COVID Birthday Swap Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay I get what you're saying," Michael said. "Though I can't say I have ever found orgasms to be a stressful destination."

"Not inherently, but you're conscientious, I can tell," Kelly said. "Don't tell me you didn't worry a bit when we first got together that you'd come before me."

"Well sure -- it was your birthday, and it would have limited our options after that," Michael said as he followed Kelly into the living room. "I've subscribed to a ladies first plan, but that has never been the source of complaints."

"No complaints here. Fantastic birthday."

"So, where should we be for this?"

"How about in front of the fireplace," Kelly said. "Here," she said dropping a white chenille cushion onto the rug as she walked past him to light the candles in the fireplace.

The candlelight glowed behind her as she stood before him lighting the outline of her large breasts high on her chest, which he admired as he sat on the cushion.

"So what exactly are we doing?" Michael asked.

"Generally raising energy from the base of your spine to the top of your head with breath at first," Kelly said. "People do this all the time. They do this with their breath when they sing or their body does it automatically, quickly during an orgasm."

"Ok now I'm interested," Michael said.

"You can use the energy of this for various things. It has depended on the cultures over the centuries, but it has been a component of magic, religion and sex," Kelly said. "I can explain more another time or recommend a couple books. But tonight we're just raising and playing with energy -- that's all."

Kelly circled from the fireplace around the room to a table behind the sofa and lit another larger candle. The scent of patchouli and oranges filled the air as Michael scooted off the pillow and settled on his side facing the fireplace.

Kelly continued walking from the couch circling behind Michael until she was between him and the fireplace and then bent down to the carpet and positioned herself on her side facing Michael and propping herself up on one elbow, mirroring him, her head supported with her hand.

Kelly stretched her other hand to Michael's raised shoulder and then ran her hand down the full length of his side down to his hips.

* * *

The long strokes along his side were soothing, Michael closed his eyes for a few minutes enjoying the comfort of her touch and then opened them again to meet Kelly's gaze, looking into her eyes as she continued to stroke him.

"So first is just breathing," Kelly said. "And connecting."

Michael couldn't see the full color of Kelly's blue eyes amid the candlelight, but he felt something almost electric behind them.

"The goal is to make the exhale twice as long as the inhale. Some people breathe in for 4 seconds through their nose and out for 8 thought their mouth, but I like to not get so focused on numbers or that level of precision," Kelly said. "So you decide."

She continued stroking his side while their eyes connected and slow breathing synced. Michael could feel something relax in his shoulders at first and then his lower back.

As if Kelly sensed the energy shift, she stopped stroking his side and slid her hand around to stroke his first vertebrae, causing him to feel chills and an energy surge.

Michael reached his hand out to her shoulder, letting it run along the side of her back and down her side to her hip, trying to resist pausing at the mound of her breast. Instead he mimicked how she was stroking him minutes ago.

Again, avoiding a detour to cup her breast, he let his palm press broad strokes down to her stomach.

Kelly pressed her hand to Michael's cheek, staring into his eyes, making him feel something he couldn't quite describe. Known? Maybe.

She stroked his cheek down to his neck and then pressed her full palm against his chest. He could feel his own quickening heartbeat, before she moved to his abs.

Michael hoped it was all right that his hard cock was now poking against her hip.

He felt her fingers circle his ear, massaging pressure points. He wondered if this is something she learned in her yoga or Qi Gong class or from a book. It felt energizing and calming at the same time.

While maintaining eye contact Kelly drew her pointed toes up the outside of Michael's leg until her bent knee almost touched his armpit. Her movement drew her closer so his cock now rested on her exposed, soft inner thigh.

Their breathing quickened, but they maintained eye contact, hardly moving as Michael gently grabbed her dangling foot and massaged the middle of her sole.

Kelly shifted her hips forward and moved to position the tip of his cock against her, feeling it slide in an inch. Michael pushed against her gently until he slowly slid all the way in.

The breathing exercise had tapered off by then and he gazed into Kelly's eyes wondering what was next -- trying to decipher what to do -- not wanting to break the moment with a question. Michael rocked into her slowly just an inch of movement back and forth.

"Yes, Kelly moaned quietly not moving her hips, but gripping one of his. "This is what I wanted to have you feel too. What do you think?" She asked, her voice breathless.

"That if I keep talking and hardly moving I'm not going to be able to -- uh -- continue," Michael said, not filtering his words in any way.

Kelly giggled causing a flutter of contractions around him, solving any question of a problem for now.

"That's okay too you know. Feel and decide how you want to play today," Kelly said, this time purposefully contracting around him and using her foot against his lower back to pull him against her and then releasing to give him room to decide how to move -- whether to move.

Michael felt his lower back tingle and thought he didn't want this sensation of being on the edge of a cliff to end. He was also curious about the jump from this never experienced launch pad. He looked into her eyes, seeing only yes.

He withdrew and plunged back deeply, as Kelly gasped and then closed her eyes.

Michael grabbed the cheek he could reach and thrust deeply feeling more tingling in his lower back as a thick surge of heat shot up his spine and out the top of his head as he exploded into Kelly and then wrapped her in a hug.

* * *

Michael realized he had fallen asleep and twisted his wrist to try to see his watch without disturbing Kelly whose cheek rested between his shoulder and upper chest.

It had just been a half hour, but he was really out.

Kelly seemed groggy too as she turned and kissed his collarbone.

"So was that allowed?" Michael asked.

"Umhumm," Kelly said, rising up on her elbow to look at him, more awake now.

"I was just wanting to give you space."

"Space?"

"A safe space to enjoy every inch of the journey -- not focused on anyone's orgasms or outcomes."

"That was a different -- not having to be the one responsible, in control making sure I didn't ruin the fun -- or end it early."

"Exactly sometimes that's needed. I don't want to ruin it for women by challenging anyone's 'ladies first' policy. I would get denounced in comments if I did that on my blog! But sometimes you need a vacation from all that responsibility and just feel, live for the moment."

"A vacation from responsibility... yes. It feels sort of selfish though."

"Sure if that's where you go every time. But in a relationship you wouldn't do that."

"Yeah that wouldn't work."

"But if you don't have the freedom to sometimes have a bad experience or your partner to have one, you also give up the rare exquisite experiences," Kelly said.

"Like that?" Michael said.

"That was delicious," Kelly said. "You have to feel that freedom sometimes."

"The freedom to fail miserably?" Michael laughed, as did Kelly rolling on top of him and sitting up.

"Of course -- without that there isn't freedom! Kelly said. "Feeling you need to deliver some movie screen worthy experience each time seems like a constraint. But I'm not a guy - you tell me."

"Isn't that what women expect now? Michael said.

"Sure - some women. But probably they just don't know anything different either," Kelly said. "Hey I'm not advocating we go back to the days of not knowing women could have orgasms -- or caring if they did!"

"Yeah - I doubt such a movement would gain many followers" Michael said.

"I just wanted... " Kelly started to say.

"Wait to achieve nirvana aren't you supposed to give up wants? Michael interrupted.

Kelly pushed his shoulder at the joke, but then shifted back and bent her head to kiss his chest. "No I'm sure I don't remember reading anything about that," she murmured between kisses and then rolled off him and propped herself on her elbow.

"Birthdays remind me of time passing, and what I'm doing with it." Kelly said.

"You're now at the wise age of 26 -- hardly old," Michael interrupted. "I'm older."

"So all the more reason for me to try take you back to what it felt like to run up to a playground -- seeing the bright colored metal, all the other kids and then stopping for a split second to look around and decide what to do first," Kelly said.

"So in your view sex is an adult playground?" Michael said.

"I hope so. It's a goal!" Kelly said.

"Wait -- what am I hearing about goals? Weren't you advocating against goals minutes ago?" Michael said, rolling over to pin her to the rug and kiss her forehead.

"You're right -- terrible word," Kelly said.

"Goals are future -- they take you out of the moment," she said tilting her head forward to kiss him deeply.

"I feel like I've spent the last hour hanging upside down from the monkey bars," Michaels said, gazing down at Kelly. "New perspective and I'm a bit light headed."

"That's normal," Kelly said. " The lightheaded part with that much energy,"

"That's a relief. Wouldn't want to have an abnormal birthday celebration during this pandemic," Michael said, rolling them both back until they were again on their sides facing each other.

Kelly laughed, snuggling in closer to lay her cheek against his chest.



12