COVID Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was right. My cock was at attention, up until she mentioned it, then I suddenly went flaccid. "I didn't realize."

"Why is that Peter? Were you all horned up watching me take Jimmy's bone? Did you like the look of my pussy being pounded by such a young stud? Or was it Jimmy's cock that got you all worked up?"

With that, I could feel my pants tenting up again. Oh what an embarrassment this was.

"That's it, isn't it? You like Jimmy's cock. You liked the young stud pounding me. Admit it Peter."

"I... I.. don't know sweetie. I can't say for sure, why."

"We need to talk Peter. Now!" Ann said as she turned to head back up the stairs.

I didn't think there was any choice, so up the stairs I went, following her. Watching her hips and butt cheeks sway as she walked up, made me remember what a fantastic body she has, and what a great piece of ass she is. Jimmy has to be the luckiest 19 year old guy in the state.

Into the master bedroom we went, Ann telling me to sit down on the mattress as she went to the en-suite to wipe herself clean of her young man's semen.

When she returned to the bedroom, she was wrapped in a bath towel, the tops of her breasts visible along with little hickeys, compliments of Jimmy.

"Here, put these on," she demanded as she handed me Jimmy's cum soaked boxers.

"Are you kid...."

"I said to put these on!" she said in a voice I was not accustomed to. "Either put these on, or I will get out a pair of my panties for you to wear. Your choice."

I would never fit in any of Ann's panties, not with me being 6' and 200 lbs., but I could see that she was in no mood for a debate. Jimmy's jizz soaked boxers fit me just right.

I tried to tell her that I was not comfortable wearing them, but Ann was looking down the hallway, her mind occupied.

"Damn, you scared Jimmy so much, he must have grabbed my panties off the floor by mistake. I hope he brings them back. They are my favorites."

I remembered when she wore them for me, now, I guess it's Jimmy's time to see her in her sexiest lingerie.

"Now, Peter, just sit there and listen. No interruptions. No questions. Do you understand?"

I just nodded my understanding. I had never seen Ann so intense before and so demanding. I was excited, but also a bit afraid of what she was going to say.

"I love you Peter, and I always will," she started with.

"But, there are going to be some changes around here."

I nodded again, as my mind was racing in all kinds of directions. I could feel Jimmy's goo sticking to me, right on my guy parts. I wasn't sure how I should react. It was exiting, but a bit emasculating.

Ann went into a monologue about how our son Bobby and Jimmy had been friends forever, and how she noticed Jimmy looking at her, in ways that were different, as he grew into puberty. Jimmy stared at her boobs a lot and she could feel his stare whenever she bent over in his company. Ann knew that it was wrong to have sexual thoughts about minors, so she kept herself ever vigilant, whenever Jimmy was around. Since he turned of legal age, 18 in our state, Ann became more and more provocative around Jimmy. She wore more open buttons on her tops, and tighter shorts or skirts whenever he was visiting. Jimmy's stares were noticeably more leering.

Not wanting Bobby to feel uncomfortable, Ann did not openly flirt with Jimmy, but could feel his eyes undressing her from time to time. It made her feel so sexy to know she still had 'it.' I listened and hung on her every word, wanting her to keep talking about how she and Jimmy got to where they are today. Sex partners.

Suddenly, I was jarred out of my hypnotic state when Ann asked me I was aware of what she was going on about. Of course I understood what she had just told me, and let her know that.

"Peter, you are sporting wood again since I have been talking about Jimmy."

"Ummm.. I.. uh..," was all I could get out as I tried to adjust myself to cover up my obvious excitement.

"I am going to go out on a limb here and say something that might hurt your feelings Peter, but I think you like the idea of Jimmy fucking me, don't you?"

I was going to deny it, but my cock told the truth. All I could do was look down at my cock pointing straight up at me.

"Don't be afraid to admit it Peter. There are a lot of men out there who have cuckold thoughts. You are lucky, no, we are lucky to have Jimmy around." she said with a big smile lighting up her face. "Agree?"

My head nodded up and down in agreement, too embarrassed to admit it with actual words. She knew with absolute certainty that I loved it.

"Say it, Peter. Don't just nod your head. Say it." she persisted.

"Yes, I do."

"Not good enough Peter. Tell me. Tell me what you like and tell me what you want."

"We are lucky to have Jimmy around," was my response, but my eyes never looked at her.

"I know this must be difficult for you to admit, but I need sex Peter, and what I want, you can't give to me."

"I understand," came squeaking out of me as Ann came and stood right in my face.

"Look at me Peter," Ann said, letting her towel go, letting it fall to the floor.

My cock was in a semi erect state and didn't change one bit as she stood before me, naked.

Taking her breasts in both hands, she made sure I saw the love bites Jimmy put on them. She pinched her nipples and told me that her young stud loves to suck on them. Moving one hand down between her legs, she rubbed herself and told me how she had to teach Jimmy to properly eat her pussy.

"Now this is something that I want to make sure of," Ann told me. "I stand before you naked as can be, and I get nothing from you. I start telling you about Jimmy sucking my tits and eating my pussy, and look at you. Hard as a rock. You must like being cuckolded, or you wouldn't get so hard."

"Okay... okay. I like it. I like that you and Jimmy were getting it on. Call me a perv if you want. Tell me I am fucked up. Whatever. I like seeing you getting fucked. There, I said it," feeling kind of relieved in a way. I had never told Ann straight out, but I had been having cuckold fantasies for years now. I didn't want to admit it to her because I was afraid she would never think of me as her 'man' again. Something about telling your wife, you want her to fuck other men that could backfire. Now that she was pressing the issue, I was feeling better about it.

Still naked, Ann stepped up and gave my head a rub. "Good, because, you are going to see a lot more of it."

"And starting tomorrow, I want you to start wearing panties around the house." Ann added.

"What? How am I supposed to do... I mean.. what the.. " I stuttered.

"I know, Peter. I am not dumb. I know you have tried on my sexy panties when you get bored or I am busy. They don't get stretched out like that by the washer, or dryer."

My face was a nice fire engine red by this time. Denying that she was right, would only complicate matters. Remaining silent was my best option, even it meant I was 'guilty as charged.'

"You can sleep in Jimmy's 'jizz boxers' tonight, but tomorrow, we are going shopping at Victoria's Secret. For you, not me." Ann concluded.

"Isn't that where your sister works now?" I had to ask.

"Yes, and she is working there tomorrow, as a matter of fact. Good thing. She can give you the family discount." Ann laughed as I was about to pass out.

************************************************************************************************

Try as I might, sleep did not come easy for me that night. There were so many emotions shooting through my head, like lightening strikes in a tropical storm over Florida.

I was excited, about the prospect of watching Ann and Jimmy fucking in our marital bed, yet frightened about the possible consequences. I didn't want to lose my sweet wife of all these years, yet I wanted for her to be able to have sex in a way that she could get the most enjoyment out of.

As for the panties idea that Ann came up with, I was more than a bit frightened about that. How could I ever face my wife's family again, if it came out that I was a pantie wearing, pervert. My wife's sister Deb and her husband Ed were the biggest blabber mouths in the family. And once Deb knew I was shopping for panties for myself, she would tell Ed.

I had to convince Ann that online shopping for panties was the best option for me. Alas, it was not going to happen. Ann was determined to make a spectacle out of me, and I strangely felt compelled to follow along with her plan.

*************************************************************************************************

Deb was a year older than Ann, but the difference was not noticeable. Deb was blonde, (from a bottle) and Ann a redhead (also from a bottle) but the two shared similar beauty and a natural sexiness passed down from their Mom.

I was feeling somewhat safe and relaxed as we entered the mall, that was until Ann decided to drop me off in the wing leading to Victoria's Secret. I was hoping that she would accompany me inside, so that it would look like a husband and wife shopping for some sexy undies together. Not.

Deb must have been keeping an eye out for me, or Ann had sent her a text that I was on my way. She was waiting at the entranceway to the store and greeted me with a big hug and a loud welcome.

"Oh, Peter, my favorite brother-in-law."

"Um... ah... I was.. ah..." was all that would come out of my mouth. Combined with my deep red blush, I felt that all eyes were on me.

"What are you looking for today, sweetie? Panties? Nighties? Nylons? How can I help you?"

In a low, hushed voice, I asked if she had talked to Ann this morning, and she had, obviously. I asked her, no, it was more like I begged her to be gentle with me.

"Panties, it is," she said loud enough to be heard across the store.

I had to ask myself if it was too late to just turn and run out of the store, but I remembered Ann's scolding from last night which she repeated this morning. This was going to happen, no matter if I liked it or not.

"Yes, panties."

"What style do you prefer," Deb asked me, putting a little too much emphasis on the 'you.'

"Bikini? Brief? Thong?" she said with a wicked smile. She was loving this.

"Don't be ashamed Peter, there are more men than you would think that love wearing panties."

"Um... okay," I said in a whisper, trying to keep our conversation as low and private as possible.

"My Ed loves to wear them. He has quite the collection," Deb said as she held up a hip riding bikini cut.

I fucking knew it, I said to myself. That Ed was always a bit feminine acting. Then I caught myself. Holy fuck. I was soon to join Ed as a bit of a sissy boy.

*********************************************************************************************

"You would look good in these," added Deb as she put the pair of pink panties up to my waist.

"Please, Deb. I beg you. Just pick out a few pair for me. I have a 36" waist and just need to get this over with."

"In addition to solid colors, we also carry these in some pretty sexy animal prints," was her reply.

"I'll take one in pink, one in black, another leopard, one zebra, and another in white," I told her, hoping to get it over and done with.

"Sorry, the white isn't available in your size." Deb said in what I thought was a booming voice, but in reality, was probably no more than her normal voice.

There went all hopes for a discreet purchase.

"All right, how about red then?"

"Good choice, red is always hot and sexy."

******************************************************************************

Heading for the exit to the car park, my face was still as red as a beet. Ann insisted I carry the telltale Victoria's Secret shopping bag. No one else besides her and myself knew the contents of the bag, but it was the 'guilty' mind making me blush so badly.

Ann was thoroughly enjoying all of this. I was hoping that she would at least offer to carry the bag that contained my very own panties.

The drive home was actually quite silent, as both Ann and I seemed to be contemplating what might be happening next in our lives.

I had texted Jack to tell him, I wasn't feeling good and would get back to painting in a day or two. He understood. That's what friends do.

Arriving home, Ann was getting back into her authoritarian mode once again. It was something that had rarely happened in our 25 years together, but I must say, I was loving it. I was also looking forward to what was coming next.

"Go up to our bedroom and put on your pink panties. I'll be up in a few minutes." was how Ann directed me. "And wait for me to come up. I want you to wear nothing else, just the panties."

I felt kind of awkward, but it was exciting. I had no idea of what Ann had planned for me, or us. Then again, it took the pressure off me. The majority of our bedroom activity was spontaneous, but sometimes, I liked to plan out some 'special,' sexual play times. I was fairly certain, whatever Ann had in mind was going to include her new lover, Jimmy.

My erection was obvious, as was the growing wet spot in my new Victoria's Secret panties, when Ann came strutting into the bedroom.

"Holy fuck!," I whispered to myself.

"I take it, you like my outfit," Ann said as she did a pirouette, giving her butt cheeks a couple of light slaps as she did. She was decked out from head to toe, everything in a leopard print theme. She wore a pair of four inch spiked heels, nylons, garter belt, matching bra and pantie set, floor length, semi transparent, nightgown, with her hair done up in a ponytail, with a leopard print bow to top it all off.

"Holy fuck!" I repeated, this time out loud.

"I thought you might like it," she responded.

Forgetting all about Jimmy, and my pink panties, I rose to take Ann in my arms when she put her hand up, in an obvious 'Stop' motion.

"Aren't you forgetting someone?" Ann asked. "This outfit is for Jimmy's hands only."

""I just hope he realizes what a lucky fucker he is," I said. "I bet none of his college tarts dress up for him like that." The jealousy was obvious in my remark, and my apology followed immediately.

"I'm sorry Ann. I know I haven't been the best lover lately, and if you are going to, um... uh... you know...."

"Fuck someone else," Ann replied for me.

"Um... ah.. yes. If you are going to fuck someone else, I'm glad it's Jimmy. He's a good kid. A handsome lad. And he is.. well... you know..."

"Well hung. Yes, Peter, he has a big cock. Long and thick."

"I'm glad you and Jimmy have fun together."

"Tonight, you'll find out for yourself just how much fun we have," Ann said as she did another spin, before heading for the en suite.

"I'll be upstairs most of the afternoon, honey. I need a nice bubble bath, trim my nails, put on some polish, make up, shave my legs, and I might try something different for Jimmy, like shaving my pussy. I've heard him talking about how all the young girls shave down there."

Standing there in my skimpy panties, I wasn't sure what to do next.

"Don't just stand there, Peter. Go downstairs and make me something light for lunch. Then make up a cheese tray for when Jimmy gets here. He is coming over right after work, and he loves cheeses." Ann said as she turned her back on me to enter the bathroom. She still has a great ass for a lady in her mid forties.

"And dig out that Champagne bucket and round up some ice," she added. And while you're at it, there's a bottle of Prosecco in the downstairs fridge. Make sure you get it up here in the bedroom. Jimmy just loves the taste of Prosecco. Wait till you see what he does with it...." The wicked smile made my mind wander to so many possibilities.

And make sure there are a couple of chilled beers for him too. I plan on keeping him here overnight. I almost objected to feeding Jimmy beer and wine, as he wasn't old enough to drink in our home state. Twenty-one was the legal age, and he was but nineteen. The ridiculousness of my protest hit me before I misspoke. I mean, he was coming over to screw my wife, and more than likely spend the entire night in bed with her. Why the fuck wouldn't it be okay to have a few drinks?

"Oh," she said, turning slightly. "Do not put anything else on. Just stay in your panties. And you better hope no one comes to the door, except Jimmy." Her giggle

was soft, but I got the message loud and clear..

My hardon was gone, but I knew it would be back again and again as I thought about what Ann was planning in her mind.

****************************************************************************************

The bulk of the afternoon was spent making a nice lunch for Ann, setting up the drinks in the bedroom, and preparing a pretty decent tray of cheese, fruit, veggies and cold cuts for Jimmy. I was quite proud of myself for the way everything was coming together.

Ann called me upstairs a few times to have me fetch her things that she could have easily got herself, like her razor, and make-up kit. She was enjoying all of the teasing that was going on at my expense. She was never naked when I answered her calls, but she made sure to 'flash' me a glimpse or two of her lady parts. I wasn't positive, but it looked like Ann had done a lot more than shave her legs. After all the years of me begging for her to try shaving her pussy for me, here she was doing it for Jimmy. "Good for her," I thought to myself, and " good for Jimmy too."

My pangs of jealousy were fading into oblivion, replaced by a growing feeling of excitement. I had heard of some men being 'cuckolded' but never thought in a million years that I would be one of them. Something in the back of my mind told me that I should feel, hurt and betrayed, but my stiff cock was telling me otherwise. I was feeling excited and looking forward to watching Ann and Jimmy, again. This time in an accepting way, on my behalf. After all, Ann deserved to be sexually pleasured. Since I couldn't do the job anymore, Jimmy was a natural to take my place.

*****************************************************************************************

Ann's outfit for the evening had been carefully placed on hangers, and put on the back of the bathroom door, not wanting them to get all wrinkled, at least not until the man of the hour arrived. That had been one of my jobs. At least I got to touch her sensual clothing before Jimmy.

"I have to ask, Ann. How did you and Jimmy ever get started with having sex?"

"As I told you Peter, Jimmy had been ogling me for years, and I felt flattered that I could still draw the attention of a younger male. But he was a forbidden fruit, and Bobby was always home when Jimmy was here, making it just one of those things that put a smile on my face to think about," Ann said quite matter of factly.

"I can really understand how it feels to be noticed by others," I offered up. "It's an ego boost for most people to get some unexpected attention. But how did you two end up... um... you know... um... sleeping together?"

"Oh Peter, we never sleep when he comes over," she said with a laugh. "We fuck, and we suck, and we kiss and we roll around in bed, and we fuck some more. But we never sleep."

"You know what I meant Ann. How did you ever get started?"

"When all this COVID virus started, I got into the whole shop online thing and opted for the home delivery for our groceries. When Jimmy showed up at our door, I was totally surprised. Like Bobby, I thought he was going to stay in College, while being diligent about masks and distancing, but there he was. And did he ever look good. He was wearing a T-shirt that barely contained his muscles, and a pair of tight jeans that, you know, showed of his "man package."

I swear I saw Ann lick her lips at that remark, but I chose to just ask her to continue.