Crammer Pt. 02

Story Info
Danny learns that Mum has had enough.
2k words
3.27
3.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Danny."

What does she want now, I thought to myself. I can't even have a decent wank in my bedroom. I had been thinking about my tragically killed girlfriend and the time she had shown me the book that she had found in her uncle's bedroom. It was an eyeopener to say the least, and it had a strange title, 'The Pearl'. She'd already read it and offered it to me. It was her way of tackling the recent reproachful attitude that had been growing between us in the recent months. It did the trick, and we played every game, (as well as we could), as written in that educational tome.

"Danny."

What the hell! Doesn't she know I'm busy.

"DANNY, come down here at once!"

"OK, OK, I'm coming."

Unfortunately, I wasn't. She'd put me right off my stroke, leaving me with a semi. I pulled my pants up and trudged downstairs in a thoroughly bad mood. She was in the kitchen, reading a letter, it looked official. Truculently, I pulled out a chair and was just about to plant myself at the table.

"Remain standing, young man!"

O'h no, I thought. They must have posted the exam results early, and I knew that I hadn't done at all well. I just didn't have the will to study, it was all a waste of time anyway.

"When you returned from college last Friday, I asked you how you had done in your math's 'A' level, you said ok Mum. Today, as you can see, I received this letter. Your math's paper was a complete failure. Any answers."

I didn't have any.

"I didn't want to disappoint you, Mum."

"Really, how can lying to me be anything but disappointing. Your father and I didn't teach you this."

Here we go again, my father would be turning in his grave.

"What's the matter, cat's got your tongue. You just spend all of your time moping about the house. You've lost all the friends you had, yes Chrissie was a tragedy, but life must go on. Ok, you can sit down now, we'll have some tea, I've got some ham salad."

I finally wanked myself to sleep that night, and woke up to my usual hard-on. a few strokes sitting on the toilet took care of that, and then nature took its course. After showering and dressing, I descended into the kitchen, and as usual there was tea and a typical English breakfast awaiting my attention. Mum was reading the morning paper, and everything was completely normal, until...

"We're going out today, Danny. I going to pack a bag and after you've finished that meal, we'll leave."

Before I could ask her for more details, she'd left for upstairs. Hurriedly, I finished off breakfast, (I was so hungry), and then climbed the stairs to find Mum squeezing clothes into my camping rucksack.

"Where are we going, Mum?"

"No time for that, come Danny, we've just got time to catch the bus."

It was two hours later, and I had been bustled onto a bus, then a coach, and then a final bus, but we weren't finished yet. I estimated that we walked at least a mile to a secluded house, that stood away from the road. A maid answered the door, and we were shown into a large office.

"Come in, come in Florrie, such a long time."

"It is indeed, Millie."

I moved forward to make her acquaintance.

"Good morning, Millie."

"It's Miss Prymm to you, and you can stand where you are."

For some reason, she wasn't happy with me. I had been wondering why I had been hurried to this place, and now I thought I knew. A packed rucksack! Now it was a matter of how long I was to be here and for what reason. I decided to affect a cowed attitude. The sooner I was out of here the better.

"So, would you go into detail what's been troubling you, Florrie?"

"I'm at the end of my tether, he's been very trying. Ever since my accident and the shoulder dislocation, I've not been able to control him. It wouldn't matter if his dad was still alive, he took care of the discipline. Lately, he's been moping around the house, not doing his college work, and not helping with the house cleaning. I can't punish him, my shoulder has very restricted movement, as I just said. John took care of discipline when Danny became a teenager anyway, and he was pretty severe, I couldn't possibly spank him effectively. Danny here needs taking in hand, he will have to resit his 'A' level in math's, and I had thought of a private tutor. Just as an alternative, I had a look at revision classes on this world wide web thing at the local library and I recognised your name. Hence my telephone call."

"I always help an old school fellow in need, Florrie, and I'm willing to take young Danny here on. Though I must warn you, I'm very strict and I need your consent to discipline him, and his consent as well seeing that he is 18. Ok, he's not yet 21, but it would be better for him if he willingly submits to my authority."

So, this was it, a crammer. An institution for hammering home some formal learning that a normal school couldn't achieve. Millie looked at me and I took the hint.

"Miss Prymm, how long will I have to stay here."

"We'll have you well rounded at 'A' level in a month. Do you agree to my terms?

"From what you said, you are very strict. Does that include corporal punishment?"

"It does, are you afraid of corporal punishment?"

"No, but I'm still not sure that I want to go through with this."

"I can read people, Daniel. You're not a mard arse."

"Danny, son, you've been pretty mean to me of late. You know that you deserve to be punished for that. What would dad think."

The dad card again! I was already feeling guilty and now she plays the dad card. I knew that if I tried to back away from this situation, I'd never be comfortable with myself. Millie was right, I'm not a mard arse. I did deserve punishment just for my attitude to Mum. Then, did I really want to be a failure. All this rolled around my thoughts and I now knew what I must do. Millie produced a form for me to sign, and I did the right thing for my peace of mind. Mum added her signature for good measure.

"Would you stay for tea, Florrie, we have a few things to discuss," and turning to me, Miss Prymm said, "you were impertinent to me at first, a few minutes ago, a lesser offence than the disrespect shown to your mother though, but it still requires correction, come over here."

This is the first instalment, I thought. Sure enough, she plucked an implement from a drawer in the sideboard, she had moved to an upholstered stool that had been just beside a cuckoo clock. She had moved it to the middle of the room and beckoned me to stand in front of her.

"This is my general-purpose spanker, you will see that it is made of one piece of extruded rubber, and it packs a real sting. This is used for the 'my minimum type' of punishment, and the minimum amount of strokes is 12. Have a good look at its thickness and how its 6 by 4 business end will sting your bottom. Now I know that your father used the cane, you're used to the cane, will this hurt more than the cane. Tell me your thoughts," she goaded.

Was she trying to cower me. Yes, I'd had the cane lots of times from Dad. But I appreciated that different implements had different results, and even with this paddle that she had could pack a significant amount of punishment even in a mere 12 strokes.

"I'm sure that in your hand it's going to hurt, Miss Prymm," I answered with as much diplomacy I could muster.

"Good answer, young man. Trousers and underwear off, bend over."

I hesitated for a moment, to disrobe in front of this woman, I mean completely reveal my privates standing directly in front of her.

"Do as you told, you agreed to accept my punishments, O'h, and by the way, that hesitation just cost you an extra six strokes."

What was I worried about; she'd probably seen lots of boy's dicks over the years. I removed the clothing and folded it, then placed it on a nearby sidetable. There was nothing more to do except bend over and take my medicine.

As I turned back to face her, I was impressed by her presence. She already had a serious aspect but now, just before I was to offer my bottom for chastisement, she looked sterner than ever, and I even felt my cock twitch in anticipation of my beating. I bent over as instructed, but my position was not quite right, and she pushed my shoulders further over, so that I was on tip-toes. That wasn't quite right either, she wanted me to place each foot outside the stool legs, and now my toes were only just touching the floor and my calves were painfully stretched. I was aware that my privates were more exposed than ever as I felt a slight breeze caress my arsehole. I just managed to grip the front legs of the stool at floor level, easing the stretching of my legs to a slight extent, and then she placed the spanker against the middle of both cheeks, it felt cool, but not for long.

I knew that the solid and weighted spanker would sting like the very devil. It was lifted clear of my cheeks and then, I became aware of a very loud splat for the briefest of moments. The sting was even more severe than I thought possible and before I fully registered the first blow, she rang that dreadful rubber article on the base of my cheeks overlapping the area of the spanks. They rained down on my cheeks so fast that I couldn't get any respite, it was just a solid barrage of agonising and burning blows to my bottom. All eighteen strokes delivered at blistering speed and severity. It was all over in less than a minute, and my first thought was to grab my burning mounds in an attempt to alleviate some of the agony. I discovered that I was crying and despite being stretched over the stool, I was aware that my arse was writhing in the aftermath of the torment I was feeling. I craved to arise and rub away, but I felt that if I did that, it would be back over the stool for some punishment. Eventually, she told me that I could arise and stand next to the cuckoo clock with my hands on my head. She rang a remote bell, presumably with a bell bush, I hadn't noticed any wires, perhaps it was a wirefree-press. At least I could feel a cold breeze on my cheeks, Miss Prymm had made sure that my shirt remained tucked above my waist.

"A'h Betty, place the tea on the table by us will you, and take that young man upstairs. Shower him, make him presentable in his dormitory, and issue his uniform. I want him back down here in about 40 minutes. His mother and I have a few things to discuss in private."

Betty took me by my shoulder and I made to lower my arms, but she pushed them back so that my hands remained behind my head. For a brief moment I was allowed to open the door, and then it was both hands about my head as I walked before her, up some stairs, and then into a very large room. All the while, I was conscious of her getting a good look at my crimson bottom as it writhed with each stride. I winced as I climbed each stair and with her current point of view as I imagined it would be, I started to become erect. By the time I had reached the top of the stairs, my cock was well on the way north, and when she called a halt in the large room and ordered me to face her, I had a full boner, she looked amused.