Cramped Spaces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ambreen's husband had cuckolded himself without knowing, while she had found a second lover. Not that she disliked her husband or had any issues in bed or otherwise. All the same having a little variety on the side did not hurt, notably as Jalal spent eight to ten days a month visiting international clients. There was no reason to be lonely at such times.

What made it so much more rewarding for Jalal was that sex with Ambreen, following any coital experience for her with another lover, was always most amazing. Taking advice from both Jorge and Ashok, Ambreen expanded her wardrobe to include lots of fancy and revealing skirts, dresses and sarees which always helped improved her mood and that of her husband. On most returns home he would find her welcoming and in near states of undress, ready to jump his bones. He would visualize her greetings with expectation on his flights and taxi rides back home.

Jorge gave her the pictures a few days later. Jalal was blown away by the sensuality and large framed sizes of the best photographs, all with Ambreen nearly naked, graced the walls of their bedroom while they stayed at the apartment.

For the remainder of their three-year stay at the location, following on from her evening of sexual awakening, Ambreen attracted enough variety not only with Taimur and Jorge, but a couple of others who came to worship at her temple without the knowledge of her husband.

To Jalal, however, with Ambreen's ability and desire to fuck his brains out with regularity following his frequent market visits, she remains a one-owner-ridden-only filly!