COVID Cuckold

Story Info
Becoming a cuckold during the pandemic.
11.3k words
3.27
37.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**** Covid came out of the blue and caught the world in its grip. Everything that we identified as 'normal' was thrown out the window. Our daily lives and routines were considered risky and we had to adapt to a new normal. This is just a snippet of what could happen.

This story has been a long time in the making. I have worked some of my own fantasies into it, along with a smattering of real life events. It contains a lot of ideas and sexual activity that are not for everyone. If cuckolding, mixed in with some humiliation, are not your thing, perhaps you might want to skip this story.

If Mrs. Robinson is one of your fantasies, read on.

******************************************************************************************

My wife Ann and I had been married for close to 25 years and were thinking about how to celebrate our Silver Anniversary, when this pandemic struck. We were not prepared for it. Nobody was prepared for the worldwide chaos bordering on panic in some cases.

We tried to act as normally as we could. Our jobs were considered non essential, so we lived on government subsidies and any handyman jobs that I could line up through family and friends. I was way too concerned about staying away from COVID to advertise my skills online, or in other advertisements. The occasional jobs helped us from dipping into our savings and retirement accounts.

Our oldest son was married and had given us a couple of grandchildren. Our youngest son was away at school, adding stress to our lives. The university had waffled back and forth between full time, online classes versus some 'real time' classes. I'm fairly confident that the economic impact on University cities was at least a consideration in recalling the student body. The empty nest syndrome was good in some ways, yet not so good in others. The quiet and solitude were nice, yet the quiet and solitude wasn't good all the time.

Over the last quarter of a century, Ann and I had some very good times. We traveled as much as we could afford without blowing our budget. Sometimes, we went on romantic getaways, others we took the kids. We liked the family times, but we really liked "our private" times.

*******************************************************************************

The sex had been good, for the most part. We took each others pleasure into account and rarely left the other partner unsated. If it happened, it was me, leaving Ann hanging. When I got too excited, I could, you know, sort of shoot my load into her thigh, or the sheets. It happens. Not often, but it did. On balance, we had a really good sex life, with both of us putting a smile on our spouse's face.

Along comes the virus from hell. It took the wind out of my sails in many ways. Financially, we were treading water. Not sinking, but not making any advances either. My handyman jobs were sporadic and not very well paying. I had a difficult time charging friends and family what a job was worth, when they were struggling as much, or more than we were. At least it kept my mind and my hands busy. Not to say, I wasn't worried about our future. I was, both health wise and monetarily.

I tried to make time for Ann and I to keep up with our sex lives, as best as I could, but some things were working against me. Mid 40's were in the rear view, it was now late 40's, stress levels were up, as was my blood pressure, which meant medications. Add this all up and it was a recipe for disaster in bed for Ann and I.

While I was stressing out and letting my marital duties fall by the wayside, Ann had renewed her vigor to keep herself in shape. Not that she wasn't already in great shape for a 45 year old grandmother, but she refused to take this lying down.

********************************************************************************

Ann is considered petite, being just 5'2". She carries 125 lbs., which she does very well. Her backside is just as tight and well rounded as ever, her large 38D breasts stand damn near as high as they did 20 years earlier. All in all, she is a very sexy, very attractive woman. And believe me, she never goes unnoticed anywhere she travels. There is never a shortage of admiring eyes giving her the once over. Did I mention the blonde streaks that she added to her red hair. More icing on the cake.

In hindsight, I guess that I should have paid her more attention. Then again, if I had, the events in this story would never have happened. That would be a shame.

**************************************************************************************

COVID was on everyone's mind. We all learned about social distancing, wearing masks in public places along with line ups getting into grocery stores. Food delivery and shopping apps were sky rocketing. Our way of life was being turned upside down. As I continued to spiral downward, Ann kept up with her exercise and positive attitude. Unfortunately for her, the only thing I was good for was keeping enough cash in the checking account to pay the bills.

I could sense her frustration with me when she wanted to get 'frisky' and I just went to the fridge for another beer, or rolled over in bed and went to sleep. I wanted to have sex with her, but the last several attempts, were exercises in futility. If, I got hard enough to penetrate her, it didn't last long enough to give either of us any satisfaction. No matter how sexy she dressed for bed, it wasn't working out for us. Or, I should say it wasn't working out for me. At one time seeing her in a sexy bra, panties, nylons and garter belt would have me chomping at the bit to fuck her, now it only served to remind me of my latest failure to be her 'man.'

***************************************************************************

Letting her down, was not something I wanted to do, but I just couldn't dig myself out of the rut I had got into. When Ann suggested that I try one of those little blue 'magic' pills, I was encouraged. She still wanted, and needed sex in her life. I made an appointment with our family Doctor and Ann accompanied me. She was just as, if not more disappointed than I was, when the Doc said I was not a candidate for any of the 'boner' pills.' There were medications I was taking that could have fatal consequences for me if I combined them with erection 'helpers.'. Something about the erection tablets could lower my blood pressure to dangerous levels. Fuck!

We would have to carry on the best we could. The Dr. finished off the appointment by suggesting that we contact a sexual therapist, if we wanted to find alternate approaches. Ann was not too enthusiastic about going through all of this again, and I was too embarrassed to push the issue. Like many guys before me, I found it better to sweep the issue under the rug. Out of sight. Out of mind.

**********************************************************************************************

Several weeks passed and I was getting busier with my handyman jobs. Not that I was making any more money, but I was doing a lot more work. It kept my mind off of the disastrous state of the world, and my failure to adequately pleasure my wife, as a husband should.

Ann seemed to be taking it well enough. Most mornings that I had work scheduled, she packed me a lunch, and sent me off with words of encouragement and a kiss. I was getting on with reconciling my failure in the 'manly' duties department, and was seriously thinking about making another appointment, this time with a sex therapist. Ann didn't reject my plan, but convinced me to 'put a pin' in it for now.

I was relieved to be able to delay that course of action. It really was a blow to my male ego that I couldn't get and keep an erection long enough to fuck my wife. What kind of man wants to put himself through that more than once. Once was already more than enough.

*********************************************************************

Ann was just as busy as ever in spite of the constantly changing restrictions placed on all members of society. She encouraged me to add one of my closest friends to our allotted 'bubble' of contacts. It helped to get out for a beer every once in a while and see how my good buddy Jack was handling this 'new' world we were living in.

I was beginning to feel somewhat more comfortable and thoughts of fucking Ann were coming back to me. There was only one fear, and that was the fear of failing. During an honest talk we recently had, Ann was worried about two things, well three, if you counted the COVID virus. Her other two worries were, that she was not sexually attractive to me anymore, and the other, was that I was attracted to someone else. I did my best to allay her fears on both counts. She had been, and always would be my beautiful and sexy wife. She was just as sexy as ever and I wanted no other woman in my life. She was "the one." She made me promise her on those two, and I did. She was still sexy and I wanted no other woman in my life.

I wasn't sure if I made my points or not, but she did have a certain air of relaxation after our talk. For weeks after, she seemed to be floating on a cloud most of the time I was with her. I was thinking that I should do something really special for her. It was only right for the woman I loved.

**************************************************************************************

It was about a week after our talk, and I still hadn't found it in me to put the 'move' on my wife. It was almost awkward for me to think about. I was afraid to fail and that fear kept me from trying. Talk about a Catch 22.

The current job I was working, was for a friend who needed his garage painted. He had arranged for everything, except for the weather to co-operate. A torrential downpour in the early afternoon, sent us scurrying for cover and eventually, me on the way home.

Pulling around the corner of our street, I saw a small red car parked at the end of the driveway. blocking me from pulling up beside Ann's car. There was one of those magnetic signs attached to the driver's door, indicating it was a delivery vehicle from one of our locally owned independent grocers. I wasn't too sure of their procedures, but I had thought the delivery person was supposed to just leave the food at your doorstep and ring the doorbell, hence, the contactless delivery.

Just as my mind was going into a very suspicious place, The young delivery boy came bounding out the side door, waving goodbye to Ann. "Thanks again, Mrs. P.," he said with a very upbeat tone, waving a $10 bill as he approached me sitting in my car.

He ducked his head slightly, grinned at me, as he said "Hi there, Mr. P. Sorry I got you blocked out."

"Oh, hi there Jimmy. I didn't recognize you at first. I thought you were back in school," I said, hanging part way out my driver's window.

"Too much COVID. They sent us home a couple of days ago."

As Jimmy got in his car and drove away, I shouted, "I'll let Bobby know you're home." Bobby, being our youngest son, who was in school a couple of hundred miles away. He was also Jimmy's best friend since they went to grade school together.

By the time I got in the house, Ann was putting the groceries away and handed me a cold beer out of the fridge.

"I wondered if you might be home early with the rain we got this afternoon."

"It sure cut into my day's work, but tomorrow is supposed to be sunny, all day long."

Ann whisked away the groceries and the empty bags as we talked about Jimmy showing up to deliver the food for us. Being an athletic type, Jimmy had a partial scholarship in baseball but the virus screwed up all athletic competitions and his school sent everyone home for online studies, replacing lecture halls.

"He sure is growing into a powerful looking young man," I added. "I hope he catches on with one of the pro teams."

Ann looked at me like she had entirely missed my comments. "Sorry, hun, what was that?"

"I said Jimmy is really filling out. He is no longer that skinny, uncoordinated kid that trips over his own feet,"

"Oh yes." Ann replied and went on plucking this and that from the cupboards, getting something ready for dinner.

******************************************************************************

Soon after dinner was done and I was settling into my recliner with another beer, the phone rang. It was Jack wondering if I wanted to drop by and catch a ball game while having a beer or two. The whole idea of such a disastrous baseball season was beyond me. It seemed that half the teams playing made the playoffs, and it was a joke to me, but Jack was always good company, and he had cold beer.

Ann had overheard me on the phone and tossed my cars keys to me before I could tell her I wouldn't be late.

"If you have too much to drink, call me," she added.

"I have the best wife in the world. Ever."

The game was an early start, but it didn't really matter much, I think there were 2 or 3 games on that evening anyway. About the middle of the third inning, the rain struck the 'neutral' ballpark, and the lightning was fierce. I watched the ground crew throw down the tarps, but from the sounds of it, there were major storms predicted for the rest of the evening. Rather than stick around with Jack and get hammered, I decided to call it a night and head home early. I almost called Ann on the way home to tell her I had a few beers in me, a semi hardon, and that she might want to get ready for me.

Then I thought better of it. By the time I got home, the beer buzz would turn to a sleep inducing serum and my cock would be huddled up like a turtle hiding from a predator. I left that call unmade.

************************************************************************************************

Pulling into our driveway, I almost missed seeing it, but the reflectors in the taillights lit up the back end of a strange car pulled way up between the boat trailer and the fence in the side yard. It surprised the shit out of me, thinking that maybe someone had broken into our home. Ann may be in danger.

I slammed the car in park and ran to the side door. I didn't want to burst into our house, but I didn't want to dawdle, in case Ann needed me. I was in panic mode, no doubt.

Right there in the entrance way I damned near tripped over a pair of size 12 athletic shoes, with those ankle high socks stuffed inside. A few feet away, on the kitchen floor was an XL T-shirt, with the logo of our neighborhood grocery store imprinted on it. My mind was racing. What was going on here?

Whatever it was, it was upstairs as I heard Ann scream. Holy shit, my heart was racing. I had to get to her before whoever it was that broke in, hurt her.

Halfway up the stairs, I heard Ann cry out again.

"Fuck me Jimmy. Give me ALL of your cock! Oh God.... Oh God..."

The sound was unmistakable to anyone who has ever fucked or been fucked. The sound of skin slapping skin. The sound of a man's balls slapping on the woman he was fucking.

That stopped me dead in my tracks. I had to listen to make sure I was hearing it right.

"I love your pussy Mrs. P. It is so fucking tight and wet."

"And I love your cock Jimmy. It's so big and so HARD," Ann screamed as the sounds of slapping skin picked up the pace.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... fuck me Jimmy," I heard my wife of almost 25 years call out.

"You have the best tits I have ever seen, Mrs. P.," the voice was definitely Jimmy's.

"Don't talk Jimmy, just fuck me.... hard." Definitely Ann was in no immediate danger.

I was now tip toeing to the top of the stairs and found Ann's white tank top that she had worn earlier, along with her tight black shorts. The trail of clothing led away from the master bedroom, towards the guest room, our oldest son's former room. There was Ann's bra, a lacy number from Victoria's Secret, and the matching lacy bikini panties. How nice of her to wear those for her young lover.

"Oh fuck... I'm cumming... I'm cumming.. again." Jimmy yelled, as the sound of slapping skin paused for a split second, then resumed, more intense than before.

Ann was howling some incoherent words as Jimmy continued to pound her. I could now see the pair of them. Ann was on her hands and knees facing away from the doorway, and Jimmy was on his knees, banging the hell out of my wife, and his best friend's mother, doggy style.

The two of them were panting like they had run a marathon, their sweat creating a sheen on their bodies. Ann fell forward, taking Jimmy with her, staying on top of her.

"That was the best fuck I've had in years, Jimmy. Do you think you can go one more time?"

"Of course, Mrs. P. I could fuck you all day and night."

"Please Jimmy, call me Ann. Mrs. P. makes me sound old."

"Okay, Mrs.. I mean Ann. That feels strange Mrs.. I mean Ann."

"What the Fuck is going on here?" I screamed in the loudest voice I could muster.

Jimmy just about jumped out of his skin as he flew off the bed, his eyes as big as dinner plates. Ann scrambled to grab part of the bedding to cover herself, but was laying there, her reddened breasts still exposed. Seems young Jimmy loved to suckle her 38Ds. I can't say as I blamed him.

"I'm sorry Mr. P.... I'm so sorry Mr. P.... I'm so sorry Mr. P....." was all Jimmy could say.

Jimmy was searching for his shorts to put on and he was stumbling as he tried to hop into them, all the while Ann just lay there, with an amused look on her face.

I would never hurt Jimmy or Ann for that matter, but Jimmy was scared 'shitless.' He must have thought I wanted to hurt him. Not really. Up until that moment, the shock of it all had taken away my ability to see the whole scene clearly. Even though I was shouting at Jimmy, I don't even know what I was shouting. Something about fucking his best friend's Mother and my wife. In spite of all that commotion, I was sporting a raging boner. Ann had noticed and that is why she had that 'amused' look on her face.

It might have looked like I was chasing him down the stairs, when in reality if he had turned around and confronted me, I would have retreated back upstairs. I followed Jimmy to the side door as he snatched up his shirt, shoes and socks and out the door. Seconds later, the sound of his car screeching away, made me pause to think what had just happened.

************************************************************************

Turning around, I saw Ann standing at the foot of the stairs, wearing only a pair of red, plaid boxer shorts, Jimmy's. There was a noticeable wet spot forming in the front of the boxer shorts, along with a glistening river of cum streaming down her thighs. She didn't look happy with me.

"I hope you're fucking happy." she said with an unmistakable snarl. "You just scared the poor kid half to death, and ruined the best fuck of the year for me."

I didn't know what to say. Ann rarely ever used swear words in the bedroom, and never outside of it. She was still oozing cum from her young lover and wearing his underwear. This was quite the unusual night.

"Wh.. wh.. why are you angry with me?" barely got out of my mouth before Ann strode right up to me.

"Because Jimmy is the only decent fuck I have any more. Do you remember the movie, 'The Graduate,' well I'm his Mrs. Robinson." Ann added.

"But I... I.. I'm the one who should be upset."

"Listen Peter, I need sex. And more than once on our Anniversary and once on my birthday."

"But.... but..."

"Just listen Peter. I need a good, hard cock to fuck me. And that isn't something you can give me anymore. I love you, but I need sex in my life. More than you feeling me up as you jerk off next to me in bed."

Ann was really giving it to me now. I was feeling so useless and yet I understood what she was saying.

"I'm so sor... sorry, Ann. I'll try anything."

"Listen Peter, do you realize that you are sporting a hardon right now. You have been hard since I saw you standing in the bedroom doorway, shouting at Jimmy and I."