Cowboy and Kenny

Story Info
Me, a cowboy, and my fuckbuddy Kenny.
2.5k words
4
9.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers

I called him Cowboy. He was a slim six-foot tall with slightly broad shoulders from which his shirts hung. He was much younger than I was, and his hair fell into his eyes with the shaggy hairstyle college guys wore. I called him Cowboy because of the tight jeans and cowboy boots he always wore.

I first met him online in a group chat. He confessed right away that he had come to college from a small town and he embarrassingly was still a virgin. He said he thought he was gay but had never done anything with other guys, except get his cock sucked. I asked him about that. He said he was in the university library restroom and some guy sucked him off under the stalls. He eventually told me the whole story when we finally met in person at my apartment.

"I was taking this long piss and was shaking a drop of piss off my dick, rubbed my thumb across the head and I started chubbing up. I'm always fucking horny. I thought I'd just jerk a quick one off," Cowboy told me, making me hard thinking of him in that stall--his cock poking out of his zipper and his shirt pushed up, exposing his tight belly with its trail of hair. "I heard this tapping sound and looked down, seeing the guy in the next stall tapping his foot. I cautiously tapped my boots in response --I had been reading the walls while I pissed. Then I realized there was an eye looking through it at me through a hole in the stall wall. Then a finger poked through and pointed down to the floor. Another finger was running along the bottom of the stall and then motioned to me to kneel down. I pushed my jeans down to the top of my boots and knelt down onto the floor facing the stall wall. The other guy was already there. I slid forward a bit, bending backward so my knees were under the stall and our knees touched. I could see his thighs --very thick, hairy, and muscular. His knee touching mine made my heart beat fast and I felt tingly all over. The guy reached out and grabbed my cock. His knuckles had a bit of dark hair on them and his fingers were strong as they tried to encircle my dick. I pulled my shirt up and behind my neck, exposing myself from my neck to my knees. The guy's other hand rubbed up and across my naked torso. He jacked me a few times, and then I felt his lips sink onto my dick. I moaned softly as his warm wet mouth took my dick deep down his throat. I could see his square jaw and dark five-o'clock shadow as he slid up and down on my dick. I grabbed the bottom of the stall with my hands and leaned back a bit further. I was almost doubled over, enjoying the new feeling. I couldn't last long and I busted a big nut into his mouth. I thought I'd pull the stall wall down I grabbed at it so hard. I heard him moan and felt some of his cum hit my knee. 'Thanks, man,' the guy whispered low and soft as he reached out and rubbed my stomach, running a finger down the trail of hair there."

Cowboy leaned back on my couch and ran a hand over his bulging crotch as he told his story. He reached under his shirt and caressed his belly. All I could do was sit across from him and fuck him with my eyes.

After that story I was hard as a rock. I could feel cool precum leaking out of my cock, making the head of my cock slip and slide inside my shorts. I knew I was going to suck his cock.

Cowboy had unbuckled his jeans and unbuttoned them. His cock was half-exposed as I sat across from him, watching him teasingly stroking the exposed part of his velvety peach-colored shaft with a finger tip. His head was down looking at his cock, but he looked up and gave me a little smirk.

"I think I've got a pretty big cock," he told me.

"Yeah, I see," I replied, my eyes wide and my mouth watering.

He pushed at the denim and his cockhead popped out. The head was as big as a golf ball, but it flared out, making it look much thicker than his fat shaft. It swung like a weighty pendulum to rest on his hand. It was long and heavy, his cock never actually stood up straight. The heavy cock lolled to one side like the huge ones on hunky models in Playgirl magazine as they posed lying on a beach or in a bed.

Cowboy ran a finger over the big red head, coating it with some precum which he licked at and smacked his lips. He then pulled his t-shirt over his head, smoothing his bangs afterwards and pushing them out of his eyes.

His body was slim and tight. He had no hair on his torso, except for the treasure trail which ran down to his hairy crotch. His quarter-sized nipples were the same rosy red color as the head of his cock. When he stretched, his pits were covered in dark tufts of hair.

"Uhm, so...you want to suck my big dick?"

Of course, that was all it took for me to fall to my knees to swallow that big cockhead and choke on that long hard shaft. The wide head would catch in my throat causing me to gag a bit, and it made Cowboy groan every time it happened. My hands grabbed at his cowboy boots, feeling the hard leather as I bobbed up and down on his corn-fed bull cock. One of his hands massaged the back of my neck, while the other rested on the top of my head.

Cowboy leaked so much sweet precum it dribbled, mixed with spit, out of the corners of my mouth. A few times, his hand left the top of my head and wiped the foaming dribble across my cheek and lips. He didn't last long, his moans getting louder and louder until he let go with throaty growl. His cum filled my mouth as my lips tightened behind the head of his cock, feeling every hard spurt of the creamy goo. His arms went backward and was grabbing at the top of the sofa. His booted feet rose into the air and stomped back to the floor. They came back up and their heels rested on the edge of the cushion, his knees spayed apart as far the denim would allow. His ass cheeks were spread, exposing his tight hole. I had pulled out my own cock and began jacking furiously as I watched his tight pucker winking as me. Cum flew out in several spurts from my cock. A few drops fell near his hole. I impulsively leaned forward and lapped them up, my tongue sliding over his asshole. Cowboy's body jerked in response to my lick. I leaned toward the boot on the left and gave the leather a mouthy lick.

Cowboy lay there for a couple minutes before giving a big sigh. He stood up and stuffed his wet cock into his jeans.

"That was so great, dude." He said as he reached for his shirt. "I've always wanted to have two guys work my dick...maybe rimming my hole," he said, nonchalantly. He didn't even look at me.

"Well, I know a guy...a grad student...very good-looking guy," I answered. "He'd love to work on that monster cock with me...maybe even more."

He turned toward me with a big grin.

As soon as Cowboy left, I was messaging my friend Kenny.

Kenny was just a bit taller than I was, but shorter than Cowboy. He had the body of linebacker. He had dark olive skin and chiseled features like a fine piece of Italian sculpture. He had a nice chest of thick black hair with a wide trail that ran down and covered his stomach. Hair covered his muscular arms, thick legs, and his round ass. His face was always covered in sexy dark stubble.

Kenny loved to fuck me. He'd come by my apartment and just want to fuck - no blowjob or ass-rimming, just an intense hard sweaty nasty fuck. Kenny's short but fat uncut cock fit my ass perfectly, as if molded to fit it. Eventually, he started to surprise me after his classes and let me give him a blowjob -which usually ended up with me bouncing on his lap, taking his perfect meaty cock.

Kenny loved to be bold. He wanted to fuck in every position and in every space. Before he got together with me and Cowboy, we last fucked in an unlit alcove under some stairs at the university. You never knew what to expect from Kenny; he was full of surprises.

When the time came, Cowboy was the first to arrive. We went into my bedroom and Cowboy sat on the edge of my bed. I took off the robe I was wearing and threw it on a chair. I knelt on the floor in front of him.

"Where's the other guy?" he asked.

"He's on his way. You want to get comfortable?" I asked, rubbing my hand over his knee, feeling the tight denim.

Cowboy stood up and pushed his jeans down. He sat back down, leaning back on his arms. His balls were full and tight, his cock leaking precum onto his thigh. I fell to my knees and leaned forward, lapping at the clear sticky trail of precum on his thigh. As my hand grabbed Cowboy's thick cock, I heard the front door open and close. Kenny had arrived.

Kenny stood at the bedroom door, wearing an old baseball cap and gym shorts. He had already taken his shirt off on the way in. His eyes were wide and a big grin was on his face, as he watched me licking the head of Cowboy's horsecock. Kenny ran a hand over his hairy chest as the big cock slipped between my lips. Cowboy just stared at the big guy at first.

"Join the party," Cowboy finally told Kenny, giving him a grin and a wink.

Kenny turned his cap backward and joined me. I pulled off Cowboy's cock with a pop, and Kenny sank onto it, his hairy hands massaging the fat tight stud nuts. I ran my tongue along the hard shaft, my eyes watching Kenny sucking the head of Cowboy's cock and rolling his tongue around it.

Cowboy had thrown his head back and was moaning in ecstasy. He only stopped long enough to pull off his shirt and throw it on the floor. Kenny slid a hand along the hairy trail of hair on the tight belly, working his way to Cowboy's chest. He grabbed a nipple between his fingers and rolled around it as his tongue did the same on his cock. Cowboy arched his back as Kenny started to swallow the big prick down his throat. I jacked my cock as I leaned back and watched Kenny take the big cock until be gagged. He deepthroated it a couple more times and then pulled away. I followed him and began to bob up and down on the cock. Kenny had tears rolling down his cheek from the stretching he had taken.

Kenny stood up and pulled off his gym shorts releasing his own fat cock. He stood behind me rubbing Cowboy's exposed body. He then grabbed me and lifted me up to my feet.

"I wanna fuck you while you suck his cock," Kenny told me, his hands on my sides as I felt his slick cock sliding over my asscrack. This got Cowboy's attention and he propped himself up on his arms to watch me take Kenny's cock.

"Yeah, fucking do it," I said, looking back at Kenny's olive skin and hairy body.

Kenny let a gob of spit fall into my ass crack, and proceeded to sink his cock into me. I moaned around Cowboy's cock as Kenny filled me. I got lost in the rhythm of sinking onto the cock as Kenny plunged his stubby cock into me. As I pulled off his cock a bit, I saw Cowboy staring at Kenny. Cowboy was nodding his head, his mouth hanging open as he watched Kenny fuck me even faster.

"Boy, you like watching me fuck?" Kenny growled.

"Yeah," Cowboy stuttered hoarsely. I could feel his cock jumping in excitement.

"You should let me try your ass, boy," Kenny replied as he continued fucking my ass.

Cowboy grinned. Kenny bent down so that his hairy chest was resting on my back; he grabbed Cowboy's nips with his fingers.

"I'd fuck you so good," said Kenny as he slightly twisted the nips. Cowboy groaned and leaned his head back.

Kenny pulled his cock out of my ass and gently pushed me aside. He grabbed Cowboy's legs and lifted them up, jeans still bunched down at the top of his boots. With the boots resting his shoulder, Kenny spat into his hand and rubbed inside Cowboy's crack.

"You going to let me inside, baby? You gonna let Ken take that hole?" Kenny was nodding his head and grinning at the lean stud. He started rubbing the head of his cock against Cowboy's tight pucker.

Cowboy nodded back and grabbed at the sheets as Kenny pushed his cock into the virgin hole. His teeth gritted and he took in a deep breath as Kenny stretched the tiny hole.

"Motherfucking shit, you're tight, boy," Kenny gasped as he filled the young ass. "Fucking love a virgin hole!"

Cowboy grunted every time Kenny pushed into his tight ass. I began stroking Cowboy's cock and soon replaced my hand with my mouth. Cowboy grabbed my head and pushed it onto his cock causing me to gag a bit. It wasn't long until my mouth was filled with his sweet cum. Kenny's body shook as Cowboy's ass began to grab his cock even tighter, milking it. As the last bit of cum oozed out of Cowboy's cock, Kenny pulled his cock out and sprayed my face with his load.

"Fuck!" Kenny growled with every body-shaking shot of cum.

Kenny fell on the bed beside Cowboy who reached over and ran a hand through the hair on his big muscled chest.

"So much fucking better than just sucking your cock under the stall in the library restroom," Kenny said with a grunting laugh, patting Cowboy's cum-covered belly.

"What in the fuck?" I said, wiping cum from both of them off my chin as they looked at me and laughed.

Cowboy rolled over and lay on top of Kenny. Kenny grabbed his round ass and pulled it apart, exposing his red used hole.

"Oh, just come on and fuck me. It is your turn," Cowboy said, looking back at me. "We have to get you caught up."


TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers