands all over her body. Her holes would be penetrated over and over by excited fingers. To make it even more special, this was the first black girl in their control.

Connor looked at the men he had consolidated around him. The gang was a mixed bag of personalities and talents.

Dan had been his first disciple. Before the virus, Dan was a multi-millionaire. Unfortunately, the virus wiped out his assets, leaving him with nothing but a deep-rooted hate for politicians, especially Donald Trump. But it was Dan's connections that made the dungeon happen.

Next came Ivan, the building construction foreman. Connor hired Ivan to complete the prison cell construction, and the next logical step was for him to join his gang of kidnappers.

Luke was an obvious recruit. Luke worked at the hardware store where they picked up supplies. Because Luke had movie-star looks, Connor thought he would be the bait to lure in women. That turned out to be a false assumption.

It was while the gang was trolling for women in the white windowless van that they discovered Spencer. The little man had a way with women. In less than an hour, they were amazed he had struck up conversations with several girls, making them laugh. It didn't take much convincing to bring Spencer on board. Dan and Luke expressed serious concerns, but Connor vetoed them.

Connor stood and brought out the cigars and brandy. Every time they captured a girl, they celebrated. Each man looked at him as he stood behind a nervous Spencer.

"Once again, we have a new girl in our cells. I want everyone to toast Spencer on his good work!"

Glasses clinked, and cigar smoke filled the room. Spencer soaked up all the attention and congratulations. Soon even Connor was laughing along with his men. When the brandy bottle was empty and ashes laid on the dinner plate, the mood shifted.

"Well," Connor roared, taking charge of the room. "We have to remove two girls tomorrow. The girls in cell number four and five aren't going to make it. I want Ivan, Spencer, and Luke to take them in the van and drop them off in the usual place. Make sure no one notices you."

Dan looked over at Connor, that meant he would be helping him train the new girl. The black girl. A big smile filled his face as he looked at Spencer's stunned face.

FUCK! Spencer couldn't believe it. Now he wouldn't get to whip the black bitch. He loved to hear the desperate screams of a scared girl. "Can't Ivan and Luke take care of the dying sluts?" Spencer asked, hopefully.

"I thought about it," Connor said, "but we need more girls. I want the three of you to keep scavenging. Maybe try and get a MILF. The young ones are all dying off."

Connor could see the men getting discouraged. "Now, the good news. Cell number three looks like she might make it. Dan, what was she like today?"

A tinge of red crept into Dan's cheeks as he thought about how great Paige's lips felt wrapped around his cock. "Well, at this time, she has no symptoms. Her attitude is good. She is willing to do whatever it takes not to get another whipping. For some reason, she fears Spencer but has taken a liking to me." Dan took a breath and continued. "I checked her chart; her name is Paige Black, she's nineteen years old, and was a student at the college. So far, she has spent thirty-nine days in isolation, and other than being filthy, it looks like she doesn't have the virus. Her period still hasn't started, though."

The excitement in the room at the good news was shared by all, except for Spencer.

"Fucking cunt! I'll give her something to be afraid of!" Spencer yelled, pushing away from the table and heading to the basement door. Connor's loud bark stopped him in his tracks. He skulked back to the table and sat down.

"Are you stupid?" Connor asked. "We finally have a girl that might survive the virus, and you want to beat her? From here on in, only Dan has access to Paige. We need to start turning her into a financial asset."

Connor stood up and paced back and forth, thinking about the potential profit. "Dan, move her down to cell ten, bring in some sheets for the bed. Tomorrow we can start her on some solid food, just a little at a time. Oh, and get her cleaned up with a hot shower. But no clothes, I want to keep her vulnerable."

Dan nodded his head. "Sure, boss!"

"Also," Connor said, still addressing Dan. "After the guys remove the girls from cells six and seven, I want you to do full disinfection on the cells. We need to prepare for any new ones."

"No problem," Dan said. In his mind, all he could think about was spending more time with Paige.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The near-dead girls put up no resistance as Ivan, Luke, and Spencer carried them up the stairs. Dan stepped aside to let them pass in the hallway, narrowly avoiding a flying elbow from Spencer. Connor had left already, off to stock up on supplies. As soon as the basement door slammed shut, he nervously opened cell three. He was all alone with Paige.

Paige heard all the noise in the hallway and knew the men were doing something. She presumed they were going to start training the new girl. When her cell door opened, Paige shielded her eyes from the sudden light. She recognized the silhouette; it was Dan.

"Hi, Dan," Paige said softly, sitting up and opening her legs submissively. "I'm glad it's you."

All Dan could dream about last night was Paige. He unzipped his jeans as he walked towards her, pulling out his semi-hard cock. He stopped several feet from the single bed, waiting to see if Paige would come to him. The smile on her dirty, stained body was out of place. With no hesitation, she got down on her hands and knees and crawled on the cement floor towards him.

"Hmm, I love your cock!" Paige enthused, as she gave it a big lick. "Please, sir, can I suck you?"

Dan didn't trust his voice. With a hand behind her head, he directed her pretty face and open mouth to his cock. Heaven opened up as Paige enthusiastically pleased him. In the pre-virus days, women flocked to him, or at least to his money. He had his choice of a pussy to fuck, models, actresses, college girls, but right now, this woman exceeded them all. A sudden evil thought entered his mind. Why should he give her up? They could leave right now, and he could have her forever, all to himself.

Paige thought she did something wrong when Dan pushed her away. "I'm sorry! I can do better!"

"What would you do for me if I got you out of here?"

"Anything!" Paige exclaimed in excitement.

"Suck my cock while I think."

"Yes, sir!" Paige exclaimed, hoping he wasn't teasing her.

If yesterday had been beautiful, today Paige was spectacular. Her mouth, her tongue, her hands, all came together fantastically. Even when he forced his cock down her throat, she continued to please him. Over and over, he fucked her willing mouth. He couldn't believe Paige loved what he was doing to her.

Paige sucked for her life. It was torture to pretend the pain Dan was causing aroused her. She moaned like a bitch in heat, hoping he wanted a subservient bimbo.

Dan clung to Paige by her blonde hair. He drove his hard cock into her mouth. He lost himself to the moment, not caring anymore about her feelings or if he was hurting her. It didn't matter if she suffered. He was close; it was only a matter of time before he came.

She almost passed out. Dan turned into a machine, fucking her mouth with an intensity that left her doubting her decision of choosing him over the small man. Maybe he was pretending not to be one of the monsters. Only the thought of leaving this purgatory kept her going. She fought against rebelling. All at once, his cum filled her mouth; she drank it down as Dan's shouts echoed off the walls in the small room.

Her mouth was the key to her freedom. Even before Dan finished coming, she started again. Her fate depended on worshiping his cock. She was running on borrowed time. Would the other men come down? The atrocities would never end. Her only hope was this man. It was time to make him think she loved him and only him.

"Oh, my god! That was fantastic!" Paige exclaimed. "Can we do it again?"

There was no greater danger than what he was about to do to the gang. Still, if he could have Paige all to himself, it would be worth the risk. Dan reached into his pocket for the key to the leg shackle. Typically, Connor controlled the keys. Dan only had them because he was supposed to clean Paige up and move her to a new cell. As soon as the shackle freed her, Paige fell to the ground and kissed his shoes.

Dan lifted Paige to her feet, the smile on her face melted him, and he hugged her. "Okay. We're getting out of here!"

Paige collapsed. If not for Dan holding her up, she would have hit the floor. "No tricks?" she asked.

"No tricks, but we need to hurry before anyone comes back."

Because of Paige's weakened condition, Dan half-carried her up the stairs. He grabbed a bag of women's clothes from the floor in the hallway. Now that Dan decided on this course of action, fear of discovery pierced his mind. If Connor came back, there was no doubt he would kill him.

He grabbed the keys for the older model Mercedes coupe. The remote opened the trunk, and he threw in the bag of clothes. "Get in; I can't drive around with you in the front seat."

Paige couldn't believe she was escaping. She covered her eyes in the bright sunlight, peering through open fingers. Paige liked what she saw; Dan was easy on the eyes. "I trust you," she exclaimed, climbing in the back trunk. "How long will I have to be in here?"

Dan hadn't given this a lot of thought. It was a spontaneous moment. He wracked his brain to come up with a safe location. First and foremost, he needed to get out of here. "I don't know, maybe a couple of hours."

"Thank you, Dan!" Paige murmured. She pulled the bag of clothes up and used them as a pillow. "I'm ready."

Paige's blue eyes were soft and grateful; he gave a slight smile and closed the trunk lid with a dull thunk. His resolve was breaking down; maybe this was all a mistake.

As he drove, he tried to come up with someplace to go that the gang didn't know about. He spent years in the fast-lane, rubbing shoulders with some of America's wealthiest families. That was it! He knew of a little cabin up in the hills that would be the perfect retreat for the two of them. The gas gauge showed full; the cabin was a good three or four hours away.

Dan waited until they were out of the commercial district then pulled into a secluded spot; he needed to talk to Paige before going too much further. He went around to the back of the car, looking around before popping the trunk.

"Are we there?" Paige asked. She had covered herself with some of the clothes from the bag.

Dan still couldn't believe what he did. The getaway had been smooth, but the risks were enormous and potentially deadly. "No, I wanted to talk to you. I have a place where we can be safe, but it's a couple more hours away. I need to stop and get some food and supplies and maybe fill up the tank. Our success is dependent on you being quiet back here."

"After all I've been through, a couple more hours is nothing!" Paige laughed, self-conscious at being naked in the trunk in the middle of the day. "Don't worry; I'll be okay."

Dan nodded and closed the trunk again. He was deep in thought, contemplating his plan. It just might work. But first, he needed to find and disconnect the Lo-Jack. He popped the hood and found the innocuous electronic box Connor put in all his vehicles. There were two ways to stop the GPS signal; cover the plastic box in a lead or brass mesh, or just remove the damn thing. Dan went with the second option using the Leatherman knife from his belt.

After several stops, the last forty-five minutes took them up high into the hills. The rough gravel road was filled with potholes, and he knew Paige was being thrown around back in the trunk. Even though Dan felt the gravel road was hardly used, he couldn't take a chance of someone seeing her sitting with him. Their survival depended on secrecy.

When he arrived at the nondescript entrance, he cut the lock on the gate with the bolt cutters he bought and drove through. The fresh mountain air felt fantastic as he secured the gate with a new lock. He did it! They made the perfect escape. Tension drained from his body as he thought about Paige. She was his!

Dan almost opened the trunk to let Paige out when a truck approached from the high side. He turned to stare at two guys giving him the eye from a high-lift four-wheel-drive truck. Fuck! All he needed were a couple more minutes, and he would have been invisible, now he would have to worry if the two punks were the curious type.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you know anyone else was staying up here?" Jake asked the driver of the truck as they cruised by the gate.

Karl wished they hadn't seen the stranger; Jake had enough trouble staying focused as it was. Jake was always stoned, and if he weren't so good at sucking cock and taking it up the ass, he would have gotten rid of him long ago. "Nah. But it doesn't matter if some guy wants to hide out from the virus. If he leaves us alone, we leave him alone. The load of fresh weed in the back is more important than some stranger."

"Yeah, right," Jake agreed. Still, he wondered who the guy was. Maybe he would check him out later, see what his story was; something was hiding in the guy's eyes.

"We need to find another helper," Karl said, turning the conversation a different direction. "Especially after what you did to the last one. You're lucky I didn't kill you!" Karl spat out.

"How many times to I have to say I'm sorry!" Jake burst out, clenching his ass cheeks.

Jake was jealous of the new kid, Michael. He was young, good looking, and took to tending the field like a pro. Jake worried Karl might like the new guy more than him. Jake couldn't help himself, he raped the kid, over and over, taking his ass and pretty mouth. When Karl asked him where the new guy was, Jake confessed what he did but didn't mention the blood running down Michael's legs as he ran away naked into the forest.

Karl lost his temper and took it out on Jake. After beating him almost unconscious, Karl whipped his ass, then raped him. It was ten times worse than the rape Karl rescued him from when they first met.

Two men were raping Jake in the alley behind the bar on Broadway. They tempted him outside with the offer of a joint. Jake was drunk and didn't put up much resistance when they attacked him. Jake didn't mind gay sex, especially with the lack of women around, but these guys were extra rough. One man was fucking his ass while the other man fucked his mouth.

His screams caught the attention of Karl. The big beer-bellied man lumbered down the alley, kicked the man in back in his balls, and punched the man in front in the jaw, knocking him out. Jake watched as Karl kicked and stomped both men.

"Fucking rapists!" Karl shouted.

Karl looked Jake over. The guy he "saved" was naked, and his small cock was hard. "You like gay sex?"

In these times, a protector was just what Jake needed. "Sure, I guess," Jake quickly said. "But not two at once."

"You like to suck cock?" Karl asked. When the kid nodded his head, Karl pulled out his cock. It had been so long since he had a blowjob.

Jake sucked Karl off and swallowed all his cum. Karl stood over him for a long time.

"Do it again," Karl said. "This time, use more tongue."

After the second time, Karl asked Jake if he wanted a job. When Jake found out he got free weed; he agreed to be Karl's new helper.

Jake's job was to tend the weed fields during the day and let Karl fuck him at night. The best part was Karl let him smoke as much as he wanted.

It wasn't Jake's fault Michael was a virgin. Still, Karl took out his anger at losing a good worker on him. Karl didn't show any mercy. Jake's ass was still sore from the brutal attack; first, Karl whipped his ass with a branch, then brutally fucked him. The worst was when Karl used his fist. Jake cried nonstop in pain, begging Karl to stop. This twisted new world would end up killing him, or maybe Karl would. Only the weed kept him with Karl. The never-ending supply dulled the anxiety of the virus.

"I'll find another worker," Jake promised.

"You better! And, do it damn quick! We might lose half of the new crop because of your stupidity!"

Jake needed to make amends."Do you want me to suck your cock while we go down the mountain?"

"Yeah, get your ugly mug between my legs," Karl snarled. If Jake weren't such a good sissy-boy, Karl would have gotten rid of him long ago. Fuck, he missed women! Now he had to use punks like this for his pleasure.

Jake wiped his mouth, licking his fingers covered with Karl's cum. "Was that good?"

Karl would never let Jake know how good he was at sucking cock. "Not bad. Maybe next time, go faster." He used his knee and beer-belly to control the steering wheel as he put away his cock and zipped up.

The town was dead ahead on the highway, forty minutes away. Karl had a guy who took all his weed in one shot. No arguments about price, Karl had premium quality shit.

"I'm going to drop you off at O'Malley's, see if you can round up another helper."

"Sure! Thanks, Karl," Jake said, hesitating. "Do you think I can have some money for a few beers?"

"Wait until I get back. If you get thirsty, I'm sure someone will buy you one for a blowjob!" Karl laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paige kept her groans and moaning to a low level. The ride had been grueling, physically, and mentally. She placed all her trust in Dan and hoped it was the right decision. He stopped several times, and each time she had to bite her tongue to keep from shouting out. She was free, but not really. This time when the trunk lid opened, Dan's handsome stern face allowed her to relax.

"We're here," Dan said, reaching into the trunk, helping her out.

The clothes covering Paige to keep warm fell away. She struggled to make her limbs cooperate. Dan assisted in lifting her light body. As he held her in his arms, they looked deep into each other's eyes.

"You stink," he said in a monotone voice.

"I know!" Paige said shyly. "It was horrible in the trunk."

Dan carried her to the small cabin and set her on the covered porch. "I'll be right back."

Paige leaned against the log cabin then crossed her arms over her breasts. She quickly dropped them. Paige owed her life to Dan. If all it took to repay him were a little exposure and loving to keep safe, she would gladly suck and fuck his cock. It would be better to keep one man satisfied, instead of being a tramp to who knew how many.