Covid Conquests Ch. 01

Story Info
A young, married woman needs help with her finances.
14.9k words
4.34
24.8k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TQM
TQM
632 Followers

Reading Instructions

1)This is a very long story for this place. If you don't like reading long stories -- please -- don't read it.

2)This is a story about an unfaithful wife. If you don't like reading stories about unfaithful wives -- I fully understand -- please -- don't read it.

3)Nobody punishes the wife for being unfaithful. If you don't like reading stories about wives who don't get punished -- please -- don't read it.

4)I'm happy to hear your comments, good or bad. I'll do my best to respond. Please be respectful.

5) Victoria is a real person. She exists.

The pandemic, of course, has had terrible impact. This is something not open to question. But not all the consequences of the pandemic were bad. Grocery stores have done a booming business. Take out restaurants have been busier than ever -- as people eat in, rather than out.

My business was certainly impacted by the pandemic. But others were hurt worse. At this very moment, I'm in bed with my hand on the ass of a very attractive much-younger-than-me married woman who had been impacted much worse by it.

Her name is Victoria. She's hot. She's 32, 5'8", with straight, fairly long, brown hair. She's slim with curves, exactly as I like them. I've known her for ages through business. We've been friends for about 9 years actually, going back to before she was married. And no -- I've never made a move on her whatsoever in the years I've known her. She has always been nice -- and very easy on the eyes. We would go out to dinner and a sporting event a few times a year. Her husband had no concerns about this -- and I gave them no reason to be concerned. We were friends through business and nothing more.

This is my account of how and why I'm in bed with her right now. But the story starts two days ago.

Both Victoria and her husband were laid off as the pandemic hit. Surviving a few months was difficult for both of them as they dug into their savings. Periodically, I'd send her good wishes. But with no one seeing anyone anymore, that was the only communication between us.

Fortunately for them both they were asked to come back to their positions. Fortunately for me, neither were back full-time. The economy would need to recover before they could be full time again, and it was crystal clear, that wasn't happening any time soon.

Victoria returned to work only two days a week. With their savings having now dwindled and a mortgage to pay on their small place, they were now in a cash crunch -- and she had the foresight to see that it was going to be a many months before they could return to economic normalcy.

Victoria had been trying to find a new job. She loved her industry, but it was very hard hit. The problem with finding a job in another industry was her lack of experience and the steep competition from others also already laid off.

Now back in her job, but only two days a week -- Victoria realized she needed to find another source of revenue. Her husband basically put his head in the sand and said, "things will work out." She saw that she needed to do something to make them work out.

Running out of options, and with both determination and desperation, Victoria did something that surprised me. She propositioned me.

Now as it happens, I'm the kind of guy who is experienced at "sugar" relationships. She didn't know that, though. And it was to my surprise to find out that she'd even consider such a relationship.

So here I was -- a lot of spare time on my hands due to the pandemic. Victoria asked to meet -- our first meeting in months. We went for a walk -- there was nowhere indoors we could go. And gradually, she put it out there that she'd consider a completely discreet sugar-based relationship.

Honestly -- it was hard keeping cool about what I was hearing. The urge to just move in on her was very strong. Thee we were, walking by a park, as I checked her out in her tight jeans. She usually didn't dress this way when we met up; we were always coming from work. I was already liking what I was seeing.

Also - the truth is, having an affair with her would be mighty fine but it being a sugar relationship, at least in part, would be much better. With a sugar relationship, if she gets what she needs, I much more likely to get what I want -- in exactly the way I want it and when I want it.

It was clear that Victoria had not done anything like this before. It turned out a guy she doesn't respect propositioned her. She rejected him, but the seed had been planted. And she turned, instead, to the nice guy she knew who might agree to a similar deal. Lucky me. Nod to this guy, though, for planting this metaphorical seed in her, allowing me the opportunity of planting my actual seed in her.

We began rather formally. We were still having a "distancing" walk, although I would have preferred to start taking what was mine. I wanted to play this just right. Getting in bed with her was a nice prize. Bedding her regularly, doing whatever I wanted, was the better prize.

And so, we began to talk terms. She spelled out the financial help she needed. It was certainly more than what a hooker would want for hours of her time, but the monthly amount was reasonable given the offer of seeing her regularly. She was concerned she was asking too much. The fact is, I would have agreed to pay significantly more, as long as I got what I wanted from her. She didn't need to know I'd pay more.

Now please understand I know exactly what I want. It wasn't just that I wanted to fuck her, although that wouldn't be at all a bad thing. What I wanted was to be a "daddy" to her in bed. I wanted to, as I said before, get my way with her when I wanted as I wanted. I knew this is what I wanted, but it would just be a mistake to talk to her about this right now. To get what I wanted, the first step was to seal the deal. I needed to come to terms that worked for her, without scaring her off -- and quickly get her in a room alone.

Victoria had figured out how much she wanted. But thanks to the demands of the other suitor, she had also spent time figuring out how it could actually work. The other man, for instance, wanted to be able to spend the occasional night with her; take her away sometimes. But she was married. That wasn't going to work very easily. True -- her husband did sometimes travel. But in COVID times, travel was not happening. She not only didn't like him; she couldn't agree to his conditions.

The other man actually offered her more financial support than what Victoria asked me for. But the other conditions of the deal, guaranteed he could not succeed. Honestly, I should find out who he is, one day to thank him. His actions were responsible for me scoring.

Anyway -- as I said -- Victoria put much thought into how this would work. She'd tell her husband I'd hired her for two days a week - as a project -- to help with operations in my company. She'd be available to me on these two days. She wanted to make it clear that spending the night or travelling was very unlikely to ever happen.

Just at this point in the conversation, Victoria surprised me. You see I was experienced at sugar relationships, and she was not. Victoria surprised me by offering herself to me -- literally -- from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. two days a week. An experienced girl might have suggested to hook up for two to four hours once a week. I would have agreed to that if she had asked.

But in her mind, Victoria had to explain to her husband how she was coming up with this money -- and it was my "work offer" that was fitting this bill. She basically had to come to work for me for those two days a week. She had to get out of her place! She needed to be somewhere -- and it simply never occurred to her to offer me less time with her because she had no other particular place to go! Going anywhere was already hard due to the pandemic. In her mind, she'd spend the day with me. She assumed I'd be available all day long!

So, this was an incredible offer. I spent less than I would have; and got more time with her than I could have imagined! And as it happens, because of this effing pandemic, I had all the time in the world. I could easily disappear for a couple of days a week -- and be in contact remotely. Now hotel rooms were particularly inexpensive because no one was travelling. I'd pay for a room somewhere for the nights in question, and have Victoria drain my testicles from 9 to 5 twice a week. This was the sweetest deal I have ever been offered. I'd be getting a hot younger woman for 16 wondrous hours a week.

As an added bonus Victoria added that if her husband did have to travel, she'd be willing to see me evenings as well. I didn't ask her about spending the night with her. I was already sold on this deal. Didn't need to push further.

I agreed immediately to this plan. I knew this wasn't the time to make explicit sexual demands of her. I needed to simply get to a bank machine to get her some upfront money, then get to a hotel and get a room there, and then fuck her. The other details -which were al o important to me -- could be worked on once we had gotten to the point of no return. If I wanted to achieve those other things, you'd need to find the appropriate time to press for them. In other words, I needed to fuck her first, before I attempted to get anything more.

We immediately walked back to our cars. I told her to leave hers there, and would take her in mine, to go to the bank, and then a hotel. She agreed to the plan.

When we got to the car, I moved in for my first kiss. The requisite social-distancing was thrown out the window, on direct orders from my cock. Half a second into the kiss, I placed my hand on her exceptional ass. This was actually going to happen! I finally -- after nine long years -- had my hand on Victoria's ass! She wasn't pushing it away! And this was my first open mouth kiss with her!

I had admired that ass for so long. In ways, grabbing it was even more of a turn on than the open mouth kissing. It was such a firm ass -- the product of good genetics and a hard regular gym routine.

In the car, the conversation started a little awkward. I know what I'm doing. Every action sets precedent in the relationship. I immediately placed my hand on her knee -- something I would never have been able to do until now. It was obviously sexual in nature. It also sent the straightforward message that I was moving in on her and felt free, now to do so, when I please.

Victoria put her hand on top of mine, on her knee. This, too, was a first. It was the first time in nine years that our hands touched. I had the suspicion that she was viewing this relationship with a bit of tenderness and romance.

The drive to the bank -- to get some cash out to give her -- seemed like an eternity, but in reality, was only a little over five minutes. I chose my words carefully. When you are about to score, you don't want to say anything wrong that will mess things up. Not messing things up was no the driving force in my actions.

Victoria, though, noticed I was quiet. I groped her denim clad knee, and she kept her hand on mine, periodically tracing her fingers over it. It felt good.

The bank stop was quick. It would be a short drive to decent hotel. I was confident they'd have rooms available. No one is travelling these days.

I again placed my hand on her knee but was still quiet. Victoria decided to break the silence -- "You feeling ok about this?" I was just coming to a stop light. When stopped, I stretched my neck to move my head over her way, and we kissed again.

"Do you really want to know how I feel?" I asked.

"Of course," was her reply.

I removed my hand from her knee and took a hold of her hand. I pulled it over to the front of my pants. The look on her face changed at that moment from a romantic look to a more sexual look. Her hand was groping my hard-on. It was literally one first after another this day.

I put both hands on the steering wheel as Victoria continued to grope the front of my pants. "Dave," -- that was her husband, - "would kill me now." I nodded agreement. I didn't tell her in response that this added extra pleasure to me. The hand groping my bulge had a wedding ring on it.

It was all too surreal. I went from zero chance of getting into her pants to having her grope my cock in my car as I was driving her to a hotel. And I could now see the hotel off in the distance.

It took twelve ridiculous minutes to get checked into the hotel. She stood back, now wearing her mandatory face mask, as I checked in at the front desk. It was so hard to be patient as I watched the hotel employee type in things on his keyboard using only one finger. It seemed such a slow process made even slower by his "style" of typing.

I glanced back several times at Victoria. Even with the face mask on the tight jeans worked on me. She really was a hot chick. And she clearly could turn it on when she wanted too. I wanted my hands on her ass again. I looked forward to working those tight jeans off of her.

Victoria seemed a bit nervous, standing there waiting. I didn't want her to get cold feet. I could imagine she was thinking that the hotel clerk was thinking that we were checking into the hotel solely for the purpose of fucking, and given our age differences -- 23 years, by the way -- perhaps she was worried that the clerk was thinking she was a whore. She wasn't exactly dressed up as a whore; but the skin-tight jeans certainly had her looking sexually provocative and could lend credence to the hypothesis that she was indeed a hooker. She was a sexy girl looking good going into a room with a bed with a much older man. For all I knew, the clerk probably saw this kind of thing all the time.

Still, this wasn't the time for making her feel uncomfortable. I needed to seal this deal and ensure she didn't get cold feet. I had to get her out of this hallway so that she wasn't being stared at. I needed to get things moving so she didn't dwell on things and start to think about backing out. I needed to get her into the room, where it would be less likely to want to back out. This really looked like it was going to happen. But I needed to minimize any risk.

I acted quickly - as soon as I had the room key in my hands, I turned to walk down the hall to the hotel elevators. Victoria walked beside me, as if we were comrades, rather than in a relationship. I figured, as this was her first time doing something like this, in spite of the fact that she was actually really well thought out about this whole thing, she hadn't thought about the moments standing in a lobby having others look at her.

My guess was Victoria was now realizing a need for discretion. She didn't say anything. But it had to be what she was thinking. Going to dinner with me didn't challenge her. Going into a hotel room with me - before noon at that -- was just not as palatable to her because there were others who could see her going to a room with a bed. Fortunately, the elevators were close by. I was hoping there would be no one else going up for the ride.

My good fortune continued. We were alone on the elevator, and I quickly moved on in on what I was now seeing as my property. I also wanted to have her stop thinking about anything other than sex with me. I planted my mouth on hers, and put my arms around her, inside her open jacket. She warmed up quickly. It was our most serious kiss. I pressed myself into her. I noted that she didn't just accept my kiss; she also kissed back. It was the first time her tongue was in my mouth.

As the doors opened, I told her the room number and let her exit the elevator first, not because I'm a gentleman, but instead because I wanted to grab her perfect ass.

Victoria was not just a beauty; she was a very fit beauty, always working out. It was either those workouts or genetics -- either way she had an amazing ass in tight jeans.

We walked through the hallway to our room door. I thought about how much I wanted to fuck her. I also thought about how much I wanted to fuck her mouth. It was hard to decide how to take her; I wanted her both ways at the same time.

I used the magnetic room key to open the door and got her inside. It would be very hard for her to turn back now. I kissed her again. Victoria broke it off to speak.

"Is this going to ruin our friendship? Do you see me as a whore now?" She asked. I realized this was probably in fact the last barrier to my sexual conquest of her.

I kept my hands on her sides and gathered my thoughts, and then said, "It isn't going to ruin our friendship. There are two ways you can go here -- and I'm good going in either way. We could be starting an affair. An affair is a sexual relationship that could grow into something more and could last longer than your need for financial support. Or -- we could make this a business relationship between friends. And it continues as long as both sides are living up to their part of the business deal. Either way, we can remain friends." I thought this was a pretty good answer.

"So, you might see me as a whore then?" she asked.

My response was a risky one, but I wanted to put some ideas in her head at some point -- it might as well be now. "I see you as a very hot young woman who isn't a whore, but hopefully will be a whore in bed for me." I looked her in the eyes to ensure I hadn't offended her. "Does that make sense to you?" I asked.

It hadn't offended her. It actually seemed to be an answer she liked. "I can be a whore for you in bed." She smiled as she said that. If this issue was the last barrier to my sexual conquest of her, it seemed to be an obstacle easily overcome.

She now moved in to me, again, and initiated another long open mouth kiss while wrapping her arms around me. It was such a sexual kiss. My hands followed the natural magnetic currents in the air and returned to grabbing her ass. I've wanted that ass to be in my hands for nine years -- and now it had been handed to me as a gift, wrapped in form-hugging denim. It was a firm ass. It was a young woman's ass. What a score this was!

Victoria was now alone with me and I was claiming her as mine. I was, of course, rock hard. At some point in our making out, her hands returned to the front of my pants to find that out for herself. How does it get better than this?

There were many things I wanted to do to Victoria, sexually -- or at least have her do them to me. But it was most important that three things above all others happen -- and I still wasn't going to risk them not happening by demanding something that might put a halt to the proceedings. I could take risks later in the relationship; but not now. For now, I needed to be able to see my cock in her mouth; and I needed to fuck her in a simple missionary position, where I'm in control. The third thing I wanted was to have my sperm deep inside her.

In the longer term I wanted so much more than that. And all of these things were probably achievable -- but only if I took the right steps. And the first step was to open he eyes to her own sexual desires. Every woman is different to a degree. But this methodology simply does not fail. Victoria was willing. It would be so much better if she were also wanting. It was up to me to make the conditions right so that in fact she was wanting.

If I had immediately demanded she eat my ass out, there was a very decent chance proceeding could come to a halt. Why risk that? I can get so much more out of her if I can create the conditions to make her horny. It isn't that particularly difficult to do.

The room had a full-length mirror in it. Every woman is surely unique. But every attractive woman has a sexual reaction to seeing themselves in a mirror. They check themselves out several times a day. If they weren't even thinking about anything sexual, they will still check themselves out, noticing their own curves. If, on the other hand, they were already dressed in a sexy outfit and thinking about sex, the juices start to flow.

TQM
TQM
632 Followers