All Comments on 'COVID Birthday Swap Pt. 04'

by Eva_Adams

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Okay I followed the story but cannot help feeling this last bits a bit like cheating. If I were Michael I’d feel a bit off about knowing the agreement had been changed and Mark had got both women. After all it was about swapping because of lockdown restrictions and a threesome tops a swap of partner hands down

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah seems poor Micheal got the short end of the stick (literally in the case of his own birthday surprise). Mark came out on too

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyalmost 3 years ago

Setup the reunion so Mark arrives a day late so Michael can have a threesome with girls as well.

Eva_AdamsEva_Adamsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks lovesmesomephilly and others. I do agree they need to make it up to Michael and am looking for ideas on how to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought this was really hot and a great place to take them. We need the reunion please!!! The girl's need to give Michael the same treat. Can't wait. This foursome can go on for a while longer, especially now that they can travel. Maybe a ski trip or camping? Much more story to tell, I think. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"If you have any ideas for what should happen at a reunion please send them as a comment."

You have two obvious options. One: write four hot but otherwise independent sex scenes. A big group party is the easy route.

Two: think about the personalities of the people you've written, and be true to the personalities. So, ask yourself: what would Michael want? His interaction with Kelly was quite different in tone and mood than between Tara and Mark. So, by implication, he may want and prefer something other than Tara's threesome romp. He may well want another soul-stretching tantra meeting with just Kelly.

Getting there, you'll also have to figure out how he reacts to the news of basically a broken deal by the others, and whether Tara feeling 'a bit guilty' is an understatement. You opened the can of worms on this. The challenge is to deal with it in an interesting way.

ISKwestISKwestover 2 years ago

Up to now, this story has been character driven. That's has been its strength, character driven and with a plot device (covid separation) that gave the opportunity to examine different reactions of the people in a partner swap .. what the discover about themselves, for example. At least for Tara, it has been an exercise in self-discovery of a submissive side. This chapter was very heavy on her self analysis and doubts.

But what about Michael Michael? I wouldn't have called his meetings with Kelly as 'tame'. Certainly there was more raw sex between Tara and Mark. But, he sort of comes across as a (mildly) self-centered dominant type .. which Tara surprisingly even to herself gets off on. I wouldn't expect any self-discovery from Mark.

Michael and Kelly's interactions, on the other hand, had more emotional content, more human and interactive on a psychological level.

There are a lot of loose ends, including the possibility that Michael has been suckered by Kelly. It would be more fitting of how these chapters unfolded that, before any reunion, some time is spent, first with some self-reflection from Michael, and second a coming together of Michael and Tara, for them to sort out whatever needs to be sorted.

I sort of agree with the anon's comment about two writing options. Moving on to a reunion is a possibility, but if it's just one more sex scene (no matter how well written) then the character-driven aspects and potential conflicts are just being brushed aside. It would be more challenging for you as writer to deal with the conflicts as you have introduced them. And, certainly, let Michael decide for himself what he wants, and not have him just go along with what the other three want.

tralan69ertralan69er7 months ago

Michael needs to have his day no matter what! What he wants and how he wants it. That is only fair.

I enjoyed all of the parts to this story.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous