COVID Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't realize that Ann was aware of the MILF designation, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. After all, she is a very beautiful lady and sexual being.

We talked about some changes in our lives, mostly to do with sex. Ann was not going to be denied any longer. She was still very much interested in sex and would get it whenever and wherever she wanted. And with whoever. She loved the way Jimmy made her feel. He was an enthusiastic lover with more stamina than I ever had. His cock was big, really big, and Ann loved how it made her feel when he slid inside her and pounded her. Jimmy had actually wanted to fuck her in the shower that morning, right after she sucked him off. She admitted that her pussy was just too sore from the all night fucking. She told him to come back on Friday, after work, and maybe spend the weekend. That was only two days away. Jimmy agreed, but asked if he could stop by later today for a blow job. He just loved how Ann took his monster cock deep, and swallowed every bit of his cum load.

Sore pussy or not, Ann agreed that he could stop any time he wanted. Just as Ann was drifting off to a well deserved sleep, she told me that she wants to surprise Jimmy on the weekend, by getting a tattoo for him. Right near her pussy. It would simply be "Jimmy." Maybe just one of those temporary ones for now. See how Jimmy likes it," she said. She wondered if she should get her nipples pierced or maybe her pussy lips. She wanted to do what the young girls were doing. At least she asked me if I thought it would be okay.

"Of course I do," was my reply, but I don't think she heard it as she had drifted off to sleep.

*********************************************************************************************