Covid Conquests Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary-anne finally responded, "It caught me by surprise, as you could guess, but yes, I liked it."

If I played my cards right, here, there was no escaping for her. I was mightily tempted to just move in for another kiss. I resisted the urge. There was a better card to play.

"Last question, then, before we go in," I began. "Right now, do you want me to kiss you?"

There was one thing better than just kissing her right now. And that was kissing her after she told me that she wanted to be kissed! I wanted to have gone from apologizing for kissing her just minutes ago to her telling me she wanted me to kiss he again. I wanted her surrender to me. I wanted her to succumb to the logic imposed by her own answers.

It was such a gentlemanly question to ask. But if she said yes, she was clearly much further down the road to infidelity. I saw the defeated look on her face. I knew I was going to get the answer I wanted. She knew it instantly what it mean. She knew the consequences. Hours ago this would have been unfathomable to her.

Mary-anne surrendered to me, nodded her head up and down, and said, "Please, yes."

I have no doubt in my mind that cosmic circumstances lined up in my favour. The pressures on Mary-anne were very great. There was the general financial pressure on both her business and her husband's income due to the pandemic. There was her husband's transfer to the other side of the country. There was the potential loss of her nanny. There was the tremendous effort into finding a solution, perhaps out of desperation. And there was me, at the right time at the right place with an easy as possible solution. The withering impact of these economic forces made her susceptible to my advances. Being with me meant things could return to stability. And perhaps kissing me would mean she could stop thinking about other things and get a few moments of respite.

I had kissed her earlier without her direct consent. Now, she had asked me to kiss her. It would be her first truly unfaithful kiss. Those jewels I collect -- this was a sparkling one. I again moved in. Our mouths again locked. Our tongues met. I wondered when her husband last kissed her like this. Was it the last time he was back home? Or has it been a long while?

Mary-anne was far less emotionally revealing than Victoria. She was much harder to read. I could see relief on her face, having gone this far with me, knowing things would be working out better for her. But she was far more straightlaced than Victoria, and she had so far been far more concerned about her fidelity to Adam than Victoria was to Dave. I had clearly made headway, she seemed to like the kissing, but I couldn't not say if she were in any way actually turned on. She was kissing me willingly, but the sexual impact on her was hard to decipher.

I had told her I wouldn't ask for sex. I would keep my promise by not asking her, but I'm like any man, but as the saying goes, only more so. If a girlfriend tells you not to cum in her mouth, the thing you want most is to cum in her mouth. If she says she doesn't swallow, the thing you most want is to be the guy shoe does swallow.

So, while I would keep my pledge and not ask her for sex, I would do whatever I could to get her into a state where she would ask me. I certainly wanted to fuck her all the more because of her stated desire to not do so. I would do what I could to get her into such a state where she had done everything else but allow me to fuck her so that she'd see going that extra step to be a very small step to take. From her vantage point, now, it was a big hill to climb. But by taking one step at time, I had a shot at this.

I was aware that my original kiss did not receive much resistance. I wondered if that could be an in-room advantage I could use. But I cast this idea aside. Given her much stronger desire to severely bend, but not fully break the rules of fidelity, I was driven by the idea of wearing her down to the point where she was the one asking me to fuck her. Maybe I could even get her to beg for it if I played my cards right.

As we exited the car, I made sure to stare at her ass. After years of staring at it, mostly in yoga pants, I was definitely going to have my hands on it for the first time, in just a few minutes. I wasn't exactly sure how she would react. But I was going to go there. I had had my hands on her knee. I had French-kissed her. But I didn't know where I would run into barriers with her.

Victoria and Mary-anne had many similarities and many dissimilarities. Both could rock a pair of tight jeans. But Victoria had a sexier approach to how she appeared in general. Victoria always had some make-up applied; Mary-anne never had make-up applied; not even lipstick. Maryanne had a natural attractiveness, and worked out to ensure a very tone body, not to look hot -- but for her own health. She didn't wear tight jeans to look hot. It wasn't something she thought about. By now I had seen Victoria in at least 5 different pairs of tight jeans. Clearly Victoria was more focused on looking hot in general.

I thought of this as I stared at Mary-anne's ass. We walked into the hotel lobby, with our masks on. She walked with me to the counter as if she were my wife. Victoria had felt embarrassed to be going into a hotel with me. These thoughts never occurred to Mary-anne.

Victoria had basically told me she was not an anal virgin, though it was clear getting fucked in the ass wasn't a big priority with her. And yet I achieved this goal. I believed strongly that Mary-anne's ass was virgin territory. She was way too vanilla.

This quality in her was actually a driving force in my sexual desire for her. I didn't just want her to have unfaithful sex with me, I wanted to awaken a sluttier side to her. I wanted her to be more of a whore for me. You could say I felt the same way for Victoria, but there was a difference in degree. Sending Victoria home to her husband, with my cum inside her womb was the major turn on with her each time we were together. Turning Mary-anne into a whore in bed was the major turn on I had with her. It would be a difficult challenge though. And it would definitely take time.

My game plan with these things has always been to arrange for a suite, rather than a mere room. I want to ensure there is a couch in there, as well as a bed. The women I'm with are impressed with the nicer room and my extra spend. They saw it as a sign that I respect them that I want the conditions to be as nice as possible. Today would be no different. A suite was quickly arranged. We were soon on our way to the elevator. I saw a bank machine near it. I stopped there to take out some cash. Unfortunately, it had a $400 limit. All of it was going to go to Mary-anne. It wasn't covering the amount I owed her though.

As the elevator doors closed, I thought about ripping off our masks and going in for some more mouth contact. I knew we'd have to get the masks back on, and with Mary-anne, I felt it was more important to wait until we get into the room. I wanted to get my mouth on hers and my hands on her ass. Inside the room, it was more likely that I'd get my mouth and hands where I wanted for as long as I wanted without any resistance. As we exited the elevator and walked down the hall, I stared at her ass, knowing my hands would be taking possession of it momentarily.

I let her enter the room first but planned to pounce quickly. I wanted my hands on her ass already!

Mary-anne, though, acted before I could. "I just need to talk first," she said. I could see a look of concern on her face.

"Let's take our jackets off and sit on the couch to talk," I offered in return. Getting that jacket off was an important, though small, step. She agreed to this.

We sat on the couch, with just a bit of space between us. She began, "I realize I'm being very unfair to you." This wasn't what I was expecting her to say, I must admit.

She continued, "You've always been good to me, and always behaving appropriately. I obviously knew you found me attractive, which is very flattering by the way. And I did wear these jeans to look good for you and I did hope you might be willing to see me regularly to help me out with the nanny."

"So, what's unfair about that?" I asked.

"Well -- because you're always good to me, you offered a lot more than what I was expecting. But it caught me by surprise, and instead of being very grateful to you for helping me out like this, I began to feel sorry for myself and said things to you that maybe were self-centred. I should have showed gratitude and I didn't."

"I'm still not following." That was about the only response I could think of.

"When you first kissed me. I wasn't prepared for it. I should have been. I should have seen it coming. I should have known it would happen. And -- I should have kissed you back better." This sounded quite promising to me. Mary-anne continued, "You see, Adam and I aren't getting along well right now. He's only here a few days a month. When he was here last week we argued over money and the nanny. We didn't even have sex. It's actually been a month since I last got laid. I guess there is a lot of stress on both of us; financial and being apart for so much time each month."

"I can understand all of that." Again, there wasn't much more for me to say here.

"I never married Adam without taking marriage seriously. I always intended on keeping faithful. But the circumstances have changed here. You've been very good to me. I can see I clearly encouraged you to move on me sexually. I knew you didn't need a clinical massage. I should have been prepared for your sexual advances. I think I should have simply had the common sense to accept them. When you kissed me the first time I should have been prepared to kiss back. I think in spite of wanting to be a faithful wife, the circumstances now say you should get what you want."

This was going amazingly well. Mary-anne was giving me permission to take what I wanted. I'm pretty sure that if she knew I wanted to fuck myself deep into her ass, she might have spoken a little differently, but I would leave that issue for another time.

"Mary-anne," I started my response, "I like getting what I want. It's very important to me. But the truth -- the full truth -- is important to me too. It's important for me to know not just what you're willing to do with me; I need to know what you want to do with me. I asked you a little earlier if you wanted my hand on your knee. You said "yes". Was that true? Do you want my hand on your knee? Do you want me to kiss you? Knowing these things is important to me."

I continued, "I promised you that I wouldn't ask you for sex. I live up to my promises. If you want sex with me, you'll have to be the one who first asks me. And I'm going to want to hear you say it to me. I'll want to hear that you're ready to be unfaithful to Adam and that you want to be unfaithful to him."

Mary-anne listened to me intently. She was so very different from Victoria. The part of her that was a whore that was inside Victoria surfaced very quickly. Mary-anne, had not discovered her inner whore yet. I was just beginning to help her find the path to discover it.

"I'm ready to be unfaithful to Adam. Given what our relationship is, right now, what I'd most like, between you and me, is to have an affair with you."

An affair! I wasn't sure I was even going to get my hand on her ass a moment ago, and here is Mary-anne wanting an affair!

Victoria's first offer was a business offer -- my financial support for her spreading her legs for me. It quickly became a friend with benefits relationship, mostly because in the relative scheme of things, I was better in bed (which merely meant I understood sexuality better) than her husband. The relationship certainly blurred lines.

Mary-anne could not see any aspect of a business relationship with this, even though to a third-party observer, there was very little difference between these two interactions. She saw it strictly as an affair. Mary-anne literally in the last 30 minutes made the decision to be unfaithful to her husband with me.

Now I have to tell you upfront, that I did not want a relationship with Mary-anne that might lead to her divorcing her husband and eventually marrying me. Mary-anne is a very nice, attractive woman. She was great for legitimate massages. And I'd like to fuck her. My interest is deeply sexual. And like Victoria, the fact that she is married drives me, sexually, to new heights. I absolutely wanted to fuck Mary-anne, making her cum, as her hapless husband works, blissfully unaware, on the other side of the country.

But I don't want to create a mess for her or her children. And the only mess I want to make for Adam is the kind of mess he should have to eat out between her legs after I'm done fucking his wife. I am turned by taking his wife and fucking her behind his back. That's the victory I want. I'm not turned on by harming him. I don't want him grieving.

I needed to respond. I needed to fuck her. But I didn't want to fuck her under the delusion that it would one day be possible, should she leave her husband, that I would be open to marrying her. I needed her term 'affair' to cover this off.

"You know," I began, "my parents divorced when I was in my teens. It was an angry, messy divorce. I wish that on no one. Certainly not on you. And even not on your husband. I don't want to harm your husband. I'm not trying to break up his marriage with you. I don't want to cause any further problems in your marriage with him. I just want my hands on his wife. I want my mouth on his wife. And I want to fuck his wife. And I want to do this, not to rub it in his face. But because I think his wife is hot. The fact that you're not having much sex with him just makes it easier for me to move in on you."

I continued, "If we are actually going to have an affair there are some simple rules. They are important for both of us. The first rule is that our relationship can't interfere in any way with your marriage. If it is making things worse for you, in any way, we are breaking it off. I won't put kids through any kind of pain. Is that understood?"

"Yes. That is very considerate of you."

"Second rule is that when you are with me, you belong to me. You're mine. I take absolute precedence over Adam. You're not trying to be my wife. This is a different kind of relationship. I want you looking hot for me every time we are together; even hotter than you'd look for him. And then when you're with me I'm going to be all over you when I want. Does this work for you?"

I think Mary-anne wasn't expecting such an intense performance from me. But she did simply reply, "yes."

"Okay. Then this is exactly what I want. I want you to stand up and unbutton your blouse for me. When you're shirt is unbuttoned, I want you to look me in my eyes and tell me that you want to have a full sexual affair with me behind your husband's back; that you want to be unfaithful to him with me. And then I want you to kiss me. When you do that, from that moment on, you belong to me and I will take over." I suddenly shifted gears from hoping to grab her ass to fucking her.

Mary-anne didn't hesitate. We both stood up and before me, she watched me as I watched her unbutton her blouse. She unbuttoned it from top to bottom, never taking her eyes away from watching me. When she finally undid the last button, she pulled open her shirt for me to see her stomach and bra.

Her breasts were obviously small inside that bra; smaller, in fact, than Victoria's. Mary-anne was a very lean girl. But make no mistake. I was liking what I was seeing. And it was belonging to me. I stared at it with the lust-filled eyes of a conqueror.

It was her turn to speak. Again, a bit of a curveball came with her words.

Holding her blouse open and staring into my eyes, Mary-anne said, "I want to be unfaithful to Adam with you. I'm now going to belong to you. But there is one other thing I have to say, before anything else. I'm not on birth control. Adam uses a condom. I don't have any condoms on me. Do you?"

Now please do understand I still had one immediate desire. It was behind why I asked her to stand up. I wanted to clamp my hands on her ass. I held off on the elevator. I held off when we first entered the room. I couldn't easily just grab it when we were sitting down. But now, with both of us standing up, I had to think about condoms instead of grabbing her ass.

"Mary-anne. I want to assure you I have no intention of impregnating you. What I suggest we do is to get you on the pill, if you're willing, as soon as is possible, and in the meantime, I will be very, very, very careful to ensure I do not cum in you. I need to be in you. But I will pull out. Also, if you use your mouth on me for a while first, it will be unlikely that anything else leaks out." I deliberately didn't want to use vulgar words yet in the relationship. I added, "Adam can use condoms with you. I want to have it better than he gets. And I want to be fucking you more than he does too."

My goal was turn to conversation onto the betrayal of Adam. I didn't want to focus on the pregnancy issue. It was going to be tough, but I don't want the complications of impregnating her. I saw a bit of a smile at the suggestions that I should get more from her than her husband gets. I was guessing she liked being valued, and therefore didn't mind the idea that her husband should be the loser in this contest. She liked being a prize.

Mary-anne replied, "I'll get a prescription for it as soon as I can. But I have to be on it for a month before it really works. Is that ok for you?"

I nodded. It was time. It was finally time. I was going to be grabbing that tone ass. She came in and my hands went straight for that denim-clad ass. The waiting was over. I was, for the second time in two days, French kissing a married woman, and also now groping Mary-anne's ass.

Mary-anne had the firmest ass I have ever groped. All those hours she was putting in at the gym was clearly work done solely for my benefit. We kissed, I groped, she had her arms around me. I was taking, again, what belonged to another man.

She was not an experienced kisser. I would later find out I was the third man she'd ever been with. That would have explained a lot to me. But as I've said, she was very straightlaced, and her mouth accepted the intrusion of my tongue in complete submission.

I was intent on spending time grabbing Mary-anne's denim clad ass for some time. I kept her close to me, so that my erection would press against her lower stomach. I was finally taking everything I wanted as I wanted it. She gave me her mouth and body as an act of surrender.

Life is full of ironies. Victoria went to great pains to get my assurance that I don't see her as a whore. She had proven herself to be quite willing to dress up like a whore for me. She was willing to play the whore in bed for me, both in what she did and what she said. She was the one who approached me on a money for sex deal. She even got easily turned on by any sex play. But she didn't want to be a whore and didn't want me to perceive her as one.

Mary-anne had no concerns on this issue at all. The thought simply never even occurred to her. Her transition was from faithful wife to wife having an affair with another man who happened to be helping her out of a problem. Maryanne wore tight jeans very well. But she didn't dress like a whore; I'd wager she didn't even have the wardrobe for it. She didn't tart herself with makeup. And I could now say she didn't kiss like a whore or respond sexually like a whore either.

Instead, Mary-anne kissed me as if I were her serious boyfriend. There was a sensuousness to it. There was a submissiveness to it. My tongue did most of the probing. For now, this was good. I wanted to be the one in charge. I did muse to myself, though, about what it would take to give her a makeover and find in her a whore to explore; or if not that, what it would take to transform her into a whore for me.