Covid Conquests Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TQM
TQM
632 Followers

I eat pussy with determination. I don't do it just to brag that I did it. I'm not trying to score points in a discussion afterward. My goal is to get a sexual reaction. Getting that sexual reaction is how you score points. I wanted Victoria to be of the mind set of wanting to have her pussy eaten out by me. That way she'd be around for my own satisfaction as well. I'd get what I want. I'm aggressive and determined when I eat a girl out. I focus on masturbating the clitoris too.

For guys, the sexual excitement keeps building and then explodes in orgasmic wonder. For girls, I find the buildup is much more sudden. The upward curve is steep. It's (hopefully) good, good, good, good, then explosive. I started Victoria at an intense pace and simply kept it up. I wanted to ensure I was receiving a true sexual response from her. I didn't want her to cum by me eating her out -- I wanted her to need to get fucked in a bit -- but I wanted her to get lost in the sensations rather than think about things. When I felt she was sufficiently lost in the moment (which took more than 5 minutes) -- I saw the opportunity to move my tongue into her ass.

It caught her completely by surprise. My mouth quickly moved up to attach to her asshole and I inserted my tongue. The whole time, I kept my finger on her clitoris. Victoria's head immediately arched up, and she uttered the sexiest, "Oh!" I have ever heard. She then collapsed completely down on the bed, only her toes could touch the floor.

I had intended on letting her orgasm only through fucking. But some three minutes of her ass being eaten out and her clitoris rubbed, she hit her high notes. The resultant wetness was getting on the bed spread.

Victoria had cum very hard. I could see her legs turned to jello. I could again guarantee I had delivered a much better sexual experience than her husband could. It laid bare certain truths to her about her marriage -- things that she knew unconsciously before, but now could not possibly deny.

When she finally spoke, her words were, "That was soooo good." You can guess rightly that I was seeing this as another victory over her husband.

Victoria, now, had a clearly more languid appearance. I help her slide off the bed and down to her knees. In the dominant position again, I put my partly erect cock toward her mouth. I planted my hands at the back of her head and fucked myself into her mouth. I had the pleasure of seeing lipstick marks on my cock. I was completely hard in seconds.

There is simply no better sexual interaction for me than to have my cock sucked by a woman on her knees. Make her a hot, sexy younger woman -- and it you're just improving on the best possible. Make her married -- and you're adding jet fuel to the fire. Make her willing and wanting to suck my cock -- and you have perfection.

This second act of oral sex will go down in history as my all-time favourite sexual moment. The first time I was concerned about making a mistake. I knew I needed above all else to fuck her and plant my sperm in her. I didn't want to mess up in any way which might prevent that from happening.

Now, though, I was more confident that I could get whatever I want. And now, I had achieved that goal of filling her with my sperm. I could just concentrate on the conquest playing out before me.

Victoria, the attractive, sexy much younger woman married to another man, was, for the second time today, voluntarily on her knees before me to worship my cock with her mouth. She belonged to me. I felt a very strong sense of ownership over her.

I focused on the intense lust that must be emanating from my brain but seemed to be entirely contained in my cock.

This time, I would last longer in her mouth. I wanted to ensure her jaw wasn't going to be available for her husband tonight. Timing my thrusts to her bobbing head for the briefest of moments my cock was balls deep in her mouth. It surprised her a bit the first time I did this. It was still something I would occasionally repeat. She obviously sensed my dominant lust, and honestly, I think her response was sexual to my aggressive approach. Everything was, of course, consensual. If she had wanted me to slow down I would have immediately; if she had wanted to stop, I'd stop immediately. I could guess that my blatant lust wasn't the feedback she was getting from her husband. It didn't really matter right now though. I just wanted my cock in her mouth.

For several moments I would tell her to just hold my cock in her mouth. She did as I asked each time. I could feel her tongue moving against my shaft. I let the sight burn an image in my head and I imagine her going home to her husband later and then kissing him on the mouth. I just wanted a lot of my cock to be in her mouth -- the very idea of it fueled me.

Significant time was spent sucking on my balls. When they weren't being sucked on, they were being tugged on by one or the other of her hands. I again had the luxury of seeing her wedding ring against my cock shaft.

All in all, it was a triumphant blow job. I have met others who had more talent at it; but the prizes this brought with it were unparalleled.

When I began to sense she was slowing down I picked Victoria up and told her I was going to fuck her again. I had lasted much longer in her mouth this time compared to the first time.

Victoria was, perhaps, getting tired. She had spent considerable time on her knees this day. That isn't easy. She had sucked serious cock. Her lipstick had again gone. Her approach was more languid. I could only guess that the effort she was putting in for me was tiring her a bit. But she had also cum twice this day. That certainly would have a taming effect on anyone, man or woman.

We got into the bed this time, instead of on top of the bedspread. It was still the missionary position like our first time -- but the sheets and blanket over us added to the control she was surrendering to me. Victoria was now in a more tender mood, and I wondered if she were capable of a third orgasm today. The first two had been earthquakes for her.

It became obvious she didn't want ultra-aggressive thrusts this time. She wanted deeper, slower kissing, and a deep steady rhythm to our fucking. I could see her periodically looking into my eyes for their apparent intense lust. She was using the lust she could read in my eyes to fuel her own. While I'm sure the physical sensations of my cock were doing a good job, I think it was her seeing the intensity in my eyes that was now turning her on. I felt her sexual responding.

Victoria was getting consistently wetter yet again. I could feel her leg muscles contract periodically. Her pussy seemed to live for every thrust. It led to moaning. My grunts were followed by her moans.

She stayed at that level of sexual excitement for a long time. Once again, just as I didn't want her going down on her husband today, I wanted to ensure she didn't fuck him today either. I lasted a long time now, and Victoria got herself into a groove of constant, steady, sexual desire.

I let the steady routine lull her into a pattern. If I were to get another orgasm out of her it would be by sudden intense action. I waited for the right moment; as we all know timing is everything.

And then it happened. I immediately picked up the strength and pace of my thrusts into her. It caught her by surprise. It was totally unexpected. She gasped and she "oh"ed." Her eyes widened. And then she did it -- she came for me a third time this day.

"Oh. I've.... I don't know. Oh. I've never. Sooo good." Her legs and arms were limp noodles that enveloped me.

My mouth had been nibbling on her ear as she came. I whispered into it, "Tell me where you want me to cum."

Victoria whispered back with dreamy eyes, "In me. Cum in me." I quickly dumped whatever sperm I had left into her.

I said to her, with my now trademark intensely lustful eyes, "You belong to me now."

Her only comeback was, again, "That was sooo good."

I didn't have much strength in my legs either, but I managed to roll off her. She moved onto her side to face me, and we again kissed.

"You know, I haven't cum three times in a day -- I don't think ever before. Have you had a good time too?" She asked this as she put her hand on my softening cock and tugged it a bit.

"This was a dream come true, for me. That first fuck -- I've been wanting that for nine years now. I've wanted my sperm deep inside of you forever." To me, it seemed like it was forever. It was nice. I always played the long game. This time it certainly was paying off.

She continued to probe, "Was it everything you wanted it to be?"

"It was beyond amazing. But with you there is so much more I want. I definitely need to repeat all the things we did today, but there are many more things on my bucket list with you." I thought this was a complimentary, but fair reply.

"What else is on this list of yours?" Victoria asked.

"Well -- let me ask you a question. Did you enjoy my tongue in your ass?" Her face lit up a little at the question.

"Yeah. I did, actually. I've never had that done before. It was good."

"Yes -- I know it is good. I'll be wanting you to remind me just how good that is," I replied.

That, of course, was part of one of my plans. Do it to her first, let her tell me she likes it, and then ask for the quid pro quo. This gave me the most likely chance of her saying yes.

"I've never done that to anyone. But I'd be willing to build up the courage to try it for you, if you want," she replied.

"It's one of the things I want," I quickly responded.

"Anything else on your bucket list?" Victoria asked.

"Of course. You're amazingly hot -- from both sides." I watched her intently as I made this comment. "I'd love to one day fuck you in the ass. You are blessed with a really amazing ass. And -- frankly -- I want to own it for a while."

Victoria gave me a more rueful look. I've only done that once before. Wasn't a real fan of it. But if it is something you need...."

"That sounds like a plan, to me."

"Anything else," she again asked.

"Absolutely. Many things. One thing you can do today, actually." She was likely not expecting anything else today. When you go home tonight and greet your guy -- kiss him on the mouth while thinking about how much time my cock spent between your lips.

"You are really, really wicked. I never thought you'd say anything like this." she replied. "But it would be hard not to think about it. There is no way I'll be having sex with him tonight. I've had enough man for the day."

"That's actually exactly what I wanted to hear. Life is very competitive. I like winning. I think you do, too, actually. It isn't anything personal against him. I don't want harm coming his way. I just want to win. And that means he loses."

"Until recently, I never thought I'd ever cheat on him," Victoria responded.

"I totally understand that. I respect that too. But on the one hand you need financial support. And I now know that he really isn't satisfying you in bed either. Masturbation is all fine and well. But for a hot girl like you to not get it good from your husband gives you two choices: either you leave him, or you cheat on him. It's pretty straightforward. It's one or the other. I don't think you should live your life having sex that doesn't do it for you. It was pretty clear from what we did today that the problem isn't you." I could see that the use of obvious truth along with compelling logic was setting a path forward in her mind.

I don't believe for a second that she made the decision to be unfaithful easily. I think it was a huge struggle for her. In my opinion, she's really a decent person. She's hardly the only person to be in a financial struggle. She's hardly the first woman to lose some of the sexual attraction to her husband. The bottom line was that I was using these facts to help ensure she was a train on a pair of tracks going only one way -- into bed with me.

Her financial need put her on those tracks. Her husband's lacklustre performance in bed put her on those tracks. I don't want to say I'm so great in bed. But my deeper understanding of a woman's sexual psychology was also setting her firmly on those one-way tracks.

She thought for a few moments about what I had said, and then finally responded, "I did, though, never want to cheat on him. But" -- she paused - "I'm actually glad I did. I guess I've waited a long time to act on something I could have figured out earlier."

"Well, I'm very glad you did too. It was a bit of a revelation today for me. You know, as a fairly dominant man, I've wanted as much sperm as I could produce deep inside of you since forever. But I never thought I'd get the chance." Victoria liked my earnest expression of lust.

"I like how you put your words together. It's very sexy," was her complimentary response. "I, ummmm, actually like having your sperm inside me too. I like the sensation. It's hot. First time, you came a lot. I could feel it all."

We kissed a bit more. I grabbed her ass a bit more. Victoria glanced over to see the time and asked, "You'll stay with me until 4?" I nodded affirmative. She pulled the sheets over us and snuggled into me and kissed me again.

After a few minutes she started the talking again. "So -- you're good for Thursday?" I nodded to this. I can be here at 9. Don't forget I'm telling Dave I'm going in to work for you."

"Can you make it 9:30?" I asked.

"Yeah -- that will work too. And we'll stay 'til 4:30 next time ok? If I'm working, I can't go home early. It will look suspicious." I again nodded to this too. How could I disagree with this.

Victoria was making a mental checklist to prepare for our next rendezvous. "I'll bring my sexiest ripped jeans and a tank top, as you asked, and change in the room. I'll bring some make-up and lipstick too, to put on. Am I missing anything?" I shook my head -- I couldn't think of anything missing from that list.

"I do have one request," I said. She waited for me to speak. "Please send me as sexy a picture of yourself as you're willing to give me from home -- whether dressed or undressed or partly dressed. As my girl, now, I'd like some pictures of you. And sending them to me when you're with him would be hot.

"Hmmm," she started, "I guess I could find a way to send you something."

"Don't forget, you belong to me now," I said with a slight smile.

" Yes, I know," Victoria replied. "David is just the guy I happened to be married to that I'm cheating on now. I actually will kiss him tonight and do what you said -- think about what was in my mouth earlier. It's very kinky. I think I have the drill down now."

We kissed, again, and played some more, again. We stayed in bed until she had to go.

Victoria told Dave that night that I was hiring her two days a week for a few months. It would explain the extra money she would be getting. Later that evening, she sent me a picture. In it she was kissing him.

In this competitive world, my victory over David was both massive, decisive, and complete. In about 6 hours, I had turned my platonic business-oriented relationship with his wife into a sexual affair. She was now an unfaithful wife. She told me I was superior in bed. She would be coming back for more. She was willing to be a whore for me. And she more clearly now saw him in a lesser light -- as a cuckold. I had actually accomplished a lot in just this. It was a day of true sexual conquest.

That's the story, in a nutshell, as to why I'm in bed right now with Victoria. This has been our second day together. My sperm is, once again, deep inside of her and she apparently shares my delight at this fact.

I see two sides of Victoria very clearly now. I see a very strong physical sexual desire in her expressions, fueled mainly by ideas I've help germinate inside her head. I also see her romantic side -- I feel she is liking me or feeling affection for me because I've brought out this physical sexual desire in her in a way she doesn't think is degrading. I gave her a path forward without the negativity that was possible.

She's not a whore, except when she wants to be -- and she wants to be for me. She's not a slut, except when she wants to be -- and she wants to be for me. She doesn't want to be dominated, but clearly enjoys me -- a dominant man -- in bed. She's a cheating wife -- but there are no negative consequences with her naïve husband.

Victoria is hardly the first woman to be a man's mistress. History tells us there have been men who have been in a similar role too. Her willingness to take on such a role was surely exacerbated by her financial situation. But it seems that her husband's unwillingness to even talk about that situation helped her ease into such a decision. I took advantage of it to the best of my abilities.

Don't think for a second that I don't realize how lucky I am. I'm not the guy who propositioned her. I owe that guy my thanks. He put the idea in her brain. He made her an offer. She rejected it partly because she didn't like him; and partly because he had demands -- like spending the night with her -- that she could not accommodate.

And even in this, there is irony. This morning, Victoria told me her husband will be out of town for a couple nights toward the end of this month. There would be the opportunity to spend the night together (she added, "If I wanted.") If you've figured me out at all by now, you know I want to fuck her at her place in the bed she shares with her husband. It's just a matter of how I approach it. The other guy had the right idea; he just had a really creepy approach. I made my creepiness seem reasonable.


TQM
TQM
632 Followers