Covid Conquests Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For now, she kissed me as if I were her serious boyfriend. It would be a long road to transform her into a whore. But then again, she could surprise me. She already had several times today.

Now most men want what they haven't got. The moment a girl says she "doesn't swallow" the thing most guys want is to be the guy she does swallow for. It's human nature, and I'm no different. To fuck another man's hot wife is pretty hot. To turn her into a whore for me is just a little bit hotter.

As you may remember from my first experience with Victoria, the three main jewels in this conquest had yet to be had, and only two would be available to me today. I would want to see her down on her knees sucking on my cock. I would want to fuck her in the missionary position. And I'd want to cum inside her while watching her expression as I cum. The latter wasn't going to happen. It was something in my sights, though, for the future.

I eventually pulled Mary-anne back to the couch. I ensured, when we sat down, that she would be able to see herself in the mirror on the other side of the room. I noticed that she had no interest in the mirror. Her focus, instead, was on me, just like I was her serious boyfriend.

I've been told before by women that you can see an intensity in my lust when engaged in sex and sex play with them. I could only guess that Mary-anne was seeing this in me for the first time. I could further guess that she had not seen such intensity in a man's eyes for a long time, if ever. She seemed to like it. But I can't say that I could tell that the kissing and groping of her ass was having a sexual impact on her. Her approach was much more timid. She probably was well-skilled in keeping her feelings inward, as if, somehow, that was more proper.

My hands couldn't be on her ass while she was sitting down. Instead, they roamed her body. I spent time cupping her breasts through her bra and touching the skin around her bra. I wanted to see if I could get some kind of sexual reaction out of her. But she was a tough nut to crack. She seemed to be enjoying it, but I could not tell if any desire was building between her legs.

I had had one hand on her knee. I decided to move it up quicky to the front of her jeans to grope at her pussy. The move caught her by surprise. But she offered no resistance. Kissing her and rubbing her was finally yielding some results. I noticed that her legs were slowly parting, ostensibly to give my hand more room to rub her. She really was open to me taking her now. How sudden fortunes can change.

Her legs continued to part to allow me greater access. I saw her eyelids flutter a couple of times. I could see a distant look in her eyes now. The change in approach was working it seemed. She was getting turned on. Masturbating her through her jeans was working.

It was now time for my mirror trick. I had hoped she would have noticed the mirror when we were seated. That didn't happen. I firmly believe that any half-decent looking chick will get turned on when watching themselves in the mirror when a man puts his sex moves on her.

The problem with Maryanne is that this was undiscovered country for her. She wasn't a prude; but sex was tied to romance; not carnal lust; not conquest.

So, I took her by the hand and pulled her up off the couch and took her toward the mirror. She thought we were going into the bedroom, so I had to stop her from passing the mirror entirely.

I had Mary-anne stand directly in front of the mirror. Before she could ask why, I was kissing the back of her neck while rubbing the front of my pants into her ass. I placed my right arm around her waist, holding her against me. She was no more than two feet from the near floor-length mirror.

With my left hand I reached for again for her crotch and began to rub it. Finally, I saw her look at her image. She focused on the image of my hand between her legs. It was suddenly riveting to her to watch. I could only guess this was her first time seeing this. I saw her eyelids flutter again briefly. I was beginning to think this was an unconscious sexual response.

I continued to rub her crotch through her jeans. She occasionally turned her head to kiss me. I took my time with this. My goal was to get her into a sexual lather. And then at one point, when I saw she was watching my hand, I raised it to the button on her jeans. It was time for my signature move.

Mary-anne watched as I unbuttoned her jeans. She watched as I very slowly unzipped her fly. She watched as I parted her jeans. In the mirror both she and I could see the new appearance of her red panties. She watched as I continued to hold her with my right arm while lowering my left hand to make contact her panties. And she watched as my hand slowly moved into her panties in search of her most intimate treasure.

My hand did move slowly. But I was able to confirm in less than four seconds, that Mary-anne was indeed wet. She knew that I knew at the same moment. I was fairly certain there was no way she'd ever watched herself be taken like this. For Mary-anne, it wasn't just the eroticism of it. It was also the fascination with discovering something new.

Mary-anne was so very different from Victoria. And yet you can cut away at all the differences in the world and the bottom line remained that their basic human mechanics ensured that putting each in front of a mirror and plundering their panties with my hand left them with no way to not be turned on.

Finally, I was getting sexual responses from Mary-anne. She'd turn her head to me in desperation for a kiss now. I felt her body move to my rubbing of her clitoris. I wanted her to verbalize what she was feeling, but when I asked her if she was liking it, she merely closed her eyes and nodded. I felt her lean into me for support as her legs were getting weaker. She was, now, finally, watching in the mirror as my hand masturbated her. She surrendered to the eroticism of it.

With Victoria, I single-mindedly wanted her to cum while my cock was buried in her. I did not feel that way with Mary-anne. I just wanted to see if she could cum at all. Her sexual response to my fingering suggested it wouldn't be as difficult as I first supposed.

Now I'm the first to admit I cannot masturbate myself to completion by standing up. My legs would collapse well before I was able to cum. I think many adults are no different than me on this. But I approached Mary-anne with dogged determination. I was going to have my way with her giving everything I had to her. She was very physically fit.

Still, masturbating a woman for a longish period of time isn't easy. I could feel the muscles in my left arm complaining from the onerous workload they were doing. But the end result was simply magnificent. Mary-anne had her first ever standing-up orgasm thanks to my left hand rubbing her clitoris. I finally heard the sounds of sex come from her mouth. I felt the orgasm ripple through her stomach. I felt her collapse against me. She kept on her feet only because I had an arm wrapped around her and hand now holding her by her vagina. My fingers never lost contact with her clitoris throughout her orgasm.

"I think I'm going to fall to the floor." Those were her first words when she returned to earth. With my arms firmly around her, I let her slowly sink down, not to collapse on the floor, but to finally get her where I absolutely had to have her before the day was over -- in front of me on her knees.

It took a lot of work to break down Mary-anne's psychological barriers to sexual pleasure. But the mirror trick removed the foundations of those barriers and she finally broke down into a pure, physical sexual response. It was memorable.

And finally, after all the twists and turns and further twists of the day, I had Mary-Anne on her knees. Adam's wife was about to pay her respects to another man behind his back.

There are many conventions humans have to show respect for one another. The Japanese bow. We -- at least before COVID -- would shake each other's hands. All of these things are conventions. They are human constructions to display respect.

But there are different, although related, forms of respect. Shaking hands is a show of both acknowledgment and also equality.

The act of kneeling before someone is an act of respect, in particular it is an act of respect of the other person's power. A sexually dominant man is respected by a woman in a sexual way by kneeling before him. It is a far greater respect when the woman kneeling before him belongs to another and this adds to the respect being paid by disrespecting the other person. It is an added gift. It simultaneously signifies the sexual conquest of a woman (which was, in this case, well under way) and the victory over another man. This is what she was doing for me.

Having Mary-anne on her knees before me was indeed a major gift of respect. I was not forgetting that this was the second married woman in two days to be on her knees before me. In a few moments, she'd be the second married woman in two days to give me a down-on-her-knees blowjob. My cock was swelling in anticipation. This was indeed the moment a crown jewel was collected.

I undid my belt and dropped my jeans as fast as I possibly could. I left my underwear on. I wanted Mary-anne to see my erection attempting to rip through them. I wanted her to see it while she was eye-level with it. I saw Mary-anne stare at my bulge.

She managed to pull her eyes away to look into mine. "I may not be any good at this. I haven't been with many guys. And Adam isn't crazy for it."

"I absolutely want to see my cock in your mouth. I want to see your lips around it. I want to see your lips move up and down it. I want to see you suck it like it was the most important thing in the world to you. I'm sure you'll be good at it. If I want anything differently, I won't hesitate to let you know. Now -- I want you to pull down my underwear and kiss the tip of it. I need this. I need this right now."

Mary-anne complied. She tugged my underwear down to my feet. My cock stood at attention -- not at 90 degrees from my body; but actually, it pointed a little upward. It was aiming for her mouth. I saw that pre-cum had formed at the tip already, even before first contact. And first contact happened a moment later.

Mary-anne gently kissed my cock head. Feeling that first contact was electrifying. After the kiss she slowly pulled her head away. A slight, sinewy strand of semen could be seen between the tip of my cock and her lip.

My cock demanded attention. I placed my hand behind her head and just gave it enough of a tug so that she returned her lips to my cock head to kiss it again. It was a lingering kiss. Her lips trailed just below the slit. I saw more pre-cum ooze out and I acted quickly to press it against her lips. I wanted her to taste it. I know she saw the pre-cum too. I kept my cock head pressed against her lips and my hand at the back of her head. Her lips parted to accept me into her mouth. I had achieved my first crown jewel with Mary-anne.

True to her word, Mary-anne was not an experienced cocksucker. I made a mental note to myself to change that to what extent I could. She had the basics down. Her head bobbed back and forth and at any given time anywhere between 1 and 3 inches of my cock was in her mouth.

She didn't know where to put her hands, and mostly had them on my legs to help brace herself. After a few minutes of this, she took her mouth off of it to ask me how she was doing.

"You're doing great. You look very hot with your lips on it. Now I want you to go very slowly and take it in your mouth again." And again, my cock invaded her mouth. "Slower. I want you to move your head very slowly. There. That's good like that. Now, take more of it in your mouth. Deeper." Through this encouragement, Mary-anne added a further inch of hard cock into her mouth.

I focused her on moving slowly over it. I gradually gave very small thrusts forward with my hips. This maybe added a further half inch of cock into her mouth. She was now sucking on, maybe four and half inches. My target was to get at least five inches of cock past her lips. It was likely no cock had gotten this far into her mouth before. I instructed her to hold it in her mouth when it was in at its deepest. The urge to dominate her sexually was strong. I did feel the need to bring the whore in her out to the surface. Learning how to suck cock would be a small step in this very right direction.

I repositioned us both just a bit so that she could get a view of herself in the mirror. She didn't look at it, though, until I told her to. I wanted her to know what she looked like as a cocksucker.

I watched intently as Mary-anne's lips moved up and down my cock shaft. I reached for her left hand and guided it to my balls. I told her to continue to suck slowly while tugging on my balls. This was working particularly well. I felt the tingle of a little more semen oozing from the tip of my cock directly into the depths of my mouth. And I could see the band of her wedding ring making contact with my nutsack. If only there was a way to thank Adam for buying her such a lovely wedding ring. She was putting the ring to such good use. This was the second day in a row where a married woman's wedding ring was rubbing against my genitals.

For a solid five minutes, I had Mary-anne suck my cock. I'm not a young guy anymore. Having a day of sex with Victoria yesterday should have been a sufficiently draining experience. But my lust has always been what drives me -- as Mary-anne was finding out.

If Mary-anne was of limited experience in terms of sex partners and her husband wasn't into getting blown, this blow job already might be one of the longer times she had spent with a cock in her mouth. But my long-term objectives were always to go for the top. That might not happen today. We would likely have to build up to that. Today, I just wanted her to go home with a tired jaw.

Now a couple of times it seemed that my cock did reach the five-inch mark into her mouth. It was time for a switch-up. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and took her hand it instead. I told her to point it upward and slowly jack it off. I then instructed her to open her mouth and start sucking on my balls. I didn't know for sure, but this just might be the first time she had worshipped a man's testicles.

The experience was triumphant in its pleasure. I drove the sense of conquest home to her by commenting on her wedding ring rubbing against my cock. It was a detail she apparently hadn't noticed. I wanted to keep an aggressive approach to her. I now knew that the first time I had surprised her with a kiss had no negative consequences. An aggressive approach had paid off. As she sucked my balls, I pushed my cock shaft against her face and rubbed it against her face.

After around what must have been three minutes, I had Mary-anne return to sucking my cock and reminded her to maintain a slow pace as she sucked. My legs soon got tired from standing, though, and instead of continuing the blow job from the couch, I took her to the bedroom.

I tugged her open jeans down. I moved in for another kiss -- which surprised her -- and stuffed my hands in her panties again to grope her ass. As we kissed, I moved to get her naked. And then I slowly moved her backward, gently pushing her onto the bed.

It was such a pretty site -- Mary-anne, who wanted to have an "affair" with me -- was on her back. I saw her spread her legs to accept me in her. There is such symbolism in the act of a woman who lies on her back and spreads her legs, inviting into her womb. It can be an act of acquiescence. But that wasn't the case here. There was no reluctance on her part. Instead, for her it was an act of acceptance combined with anticipation. She lifted her head up to watch the act of being taken by me.

She was ready to move forward in her betrayal of her husband. She was completely committed to a full betrayal now. I don't even think he was on her mind anymore. There was only the anticipation of being fucked by another man. But there was only one thing I wanted to do first -- and that as to go down on her.

It was some fifteen minutes ago that Mary-anne orgasmed while watching me masturbate her. I wasn't sure at all if she was capable of cumming again. I did want to make sure she was again (or still) wet. And I wanted to see her reaction to being eaten out.

I was pleased to find out there was some wetness there, as my tongue explored her pussy. I gauged her expression to see any kind of sexual reaction. While it was clear she was surprised by it, Mary-anne, even if it was working on her, didn't want to lose control again so soon. I felt Mary-anne thought an orgasm was an act where self-control was lost.

She watched me. It seemed enjoyable to her. But there were no signs or sounds that could verify this. At the very least, I was leaving her pussy wet for entry.

My cock remained throbbing hard. There was no sense now, having seen her cum already, in taking a lot of time in going down on her. I chose to move forward, keeping my lips on her skin, past her belly button, spending time on her small breasts, and then to look her in the eyes for when I would enter her.

I saw Mary-anne take a last glance at her wedding ring. It was enjoyable to see. She was aware this was a big moment for her. She was aware it was the moment of a big victory for me over her husband. In sucking my cock for a solid fifteen minutes she was squarely in the category of a "cheating wife", but once my cock was in her, there would never be any going back. I had made her aware of the ring and for the first time, she was contemplating what it meant to her. I decided to spell it out for her.

"This morning, that was your wedding ring. When your hand grabbed my cock, the ring made contact with it. And when your wedding ring touches another man's cock it automatically becomes an infidelity ring instead." I placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy, pushing in ever slow slightly. "When you look at it now, you'll be reminded of your infidelity to him, with me." I saw her eyes widen a bit. This was her only reaction. She did not dispute or debate the renaming of her ring.

I slowly moved the head of my cock into her. Mary-anne said, "Please be gentle." I watched her face as I slowly fucked my way into her. With most of my cock in her she added, "And remember, please don't cum in me. I can't get pregnant."

I slowly embedded my cock in her and lowered my mouth to hers. My move into her was gentle. I slowly pulled back and then proceeded to gradually pick up steam to achieve a pace that was anything but gentle.

Mary-anne, this afternoon, became a taken woman. She did not anticipate my intensity in approach. She did not anticipate the intensity of my lust. She did not anticipate the intensity of my thrusts into her.

At one point I slowed the pace and expressed my gratitude to her because she was a major sexual conquest -- this was something which she liked -- but then I added that she was giving me a major victory over her husband, too, in going to bed with me and being unfaithful to him -- which I saw her acknowledge with a small nod. She was understanding her infidelity was adding to my sexual excitement. I wanted her infidelity to be full, front, and centre in her mind.

My hope was to get her to not merely be unfaithful, but instead to embrace her infidelity. I wanted it to turn her on. I persisted on the infidelity issue, "So, exactly now, who is the winner between him and I in terms of getting you in bed?"

I fucked her deeply with a steady rhythm as I asked the question. "You are," was her breathy response, with my face just an inch or two away.

I moved each of her arms above her head and then used one hand to hold them both there as if she were my prisoner, as I fucked her.