Covid Conquests Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I interpreted the complex expression on her face as one of completion, satisfaction, tenderness, and gratitude. Victoria moved her hands up my back -- her fingers had been digging into my back minutes earlier -- to the back of my head and pulled it down so that our mouths again connected in a soulful kiss. At that moment, she belonged to me wholly. If I could keep that moment and those feelings going, she would never be able to return to her husband. For that moment, she was lost to him and my victory over him was as complete as I could want it to be. His wife, behind his back, had dropped to her knees before me and paid her respects to me by sucking on my cock; then got on her back in bed and spread her legs so that I could fuck her; then came for me as I fucked her; and then accepted my sperm into her womb. It was clear she at this moment wasn't thinking of him; only of me and how good it was. He was a cuckold, now, in the truest sense of the word.

I lay on top of Victoria, still in her, as we continued to kiss. I stayed on top of her when the kiss broke off, just to stare into her particularly beautiful eyes.

I'm a firm believer in reading eyes. You can read anger, fear, and a myriad of other emotions, under the right conditions, when looking at someone's eyes. Eyes can smile, sometimes as much as a mouth, in my opinion.

In Victoria's eyes I saw a somewhat surprised happiness I hadn't seen before. And I could see that it was mixed with a bit of admiration and satisfaction. Without having said a thing, my conjecture is that the experience exceeded her expectations. That was just an educated guess.

Her arms wrapped around my back holding me in place. They weren't needed because I had no intention of getting off her just yet. I had just planted as much seed as I possibly could, as deeply as I possibly could, into her. I've never been fond of the experience of seeing a woman, right after sex, getting up to go wash herself. I much prefer it that when I make a deposit, it stays deposited, and not washed right out. And as long as I'm on top of her, she's going nowhere.

The thought of my sperm swimming deeper into her was most appealing. The thought of her hapless husband perhaps wanting to go down on her later today was also appealing. Although my crown now had its chief three jewels, there were still other jewels to be had with Victoria. And having her keep my sperm in her for a while was one of them.

After a couple of minutes of kissing, Victoria asked, "Was it good for you?"

It was a rather insane question to ask. But when a hot younger naked woman you are on top of asks this of you just after you've fucked her and popped your nuts into her, it is a rather sexy thing to ask.

"I think you felt my answer just a few moments ago," I responded. "But you -- you seemed to enjoy yourself too, I'm thinking."

Victoria smiled. "Yeah. I kind of surprised myself. I don't usually cum just from sex."

She didn't intend for it -- but I was surprised by this and had to follow this up. "You don't usually cum from sex?"

"I usually cum from masturbating," was her answer.

"So, your David doesn't make you cum?" I was incredulous.

As my cock was softening, I took the moment to dismount her, and move to her side. I kept an arm around her, though, just to keep her in bed, and therefore my sperm in her.

"You know," she said. "We've been married a while now. We're in our routine. We have sex once or twice a week as part of that routine. I like it; but I just don't cum."

I wanted to rub this point in a bit. You see everything is a matter of degree in life. Inadvertently, Victoria had made my victory over her husband even bigger. She'd just told me I was better in bed.

I certainly couldn't let the point go. "So," I began, "I made you cum, but your husband doesn't. Do I have that right?"

She smiled and sensed the opportunity to stroke my ego. "Yes," she said, "you have that right. Does that make you happy?"

"If you want me to be particularly happy, you will look me in the eyes and say that I was better in bed than your husband," I replied. "Then you can kiss me again.

Victoria looked at me with renewed lust. She may not be aware of it yet, but the act of being unfaithful itself was now turning her on. She was responding sexually to my desire to get the "win" over her husband. "Yes. You're better in bed. You were a lot more sexual than he is. You actually surprised me. I guess I just didn't know what to expect."

This was about as perfect an answer I could get. Really, that mirror was my greatest ally. If you haven't used one on a hot chick before, I highly recommend it. It energized her, sexually. She was already in a sensitive state -- not knowing the outcome of propositioning me. She'd be a bit fragile in taking such a gamble. Seeing the sexual imagery of my hand pushing its way into her panties hit on a raw, sexual nerve. It turned her on to a level her husband didn't bother to try to reach.

I gave a slight nod in approval of this answer. I could see the romantic look in her eyes. I wanted her to keep liking me. I wanted her to continue to see me as sexually superior to her husband. But I did not want her to fall in love with me. What I had just experienced was absolutely great. I wanted to keep it this way.

She moved onto her side and we started kissing again. My hand went to her ass again. It really was an amazing ass. I knew that fucking it was one of the many other jewels left open for the taking in this relationship if I continued to play my cards right. Without a doubt the day had gone very well so far; and I'd do well just by repeating it. Still -- conquerors are never satisfied with a win.

It seemed impossible, but somehow Victoria appeared more beautiful, now, with my sperm deep inside her, than she was just an hour ago. Perhaps it was the red tint in her cheeks, not from rouge, but instead from the sex. But there, before me was a perfect, young, naked woman who had just had a pleasing sexual experience.

It was now just before 1 p.m. I could see Victoria had something on her mind. "Are you good to stay with me, today, to 4 p.m.? I don't want to be home too early; nor too late," she paused. "But Thursday, I can be here with you from 9 to 5." She paused again before adding, "In fact I will need to be out of the house from 9 to 5, so I'm all yours. Is that ok?"

"Of course. Yes," I replied.

"And I'll have to dress like I'm going to work. Hope that is ok too." She was actually showing a bit of concern about that. She was acknowledging I didn't want to see her in work clothes.

"Victoria -- I'm going to do nothing to make your life difficult. When you leave home, you wear what you want to wear. You can always bring something different to wear for me when we are together." I said this with as much sincerity as I could muster. She seemed to admire the answer.

I wanted to continue the discussion about her wardrobe though. There were certain outfits I was determined to get her into. Again -- it's all a matter of degree. I had just won a lot; and still wanted to win some more.

It had been about fifteen minutes since I had ejaculated in Victoria. My sperm had, by now, made their way even deeper into her. I suggested we take a bath. The romance of the idea burned brightly in her eyes. We made our way to the bathroom, me following her, so I could check out that ass.

I'm not a "big ass" person. I like small, but round, and very firm. Victoria's ass was, for me, perfect. She had a slim, tone body, longish brown hair, and I now could attest to the calibre of her small but perfectly shaped breasts. From behind her, I have to admit saw her behind as a target of my sexual desires. I knew it would take a lot of time and preparation to have a chance at a bullseye though. But yes, I would want to find a way to fuck her in the ass.

We entered the bathroom. Victoria was in good spirits. I was watching for this. Sometimes, with a married woman, reality comes crashing down on them when they realized that having been unfaithful, there is no way to re-earn the faithful badge. It's something lost forever. There is no way of going back. She can't ever claim to have been a faithful wife. I could guess that she went into this relationship knowing it would be longer term. Her decision to be unfaithful wasn't made today -- so by now, she'd have had a chance to come to terms with her decision. And obviously, it went as good or better than she anticipated. She was seeing it as a "win", and happy that I was seeing it as a win too. That was just my guess as to what was going on in her head.

Turning the water on, I went back to kissing her and gabbing her ass, just to pass the time until the bath was full. And then we made our way in -- me first because I'm twice her size. Victoria chose to sit facing me, squeezing between my legs, and wrapping her own legs around my body. We again began to make out. She had such a young look; such a young body.

When the kissing broke off, I decided it was time to talk again. I wanted to keep positioning the ideas in her head to maximize what I wanted to get out of this relationship. Say something the wrong way; and you risk much. Say it the right way, and the rewards will keep coming.

I started off reminding her of our conversation just a little while earlier. "Remember when I said you could approach our relationship one of two ways?" I continued, "One way was to become my mistress. Such a relationship goes beyond just a financial relationship. Even when you don't need my financial help, you could still be seeing me. The other way is to keep this as a business deal between friends. Now please understand, I don't want to do any harm to you or your husband or your relationship with him. Not at all. I just happen to want to have great sex with his wife behind his back. I want to be hearing from her that I'm better in bed. I want her to cum for me, and not him. I want her to want more from me. That's all. Does that make sense to you?"

Victoria smiled and said, "You're evil; and I like you and how you think. You have a way with words; a way of putting things that really turns me on."

"So," I continued, "It isn't just a financial need that should be driving your decision here. The fact is, I think you do love your husband, but the sex, apparently isn't very good. You have multiple strong reasons to consider continuing the relationship with me beyond the financial support I'm giving you. You like me; I'm respectful and considerate; and I can fuck you better than your husband can. My point is - I don't think this should be a strictly business decision for you. I think, instead, you should become my mistress. And I think this conclusion is rather obvious, given the circumstances. I of course will be helping you out."

Women are so particularly funny, in non-humorous ways. Women make a lot of fuss about not wanting to be a whore; but love to be a whore for the man they are into at the moment. Women who are unfaithful are generally more sexual adventurous with their lovers than they are with their husbands. It has deep appeal.

Victoria, it seemed, so wanted to hear this message. She was of this strange tribe who saw it as something terrible to be a whore, but something very good to be a whore in bed for man they liked. I had guessed this just right. She wanted to navigate her circumstances and still be able to keep her head held up high. And stupid conventions, combined with my navigation were getting me to get her where I wanted her to be.

You might say I was manipulating her. I don't think that's true. The game, here, had rules of her own making. She's the one that proposed that we play the game. I just used the rules to my advantage. From Victoria's perspective, I was a dream come true. I was solving her financial nightmare. And -- I was reawakening her, sexually, in a way her husband didn't or couldn't. By carefully planting the right ideas in her head, I would work on making it even more difficult for her to find sexual satisfaction with her husband. Her experiences with me would highlight what was missing in her sex with her husband. If I could make her conscious of these differences, it would be impossible for her not to think of them when they were having sex. It's like telling someone to not think of a pink elephant. Try all you want; you'll see a pink elephant in your mind. I wanted to get her in a place where each time she had sex with her husband she was thinking he's a lesser man in bed. Having achieved my immediate goals so magnificently, I was dreaming of the longer-term conquest.

Victoria already had her hands on my back. She leaned forward and kissed me on my mouth. "I guess it is obvious. I do love my husband, but I'm agreeing to also be your mistress as long as we can keep this discreet. I actually want to be your mistress. I do want to be a little whore in bed for you. You're really bring out my sexual side."

I was tempted to check under my ass for a horseshoe. How could this day go any better? Well -- in fact, it just continued on with its magic. Victoria found a bar of package soap. She opened it up and took the soap into the water and with it used her hands to wash my cock. We leaned into each other's mouths again to kiss as she "washed" my cock repeatedly. I could feel the bar of soap and one hand on my soft cock; while the other hand ensured my balls were clean.

"You know you really have big balls," she said with a smile. This was not the first time I've heard this. Some guys have a small nutsack -- but that's not me. My cock is of average length, but thicker than most my size. And my balls are pretty big. I'd prefer the longer cock; but if I can impress with big balls, so be it. I've always known that in the looks department, I didn't rank up there amongst men the way Victoria did with women. Nine years of being a gentleman and a friend to Victoria, while also happening to be reasonably well off were the only reasons I was scoring above my paygrade now.

The fact is, regardless of the other circumstances, there is something unbelievably special in having a hot young married woman tell you that you have big balls.

Having a hot chick kiss and fondle you in a bathtub is something special. You can get lost in the sensations. You know it won't last forever, but while it is happening you feel you could spend an eternity doing it.

I made a point of stealing the soap to wash her pussy. I enjoyed the fact that it was totally shaved.

Colour me surprised when, with her tongue in my mouth, a hand departed from my balls and began to "clean" my ass. "You're kinky!" I said with a smirk.

Victoria acknowledged the assessment and said with a wicked smile, "You said you wanted a whore in bed. I assume you want one in the bathtub too." I could feel her hand move back and forth over my asshole. She didn't attempt to penetrate it. But her fingers tips without a doubt made direct contact. I collected another one of those jewels with this moment. I wanted that finger to be her tongue. I knew, though, that this would have to be something well thought out to get it to happen.

The one drawback I have with taking a bath, having dry skin, is staying in too long. With my cock and ass sufficiently clean, it was time to get out of the bath. I suggested we order some room-service food (restaurants weren't open due to the pandemic). She agreed to the plan.

We dried off and I got dressed -- I knew I had to accept the food and give a tip. I wanted to look appropriate for that. Victoria chose to just put on the hotel bathrobe. Those bathrobes looked stupid on me; on her -- well -- she looked hot. We ordered food. Victoria disappeared, then, back in the bathroom. She emerged ten minutes later still in the bathrobe but with make-up re-applied.

I was sitting on the couch; she sat down beside me but put her legs up over mine. It was time for another conversation as we waited for our food.

Victoria asked me what kind of outfits did I want to see her in. This was my opportunity to add to my jewel collection. I have very specific tastes in this matter -- like almost all matters -- and I wanted to check my newly minted mistress out in each and every one of them.

I started by telling her she should have several pairs of very, very tight jeans, some with rips. Tops should be skimpy, stomach-revealing tank tops; and add to this red lipstick, eyeshadow, and blush. I informed her for me sexy trended "slutty" when alone with me. Victoria's only response was, "I can do that."

I then added to the conversation a pair of ridiculously short and skimpy pair of denim shorts or cut-offs to the mix to replace the jeans. This, she said, she didn't have. I took out my phone, went to the Amazon website and found a pair of short shorts that I was sure she'd never wear in public. I told her if she ordered them, I'd pay her for them. She told me her husband would kill her if he found such shorts in her wardrobe, but she'd order them right away. She added, "Dave never asks me to dress sexy for him. If you want me to look slutty for you, I will look slutty for you."

I added a few items, like skimpy mini-dresses, and skimpy underwear, and even lingerie. And I reassured her, what she didn't have I'd buy it for her. She wouldn't be out any money over this.

I wasn't exactly sure how Victoria was responding to this. Was I going overboard here? Did she now see me as a pervy kind of guy? Her response was non-verbal. She took my hand and brought it to her pussy. I quickly discovered she was getting wet again.

Talk about perfection. I was having my way with a hot younger married woman whose libido had suddenly been reawakened. She wanted a man to talk to her this way; and to my great luck her husband didn't. Victoria bit her lip again as my finger focused on her clitoris once more. I was considering moving down on the couch to go down on her again when there was a knock at the door. Our lunch salads that we had ordered had arrived.

The hotel busboy came in, saw me dressed, and saw Victoria just in her bathrobe. I noticed he tried to avert his eyes.

We ate. We reminisced about our past together. She asked me if I was always attracted to her.

"I wanted to get into your pants the first time I saw you. But you were very young then, and we didn't know each other well and had a strictly business relationship. I'd never act on anything in that situation. Wouldn't think of it." She liked this explanation; and, really, it was the truth.

After our quick bite, Victoria excused herself to use the washroom. She returned only in her panties. She had obviously added lipstick as well. She stood before me -- I was still seated in a chair by the table where we had lunch -- and said, "I was thinking about, perhaps, going down on you again. Would you like that?"

"Yes," I responded, but first I want a taste of what I was fingering just before lunch." I stood up, put my hands on her hips and that turned her to face the bed. I bent her over so that her head and arms could rest on the bed while her feet remained on the ground.

I pulled the chair I had been sitting in over to the bed, just behind her and sat down in it. And with my head near her ass, I rubbed her vaginal area with my hand before slowly pushing her panties down to her knees.

I kissed and licked her ass cheeks. I had a good view of her pussy, her asshole too. She didn't know it yet, but that asshole was what was on my mind. It would be the site where I would add another jewel into my collection when I fucked my cock into it. But for now, my plan was to start my tongue in her pussy, and later surprise her by eating out her just bathed ass.

Victoria let out another of her gasps as my tongue found her perfectly wet pussy. Her labia lips parted most willingly, wanting deeper penetration. I attached a finger to her clitoris and enjoyed her quiet groans. There is nothing better than the taste of freshly washed pussy