Covid Group Sex at the Apt. Pool

Story Info
Dani and Renee make the most of being stuck in the apartment.
2k words
3.82
4.5k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee and Dani had been roommates in this hip downtown Los Angeles apartment building for almost three years now. They are both late 20's/ early 30's above average looking, attractive, girl next door type single women. Since COVID started a lot of people have been moving out of the building. There seems to be a lot of empty apartments. Some people are moving out to the desert. Sometimes it feels like they have the whole complex to themselves. Lucky for these two, they can both work online from home doing Zoom meetings and that type of shit so it works out for them staying home most of the time.

Danni works for a film producer whose specialty is sleazy trash that is low budget and borderline porn. Maybe you've seen his work late at night flipping through the channels.

Renee works for a fashionable fashion company downtown, mostly designing tight women's pants that are sold at Macy's. Customers think they make their asses look nice. She can walk to her office if need be. Sometimes they don't even bother getting dressed all day, especially when the summer slaps you like a hot dick in the face the way it does in Los Angeles. Good thing they didn't have any problems with being partly or even completely naked around each other. Also they have a window unit air conditioner that barely works. So they have that going for them.

They were both testing the limits of how much they could get away with drinking all kinds of alcohol and smoking doobies and cigarettes and even cigars while working at home. One day on a bender making rum drinks based on YouTube videos, they took turns trying out licking pussy on each other. Neither considered themselves a hardcore lesbian but they agreed they enjoyed the taste of each other's pussies and sometimes even ass. During these times you didn't have too many sex options. The bars were all closed. You might die if you get closer than six feet to anyone. They decided to keep doing sex stuff together "just for fun".

Things got pretty wild after that. Once Renee was on a work zoom call chain smoking cigarettes. Just off camera Renee wasn't wearing panties or anything else below the waist. She and Danni began masturbating together mutually while listening to a boring meeting until they started finger banging each other below the camera's eye. Danni started playing with her roommate's pussy, then licking it and rubbing it and then inserting a couple of fingers while Renee kept a straight face onscreen for work. No one noticed or at least didn't say anything about Renee running a hand under her mostly see through shirt and tugging on her nipples. She was being fairly subtle about it.

"Today is supposed to be the hottest day of the year. Maybe we should work by the pool and just bring our laptops out there," Danni suggested.

"I think the computers might melt."

"Renee, don't be Debbie Download!"

"Don't you mean Debbie Downer?"

"Whatever, we were talking about computers," Danni said, stripping off her jeans and panties down to her bare pussy, playing with it right in front of her friend's face and changed into her bathing suit. It was a black one piece swimsuit that was almost modest except the legs that were cut really high and was very narrow in the crotch, only about an inch across, almost completely revealing her shaved pussy. Also her nice ass was all the way out because it was an extremely revealing thong in the back. Only a thread of fabric disappeared into her ass crack. Also the material was thin and a little see through. Her boobs could sometimes be seen clearly in the sunlight.

"That's not fair Danni, I need to be dressed for a meeting this morning."

"Just wear a nice top but no pants."

"That does sound like a good plan now that you thought about it. Also we can make drinks. I'll put mine in a coffee cup so I can still look profesh."

Renee and Danni made margaritas and poured them into coffee cups. They made their way to the apartment complex pool that was empty not of water but of people and sat down on the lounge chairs. Renee opened her laptop and unbuttoned a few of the buttons on her white button up shirt. It was casual Friday so she wasn't wearing a bra. Below the waist she only had on lacy blue panties that no one would mistake for a swimsuit. If you looked carefully you could see her dark pubic hair.

Danni felt the fabric of Renee's panties, also taking the opportunity to caress her friend's labia. "Those are nice."

"Thanks. Got them at the mall before it closed."

"Dang. I wonder if the mall is ever going to reopen or maybe all the malls in the whole fucking world are going to close forever and die?," Danni thought out loud before gulping down some tequila with a few other ingredients.

"Now who's fucking Debbie Downer?" Renee said like a real smart ass. The sun was already baking their skin. Renee jumped into the pool in her "work clothes".

"Holy shit, Renee!" said Danni as she finished her first cup of margarita, slurping her straw.

"Hope my coworkers like my tits," Renee said really loud.

They were nice tits. Not too big, not too small. Her nipples were clear through her wet white shirt.

Renee pulled herself out of the water and sat on the concrete, lying down on her back and spread her legs wide enough that it would have been vulgar if not for her flimsy panties.

No one is sure why but Danni took this opportunity to stand over her friend, pull the little crotch of her bathing suit to the side and began pissing on Renee, some of it getting in her mouth.

"What the fuck, Danni? I have to go to work!" Renee said with piss in her mouth.

Out of nowhere, Jim, a random dude they were friendly with who lives in one of the few occupied apartments walked around the corner and upon this scene of one woman pissing, standing over another woman lying on the ground taking the piss into her mouth..

"Hey girls," Jim said as casual as possible.

"Hey, Jim!" the women said in unison as casually as possible.

Danni never stopped pissing until her bladder was empty. Jim couldn't help himself and stopped to stare.

"Oh my God," were the only words he could think of before continuing to his apartment.

"Now I have to find a new shirt,"Renee looked at her watch, "in like one minute."

"They can't smell piss over the internet."

"Good point," said Renee and opened her laptop. She buttoned one more button for modesty.

The zoom meeting was uneventful. No one mentioned her tits.

After her meeting Renee ripped her shirt open, causing the buttons to fly across the pool area.

At the same time, Jim returned with a 12 pack of bottled beer.

"You guys want some beer? Sorry for staring at you guys earlier. Guess I'm just a perv. I can't help myself. I just get horny as fuck. I haven't been on a date with a real person since last year. I'm bored as fuck since all the bars are closed. I bought a little disco light off ebay but that only goes so far."

"We know. That's why we turned gay." Danni said, holding up two fingers and licking them like she was suddenly horny for pussy. "Can we drink your beer in the pool? It is hot as fuck!"

"Why not?" Jim asked as he stripped down to his briefs and got into the pool.

Everyone became more relaxed immediately as they sat together on the steps inside the pool. It's nice to have a pool.

Jim played with his growing boner in his underwear. He and the ladies all seemed to have the same idea and without saying anything began to take their remaining clothes off and put them on the side of the pool as they downed the beer bottles real quick. Jim kept stroking himself under the water, not very subtle.

Danni took her bathing suit off completely and sat next to Jim, putting a hand in his lap and began to help him stroke his dick. It was getting big. She hadn't seen it before. Jim stood up and sat his bare ass on the concrete outside the pool. Danni started giving him a blow job. She took her time licking it all over, spending extra time working her tongue over his shaved balls and put one in her mouth. She had his cock in her hand and licked it all the way up and down then gagged trying to get it into her throat.

Renee sat a few feet away with her hand inside her panties exploring her own pussy. She began fingering herself before getting out of the pool and taking her panties off. Renee lied down on the lounge chair and masturbated like it was going out of style.

Danni paused her blowjob an she and Jim took the lounge chair next to Renee. Jim lied on his back and Danni sat on his hard dick reverse cowgirl style. They began to fuck in ernest. Jim took his cock almost all the way out after each thrust and then shoved it back in over and over until she and him were both about to cum. Renee stuck her ass up towards them and Danni took the hint. She motioned for Renee to get in front of her. They began to kiss as Jim continued fucking Danni hard from behind. Danni leans over to lick her roommate's clit. Danni raises her own ass so that Jim is on his knees and fucking Danni doggie as she eats out Renee.

Jim continued fucking Danni until he pulled out and came on her back and ass. Renee leaned over and licked the cum off her friend's ass. Renee's tongue continued until it found Danni's asshole which she pushed her tongue into. She also sucked Jim's dick clean until it was hard again. Renee pushed him by the chest until he was on his back and sat on his dick, helping him push it into her pussy.

"Fuck," was all Jim could think of to say. He began fucking harder. Danni lied down next to them and licked Jim's cock as it went into her friend's pussy. His dick popped out and went into Danni's mouth. Danni sucked it and then went back and forth with her mouth between the two sets of genitals in front of her while she finger fucked herself.

A security guard walked by and didn't say anything.

Danni took her fingers and put them into Renee's pussy while she sucked Jim's impressive dick. Suddenly Jim began to piss into Danni's mouth.

Renee saw what Jim was doing and said, "Can I join?".

It was a rhetorical question. Renee and Jim both pissed into her mouth. The piss flowed for what seemed like forever. Danni drank almost all of it.

Renee finished and began to eat her roommate's very attractive ass, poking it with her tongue until she was able to get more tongue inside Danni's asshole.

Jim joined Renee and they both licked the other girl's ass, pausing occasionally to French kiss each other. Jim felt Renee's tits.

"I love your tits," he told her before they both went back to rimming Danni's ass. Jim pushed a finger inside and Renee put her tongue in deeper, pushing as far as she could.

The security guard was watching from a distance but didn't say anything. He pulled out his dick and masturbated until he got jizz on his uniform. The white cum stood out on the black clothing. It was all over his shirt and pants.

Jim, Danni and Renee saw him and waved awkwardly.

"Hey man, want a Corona?" Jim asked.

"Sure, bro!" he said without putting his dick back in his pants.

They sat around chatting as though being naked and covered in cum and piss was extremely normal for a while before they each gave each other kisses and went their separate ways.