Covid Conquests Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria had been dressed in tight jeans and a tight t-shirt. She was wearing lipstick and eyeshadow. There was no doubt she was dressed to look hot for me as per her own plan. And now, she had been French kissing me as we groped each other. She was grabbing my cock through my pants. She was pre-disposed to be in a sexual frame of mind when I put her in front of the mirror.

I kissed her neck from behind and reached around her with my hands to envelope her breasts. I moved my hands down her stomach to the bottom of her shirt and then moved them up again, this time underneath her shirt. I cupped her bra-covered breasts again. She was watching it all. She was basically watching herself getting sexed up.

One of my hands moved down to the front of her pants to begin to masturbate her through her jeans. You could tell she was responding by the look on her face. She was watching it play out in the mirror. She was getting felt up and watching herself get felt up at the same time. I noted she was clean shaven.

My next move was obvious closer here. It was the same move I've done on just about every hot chick I could get my hands on. Women can be so different. But every hot chick responds to this one move.

I unbuttoned her jeans as she watched. I lowered the zipper slowly. You could see the anticipation on her face. And then I tucked my hand into her panties. She gave out a light groan when my fingers found their destination. She was wet.

There was really no way she couldn't be wet. She absolutely looked smoking hot already. Now she could see a man's hand invading her panties while she stood their looking hot. The physical stimulation from my fingers combined with the physical stimulation of my lips on her neck combined with the visual stimulation courtesy of the mirror, and Victoria was in stimulation overload. She had no defence against this. I'm not sure there is one.

She enjoyed my fingers working her over. She enjoyed watching the scene in the mirror. She did not realize, though, the power this gave me over her. She surrendered to the stimulation. Or more correctly, she surrendered to me, due to the stimulation.

After a couple of minutes of fingering, I told her that her wetness proved she was "in" to it and it wasn't just about the money for her. I told her this meant she wasn't a "whore." She obviously really wanted the sex. I told her this.

"I do," was her only reply.

I kept rubbing a finger against her clitoris. I let her soak it all in. She was melting into me. She was in my control now. At some point I whisper in her ear and said, "You're ready now."

"Yes," she nodded, biting her lip.

With my hand in her panties, focusing on her clitoris, and with my obvious knowledge of her wetness, and her awareness that I knew she was wet, there was no avenue of denial open to her. Victoria had to admit she wanted sex. She had to admit she wanted it with a man other than her husband. She was getting financial compensation. She had approached this as a necessary business decision. But now she was conscious, for the first time, that she had the sexual desire to be unfaithful. She wouldn't have processed these ideas yet. That would come later. Right now, she was lost in concentration on the here and now. I knew for the rest of our time together this day I'd get what I want.

I saw her close her eyes to concentrate on the feelings emanating from between her legs. Sexually, she was lost to her husband already. Victoria leaned into me to support her as I kept up my fingering of her pussy. She pushed her still denim clad ass into my still clothed cock and swayed against it in a straightforwardly sexual response.

"Ummmm....," she said. "Right there. I could see that Victoria frequently bit her lower lip as an involuntarily sexual response. And as predicted, she would open her eyes from her dream like state simply to check herself out in the mirror. You could see her eyes were focused on the mirror image exactly where my hand was plunging into her jeans and panties for the treasure it was taking. Her juices were flowing.

The first time doing this, I wanted her to come close to cumming. But I didn't want her to cum. I wanted her to still have the need to get off. I wanted her to need to get fucked to get that orgasm she was now wanting and building toward.

The underlying theme of my actions and decisions was to get a maximal return out of my sexual conquest of her. I wanted her to sexually desire me; to get sexual fulfilment through me.

It is surely a deep betrayal of your marital vows to give sexual pleasure to another; but it is a deeper betrayal yet to have received sexual pleasure from another -- because it means your sexual desires are elsewhere.

As an older man, this meant I was well-educated in how to play with both her mind and her body. I also wanted her to eventually be turned on by the very idea of cheating on her husband. I wanted to convince her this was empowering for her, and that it should add to her lust, not detract. I could see I was well on the way to planting these ideas in her head. It was a longer game to play, but I would play it.

My lips and tongue had left my DNA in her mouth, on her breasts and neck, through my saliva. It was now time for her to take on my DNA from a different source from me. It was time she tasted my semen. I was certain that pre-cum was ready to form at the tip of my cock, and my cock now belonged firmly planted in her mouth.

I removed my hands from fingering her. Her eyes opened again. I turned her to face me, both of us now perpendicular to the front of the mirror. I asked, "Why don't you unbuckle my belt?"

Victoria complied. She followed this by opening my pants up and pushing them down. I stepped out of my shoes and pants at the same time. She grabbed at my cock through my underwear. More importantly she was looking at my bulge. The fingering had left her horny. She had cock on her mind, now, for the satisfaction my fingers didn't deliver. It was clear visual stimulus worked strongly on her.

I removed her t-shirt and reached behind her to unhook her bra. I bent down to briefly suck on each nipple. Wearing only her unzipped jeans and underwear (presumably), Victoria then dropped to her knees before me. She glanced, again, at her image in the mirror. I think every woman should know what she looks like when she's before a man whose cock is going to go into her mouth. Victoria instinctively knew this.

It is obvious I have a dominant streak. I like to be in control. For me, nine years of secretly lusting after this chick was coming to fruition. She was topless in tight jeans and on her knees before me. This symbolized my conquest of her better than anything else.

From this vantage point, both of us could see what was transpiring either directly or from the mirror's side view. I had so wanted to see this girl on her knees for so many years, and I finally was getting my wish.

Moments later, my underwear now off, Victoria leaned forward and made first oral contact with my cock. She simply kissed it, letting her lips linger. In many ways that moment was the actual moment where she crossed the line into unfaithful wife. She had been moving dangerously close to the line, but now crossed it.

I watched her lick around the rim of my cock head. As expected, pre-cum began to form at the tip. I moved my cock so that this drop of semen went straight to her lips. I could see by her reaction that she could taste it. She looked up at me to share the moment. She had tasted my semen. My cock head disappeared in her mouth soon after. I let the moment be a tender one for Victoria, while a victorious one for me. Physically, she had sucked a cock before. Psychologically, this was her first act of being unfaithful. There was no going back on this, even if she stopped now. My hard-on had been in her mouth. This also was quite the victory over her husband. A guy's wife was sucking my cock!

This was simply her mouth and my cock in action. I watched my cock head repeatedly disappear into her mouth. Her hands were holding onto my legs to keep herself steady. This is one of the highlights for me of the sexual experience -- the hot younger woman on her knees with my cock in her mouth. The visual merely enhanced the potency of the idea. I was further spurred on by this moment being nine years in the making.

Victoria was by no means an expert at sucking on a man's cock. But she was assuredly more than adequate. I ensured she kept a slow pace and I kept at least one hand at all times placed behind her head so that she'd maintain the pace I wanted. It was a sensual blow job.

My eyes remained fixated on Victoria. In accordance with my previously mentioned experiences with other women, she occasionally checked herself out in the mirror. The proximity of the mirror was absolutely crucial here. It added sexual energy to her in being able to watch herself. And it also distracted her, keeping her from any negative thoughts about her infidelity or whorishness. She would later tell me she had never watched herself "go down" on a guy before. She would also freely admit it was "hot" to see it. It just worked perfectly.

But for now, I simply absorbed the visual and physical sensations of watching her sexy mouth move up and down on my cock shaft. I always admired her lips. Now they were on my cock. Nine years of thinking about them made this experience special.

As I've said, there are many things I want or will want to do with Victoria. But right at that moment I was experiencing one of the top three sexual experiences I wanted with her. This moment was the first of the crown jewels of my sexual conquest of her.

It wasn't just her sucking on my cock that was the big achievement. It was, instead, a totality of things. First, I needed to be standing. To make this a top sexual experience, I needed to be standing and she needed to be on her knees. I needed the dominance that position delivers. Seeing her on her knees is part of what made it a "conquest" for me. Putting my hands at the back of her head sealed the deal on this point.

Second -- I needed to be certain she could taste my pre-cum. I wanted those drops of semen -- my actual DNA -- in her.

Third -- I wanted to see at least four inches of my cock in her mouth - and I wanted to hold it in her mouth for a few moments -- also in an act of dominance.

Fourth -- I wanted her to suck on my balls. I wanted them licked. I wanted them sucked on.

Finally, fifth -- I wanted to spend at least a few moments rubbing my cock slowly into her face.

I did not manage to time her blow job, but in the ten to fifteen minutes she spent sucking my cock, I achieved all of my goals.

It ended with her asking, "Do you want to fuck me now?"

Now actually, I would have been happy to have her continue to suck. There are lesser jewels in the crown I was starting to covet.

I would at some point want to cum in her mouth. I want to be able to watch her as I'm cumming in her mouth. I'd like to see her in the act of swallowing my sperm. And I want to be able to watch her in the moments after she swallows my sperm.

Almost equally importantly, I was to be able to cum on her face, around her mouth. I want the visual of seeing my sperm on her face. I would absolutely want it to stay there for a while before she washed it off. She had such a sexy face. It would be intensely hot to see it covered in my sperm.

I would at some point like to receive from her the longest blow job she's ever given to a man. I'd want her to actually know that she's given a longer blow job to me than to her own husband or any other man. I 'd want her to spend more time on her knees before me than she had for any other man. These were notches in the belt I craved. Of course, I needed them to be voluntary notches. I needed her to do these things willingly. It would be something I would really work hard to achieve.

But achieving the crown jewels of a sexual conquest were first and foremost on my mind. And here she was offering me the next crown jewels -- the opportunity to fuck her.

While I certainly wanted to fuck her in many positions, if I were to only do it once, I would want it to be in the missionary position. And I would want to cum in her. I have an absolute clear need to plant my sperm in her.

Understand that although there was a likelihood that this was the beginning of a long-term relationship, I had no way of knowing this for certain. She could change her mind. Circumstances could change.

Today, then, was primarily about achieving the crown jewels of my sexual conquest of her.

Please understand I liked Victoria as a person. There is no pretending otherwise. I did not really want, though, to "make love" to her. Please also understand I respected her, lusted after her, but did not love her. And nine years of liking her and being filled with lust for her meant that on the very first hook up I would be going for those simple crown jewels. Whatever crazy things might happen afterward, I would always know she gave me an on-her-knees blow job, and always remember that I fucked her and came in her. Nothing short of dementia would every erase these memories.

And so, I picked Victoria up, struggled to push her tight jeans and panties down, kissed her on her mouth, and maneuvered her to the bed, pushing her down on it so that she was laying on her back side. She instinctively spread her legs for me. She was ready to be mounted.

I couldn't help but think that although 32 was very young to me, when naked, she looked like she was in her mid-twenties. I was scoring with such a hot young chick.

Instead of mounting her though, I surprised her by swiftly going down on her I planted my mouth on her pussy. As I said, she was clean-shaven here. Naked and legs spread before me she really looked young.

My tongue's first contact with her clitoris resulted in a very surprised, sexual gasp. I knew, before she went down on me, that she was very wet. I didn't know, until I went down on her, that she had remained wet. This whole thing was turning her on. The element of surprise was a sexual turn on for her. She expected to get mounted and instead she was being eaten out.

It has been my experience that women are turned on by the surprise of the strength and aggressiveness from a man when it comes time for sex. The idea of it is even more powerful than the actual physical sensation.

I knew that Victoria was already turned on by what was transpiring. The whole idea of what she was doing was turning her on. It was partly exciting to be with someone new. It was also exciting to be doing this in secret. I could guess the cheating aspect was turning her on, even if she wasn't conscious of this fact. Now -- with my mouth - she was finally starting to get the physical stimulation to the parts of her anatomy that would lead her straight to sexual fulfillment.

Any thoughts about her husband had long passed. Victoria was clearly "in the moment", enjoying the physical pleasure of being eaten out, combined with the pleasant surprise that it was happening. She was watching me. There was a hand on my head. I heard soft sounds of sex emit from her mouth.

I did not, though, spend much time dining at the Y. I was just ensuring easy entry so that I could collect my next crown jewel. Quickly wiping my face on the bedspread, I moved on up, taking a moment to suck on each breast before landing my mouth on hers.

I then lifted my head a couple of inches upward. I wanted to examine her face as I entered her. It was exquisite to watch. I quickly asked her if she was on birth control. She nodded that she was. I absolutely was going to take her on her word on this -- and may well have attempted to put it in even if she had said no. I would have been tempted to cum in her too. That is the power of lust.

Please try to see that being unfaithful isn't a yes/no kind of thing but rather a matter of degree. In open-mouth kissing me, Victoria was being unfaithful to her husband -- to a degree. Allowing me to place my hand on her ass as I kissed her was just a bit more unfaithful. Going into a hotel room with me and removing her shirt and bra while we kissed and groped each other was certainly more unfaithful yet. Being wet for another man and letting him finger you is that much more unfaithful. But pulling my pants down and dropping to her knees and kissing my cock -- that brought her infidelity to a new level. Sucking on that cock and tasting my pre-cum was nearly totally unfaithful. But you can get more unfaithful yet.

I'm sure there are many other acts that show a degree of infidelity. Giving another man a hand job is surely such an example. But the height of infidelity for a woman also comes in basic threes -- accepting a cock, other than her husband's, into her vaginal entrance; letting that other man's cock cum in her and fill her with his sperm; and lastly -- getting fully sexually satisfied by the other man -- this is the holy trinity of sexual infidelity. And this is what was going to deliver my remaining two crown jewels. I needed to fuck her. I needed to cum in her. And then I needed to be able to luxuriate in the experience.

Because this was a crown jewel -- for me -- I absolutely needed to watch her face as I collected it. I made sure there was eye contact as I thrust into her. My focus was split between the first sensation of her wetness on my cock and seeing the expression of desire on her face as I entered her. It was not a gentle thrust. I figured, to what extent I can, I needed to surprise her. This was her first moments of infidelity. It needed to be a powerful moment for her. It needed to be different than whatever lovemaking she did with her husband.

The thrust received an immediate gasp of surprise sensation. It had done the trick. The next steps were simple here. Pound it into her at a pace that would surprise her, while planting my mouth on hers again.

Victoria was on her back, legs spread to accept my manhood, getting fucked, while my tongue kept her tongue busy. She did not have time to think. She only had time to fuck and feel the sensations.

Somewhere between five and ten minutes later Victoria came for me. A strong orgasm ripped through her. I felt it in the way her legs and pussy squeezed me. I felt her pussy contractions rip through her stomach. I felt it in the way she arched her back upward. I watched her intently as a series of "Oh's" emerged out of her mouth. I felt her leg muscles finally loosen up and the quiver. She ended it with a quiet whimper of, "Oh God."

I had my second crown jewel. To be her king, I needed one more -- to put as much seed into her womb as I could. I was singularly focused on this now. Other achievements could come later. I needed to complete my conquest of Victoria by cumming in her.

There were other jewels I could have attempted to get. It would have been good to see her cum a second time with one fuck, for instance. It would be nice to hear her beg for it, a bit. I was sure at some point I would want her to tell me how much better I was in bed than her husband.

All of that could wait. The last crown jewel was waiting for me now in my sexual conquest of this young hot woman before me. I was going to watch her face as I came in her. I would see it as her crowning achievement in her infidelity; the fidelity she surrendered to me.

My thrusts into her never stopped as I fixated on her orgasm. I continually pushed in as far as I could go, balls deep into her. I would enjoy a slower fuck another time, but this fuck was all about my conquest of her. Perhaps it was four minutes later -- I'm sure it was at least three -- and I emptied my balls into to her very unfaithful pussy. I watched her expression as she accepted another man's sperm for the first time in her married life. I saw her eyes widen each time as each bolt of sperm entered into her. She could feel it. The bolts of sperm were replaced with a slower oozing as I relieved my testicles. My sperm was finally deep inside her.