Cozumel Sex-Cation

Story Info
Vacation Just For Fucking And Whatever.
1.9k words
4.18
13.2k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,077 Followers

We were on our way to Cozumel and my wife and I were excited about the trip to a tropical resort for adults on an island off the coast of Yucatán. It was an all inclusive resort, which meant it had everything and it was for freethinking, broad minded adults who were out for a good time without an abundance of restrictive rules and sexual boundaries.

We are nudists, have an open marriage, and we're looking forward to a good time with other like-minded adults our age. My wife, Claire, is five three, with lovely long blond hair, blue eyes, and a body that gives old men something to stare at. Her smile is a Michelle Williams quality smile, with dimples on her cheeks that enhance a come-join me seductiveness that makes many men weak in the knees. She is also very liberal sexually and is always open to extracurricular activity after dark. It actually doesn't have to be dark for her sexual side to bloom.

We were welcomed by the resort staff and shown to our room. We had a great view of the ocean and could see a portion of the beach off to the left. Some of the people on the beach were naked and we were eager to join them. We showered, relaxed with drinks, then headed to the beach.

The beach was fairly crowded, most of the people were nude. We stripped off our clothes and spread out our things. The people seemed friendly and we chatted with many of them as we took a stroll down the beach. We met Joan and Paul, Rich and Cheryl, and Julian and Linda, soon after we started our walk. Close by us were a couple from Florida, Jake and Marie. We quickly made friends with them and chatted away the afternoon.

Jake is a school principal, which interested me because I teach junior high. Marie works in a bank, as does Claire, so they hit it off really well. They invited us to their room for drinks that night. We played frisbee with Paul and Rich, so the four couples got close really quickly.

That night we joined Marie and Jake in their apartment, with the other couples showing up shortly after us. Jake came right out and asked us if we were "liberal" regarding sex. I asked if he meant swingers? He nodded and eyed my wife with interest. Clearly he was attracted to her and I smiled to myself as I told him we had an open marriage and both had relationships with other people.

"I am glad to hear that," he said eyeing Claire, smiling at the prospects for the evening and imagining, I figured, some possible hot sex later that night. I looked over at Marie and visualized the same thing her husband was, appreciating a very fine looking woman with short, sexy hair the color of wheat and a slender figure that showed off a fine ass and nice full breasts.

Later that night they put on some music and we began dancing with our spouses, then after a few minutes we began to switch, taking our turns with the other men's wives. Claire began dancing with Julian and it wasn't long before she had melted into him and was dancing voluptuously, paying little attention to the rest of us. It was clear she was attracted to him and before I knew it the had disappeared. I knew she was off doing the horizontal tango with Linda's husband. Linda was getting rather crummy with Paul and his wife was making out passionately with Rich.

Cheryl came over to me and motioned with her head towards Claire and kissed me on the lips, signaling it was time to get friendly and adulterous. We slipped off to one of two bedrooms and I followed her to the bed. Before I knew it she was naked and wrapped around me like a glove. I slipped into her and wondered what Claire was up to with Julian. Whatever it was most likely involved tongues, lips, and genitalia.

All of the people dancing had slipped into alcoves of intimacy and were most likely fucking to beat hell. When Cheryl and I finished we went to get something to eat on the large table in the middle of the big room in the front of the apartment. When we went passed the window we saw my wife and Julian having passionate sex on a chaise lounge in the patio. Claire was on top, her favorite position, bouncing on his hips cowgirl style, head back and calling out to all that's holy. Cheryl and I smiled at one another at seeing my wife being so friendly with another woman's husband and we filled our plates and found seats to eat.

When we finished, she looked up at me and smiled. Then she bent forward and put her lips on mine. "You sleepy?" she asked. I shook my head and took her by the hand, then I walked her back to the bedroom and helped her down to the bed. Without a word she lifted her dress over her head and sat back on the bed.

We made love again for nearly an hour, and then we went back to the living room and joined everyone else besides my wife and Julian. Linda asked me to dance and Cheryl and Paul began to dance. Dancing with Linda didn't last long as she led me to the sofa. She was nude except for a light shawl and knowing I would understand laid back on the couch and simply opened her legs.

Without needing any further encouragement, I slipped between her outstretched legs and pushed my eager erection into her. She moaned, then began humping against me furiously. "Have you and Claire been swinging long?" she asked as she slowly moved beneath me.

I liked talking and fucking. It always seemed so relaxed but sexy. I told her when Claire and I had gotten started, that we had two friends that we switched with, that we had realized we could love each other and still make love to others. I said we both really enjoyed sex but knew it was not the most important thing in a relationship, knew that we could even love other people and not want to leave our marriage.

She agreed and said that she and Julian had first had other people on a vacation to Greece. "We called it our sex-cation," she said with a laugh. I said I liked that, that this was exactly what we were on, although we hadn't called it that. "That's good," I said. "I will use that."

The night ended with Claire and Julian rejoining the group and eventually going back to their spouses. "Have you enjoyed yourself," Claire asked me. I told her I had been with Linda and Cheryl. "I like Linda a lot," she said. "I haven't gotten to know Cheryl very well, but I plan to," she said.

The next day we met everyone on the beach and swam nude and played volleyball. Rich and Paul were quite athletic and made the rest of us feel inadequate and clumsy. After lunch Claire and Julian took a walk down the beach.

"She really seems to like my husband," Linda said with a grin. "He is pretty hot in the sack," she said, " and he eats pussy like a gourmet." I laughed and said then my wife would love him.

"She adores a man who likes fine feminine cuisine," I said with a laugh. "Eat her well and she will follow you anywhere," I said. When it started getting dark we went back to our rooms and I asked Claire how she liked Julian.

"He loves oral and you know how I admire a man who knows his way around a mons pubis," she said with a laugh.

The next morning she and Cheryl took a long walk down the beach, trying to get to know each other. They were gone for quite some time and when they returned my wife had a wide grin on her face. "She likes giving oral as much as I love getting it," my wife said with a chuckle.

That night all of us went to a rock concert and to a dance after it. I danced with my wife a few times and with Linda and Cheryl. I thanked Cheryl for showing my wife a good time. "Claire really enjoyed your walk this morning," I told her. She laughed and said not half as much as she did.

"Claire tastes marvelous," she said.

"You have that right," I said. "She gives oral really well, but I didn't know about her propensity for eating pussy," I added. "I think you have opened up a whole new door for her."

The last day we went for a boat ride to an up island close by, went nude swimming, then at home we decided to celebrate with an all out gang bang. The orgy was to be at Cheryl and Rich's, but it quickly moved to our place because we had the biggest living room. We were all nude and danced for a while, then Paul broke the ice by directing us all to the floor and we daisy chained a group cunnilingus that involved us all tangled in a flesh tangle that had the women laid out on their backs with a man feeding on her pussy and someone doing her boobs with their tongue or fingers. Some of the men eating a pussy were also massaging a woman's breasts.

We were in two close lines on the floor so a guy could eat a pussy and fondle someone else's tits. After that we constructed a daisy chain where each woman would be on her knees with a man--not her husband--fucking her from behind. After ten minutes a timer would ring and we would change until we were with our own wife.

It may have been the most fun I have had fucking since I busted my cherry with a girl named Charlotte in my cousin's garage in the back of a car. When I got to Claire she had come so many times she said she had lost count.

When we got to the airport on out last day, we all met in the lounge and kissed and hugged like we had known each other for years. We were sure we would connect again with all the couples, especially Linda and Julian. My wife spent a lot of time saying goodbye to him, holding him for long over five minutes, kissing him with long and tender kisses that had us all watching them and then applauding when they finished.

It was seven days of almost continual fucking and sucking people we hadn't known before the sex-cation to Cozumel in June of 2006. At home we sat and talked about the trip and all the great people we met on the coast off Mexico.

We have exchanged letters with all the couples, and Claire and Julian have arranged to meet in San Diego in the summer. He works in a job that has him traveling regularly and will meet her there to spend some time together. His wife will join me during the time her husband is with Claire, and we plan to attend a concert together when she is with me. You can't only have nothing but sex all the time. At least not without resting up and getting off the bed for a short period.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,077 Followers