All Comments on 'Coworker’s Husband Uses Me Ch. 01'

by MarylandMark08

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

Nicely hot, in the way that any horny man with a hardon and a need to put it somewhere at that moment can appreciate. Most of us guys have been there. One suggestion though, a little better editing would have put this story over the top.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story it reminds me of something similar that happened to me, I was the lady's boss at work but her husband was definitely my master using me regularly until she found out, write again soon honey xxx sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love when I have a cock in my mouth that he calls me a cocksucker, a bitch, a faggot. I especially love sucking off straight guys. I think most men do fantasize about sucking cock or at least being sucked. I noticed when I was a young boy around 13 a few of us boys were jerking off together looking at porn mags that we all made remarks about the biggest cock in the group. We all looked at I thought more than the magazine. He really became the leader of us boys. One day while we all had our dicks hanging out, he said the smallest dick must suck the next biggest. I got down on my knees and sucked my firs cock. It only took a few minutes for him to shoot a load in my mouth. I loved it. They could all tell I loved it. Then I found myself sucking the group off. I became the group cocksucker. Sometimes they would use me alone, but generally with a few of us in the group. I was their cocksucker for a few years. I was spending the night at one of the boys house and had his cock in my mouth when his dad just walked in and saw us. He just looked a second and then walked out. I was afraid he was going to tell my parents. I was so scared by my friend said he would tell me a secret, but I could never repeat. He told me he has been sucking his dad and uncle for a little while now. Usually on Sundays during football when mom would go out with her friends so he did not think dad would say anything. He said dad and uncle would take out their cocks and then say cocksucker come here and he would get on his knees while they watched football. He said he loved it when they would call him names like cocksucker or cock bitch. He said he had to go pee. When he came back he just smiled. A few minutes later his dad came in and took out his cock. Not huge, but big to a 13 year old. Dad walked over to me and just said suck it bitch. My cock was so hard. I sucked him for it seemed forever, but probably not long before he held my head and gave me a large load of nice cum. I was then invited to watch football each week from then. This went on until I joined the military at around age 20. I love a mouthfull of cum even today. I am married and have to sneak out to get it, I do get some cock on ocassions but not enough to satisfy my cocksucking thirst. Been looking for a friend that I can suck off often that lives near me. No luck so far. I love being used for just sucking off a cock.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is an excellent story. Really looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So hot how gay men can bring sexually frustrated little husbands to their knees…then taunting him with a sexy little thong…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love it so hot when a man uses my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very good story, put me in panties and on my knees !

Yours in TN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarylandMark08@MarylandMark08
I’m Mark, from the eastern shore of Maryland. I enjoy writing about true events as well as those that are inspired by my imagination.