COVID Cuckold Pt. 03

Story Info
C falls more deeply for Jenny and enjoys her power over H.
2.6k words
4.13
8.8k
6

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers

The fantasy had become reality, from a crush to a cuddle, then to bodies entwined. H wondered what would happen next, would it be a flash in the pan or the start of something deeper. They were miles apart but somehow H felt so close to her. C's excitement was palpable, almost infectious. H was conflicted, he wanted to be with her but even more he wanted to stay apart, loving as an observer, taking a distant share in her new found lusts, submitting at a distance to the new force in their world. He kept thinking about C's body, a body he knew so well, and wondering about the stranger who had lain next to her. In every idle moment his mind reached out to the reality that he could only imagine.

Over the next few days H and C were talking several times a day. They talked about everything and nothing but not a word was said about C's new lover or the events of that afternoon. This subtext to their lives remained submerged until a week after C's afternoon tea with extras, when she asked if he was still OK with what had happened, if he was still happy to trust her. In all honesty H could tell her that he was.

"I'm happy for you, happy you're having a moment of pleasure. If you're going to have a fling I'm OK with it as long as there are no secrets and I can share your erotic excitement. You were right about submission, I find the whole situation very arousing."

In return C was a little cagey, as though she was digesting his reply, unsure how she could explain her feelings but slowly she opened up a little. C told him.

"There'll be no secrets and to be honest I enjoyed watching you getting aroused when I told you my story of that afternoon but you need to know it's not a fling. I don't know where its going but I needed you to trust me, to back me, to accept my wishes without question."

There was steely determination in C's voice when she said she wanted. H submitted his pledge to her.

"I will, I will trust you. I love you and I know you love me. You've put up with a lot from me so this is your time. I want you to live your dream as long as you keep a place in your heart for me."

C looked at him. "I'm not sure you understand. My feelings for Jenny are driving me but I don't know where they will take me. I'll take this gift from you but you need to know that I'll take all you can give and then demand more. If I trample on your feelings you need to know that it may not be accidental, it may be something I want to do. I need to know I can do what ever I want including if I want to hurt you and then know that you'll support me all the same, unequivocally and with love."

C was right, H didn't understand but he knew he was looking at a turning point, a fork in the road and this might be the last occasion when he had a choice. He explained this to C and she nodded very deliberately, fire in her eyes. He knew he had to tell her that his choice was to say yes, to say yes with all his heart and all his love. A tear welled up in his eye. C looked at him lovingly.

"Thank you"

They didn't speak openly of her affair for another week but H knew that Jenny and C were exchanging messages. H knew better than to ask for another conversation to settle his mind and they passed the time talking about the mundane details of life. They were happy talking, maybe more relaxed together than they had been for years. Beneath this new closeness there was an electric current pulsing. They both knew it and both enjoyed it. There was a twinkle in C's eye that hadn't been seen for ages. H decided to send her a gift so he checked out the Figleaves website, chose a Gossard Glossies bra with matching pants in a cute blue, and added a gift box with a message 'To C with all my love and I hope Jenny enjoys unwrapping you.'

He had tracked the delivery but nothing was mentioned until one morning his phone pinged with a message 'make sure you have a dress or something on'. His heart bumped and he rushed upstairs to make sure he was nicely dressed. Fifteen minutes later he sent a WhatsApp photo of himself in a navy dress with a cute cherry pattern and a pair of tan boots. Within a minute C rang back to make a video call. When H picked up C was sitting in the bra and pants.

"Feast your eyes while you can"

She stood, picked up a jumper and pair of jeans. As she dressed, she said

"I've been invited to go riding. While I'm out I want you to clean the house. I'll send you a list of jobs."

C smiled at H, face glowing . He started to speak but she cut across him.

"I hope you're happy with what's about to happen because I know I am. I'm really looking forward to today. I may even take a tooth brush with me. Don't expect a call till later. Much later."

And with a grin on her face she reached to touch the phone and end the call. Five minutes later H's phone pinged with the list of tasks. It was going to be a long day. H set about his work, loving the feel of lingerie, enjoying the flippy feeling of his skirts over his tights. Floors washed, surfaces scrubbed, the toilet, the whole bathroom. Slowly the dust and dirt gave way to clean and floral perfumes.

H's phone pinged: a picture of a horse in a stable.

Spray the oven with heavy duty cleaner, cut through the grime. How could it have got so disgusting.

Ping: photo of the rear view of a statuesque woman on a horse riding down a lane.

Change the bedding and turn the mattress. Feed the washing machine.

Ping: photo of a view over rolling countryside.

Clean the windows.

Ping: a lunch table set for two.

H sat down to eat a sandwich, drink some tea. Hits mouth was dry with excitement as he wondered what's going on all those miles away.

Ping: photo of a bedroom. OMG. A bedroom filled with flowers. The double bed looks soft and inviting, duvet turned down in welcome. Over a chair near the bed H saw a jumper and a pair of jeans, the jumper he last saw C putting on when she dressed this morning.

Ping: 'No more messages for a while.' And a smiley face.

The afternoon drew on and turned into evening. H picked at his meal half heartedly, cleared his plate and tidied up. How much longer was his only thought, would C stay the night? What was going on? Their love making was turning into a marathon and H's legs were turning to jelly. It was getting late and normally he'd be starting to feel sleepy at this time but tonight his pulse was racing. He started to fear the worst, had C had an accident, had she been lured by Jenny and murdered?

Ping! At last, it was almost midnight but at last a message. 'Just got home, lots to talk about but really tired. Will talk in the morning.'

Ping: a photo of a small blue lacy pile on the floor captioned 'these went down very nicely'. It was her bra and knickers, dropped on the floor, their work was done for the day.

H was having a late breakfast, dressed in a skirt and blouse, when the phone burst into life. C was sitting up in bed with a cup of tea, wearing an old t-shirt, looking as contentedly bedraggled as anyone who has slept long and deep, with an underlying contentment etched into her face.

"Hi" was all C said and she stretched.

"How are you, did you have a good day?" H asked.

C smiled again and stretched.

"That's a yes then?" She nodded then gave him a look that put him in his place.

"Right, let's see how you got on with your jobs yesterday."

"Can't we talk about..."

"No. Now show me the kitchen first".

And so, room by room C remotely inspected the house, checking details, making H show her nooks and crannies, praising here, criticising there, leaving no stone unturned. They both knew this was about power, C wanted H in the palm of her hand; it was apparent that since Jenny's entry to her life C was supercharged. H had to accept this would take as long as it C wanted it to and complaining would just make it take longer. After fifteen endless minutes C was happy that she'd established the rules as she wanted them to be and was ready to talk.

"No interruptions and no questions! I got there about ten and we went straight out to the stable. Jenny already had the horses ready, she had a chestnut hunter and I was going to ride a docile cob."

So that was the first photo.

"We rode down a lane and out onto open downland. We rode for about an hour along the ridge way with tremendous views. Once we got back we brushed the horses and let them out into the paddock. By the time we'd done all that it was time for lunch. We talked about horses for a while, then Jenny told me she'd been very nervous about inviting me again as she wasn't sure I'd accept. She was afraid that I might think it had all been a mistake when we wound up in bed together but she was really glad I'd said yes to coming back. She said she'd had a fling with another married woman in the past who had never returned after the first encounter. I told her that I'd really enjoyed our afternoons together. I said I'd never been with a woman before but I was glad that I had and glad it had been with her. We held hands and I think we both knew at that point we'd soon go to bed together once more. That moment seemed to last forever, the two of us sitting there smiling, just gently touching hands and all the while my heart was rampaging in my chest."

Jenny and C had cleared their lunch away and it had seemed to C that the moment might have been lost. Jenny suggested they shower to clean off the grime and sweat from riding and seeing to the horses.

"I went first, and when I'd finished I put my underwear back on, wrapped a towel around me and went through to the bedroom. After I took that photo I sent you then I waited on top of the bed. I could hardly breath I was so, err, well, you know. Jenny came in and sat next to me, gently pulled my towel to one side and saw me in those undies. I told her you'd bought them for me and about the message, she says thank you by the way, and she asked me to just lie there while she touched me. It was so sensual I thought I'd burst. She softly kissed my lips and then kissed my body and I revelled in being showered in kisses. I wanted to hold her but she just told me to relax and lie there while she caressed me. I was feeling very aroused now lying there in my nice new underwear. I think we'd been in bed together for half an hour when she was kneeling next to me rubbing my head and shoulders, you know how I love head rubs, when I tugged at her towel and revealed her naked body. I'd not seen her naked before and I was entranced; she was statuesque in every way, really like something out of an eighteenth century painting, alabaster skin, soft and curved, lovely big boobs and hairy, well hairy in one place. I could smell her soapy body, perfume and I could smell her womanliness, musky like an earth goddess. Then, I really don't know why, I did something I'd have normally thought disgusting, I worked my head between her knees, she raised herself up slightly and I kissed her between her legs. I was aroused and I had an overwhelming urge to please her. I thought about all those times I refused to give you oral sex because I was too squeamish but I knew I had to do this for her. I kissed and kissed and licked and sucked and all the while she was still gently touching me. My face was getting mucky and I could taste nothing but her. I knew she was getting excited and was close to orgasm but I was getting frenzied too. I wanted to come so much but that was the only place she didn't touch. My legs were wide open and my clitoris was pulsing in those blue knickers. I was turning into a wild thing pushing my mouth up onto her sex and when I knew she was coming I thought I would orgasm myself. Then she trembled, sank down and, pulling my knickers to one side licked and kissed me. I came in seconds. You know how quiet I try to be but this time I was screaming. I've never had an orgasm like it!"

She was obviously aroused by the memory and had to compose herself.

"We rolled together on the bed and hugged. She kissed me, we must both have tasted of sex and the strangest thing happened. I burst into tears and cried tears of joy in her arms. I just felt so in love."

H could see a tear well up in her eye and roll down her cheek.

"It means so much to me knowing you're totally OK with this. You helped me to be brave and do this and that has led to one of the happiest moments in my life."

There was nothing H could do except smile. They had spent another hour in bed hugging and talking and agreed they wanted to carry on seeing each other. They even started planning possible dates..

Jenny had told C that she didn't want to take her away from H but she did want to be C's primary lover. Jenny wanted C's body and her sex as her exclusive preserve. C had said to Jenny it was what she wanted too and now she was telling.

"You have to understand. You have to give me to Jenny and still be there for me. I want your love, I'm going to take to take this as a gift from you, then demand more. I still love you and I must have you but you'll have to dedicate to my passion and lust for Jenny."

The bond between the two women was growing and C's desire for romance and sex with Jenny took precedence in her heart and body over H's feelings.

"Jenny wants to meet you and she has some interesting ideas for making it work between us; I think you might like some of her ideas."

C looked intently at H and he quietly replied "I have made my choice, it's fine by me."

His heart was pounding at the thought of devoting himself to C's happiness while she was in the arms of her lover: he was over the moon and plunged in despair. For the rest of the evening Jenny and C had frozen pizza, watched a film and cuddled.

Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers