Covid Conquests Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued my questioning. "Who do you want to be fucking you right now?"

"You," was the only word she uttered. We kissed and I continued to fuck into her with that rhythm.

"Tell me again who is the winner," I repeated the question just to get to hear her answer again in that breathy, sexually aroused voice.

"You. You're the winner," Mary-anne said. I could see she was getting sexually charged. I could tell her answers were sexually charged.

"So tell me now," I continued, "If I am the winner, what does that make Adam?" I was able to see in her face the moment the word formulated in her head. In calling me the winner, she was praising me, not realizing the logical conclusions that would follow.

Mary-anne was reluctant to say the word. I increased the intensity of the fucking. Her arms remained pinned above her head.

"What does that make Adam?" I repeated.

In defeat, she gave me her answer, "A loser."

"Say the whole thing to me. Adam is a loser. Say it to me."

This would be another moment of sexual triumph. The words finally came out of her mouth. "Adam....... is.... a loser." It was another victorious moment.

I pushed Mary-anne further as I deep-fucked her. "Say it again to me."

"Adam is a loser!"

I persisted with my dominant line of questioning. "Should losers be cheated on by their wives? Tell me!"

Mary-anne was beginning to realize that the fact that she was cheating was turning me on. I also think she now self-aware to the fact that cheating was turning her on too. She breathlessly responded, "Yes," as I continued to fuck her.

"Tell me, again, who is a loser?"

"Adam."

"Tell me you should cheat on him. Say it."

She was starting to pant now, but still managed to say, "I should cheat on him."

"Tell me that you're turned-on cheating on him," I demanded. I could feel her sexual response was now definitely building. I was between her legs, but they were now squeezing me, holding me in, to keep me fucking her.

She'd say anything I wanted now as long as I fucked her. "I'm turned on."

"Turned on by what? Say it," I commanded.

"I'm turned on by cheating on him," saying what I wanted to hear.

"Tell me Adam's a loser again. I want you to keep on saying it."

"Adam is a loser." She paused to catch her breath and then said it again.

"Keep saying it. Repeat it again and again," I ordered.

"Ohhhh.... Adam is a loser. Adam is a loser. Ohhh.... Adam such a loser." Mary-anne added the word 'such' on her own. She started saying it one further time when a much bigger orgasm ripped through her body. Her arms were pinned above her head, but she tried mightily to lift them. Her tone, strong legs wrapped around my body as she had to see the orgasm through to completion. I felt her pussy work like a vacuum on my cock, contracting on it to ensure it got the stimulation it needed. And best of all, I watched her face contort as the waves of pleasure ripped through her. Seconds later she was as limp as a noodle. Her tone body had taken on a languid appearance for the first time. She had cum by my fucking in the midst of saying her husband was a loser. It was a thrilling victory for me.

I immediately pulled my cock out of her. If I had kept it in a minute longer, I would have cum in her. The desire to have my sperm in her womb was at its greatest at that moment. I owned her, and that womb was now mine. The consequences of planting my seed in it, though, were still unwelcome.

In her weakened state I didn't want to give her any time to think. I moved forward on her, straddling her body, but with my cock now closer to her face. I pushed it forward to her mouth.

Mary-anne had clearly never sucked a cock that had been fucking her. Oral sex was something performed before fucking. He expression wasn't one of horror; but one of thinking I was making some kind of mistake. I could guess she was not wanting to taste her own pussy on my cock.

She was, though, completely wiped out by her orgasm. With all the gravity I could muster, I commanded her to "suck it." I was fortunate that she didn't have the strength to argue the point. And by straddling her, she wasn't going anywhere until I was finished.

Mary-anne opened her mouth and I thrust forward. I placed one hand on the headboard of the bed and another on her head, and I began to fuck her mouth. My guess is that no one had ever taken her this way. I lasted about four minutes before cumming in her mouth. I have to admit I hadn't asked permission to cum in her mouth. But then again, I never promised that to begin with. It was an intense, ball-draining orgasm.

I honestly don't know how much cum there was. I had fucked Victoria twice just yesterday. Yes, it does regenerate in a day. But I'm not the younger guy I was either. Regardless, I had the pleasure of looking at her face with my cock in her mouth as I was cumming.

I'm pretty sure without being able to hold on to the headboard, I would have collapse on her. Thanks to that headboard, I kept my position straddling her. And I kept my cock in her mouth.

Cumming is such a wonderful thing. But there is so much more to sexual pleasure than just cumming. There is so much pleasure to be had before you cum. But also, there is so much pleasure to be had after you cum. I could feel "aftershocks" of pleasure in my cock as I kept at least half of it buried in her mouth. I continued to gently fuck it between her lips. But also, by staying there, I was giving her no choice but to swallow. There was no way I was going to let her hold it in her mouth and spit it out.

After a few further minutes of this gentler cocksucking, I presented my balls for her to take in her mouth. The balls are so often forgotten once a man has shot his load. But seriously, after an orgasm the two places on a cock that still can produce sexual pleasure are the tip (of course) and the balls.

Exhaustion would soon beat me into submission if I didn't at some point get off of her and lie down. And so I did. We lay next to each other, her face glistening from the mess of her own saliva on my cock.

She made no mention of the fact that I had cum in her mouth, but I sensed she was proud that she took care of my needs, by the romantic, somewhat glowing, expression she had on her face.

"I never imagined you were like that," Mary-anne said. She reached out to put an arm around me.

"Like what?" I asked.

"You were really bad making me say all that about Adam," was her reply.

"Were they true?" I asked (rather cruelly if you think about it.)

"I guess they are true."

"And did it not turn you on to say what you said?"

"It did. I guess that means I'm really bad too. But I'm not feeling guilty or anything. I thought it was really good." Mary-anne was trying to compliment me. The fact was, I already knew by the calibre of her orgasm and her extremely languid appearance that it had been really good for her.

"So am I better in bed than Adam?" I asked, fairly confident of the answer.

"You are actually much better in bed than him. He and I stopped any foreplay a long time ago. And I already told you I haven't been having much sex with him anyway. We aren't connecting with sex. I guess I realize now I was ready to cheat. I probably should have done it earlier," she said with a little giggle. That was, I thought, a ringing endorsement of the state of her marriage.

I reached over and placed my hand on her ass, partly because it felt good to grab this most amazing ass and partly to reassert my ownership of it.

We kissed a bit. She was a bit surprised I'd kiss her after cumming in her mouth. I contemplated how very different she was from Victoria. My routine with them had been so strikingly similar. But their sexual trigger points were so very different. My sexual physicality with Victoria surprised her and triggered her orgasms. She sexually responded to a sexually aggressive man. She responded to the visual stimulation of herself looking sexy in a mirror.

Mary-anne, by verbalizing the inferiority of her husband, had used the fact to trigger or at least enhance her own orgasm. The sexual energy surprised her, but it was the surrendering to me that triggered her first orgasm, and it was focusing on her betrayal to her husband that triggered the second. She didn't look in the mirror to check herself out. When she looked in the mirror it was to see what I was doing to her -- and that is what turned her on.

To Mary-anne, she was embarking on an extra-marital affair, where she was beginning to question her marriage. She saw romance in the affair. I'd have to be careful about this. Victoria, on the other hand, was in no way giving up on her marriage at this point. But she would consider a pure extra-marital affair as a fling, simply because the sex made it worth it. There was no romance beyond being friends.

Victoria had been contemplating a sexual relationship outside of marriage for some time before she propositioned me. Another man propositioned her first, and she spent time thinking about it. Mary-anne, on the other hand, came to the same conclusion very suddenly literally an hour before she was in a hotel room with me groping her. Emotionally, they approached their first mating sessions with me in strikingly different ways.

After about fifteen minutes of recuperation, I told Mary-anne that I needed a massage. She was happy to oblige. In her mind, as this was an affair, the relationship was going to be more than fucking. She was highly skilled at delivering a professional massage. This, though, would be different. It was to be a massage of her man.

My body, like anyone else my age, has its aches and pains. My neck and shoulders can always use a regular professional massage. My legs (both sides) can always use a regular professional massage. Maryanne delivered this to me this day. She would work on my piriformis muscles as well, and for the first time, without my underwear on. And this was the first time that she was as nude as I was.

Now, you'll all know a registered massage therapist violates the rules regulating the profession if he/she performs a massage as a sex act. Mary-anne could work over the piriformis muscles in my ass legitimately. But she couldn't grab my cock and give me a hand job as part of her professional services.

Still -- there were two other areas that were perfectly legitimate to massage that, frankly, I found very sexual. The first was a scalp massage. Mary-anne had spent several minutes massaging my scalp before. I have found it singularly pleasurable. And I have to straightforwardly say I wanted a woman to massage my scalp and not a man. The pleasure for me was, in some sense, sexual. Given how sexually spent I was, I insisted on a scalp massage.

I also insisted on a foot massage. A foot massage is one of the great pleasures in life. To have an attractive woman massage each of your feet for fifteen minutes each -- this is something to truly treasure. There was a submissive subtext to having your feet massaged for such a length of time by a hot naked girl. The image of her face as I was cumming in her mouth was still burning itself into my mind.

The day moved on. There was no way I was going to be able to get it up again. Having spent so much time these last two days fucking younger attractive married women, my thoughts were to return home to the bliss that is single life. Home is my sanctuary, especially after a day of conquest.

We got dressed. We left the hotel room and I checked out at the front desk. I drove Mary-anne close to her house. We talked about next week but set nothing in stone. I knew she'd need financial help again, and I'd have to add something for short-changing her for today. Next week was looking to be a costly week for me.

In the car I wondered if I should cancel next week's date with Angela. I decided not to -- as I had been still thinking, given how much effort I had put into setting something up with her, the very least I should do is fuck her. If it were great -- well that would be a nice problem to have. If it wasn't great, we'd go our separate ways. But next week would be an expensive week indeed.

I dropped Mary-anne off. She was understandably reluctant to kiss me in public. But she did put her hand on my leg and move it to my crotch. She thanked me for being a "real friend" and thanked me for the fun in the hotel room. I thanked her back while silently thanking her husband for being "such" a loser.

I went home.

I slept well this night, and when I awoke it was after 10 a.m. on Saturday. I had a busy schedule, for a Saturday, and this included going to the gym. (I go twice a week; sometimes more.) I'm not a serious gym guy. It's more about the cardio for me.

The day past quickly. I can honestly say I was not thinking about pussy. The day was for charging my batteries.

In the evening, I was watching television -- it was sometime after 9 p.m. when I received a text message from Mary-anne. She was wondering if we could talk. I replied, "sure." A few minutes later, my phone rang.

Mary-anne told me she had just put her boys to bed. They had talked to their father just before going to bed. She had talked to him -- Adam -- too. She said it got her to thinking about everything, and she realized something. She asked me, "Do you want to know what that is?"

I dumbly asked, "What?"

"I realized that right now, I need a man. I think I need a man in me. Right now. I need you to do what you did to me yesterday. I need to know if it can happen like that more than once. Can I convince you to come over?"

Every fibre in my body was saying this should be a day to recharge. And here was Mary-anne begging to be fucked again. Yesterday, I was gathering, was an emotionally charged day for her. She had come to a very quick conclusion to have an "affair" with a guy who was helping her. She had great sex with that guy. The guy was much better in bed than she was getting with her husband. Her relationship with her husband was already less than smooth. And now she'd be seeing her husband in a different light entirely.

"Are you sure you want a visitor to your house? You don't want the neighbours to see." This was all I could think of as a way of staying home. In pandemic times, we were to severely limit our visitors. And in my mind, I was already weighing the value in continuing my regeneration at home against the value of taking Mary-anne in her marital bed.

"Park a few houses a way. Try to be discreet. Text me when you've parked and come in through my side door. I don't think anyone will see. You'll have to be quiet as the kids are asleep. And you have to be gone before they are up." She had apparently thought this through before reaching out to me. I liked this. She was having a sexual awakening. She was out of her routine.

"Ok," I paused before saying, I have a few conditions." If I were really going to do this, I would need to get maximum value out of the experience.

"I think I will like your conditions -- tell me them," was her response.

"First, I want you to look your sluttiest for me. And that includes what you're wearing and lipstick and eyeshadow. I don't think I've ever seen you with makeup on before. Second, I'm going to need you to beg for it when I'm fucking you."

"I need it badly now."

"Are you agreeing to my conditions?" I liked badgering her.

"Yes," she replied. "I think you knew that already." Maryanne was a woman in heat. And she was now living life outside of her routine.