COVID-20 The Mutation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cabin belonged to the family of a girl, Dan, dated. Gayle brought him up here several times for weekends of wild sex. Her family owned a chain of restaurants across the States, and this was a family retreat. As far as he knew, Gayle was the only one who used the cabin. Unfortunately, she didn't survive the virus. He read the obit on the internet. Gayle's mom had passed on first, and her dad committed suicide. It was a common occurrence in the new world for men to take their own lives in despair.

The key was where it was the last time he came here. He said a small prayer for Gayle and her family. The daylight was fading; he needed to get the cabin back up and running. He stopped to check the solar system to make sure the batteries were in good condition. The lights, fridge, and on-demand tankless hot water system should still be functioning. Now, he needed to get Paige inside and out of sight. When he came around the porch, just one look at her made his reckless decision to flee worthwhile. He had his own woman, free from the virus!

"I thought you left me," Paige said. "You were gone so long."

"Leave you? I'm never leaving you. But you will have to stay out of sight. That means you can never go to town with me."

"I know. Thank you, Dan! You saved my life!" Paige threw her arms around him in appreciation. "Can I suck your cock?" She didn't want to appear like a blonde bimbo, but Dan just risked his life for her.

"Let's get you cleaned up; then you can show me how much you appreciate me." Dan pushed her away and opened the door. The smell of dust permeated the air. Everything looked familiar. He checked the lights and was glad to see they had power.

"It's nice," Paige enthused. "Is this your place?" She followed Dan in and looked around. For a remote cabin, this one had high-end furnishing and accessories.

"It is now. The bathroom is down the hall, go get cleaned up while I bring in the supplies."

Paige was worried about the strained look on Dan's face as he walked back outside. "Yes, sir," she called out to his back.

Dan was thinking about the two guys in the truck, wondering if they would come back and snoop around. There was no security system to monitor the thick woods surrounding the cabin. The front gate was locked, but anyone could park on the road and walk in surprising them. His only comfort came from knowing the cabin had an underground safe-room. When Gayle first showed him the panic room, he thought it was redundant way out in the mountains. Now, he wished he could thank Gayle's dad for his foresight. There was a gun in the safe room; he would make sure it was loaded at all times.

Paige let out a scream and quickly covered her mouth with a hand. The image in the mirror revealed a feral woman. She had been kidnapped, imprisoned, beaten, sexually assaulted, and starved. Her body showed the signs of the ordeal. Grime, semen, shit, and vomit-covered her, even her tangled hair looked more brown than blonde. Whip marks streaked across her breasts, stomach, and legs. The welts were fading but still tender to her touch. Her instinct to survive minimized the beatings; nevertheless, the shock of seeing her body so damaged was heart-wrenching. Paige had always taken good care of her body through exercise and healthy living.

The hot water cleaned her body, but not her mind. The muddy water at her feet couldn't remove the violations she received in captivity. Fear crippled her. Fear of the virus. Fear of men wanting to abuse her. There was no fairy tale ending; this was her new reality. She was in a new cell. Imprisoned with a man she doesn't even know. Be brave, she told herself, maybe you can escape from here too someday.

"Ah!" Paige screamed when the shower door opened. "Fuck! You scared me!"

Dan stepped in behind Paige. "I thought you could use some help."

They looked at each other. Paige took a first look at Dan naked. He was taller than her five-foot-seven, maybe six feet. His lean body was muscular, but not in a body-builders way, more like a runner. The dark hair on his chest matched his long brown hair. There was a scar in his abdomen, above his cock. She concentrated on his hard cock, the one she sucked like a madwoman. At least it got her out of that hell-hole.

Dan was pleased. Paige cleaned up nicely. Her hair was almost back to normal; most of the grime was off her body. "Turn around, let me clean your back."

Paige handed the soap to Dan and leaned forward, using her out-thrust arms against the tiles to support her. Water cascaded off her head, down her back and off her ass. Dan's hands were soft as he cleaned her. She jumped when his hand reached between her legs. Wordlessly, he kicked one ankle, and she opened her legs wider. His soapy fingers cleaned her ass and pussy. She had always been free-spirited, willing to try new things, and she wondered what turned Dan on or what he would do to her. Anal sex? Kinky sex? BDSM? Whatever he wanted to do to her, she wasn't in a position to argue.

Damn! Her skin is so soft, thought Dan. His fingers found every crevice, exploring them, as Paige willingly bent over. His cock was aching to try one of her holes. He couldn't wait any longer. He pushed against her, forcing his cock into her tight pussy. "Fuck!" Dan moaned as more and more of his cock disappeared inside her body. The visual effect on his brain almost made him come immediately. He was fucking a real live woman!

Paige wasn't a stranger to sex. The water and soap helped alleviate some of the pain of not being fucked in such a long time. She relaxed her body as Dan got into a rhythm. His fingers dug into her skinny hips, pinching her flesh. His grunts and groans got louder and louder. Her head bounced off the tiles as he fucked her more violently. Her desire didn't match his, she moaned and urged him on, but it was all fake.

Dan couldn't help himself. He needed this! A soft, vulnerable woman to fuck! He grabbed her blonde hair arching her back, making her ass tighten around his thumb and her pussy around his cock. He drove in hard, Paige was his now, to use any way he liked. He wasn't a violent man, but having a "sex slave" turned his head in circles. Dan switched to her tits, pulling and twisting on her nipples. His cock was close to coming; there was no need to hold out; he could fuck her again anytime he wanted.

"FUCK! Yes! Right in your cunt!" Dan screamed, as his cum shot out, over and over. When the after-tremors stopped, Dan leaned on Paige's back, bending her over deeper. He played with her tits as the water hit the back of his head. "Hmm, did you like that?" He asked as his spent cock slipped out.

Paige thought her world would be different now that she escaped the dark cell. It wasn't. She just replaced it with one that has light. The abuse would continue. "Yes," Paige moaned in despair.

Dan stood up, bringing Paige with him. Hugging her from behind, he squeezed her wet, slippery tits. He nestled into her neck, nibbling on her ear. "Sorry, I might have been a bit rough. I haven't been with a woman is so long."

Paige appreciated the apology; maybe Dan wasn't a monster after all. Still, she knew her new role was to keep him happy. She turned around and knelt in the shower. "Let me clean your cock with my mouth."

Dan enjoyed watching Paige suck on his cock; he loved that she kept eye contact. "Good girl, I think you and I will be getting along just fine!" He pulled her to her feet. "Hand me the shampoo; your hair is still filthy."

Paige turned her back to him as Dan gently washed her hair. The mean streak he just exhibited disappeared. He hummed a tune as he lightly ran his soapy hands through her hair. Several times he made her rinse out and then started again. His fingers were almost loving. When finished, he inspected the rest of her body.

"Okay, wash me," Dan said.

Several times she dropped the soap in her nervousness. Not once did Dan get mad, he waited until she retrieved the soap and continued. When her fingers cleaned his cock and balls, he pushed her head down.

"Yeah, suck me again. I hope I don't wear you out!" Dan laughed.

Paige sucked on Dan's cock as he hardened in her mouth. In mere seconds he was rock hard again. He let her control the depth and speed, content on being pleasured. She swallowed his load, continuing to nurse on his spent cock until he pulled her up.

Dan pinched Paige's chin in his fingers, lifting her head. "You have one job, look after my needs. Can you do that?"

"Yes, sir."

"If you don't, I'll turn you over to a whore-master, and hundreds of strangers will fuck you until you die." It was an idle warning; he had no intention of ever giving up Paige.

He kissed her on the lips, forcing his tongue in her mouth. When Paige responded, he thrust two fingers in her pussy. His threat let her know she didn't have options.

Paige threw her arms around Dan's neck, kissing him like a long lost lover. She had heard about the COVID whore houses and what happened to girls there. When his fingers pushed into her pussy, she opened her legs wider for him. Anything was better than being a strung-out whore.

Dan looked at his bloody fingers. "Looks like you beat the virus."

"I'm glad," Paige said as she leaned against Dan's chest. Her face paled at the news; it meant she didn't have the virus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Connor was livid when he found out Dan had stolen the girl. At first, he thought there might have been a misunderstanding; then he saw the Mercedes was missing. Chairs went flying, and the table smashed against the wall. He searched on the computer, trying to track the location of the Mercedes as the rest of the guys entered the kitchen. "Fuck!" Connor bellowed, Dan had compromised the Lo-Jack.

Spencer, Ivan, and Luke knew something was up as soon as they came into the living quarters. No one dared to say anything until Connor looked at them.

"She's gone. Dan took her." Connor exclaimed, as his temper rose again. "The only fucking girl who had a chance, and now she's gone!"

The slamming of Connor's fist on the desk scared them all.

Spencer never expected this. "I fucking knew it! I thought Dan was getting too friendly with her!"

Ivan looked at Connor. "Can we go after them?"

"He dismantled the Lo-Jack," Connor said, slamming his fist down again. "If I catch Dan, I'm going to cut his balls off and make him eat them!"

Luke started to clean up the room, righting the chairs, and trying to prop up the kitchen table until his anger hit. "FUCK! I want to kill the dirty bastard too! I haven't fucked a woman in so long!"

The heated conversation continued as each man announced what they would do to Dan once they caught him. Connor could see the guys were starting to question the whole kidnapping plan.

"Look, we have a new girl downstairs. Let's go make our introductions," Connor announced. "I wonder if black girls scream as much as white ones?"

The mood quickly changed as they headed to the basement door with Spencer leading the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yolanda Price shivered in the dark. How could she have been so stupid? The tiny man looked cartoonish and nonthreatening as he flirted with her; she never saw the man who grabbed her from behind. Her dad was probably still wandering the streets looking for her. He told her not to go out, but she needed some smokes. Now, this dark dungeon held her.

The sound of men laughing filtered into her room, she screamed when the door opened, clanking against the wall. The sudden overhead light blinded her as four men entered the room. She curled up into a ball, screaming for help.

The black girl was just what they needed right now, thought Connor. He would let the guys blow off some steam and anger abusing her body. First, he needed to stop all her yelling.

"Spencer, gag her," Connor ordered. "The rest of you grab an arm or leg."

Yolanda fought back, kicking and gouging with her long fingernails. "Leave me alone, you motherfuckers!"

A hand squeezed her throat; it was the big man. Everything went fuzzy as she lost consciousness and fainted.

"Fucking cunt," Spencer groaned, looking at the long bleeding scrape on his arm. "She's a real tiger." He fastened the ball gag in the black girl's mouth, tightening the straps at the back of her head.

"Tie her arms off," Connor directed to Luke. "Ivan, tie her legs."

They looked Yolanda over as she lay there. Her black tits hung to each side; long brown nipples tempted the men. With her legs spread open, her pussy showed her pink insides. When she came to, her wide white eyes shone in fear as the men surrounded her. She tried to move, but they tied her down and forced something into her mouth. "Momphur fhucers!" she yelled

Connor gripped one of the long black nipples and squeezed. "Listen up, bitch! My guys are going to be getting to know you a little better. But first, I need to know if you have the virus."

Yolanda shook head yes. She didn't want these white guys to rape her.

Connor nodded at Spencer, who was anxiously waiting with a whip in his hand. The first strike landed on the girl's exposed pussy.

Screams filled the room.

Spencer smiled at their newest prize. "You sure, honey? You look pretty safe to me," he laughed as he whipped her again.

After the fourth strike, Connor waited for the thrashing girl to settle down. "Do you have the virus?"

Yolanda shook her head yes again as tears rained out of her eyes.

This time Spencer aimed for her breasts. His arm was a flurry of strikes as he took out his anger at Dan stealing Paige. Yolanda's twisting and contorting body turned him on. When Connor held up his hand, he took a break, wiping the sweat off his brow.

"We can do this all night. Now, do you have the virus?" Connor asked.

The pain was too much. If they wanted her to say no, she would. Yolanda shook her head from side to side.

Connor removed the ball gag. "You're our prisoner; we own you. If you obey, then we won't hurt you. Now, I want to hear you say it."

Yolanda was trapped. The virus symptoms showed up two days ago. It was stupid and silly, but she wanted to die with a cigarette in her mouth, that's why she went to the store. She probably only had a couple more days before the virus took over her body. In a few days, they would know the truth. If these men intended on raping her, maybe she could pass on the virus to them. "I'm virus-free," she lied.

"Did you have it?

"I did, I beat it. The hospital is using my blood to find a cure."

Everyone hollered and cheered. Finally, the gang had a virus-free girl.

"That means we can fuck her!" Spencer yelled in excitement.

Connor debated the news. So far, their success ratio was zero. He didn't know if the girl Dan stole was free of the virus or not, but apparently, this girl had beat it. His guys needed some relief after all they had been through; otherwise, he feared they would leave.

"Okay, Spencer goes first," Connor decided. "I'll go last."

Spencer couldn't get his clothes off fast enough. His tiny body sailed through the air, landing between Yolanda's open legs. With no foreplay, he forced his cock into her pussy. "FUCK! She's tighter than a nun!"

Yolanda turned her head to the side, closing her eyes to the small man's crazed look. These men were going to rape her, all of them. She fought back the tears and screams even though pain bit at her body. Her tender pussy and breasts were burning from the beating and the friction of the man fucking her.

Yolanda's mind took her to a safe place, back to a day at the beach with her girlfriend, the love of her life, her Amy. After the virus took Amy, Yolanda wanted to die. Now she would, and she would take these fucking raping bastards with her. "Do it! Fuck me, you sawed-off bastard!"

"We got us a slut, boys!" Spencer hollered, going into over-drive. "Look at me, bitch, while I come in your cunt!"

Yolanda smiled a sinister smile. The message lost on the man fucking her; he thought she was enjoying the rape. She voluntarily sucked on his tongue when he forced it into her mouth. Soon Amy, soon I will be with you again!

The next man played with her breasts and nipples, thinking it would turn her on, it didn't. After he shot his load, someone wiped her pussy clean, and a new man took over. He was quick, the quickest of them all. The big man was last. He was towering over her looking down at her naked body.

"Set her free," Connor ordered. "I want to fuck her doggy style."

Yolanda hated every moment of her rape, not once did she feel any arousal. She let the men position her like a Gumby doll. Her large black bubble ass stuck up; Yolanda wasn't sure if the big man intended to fuck her ass or pussy. She sighed in strained relief when his cock pushed into her pussy. Her virgin ass was safe for now.

Connor took a deep breath as his cock entered the young black girl's cunt. Even after being fucked by three men, she was still tight. His sex-starved men couldn't control their excitement and came quickly. Connor gripped her wide hips and began, slow and steady. He wanted her to come on his cock.

She wasn't expecting this to be treated tenderly, especially by the biggest man in the gang. His cock seemed thicker than the others, spreading her wider. The angle meant he was touching her in different spots. Damn him! She could feel her body responding, even if her mind wasn't.

The slow strokes kept him hard, but not over the top. He smiled internally as Yolanda's cunt started to squeeze down. Yeah, the bitch was enjoying this now. He spit on her pink rosebud, rubbing his thumb over her back hole. He teased her, tickling her, not penetrating, building up her anxiety.

Yolanda felt herself responding no matter how hard she tried to resist. His cock was rubbing against her G-spot. She couldn't help pushing back, chastising herself every time she did. When he touched her virgin hole, she screamed. "NO! Not there!"

Connor laughed, by trying to keep his thumb out of her ass, her pussy clutched down on his cock. "Make me come, bitch, or I'll switch to your ass!"

Fear of anal sex made her obey, that and the increasing desire to come. Damn him, thought Yolanda. Her body was moving back and forth without being forced. She opened her eyes to see the small man stroking his cock, waiting for another turn. She knew they would rape her nonstop. New tears ran down her chubby cheek; she tried to hold them in but couldn't. Her orgasm hit as the tiny man forced his cock into her mouth. She wanted to die; she wanted all of the rapists to die. Her teeth bit down on the cock.

Spencer's blood-curdling scream was louder than any of the girls they kidnapped and beat. He tried to pull away, but the black bitch had her arms wrapped around his legs. She was biting his cock off! His fists flew at her head, punching as hard as he could, but she wouldn't let go. The incredible pain made him dizzy. Suddenly she let him go, and he flopped to the floor. Her eyes met his as her bloody mouth smiled at him.

Connor froze. His hard cock went limp in a millisecond. Blood gushed out of Spencer's semi-amputated cock. The girl had almost bitten it in half. The girl's cackling laughter brought him back to reality.

Spencer tried to stop the blood flow with his hands. "MY COCK! The cunt bit it off!"

Connor took control. "Ivan, go get a bag full of ice! Luke, get a towel or something to stop the bleeding!"

Yolanda couldn't stop laughing. She sat in a tight ball at the head of the bed, her back against the cold concrete, watching the chaos. "You're fucked! You're all going to die! I've got the virus!" she screamed, as her evil witch-like laughter started again.

Connor carried a sobbing Spencer up the stairs. The blood wouldn't stop. They needed to get him to a hospital quickly. He directed Ivan and Luke to take Spencer to the hospital. His next thoughts were of the black girl; if she was infected, they were all fucked. Brooding over Dan's actions made him reckless.