Covid Conquests Ch. 03

Story Info
The pandemic continues to create sexual opportunities.
22k words
4.39
9.6k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TQM
TQM
632 Followers

Reading Instructions

1) This is a very long story. It's longer even than Chapter 1. If you don't like long stories, please don't read it.

2) I would suggest reading Chapter 1 first.

3) This is a story about unfaithful wives. If you don't like reading stories about unfaithful wives -- I do totally understand -- please - just don't read it.

4) Nobody punishes the wives for being unfaithful. If you don't like reading stories about wives who don't get punished -- please -- just don't read it. Don't let this get you angry. It's not worth it.

5) Both Victoria and Mary-anne and Angela are real people. The story is basically true, but from my point of view.

6) I'm happy to hear your comments, good or bad. I'll do my best to respond.

From an outsider's point of view, one can look at marriage as the beginning of the end. Routines become set. The relationship and its trappings become one big, stifling security blanket. Maybe that's not true for every marriage. But it sure seems like it.

I'm sure we've all seen the good-looking man who after getting married starts putting on the weight. I know I've seen women simply lose their spark after marriage. The clothing they wore when dating gets discarded or put at the back of the closet. The styles become more conservative.

I think this happens to a lot of people and they often don't realize it. For most, they will never realize it. It's like they've stopped breathing; or stopped living. They let their daily routines take over their lives in an act of subliminal surrender. The rest of their lives is about passing time.

I have fought, all my life, against such a slide into irrelevance. I know I'm not immortal. But I will fight. It's just in my nature.

Victoria presented me with an opportunity. It so very clearly wasn't just about emptying my balls into her (or onto her). The mechanics of sex, at this point in my life, are mundane. I'm still very capable of masturbating. And so, the act of ejaculation in itself isn't enormously important to me. It' getting all the details right that matters.

Victoria, like so many other people, had built a solid routine for life. If things didn't change, she'd have stuck in that routine for the rest of her life.

She worked. She worked out. She spent time with her very nice husband. She saw her family. She saw her friends. She took a summer trip every year to see other members of her family. She stopped exploring - or -- to put it better, she stopped exploring, in particular, herself. Every person I've ever known is their own undiscovered country.

The pandemic brought Victoria to life. There was nothing in that routine of hers that could handle the financial pressures the pandemic was suddenly placing on her. It took people to a place outside the box. Her husband wasn't responding to the crisis. But let's not blame him -- he simply couldn't figure out a response, and like an ostrich, stuck his head in the sand. That's a part of human nature.

The pandemic meant Victoria had to make a decision -- a decision to leave that routine that otherwise would have gone on, for her, indefinitely. It put her on a path of self-discovery.

Before I knew she was even on this path, it was clear she was putting thought into it. That internal decision process must have gone something like this: What are my options that will allow me to preserve as much of my built-up routine as possible? It was very much about self-preservation. The instincts in your DNA kick in.

Victoria wanted to go back to work full-time. It just wasn't yet an option. And so, she had to figure out a way to survive until such a time as it was an option. She wanted to continue to work out at her gym for as long as it remained open to the public. She wanted to keep going home to her husband. She wanted to continue to see her family and friends. She wanted to maintain her lifestyle.

To keep what she wanted to keep, it was clear to her she needed financial help. Other avenues were closed to her. You couldn't get a job as a waitress or at a bar -- the pandemic shut down these avenues. And such a job, even if they were there to be had, would impact her routine in ways she wouldn't want.

Don't judge her. She's thought this out. If I were in her shoes and could convince some woman to pay me for sex, I'd probably do the same. I'd prefer that to selling the place where I live or sacrificing my gym membership.

If she wanted the least impact on her routine, I suspect she'd have been best off going to some sugar-dating website and go to the highest bidder. But there are obvious risks in doing that, that going to me didn't pose.

My great luck was to be the right person in the right position at the right time.

And so, when she met up with me -- now some 5 weeks ago -she was taking her first steps in coming back to life. These were decisions outside of her routine. Victoria saw me as the path of least resistance. She'd be able to keep as much of her routine as possible by arranging a sugar relationship with me. She'd keep waiting for the job to return to full time. She'd keep going to the gym. She'd be going home to her husband. She'd be seeing her family.

Victoria wasn't trying to explore a new world (mainly herself). She was trying to preserve the current one. My goal, then, was very specific: to help her choose the path which she felt would preserve her current world, while making that path one of what would be self-exploration for her. She'd quite likely be a changed person through this process.

This should have been obvious in many ways. Victoria had had sex before. There was nothing new there. This, though, was unfaithful sex. I focused on it and I created the link in her head between being turned on and being unfaithful. This was entirely new to her. But it was clear, she found being unfaithful to be empowering. She found being unfaithful to be sexually energizing. It actually made the sex better for her.

The ideas around being unfaithful were now front of mind for her. It didn't just turn me on. Being unfaithful was clearly also turning her on. And Victoria was thankful to me for making her realize this. If she felt guilty at all in cheating on her husband, it didn't show. But if she did, it was clear feeling guilty about being unfaithful was just making the pleasure for her more intense.

This automatically had her redefining her relationship with her husband. Yes -- she wanted to go back to that routine with him. But in going back to the routine, she was now seeing him not just as her husband, but instead as her cuckold husband. Her road back that she was so desperately clinging to really didn't get her back to the exact same place here. Her view of the world before her had changed.

By now, there must have been multiple occasions where she had spent a lot of time sucking on my cock and then going home and kissing her husband. We can guess the first time might have been a bit difficult. But when you're doing it twice weekly, it can become the norm. She was used to doing it now.

Another path of discovery for her was on other aspects of her own sexuality. Not only was she turned on by being unfaithful, but the fact is, in general, the sex was better with me. She told me this regularly. I very deliberately wouldn't finish, until I was sure she had. This contrasted with sex with her husband. She rarely achieved orgasm with him. Masturbation had become her main routine for sexual satisfaction. She had accepted that until now.

Now personally, I don't think I'm physically better in bed than he is. I think there were two things going on here. First -- with him, she was stuck in a routine, and there isn't anything particularly sexy about a routine. Second, I worked the visible (and audible) cues for her to cum. He either didn't know to do this or didn't really care. The end result is that she saw me as demonstrably better in bed. And this brought her to life. Sexual desire is a mental construct. Victoria was susceptible to having ideas become the driving force of what turned her on.

In return, Victoria wanted to be more sexual when she was alone with me. She pushed her own boundaries, inch by inch. It excited her sexually. She felt safe in doing so with me. But I'll take the credit in putting her on this path.

If all I had wanted from her is to fuck her, then that is what would have happened. But I took her in a different direction. You can make fun of it if you want, but I think she really just came back to life. She broke free of that routine she was stuck in, without realizing.

In our second week together, I asked Victoria to masturbate herself for me to completion. Now -- she had mentioned that she was a frequent masturbator. This was nothing new. What was new, was doing it in front of someone -- having that someone staring at her; staring at her sexually. That made it new territory for her. It was a challenge for her -- it is hard to lose yourself in front of someone. It's hard to focus. Some women can't get off by masturbating in front of someone else. Victoria took about fifteen minutes before she came. It was new territory for her, not just as an action, but as an idea. The thought of masturbating in front of someone had never even occurred to her before. She had to make adjustments in how she approached it in order to finish herself off. It, again, was outside her normal routine. And when you discover things outside that routine, you can't easily go back to what it was before.

She bought -- at my expense -- blatantly sexy, or even slutty, outfits. These were items of clothing she didn't even want to wear in front of her husband. He didn't know about this secret wardrobe. She was exploring her overt sexuality with me, not him. With him, there was the routine. With me, there was exploration into the unknown. And Victoria was liking the unknown.

Last week, I had the opportunity to fully explore her most particularly magnificent ass. It took a careful plan and approach along with a most helpful glass of wine first. But the wait was definitely worth it for me, and the experience, for her, was decent enough that she 'd be open to doing it again. I've always felt you can't claim to own a woman until you've taken her in the ass.

All of this was far more sexually interesting to me than the mechanics of the sex. She might actually get back to that routine she was in at some point down the road, but she'd return as a different person.

I had no doubt Victoria's sexual awakening would have been impacting other aspects of her life if it weren't the fact that so much of her life was on hold. Even going to the gym was sometimes not possible depending on what the rules were at the time for the pandemic. But it was clear to me there was a straightforward sexual confidence in Victoria now -- and it was not difficult to imagine this would manifest itself elsewhere in her life.

Without a doubt, Victoria is an unfaithful wife. Yes, she had a financial motivation for this. But there is no way of pretending that she didn't have a sexual response to her sexual encounters with me. She seemed to be committing to the relationship with me lasting longer than her need for financial help now.

We can agree she is violating her vows to her husband. But at the same time, you must admit it is at least possible that having a solution to her financial issues combined with having sex that was satisfying her on both a physical and emotional level, that Victoria was in a better frame of mind to make her marriage otherwise stronger.

By removing the stress factors in her marriage, it would actually be possible to put it on a better course. It would certainly help that she could now see her husband in a different light. Everyone has faults -- none more than me -- but in a relationship you have to accept your partner's faults and weaknesses.

For my part, there was the straightforward value of getting a hot woman I liked in bed doing the things I wanted when I wanted them done and saying the things I wanted to hear. The pandemic gave me a lot of time on my hands. This relationship was a no-brainer.

Now technically, Victoria wasn't really part of my social bubble. Without a doubt, as things shut down and opened and shut down again, I was bending the rules by seeing her. But as the song goes, "the cock wants what it wants." (Or something like that.)

I was having a full array of sexual experiences with Victoria. I have no interest in bragging about it to others. I'm certainly not bragging about it to you. I'm not pretending I have a 12-inch cock. I'm not pretending I look like a male model. But I was enjoying every minute and it certainly added a lot of fuel to the fire that was my own lust that she was married. Criticize me all you want. But this is what it was.

It certainly was not the same experience you'd get when you see an escort. It wasn't the same experience you'd get at seeing the same escort again and again. It was a relationship which blurred lines. It was partly now an affair, brought into being through financial circumstances.

The last point I want to make on this is that Victoria is not the only person to be in a difficult financial situation. So many men and women are. So many people struggle to find solutions. Traditionally, though, women are more likely to go the sex-for-money route than men. That's because men control most of the money. Maybe things are changing. But there is a long way to go there.

This last point was brought home to me via two separate emails each directed to two separate email accounts.

The first was from my massage therapist. The second was from a now 21-year-old Asian chick whom I had met online through a "sugar" dating website.

Pre-pandemic, I had put some small effort into finding a new mistress. I've mentioned before that I'm experienced in these matters. I have enjoyed several previous long term sugar relationships, the longest lasting four years. I believe in each of these cases the relationship was a win/win. All ended amicably.

Finding a mistress isn't easy. The chief methodology, now, is via particular websites. The problem is these websites aren't trustworthy. Fake profiles are prevalent. Further, escorts troll these websites posing as "college" girls, looking for a sugar daddy.

Finding an actual young attractive woman who really does just want to add one and only one daddy into her life for a longer-term relationship is hard. You have to waste your time going through all the fakes -- and at cost to you for doing so. And she needs to not only be attractive, she has to have intelligence too. Without a brain, you will get bored of her quickly.

I again digress. Her name was Angela. She was allegedly 20 when I first saw he profile on the website and was a student at the main university downtown. She was apparently my height at half the weight. Very attractive; long black hair; long slim legs. I liked that she was actually in university. I think smart is sexy. (Seriously, you can be supermodel hot. But I can't be attracted to you if you don't have intelligence and confidence. It is that simple.)

We had progressed, in our conversation --Angela and I -- to the point where we shared personal email addresses and had begun to talk about expectations. (I, of course, had created an email address just for these purposes.) At some point in the conversation, Angela disappeared. I moved on.

And here she was, months later, reaching out again.

Her story, now, was unsurprising. She had gotten cold feet. She had gotten a job working as a waitress. The tips were good enough to keep her going. Honestly, that sounds like a smart plan to me. I just wish she had let me know!

Regardless, her situation had changed. Now, restaurants only did take-out. She was out of work and not finding anything part time. A sugar relationship became more appealing.

Well, this was a fine problem to have! I went months in searching for a "right fit" for me, and now, thanks to this horrific pandemic, I was in a sugar relationship/affair with Victoria, and I had young Angela wanting my attention too.

Angela was an appealing candidate to me. I had never had a sugar relationship with an Asian chick before. She was as young as I'm willing to go. She was in exactly the kind of situation where a sugar relationship would be appealing to her -- that is, she needed regular financial help, and he studies meant she had precious little time to earn anything. The high rewards of a sugar relationship would be enticing.

We can also look at this from the labour theory of value. I had put hours and hours of time into searching for my next mistress. I had attempted to reach out to several hundred women on the website I was using. There had been a previous website before that. It was a very frustrating experience, with very few actual promising results. Here, now, one of the few promising results, seemed to want to go forward. Turning her down, now that the opportunity presented itself, seemed a foolish decision. And yet, I had just spent the entire day with Victoria, who clearly ranked as my greatest sexual conquest in my life.

Now you have to have figured out I wasn't looking for Victoria to leave her husband for me. On the contrary, that was the one thing I absolutely didn't want. A traditional relationship between Victoria and I would be doomed to failure. I'm not naïve about this; you shouldn't be either. I had no delusion about her leaving her husband to live happily ever after with much older me.

More to the point, I was quite happy that Dave, her husband, was kept in the dark about my sexual relationship with her. I actually didn't want him harmed in any way that he'd ever know about. For me, the perfect victory over him was one that he didn't even know ever happened. He'd be the hapless, unknowing husband whose wife was fucking someone else; someone better in bed.

In the relationship with Victoria, I was if anything, rising in her esteem. I was living up to my word with her. I was removing the financial pressure from her. I was discreet. Everything we did was consensual -- and more to the point, everything we did was sexually arousing to her. And I wasn't trying to impose negative consequences on her. I wasn't trying to embarrass her. I wasn't telling her to leave her husband. I wasn't telling her she had to spend the night with me. If anything, here, I exceeded expectations. I was making it better than it otherwise could have been. I added no further pressures to her life.

But there was nothing in my relationship with Victoria that said I couldn't date someone else. There was no promise or suggestion that I was going to be "faithful" to Victoria. She had no business to even attempt to impose that on me, given that she was married!

Now, before we go on, let's make something clear. I'm a decent looking guy, but I'm under no illusion that it's my great looks getting me all these opportunities with much younger, attractive women. I know full well that my success and circumstances open doors for me that wouldn't be open to others.

So here I was with a renewed opportunity with Angela. This was the culmination of hours and hours of work online in the pursuit of a sugar relationship with a young woman. The opportunity was before me. And I did not see my relationship with Victoria as a reason to not at least check her out. And checking Angela out meant meeting her, getting her into a hotel room, and getting her into bed. Given all the work she put me through, at the very least, I should get to fuck her.

I began a response to Angela while remembering I'd have to look at what my massage therapist wanted after. I hadn't seen her in months. The last time I was with her was pre-pandemic.

And so, I sent a message back to her. It was a "let's move forward to the next stage" kind of message. I asked her to send me another picture of her, even though I already have 3 or 4. I asked her when she'd be available to get together. I mentioned that we could meet outside -- but the only real place we could be indoors, would be a hotel room and I would be fine in meeting in the hotel room if she was sure she was now going forward. I made it clear I wasn't looking for a lot of back-and-forth emails at this point. We either move forward to the next stage or we cut ties.

TQM
TQM
632 Followers