Coworker’s Husband Uses Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Tim uses my mouth.
1.6k words
4.66
10.5k
30
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My work group had all gone out for drinks after a work function, and my coworker Tina had a bit too much to drink and bailed early. Her husband Tim stayed behind since he knew pretty much the whole crowd and she could easily get home safe.

Four tequila shots later the group had thinned out and we are basically alone holding down the corner of the bar. Tina has always been open about their sex life, but I never knew Tim to stray into that topic. But the alcohol has him loose lipped and he's going on and on about how long it's been since Tina sucked his dick. At first I feel a little awkward. He knows I'm bisexual so I'm thinking maybe he's fishing for some attention. Having had a few drinks myself, I decide to play along.

I looked him straight in the eye and said "I'll help you out." He laughed it off and ordered another shot. But now the thought of sucking him off has me horny and u decide to push the issue. After he downs his shot and I place my hand on his thigh and repeated myself. His face was flushed, either from the alcohol or because he was getting turned on. The growing bulge in his pants indicated it was the latter. We locked eyes and I repeated myself again. He swallowed hard and stiffened his posture.

"Are you sure?" he asked, voice wavering a bit.

"Yes sir I am" I responded.

Tim stammered. "I've never..." his voice trailed off.

"Don't worry about it Tim. A mouth is a mouth. I promise I'll treat you right." I had him convinced.

We snuck out to his pickup truck and got in the cab.

"No kissing, just head" he said.

This was fine with me as I wasn't ready for anything more anyway. I unzipped his pants and his semi erect cock flopped out. His length was respectable. Not huge, but a great head and good girth. Definitely something I could work with. I could tell he was nervous so I didn't waste any time getting my mouth on it. Between sucks I encouraged him to relax.

"Easy baby. Let me go to work on you and provide release. This cock needs to be serviced right."

My words must have provided him enough comfort as eventually he relaxed enough to enjoy himself. Soon he was thrusting his hips up and down, his cock moving in and out of my mouth like I was just a sex toy. I couldn't have been happier being used like this.

"Fuck I'm going to cum soon" Tim announced, followed by some grunts and more hip thrusts.

Upon hearing this I shoved my mouth all the way down to the base as he erupted a flood of cum in my throat. His sexy groans encouraged me to keep sucking as wave after wave filled me. It was thick and sweet, and A LOT! So much that it started leaking out of my mouth.

"Sorry it's so much, i was pretty backed up" he said.

"Don't apologize. If you can't already tell I love it!"

I cleaned him up the best I could with some napkins he had in his cab and then zipped him back in his jeans. The look of satisfaction and confusion on his face was great, and I took it as a point of pride that my skills were up to snuff.

Before I got out I reassured him that this was between us.

"Don't worry Tim, I won't say anything to Tina. Just promise me this won't be the only time I get a taste of that cock."

He was still a little cum drunk and could only manage to grunt and nod in agreement. But an hour later I had a text from him thanking me for such a great time and that he would see me again soon.

--

Tim finally texted me after a few days of radio silence. I sucked his dick in his truck a few days back after a drunken work function and I've been wanting to taste him again ever since.

So on Thursday morning when he texted me my mouth filled up with saliva at the thought of sucking his cock again. He wanted me to meet him at his office (he owns a moving and storage company just outside of our town). I tell him I can be there in an hour.

I freshen up and put on a thong, secretly hoping that maybe he'll want more than a blowjob. My cock is so hard at the thought of him pressing into my ass and I even leak a little into my panties. I try to compose myself for the 15 minute drive across town to his office. The whole way there my cock is twitching and my mind is racing.

I text him when I get there and he responds with the number of an empty storage shed. I'm going wild at this point and can't wait to taste him again. I enter the access code he gave me and drive to a secluded corner of the facility. His truck is parked right in front of the shed so I pull up next to him, basically quivering in horniness.

I shut the engine off just as the shed door opens up. Tim's standing shirtless with just gym shorts on, an obvious bulge underneath. The shed is empty except for a blanket, which I assume is for us and our exploits. I walk in and he just drops his shorts, revealing his semi-hard cock.

He points to the blanket. "On your knees" he says.

I am so turned on by this new directness. This is a different man than the one I blew last weekend. Eager to please, I oblige and he pulls the shed door closed.

It's dark now except for a faint light from an old lantern. It's actually super romantic in a way, even though I know this is strictly sexual.

"I've missed that cock Tim" I say from knees.

"I bet you have. And I've missed that mouth. No one has ever made me cum like that. Not even Tina."

I was well aware that Tina was no superstar with her mouth. She confided in me that giving head has never been something she enjoyed. She was perfectly fine to do pretty much everything else, but sucking dick was just not her thing.

"I'm so happy to hear that baby. I love coaxing big loads from beautiful cocks. Why don't you show me what's under hose shorts and let me service you like a good slut?"

I think he was a little shocked at my slutiness because it took him a minute to adjust himself before letting his cock out of his shorts. He stood over me with his cock dangling in front of my face, getting harder and harder. His musk was intoxicating and I breathed it in deep before taking him in my hand. I gently stroked him and placed his head on my tongue, tasting the faintest hint of precum.

He let out a soft moan and his hips bucked, letting me know he was ready. I took his cock in my mouth and went to work, bobbing up and down and keeping my hand wrapped around his base. This pleased him and he released deeper and deeper moans along with more precum. He tasted so good that I started moaning too. Apparently he loved the vibrations of my moans because this caused him to pump faster and leak even more precum into my eager mouth.

I'm in ecstasy as he's pumping his cock in and out of my wet mouth. He got way more vocal this time, assured by the privacy of the storage shed.

"That's it baby. Suck my fat cock like a good slut."

I popped his cock out of my mouth and slapped it on my tongue a few times.

"Yes sir I'm your little cocksucker."

My own cock was so hard at this point so I used my free hand to remove my shorts, revealing my red thong and hard cock to Tim.

He looked down at me and asked "Did you put that on for me?"

With a mouthful of his cock I nodded yes and went back to sucking him, this time harder and sloppier. I could feel his balls tightening and knew he was close. I kept sucking until I was sure he was going to erupt.

Sensing that he was about to blow, I suddenly got the urged to feel his cum on my ass. So I stopped sucking and turned around, rubbing my ass against his cock right as he went into spasm. I felt him flood my back and ass, and he was moaning so loud. As his warm cum dripped on to my hole I couldn't help but feel so slutty.

"Yesssss baby your cum feels so good on my ass!"

He responded with a grunt and heavy breathing.

Once he finished I turned back around and sucked his softening cock, tasting his sweet cum. He squirmed a bit at the overwhelming sensation but managed to squeeze out another pulse of cum onto my tongue. I let it fall onto my hand and then stroked my own cock, using his cum as lube.

To my surprise he was turned on by this.

"Yessss baby jerk that cock."

That's all I needed to hear and a few pumps later I erupted onto the blanket as Tim stood over me with his softening cock dangling in my face.

We didn't stay much longer but as we were leaving he told me to give me the thong I was wearing as a trophy. I happily obliged and stripped out of them. I drove home commando, feeling his cum on my ass and sticking to my shorts.

When I got home I had a message from Tim. It's a picture of his cock with my thong wrapped it, with the caption "your ass is mine next weekend