All Comments on 'Craigslist Pt. 01: The Naked Camper'

by Ken Nitsua

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithabout 4 years ago
NICE

Enjoyed your story, would love to try that.

Riki1942Riki1942about 4 years ago
Outdoors

I don't know what it is, but doing it outdoors is kind of exciting. I don't want to get caught in a situation that could result in problems, but maybe there is something about the danger, for want of a better word, of getting caught that is exciting.

I have a huge latex fetish and several of my buddies have also been turned on by rubber. I have property that borders state forest. there are no roads or trails on it and virtually no chance of getting caught having sex there. One of my buddies and I wore our head to toe latex catsuits under our clothes, took a tarp and went back in the wood, We put the tarp on the ground, stripped down to our catsuits and sucked and fucked until it got dark. I knew we wouldn't get caught, but just the idea that someone might see two kinky rubber covered faggots fucking was kind of risky and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Want Ads

Craig's personals were always a good source for clandestine sex hookups, once you'd weed out the fraudsters who purposely misrepresented their penis specs by posting pics of other men's penises (always larger & thicker than their puny dicks).

BrokenQuillBrokenQuillabout 4 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed reading your story. Its a shame CL closed down their personal ads, I had a couple of meetings from there.

outdoorsbi60outdoorsbi60about 3 years ago

I really enjoyed your outdoors adventure into the woods with a stranger. I was involved with a guy , thats happens to have had land and a camper. HOT STORY

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKen Nitsua@Ken Nitsua
Thanks for your continued support and feedback after all of this time. I’m still trying to write and hope to add more stories in the coming months. The Steelman Tales, a full-length novel, is now available as a Kindle book from Amazon. It incorporates five stories that were f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES