COVID Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I asked how school was going and he told me that with his online classes, he had spare time to make a few bucks delivering groceries. He realized that tips were going to be scarce with the contactless delivery, but old man Murphy paid him well enough."

"If it was a no contact delivery, how did it all happen," I had to ask.

"Well he rang the doorbell and asked I wanted our groceries left at the door, or did I want them brought inside. I invited him in and offered him a soda or an ice tea. He settled for some home made lemonade. I couldn't get over how all grown up he was getting. All 'manly' looking," her smile not hiding her lustful feelings for Jimmy.

"So how did it happen? Did you and him do anything that first time?"

"Not really, but there was a lot of sexual electricity in the air. I could feel it and I know he could too. I swear he was getting hard as he helped me put the groceries away."

Ann was getting me hard by that point in her story. I realized it would do me no good, but it does feel so good to get 'wood.'

"Jimmy ended up having to leave rather quickly," Ann continued. "I think he was embarrassed about getting a hardon, for his best friend's mother."

"That could be a bit complicated," I told Ann, but totally understandable. "I mean, look at you. You are a beautiful lady and sexy as Hell."

"Normally, flattery would get you anywhere you wanted to go, but not today Peter. Today is reserved for Jimmy and his big, young cock," Ann responded, mincing no words.

Ann never did answer my question directly as to how her and Jimmy started having sex. All she was willing to tell me was that after the third 'contactless' delivery from Jimmy, they made contact. Pointing to the throw rug on the floor, Ann told me, "I gave Jimmy the tip of a lifetime, right there. Maybe I'll tell you all about it some day, but not today."

******************************************************************************************

The afternoon seemed to drag on and on, lasting forever. I brought Ann a salad with fruit on the side for lunch, that she barely touched. I imagine that her mind was in the same place as mine. Jimmy and his big, fat cock.

Being caught in a pair of silky panties was a big worry for me, so I did what I had to, to stay away from as many windows and doors as I could. I happened to catch the mailman walking up the driveway just in time to avoid him seeing me. The parcel delivery service for Amazon was a different story. I wasn't expecting anything, but Ann had placed an order, and it arrived just as I took a chance to open the side door to check the mailbox.

Like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming car, I just froze as we locked eyes. I was obviously naked down to my waist, and only clad in my pink, bikini panties. The young man's expression changed from surprise to acknowledgment, I took as approval.

"Have a great day," he managed to blurt out with a very loud laugh.

Fuck me. I was hoping that Amazon did not have a pervert tag they put on addresses, warning their delivery people about flashers or nut bars coming to the door naked, or almost naked.

It was too late to worry about that, as I began preparing for Jimmy's arrival. I had sufficient drinks for both Ann and Jimmy, and the cheese tray was big enough to feed an army. Then again, Jimmy being 19, could most likely put away a lot more food that I could. And sex was good for burning off calories, or so I have been told. It sure gets the heart beating, the blood flowing, and the cum spurting. Better to have a little extra food for them, than not enough. No telling how Ann would react to that. She was certainly displaying a different persona, since her affair with Jimmy was out in the open, at least with me.

The minute hand on our kitchen clock struggled to make any progress as my anticipation grew exponentially. Taking a nap used to make the time fly, but that was not going to happen. I tried going down to my workshop in the basement to pass away some time, but I just sat there wondering about how Jimmy was going to fuck my wife and whether he would, in fact spent the night. Would he eat her delicious pussy? Would she suck his fat, hard cock? How many times would he fuck her? Would he suckle on her mature 38D tits? How many times would he make her orgasm? How much cum would he fill her with? So many questions I had that would be answered soon enough. My next thought was of extreme importance. Would they let me watch?

*******************************************************************************

"Peter. Peter, where are you?"

I hurried to the kitchen where Ann stood, looking impatiently at me. Wearing an everyday robe that covered her from neck to ankles, I couldn't see her sexy lingerie, so I tried to look for signs that she was still wearing it.

Ann knew exactly what I was trying to do, so she loosened the sash of her robe and gave me a quick 'flash.'

"I hope young Jimmy knows just how lucky he is," I said with admiration of Ann's sexy look.

"Believe me, Peter, he appreciates what I do for him, and I appreciate what he does for me."

My mind drifted off for a few seconds with that comment. There was no shortage of erotic mental images conjured up in my mind.

"Peter!" I need you to snap out of your daydream and come upstairs to the bedroom with me.

"Yes, right now?"

"Yes Peter right now. And bring that box that was delivered this morning. I have something in there for you."

Following Ann up the flight of stairs was pleasant time any day of the week, but today was particularly joyful. Watching her hips sway and her shapely buttocks gently bounce, I was anticipating how Jimmy and Ann were going to go about appreciating each other.

Sitting on the edge of our bed, Ann patted the spot next to her and had me sit there.

"What's the surprise," I had to ask?

"Open it and find out," she said pointing to the small sized box.

Out came my pocket knife and I slit the tape, to gain access. Pushing the bubble packet aside, I must have had quite the look of surprise on my face.

"Go ahead, take it out of the packaging and try it on," Ann said with that air of self assured, authority.

Pausing for a few seconds, I had to take in exactly what it was she wanted me to do.

"You must know what it is, don't you. You surf enough porn sites. You must have seen these before."

"Yes, Ann, I know exactly what it is. It's a CB6000, one of the most popular and secure cock cages available."

"Then, what are you waiting for? Put it on,"

Tearing into the packaging, I was wondering about the specifics of Ann's plan for me and the CB6000. I had admired the chastity device previously, but never figured in this lifetime that Ann would ever know what it was, never mind buy one for me. Then again, I never thought that my wife of 25 years would be fucking our son's 19 year old best friend, either.

"Take off your panties, put on your cage and make sure it's locked properly."

Nodding my head, Ann was quick to make sure I answered her, verbally.

"What, I didn't hear you," she said.

"Um, sorry Ann, yes."

"And what happened to your brand new pink panties," Ann inquired? "Have you been playing with yourself?"

"No, I'm sorry dear. It's just that I've been so excited. It's just pre. It happens, you know. I can't help it."

Holding out a hand, Ann demanded that I give her both keys to the CB6000, after which she put them on a chain necklace around her neck.

"Now that you've messed up your panties, you have to wear just your cage. Got it?"

How about, I get another pair of panties?"

"This isn't multiple choice here, Peter. You will do as I say. No questions. No negotiation. OK?"

The cock cage was a size small, (2 1/2") and it fit perfectly. Maybe even a bit big for me. The humiliation kept on. There were a plastic rings that fit in front of and behind my scrotum and then attached to the actual cage, which was pink, by the way. The locking device was a sturdy "Master Lock." Once on, I could feel myself getting a bit aroused. I didn't think it was a good idea to sport wood, but it couldn't be helped. I guess through some instinctual sense, my cock knew enough to not get fully hard, as it would no doubt cause some pain.

With a laugh, Ann watched me squirm and turn all red in the face. She was really enjoying this. Truth be told, so was I.

***********************************************************************************************

Looking at her phone screen, Ann's smile got big and wide.

"It's time." she said. "Jimmy just got off work and he is coming right over.

My mind was racing faster than a Formula One race car at Monaco. What should I do now? How am I going to answer the door completely naked when Jimmy shows up? What should I say to him? Should I invite him to go upstairs to fuck my beautiful wife? Wish him a good time?

Ann must have been reading my mind as she told me to relax a bit. I just sent Jimmy a text, telling him to let himself in the side door, and come right up to the master bedroom.

"Don't worry, he knows the way up here," Ann said with a devilish grin on her face.

My poor little cock was now straining at the confining space of my cage, and I have to admit, it did hurt somewhat.

"I know that you will probably want to watch Jimmy and I in bed, but I must insist that you refrain from all impulses to see how Jimmy and I pleasure each other," was how Ann put it.

"But, I was..."

"Have you gone deaf in the last couple of hours? There is no negotiation here." was her reply as she cut me off before I could object.

"Jimmy and I have discussed this very possibility, Peter. I told him that sooner or later, you would find us out, and judging from the amount of cuckold porn that you look at, you might just want to watch, or even get involved. This is a big step for 'all' of us, You, me, and Jimmy." Ann added.

"Some time down the road, when Jimmy feels more comfortable, maybe you can watch," was how Ann put it to me.

"What should I do? Where should I go?" I asked her.

"Make yourself comfortable in one of the boy's rooms," Ann told me, "but do not be poking into the Master bedroom. Understand?"

Nodding my head in agreement, I awaited any other orders from my dear, loving wife.

"Should I bring up the food and drinks now?" I asked her.

"That would be perfect." she said and then had one more request.

"Since Jimmy is spending the night, I told him to bring an overnight bag. When he gets here, he is going to need his delivery uniform to be washed for tomorrow. Be a sweetie and make sure it gets done," Ann said.

***********************************************************************************************

Jimmy must have driven like a maniac to get there so quickly, but I heard him coming through the side door, into the kitchen. He was light on his feet as he slipped out of his delivery uniform, stripping down to just his boxer shorts before he practically ran out of the kitchen and bounded up the stairs. Stepping out from my hiding spot, I could hear Ann shout out a big welcome for her lover. As I sorted through Jimmy's overnight bag, I found he had packed light, a pair of cargo shorts and a T-shirt, representative of his university and a pair of clean boxers.

I assumed that Ann told him to just drop his uniform on the floor, which he did without as much as looking around to see if I was there or not. Jimmy had one thing on his mind, and that was my very sexy wife and how he was going to fuck her, again.

As much as I wanted to disobey my sweet Ann, I resisted the temptation to sneak upstairs to catch a glimpse of Jimmy and Ann 'in flagrante.' As much as my little head was screaming for me to 'go for it,' I remained true to my word to Ann. I went about throwing Jimmy's worn clothing into the washing machine, as I carefully hung up his fresh clothing for the morning.

As I went about that chore, I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable, as my now hard cock was straining to get free of the CB6000. Damn, if I could get this hard every day, there would be no need for Ann to have Jimmy fuck her. Then again, I had wanted Ann to try other men for a long time now. I had confessed to her this very scenario in bed on many times, to no avail. I found myself perfectly okay with what was happening this evening.

I assumed that Jimmy, and Ann had maybe had one quick gulp of Prosecco, before locking in a romantic tangle of kisses and wandering hands, so I crept up the staircase, not wanting to give away my movements. Reaching the peak, I wasn't surprised to find the Master Bedroom door pushed to within an inch or two of being closed. Not enough for me to peek into, but enough for the sound to easily carry across the hall to the smaller guest bedroom, where I would be spending tonight, and hopefully many more nights.

*****************************************************************************************

It was almost too quiet as I sat on the floor of the guest room, with the door about halfway open. Then I could hear some soft sounds like kissing, accompanied by soft moans, and a muffled voice.

"Yes Jimmy, just like that. Don't attack my pussy. Lick softly and use your tongue to stimulate me.."

More muffled voices and some slurping sounds... "Oh God, Jimmy. YES! Just like that. Now suck on my clit... Oh Fuck Jimmy... YES!"

The moans were definitely Ann's and louder than I have heard from her, ever.

Just as Ann was not so delicately announcing her impending orgasm, my hand was wrapped around the CB6000, trying to figure a way to stroke my hard cock without causing too much pain.

I could picture Ann's fingers locked around Jimmy's head as she bucked her hips wildly as wave after wave of orgasmic delight spread throughout her body. Jimmy's face must surely be covered in Ann's juices as he continued to suckle her clitoris and Ann howled in absolute delight.

Straining to hear more, I could hear the two of them chatting, while Champagne glasses 'clinked.' Obviously a toast to Jimmy's new found skill at eating pussy.

Perhaps a bit of nourishment followed, from the tray of food I had prepared. The quiet didn't last long as I heard what sounded like a lot more vigorous kissing and maybe some rolling around on the bed.

"Fuck Yes, Ann. You sure know how to suck a cock," Jimmy yelled. Followed by muffled sounds and slurping, obviously from Ann.

"Oh Fuck,, that feels so fucking good.... Oh fuck!! I'm cumming... I'm cumming," Jimmy roared. The room fell almost silent for a few seconds as I envisioned Jimmy now holding Ann's head on his engorged knob as strings of potent sperm flooded Ann's talented mouth. As she always did, I assumed no cum went to waste as she swallowed all but a drop or two, of which she would use to give Jimmy a taste of his own seed.

Speaking of seed, I had become oblivious to my own cock as I strained to listen to

Jimmy and Ann, but I was covered in my own gooey load. Well, at least the CB600 was covered in it.

I was expecting a rather lengthy rest period while Jimmy recharged, built up his sperm production, then got down to what Ann really loved... intercourse. Like everyone else, Ann liked to build up her sexual arousal with some kissing, feeling, rubbing, and the usual foreplay, but once she was wound up, she wanted to do one thing... 'Fuck.' The deeper the better, the harder the better, especially the longer she got pounded, the better. I was unfortunately a quick comer. Let's hear what Jimmy has to offer.

Both already primed, it didn't take long for the sounds of squeaky mattress springs and the rhythm of a headboard smacking the back wall to fill the room. Damn, Jimmy was impressing the heck out of me, so far.

For what felt like an hour or more, was actually about 10 - 15 minutes, Jimmy was grunting and groaning as Ann let out squeals of pleasure and encouragement.

"Oh fuck Jimmy... Fuck me hard!.... That's it... fuck me Jimmy. I love your big cock!"

More grunts, groans, moans, and an increasing tempo of squeaking springs and headboard banging.

"Oh Jimmy, I'm coming.. again."

"Hold on Mrs.... I mean Ann, I'm coming too."

There was a combined scream that must have been heard around the whole neighborhood as Jimmy and Ann climaxed together.

*********************************************************************************************

For the next three or four hours, their were several rounds of fucking, sucking Lord knows what else before all went silent in the Master bedroom. I had managed to stroke out a second load myself, which was impressive for me. I hadn't been able to go for a doubleheader in years.

As the sunrise peeked through the bedroom curtains, I heard stirring from across the hall. Jimmy's deep voice was encouraging Ann to keep sucking and he would be coming soon. With a wail, I heard Jimmy tell Ann that she was the best cock sucker, "ever."

Perhaps a minute passed, when I heard the Master bathroom shower turn on. Hmmm; I thought, I wonder if they are showering together. Just then, Ann walked into the guest room, completely naked, with her index finger up to her mouth in a gesture, meaning.. shhhh. She approached me, leaned forward, and kissed me. Instinctively, my mouth opened to accept her tongue.

Surprise. Along with her tongue was a gush of slimy goo. Obviously Jimmy's cum from the blow job Ann had just given him.

"Do not say a word. Just swallow it all. And yes, it's Jimmy's cum. It is like nectar," she said as she rushed out the door to join Jimmy in the shower.

************************************************************************************************

By the time Jimmy and Ann had their shower time, I had Jimmy's clothes upstairs in front of the Master bedroom door and was preparing a full breakfast for both him and Ann.

I took the liberty of putting on an old robe from the spare bedroom closet, hoping that Ann wouldn't mind. If she did, I would find out soon enough. For one thing, getting splashed with 'hot' bacon grease while cooking naked was not worth the risk, and secondly, I was embarrassed to think about appearing naked before Jimmy. I guess it had a lot to do with him being best friends with our son, then again, Ann had just spent the last 14 hours in bed with him. Time to fess up here. The main reason was, here I was, a grown man, with my small cock that barely gets 'up' any more, and Jimmy is this youngster, at 19 and he has a massive cock in comparison to mine, and he gives meaning to that old adage of 'fucking all night long.'

Breakfast was finished without too much conversation as Jimmy and Ann sat next to each other whispering from time to time. Once Jimmy left with his work uniform freshly washed and neatly ironed, Ann said that she was going back to bed and get some sleep this time. Honestly, she looked tired right out, but still the sexiest and most beautiful woman on earth.

She told me that I could skip doing the dishes and come lay with her, if I wanted to.

"But nothing more than just laying with me," she said. "You can jerk off it you want to, but please leave me alone. Jimmy absolutely pounded my pussy so hard, I had to tap out when we were showering."

Cage or no cage, I was getting hard just thinking about the two of them spending the night together.

In bed, Ann didn't go into a lot of intimate details, other than to tell me that Jimmy is an extremely considerate and very able lover. Given Ann's helpful tips and hints he will become much more skilled at pleasuring any woman.

I just had to ask her if she and Jimmy were going to get together again, any time soon. Ann looked at me like I had gone out of my mind.

"Of course we are. I have been in a sexual drought for a long, long time now. I am not going to quit seeing him, until..... well. Let's just say, as long as he wants to fuck me, I will be his MILF."