Cozy Cafe Daydreams

Story Info
A look from across the cafe leads to much more.
1.1k words
4.27
4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've sat in this cafe countless times, sipping a cappuccino and reading or writing poetry in your notepad. It's a place of comfort for you. You love the way you melt into the big comfy chairs, how the fabric feels cool on your skin below your short skirt. Today feels different though. The chair is just as comfy, but you can't help but feel like you're being watched, sized up—like prey in the eyes of a predator.

You take one last sip of your drink as you start to get up, and your eyes lock with a man across the coffee shop. His dark eyes seem to peer into your soul, looking through you and reducing you to ash in a blink. His big, soft lips quirk in a sardonic smile, and you can tell he's undressing you. Slowly unzipping your skirt and mentally noting how soaked your pussy is for him. His big hands would destroy you and caress you. Your knees buckle and you sit back down quickly.

He stares at you, or through you, for what feels like forever. You want to get up and go but he keeps you frozen in place, tingling in anticipation. You watch as he pulls out a card, scribbles quickly on it, then stands. He makes his way over to you and extends a hand. You take it and stand without thinking. He slips the card into the pocket on your bag as he leads you out of the shop.

A million thoughts race through your head as you grip his hand tightly: You've never met him! You haven't even heard him speak. But you know inside you that you'd give him everything, no matter what he asked.

You walk a few blocks and then turn. He leads you down a deserted alley and everything inside you screams. Your brain screams for you to run away as fast as you can, while your pussy screams to be taken by this complete stranger. He pushes you up against the brick wall and your heart races. He did it so casually, yet with complete control. You feel the strength and tenderness in him, and your body melts into him. He kisses you, firm yet still soft, and you can't help but kiss back. He grabs both of your wrists and pins them above your head with one hand as the other explores your body, cupping your breasts and teasing your aching pussy, wet with expectation. Your body squirms eagerly and he stills you by pinning you tighter between his body and the wall.

He releases one of your hands and you reach down, feel his cock growing against you, and trace the swollen head. You feel the pressure of his hand on your shoulder and drop to your knees, achingly aware of your body's instinctive response to his touch. The gravel crunches under your knees as you deftly pull out his swelling cock. It fills your hand, throbbing, and you lick the head. You wrap your hand around his thick shaft while you explore his cock with your tongue, savoring every inch. You slide your hand over his wet cock and he shivers. You smile up at him as you slide up and down the length of his cock, expertly licking and sucking the tip. You open your mouth and swallow him, taking him down until you feel yourself start to gag. As you go to pull back up for air, you suddenly feel his hands tight in your hair.

"No. Keep me here. My cock is more important than your breath." His voice booms in your ear and your pussy clenches, ready for him. You feel the tears welling in your eyes, and spots start to dance across your vision, but give in to the excitement of his control. Finally, he pulls back and you gasp for air, grateful for this gift from him. Your saliva makes a thick string from the tip of his cock to your mouth. You quickly grab it up and jerk his cock with it, feeling him twitch in your skilled hand.

"Up, slut." Your body immediately responds to his command, and you feel his strong hands turning you around, ripping your panties from your body in one quick movement. He lifts up your skirt, kicks apart your legs, and enters you suddenly, spreading you. His thick cockhead parts your lips, and you feel so full as he slowly thrusts his hard cock deeper inside you. A moan you did not intend escapes you as he pushes all the way in, his body pressed tight against yours, your pussy squeezed tight around his length.

You brace against the wall and take every inch, feeling fuller than you've ever felt. He pulls your hair and your back arches against him. He speeds up his thrusts as he wraps a hand around your throat. His grunts are guttural and intense, like an animal. You moan against his thrusts as he rakes his fingernails down your back, leaving stinging trails in their wake. Your body is his now, and he wants you to remember that tomorrow. His mouth finds your neck and his teeth graze your skin, every bit the predator taking his prize. He slaps your ass hard, and your body tightens with pain-induced pleasure. You feel the handprints, hot and tingling, and know you'll be bruised tomorrow. He leans in close and whispers "cum for me," as you feel another sharp slap on your ass. Your body responds as though it, too, knows he's in charge and you cum on his hard cock, a wave of pleasure coursing through you. "Good girl," he whispers, but he doesn't slow down. Weak from your orgasm, you brace yourself harder against the wall, collapsing under the weight of the pleasure of his thrusts.

You feel his body begin to tense and his hands tighten on your ass and hips. He pulls you tight against him and you feel the first spurt enter you. Quickly your brain considers the lack of condom, but just as quickly the thought is gone as you revel in how his cum fills your tight pussy completely. You wince as he quickly pulls out, sore and sensitive and satisfied. Your mixed cum drips down your leg onto the pavement.

He wipes his cock off on your skirt, flashes you a grin that never touches his eyes, and walks away. You stand there in disbelief, blouse open, skirt around your hips in broad daylight. You quickly pull yourself together and straighten up, collecting your ripped panties from the ground. As you walk back to the coffee shop, you remember the card in your purse. You pull it out and read what it says:

Master

xxx-xxx-xxxx