Cramped Spaces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look mucho chic today, madame," Jorge ventured, getting a smile from her, as she took his hand and led him inside, "you need to wear skirts more often and allow us to see those wonderful legs!"

"You could be on the cover of a magazine Ambreen," Ashok piped up, as she took him by her other hand, "I am sure you would look smashing in a Bollywood saree."

"It's a good thing I always carry my camera about," Jorge responded, "I am sure I can interest you in some very pretty pictures."

Ambreen giggled and asked him where to set up. Over the next ten minutes, he posed her all over the living room and outside the main door, standing, sitting, and even twirling with her dress riding up. Taimur felt a twinge of jealousy at seeing her get so friendly with Jorge, particularly as he was sure that some of the pictures showed a lot more of her body, including her legs, bosom and even panties. Jalal stayed inside with Taimur and Ashok as Jorge convinced Ambreen to get photographed by the pool.

"We need to see more of those magnificent legs," Jorge suggested, as he had her bend her knees and squat near the pool. Taking a risk, he put his hands on the elastic holding up her skirt and pulled it down and off, leaving her with only the blouse and panty. Surprisingly, caught up in the moment and with her internal temperature raised in the encounter so far with Taimur, Ambreen did not protest but let Jorge pose her in a very suggestive manner. The poses got increasingly bold as he had her stand, sit, lie and squat in ways that showed as much of her body as she allowed. A particularly risqué pose had her lying back on a lounge chair, her blouse pulled up to reveal the lower part of her bosom, both legs spread wide and with heels placed on opposite ends of the chair, and her slight panty fully in view. Jorge had taken great pains in setting her up for the shot, his hands placing her legs in the right places and pushing on her thighs to expose as much of her pelvis as possible.

Ambreen was getting into the mood and Jorge appreciated that she was being a real sport as he touched various parts of her near naked body, twisting her this way and that. She did not mind her kissing her feet, legs and thighs in the process. As he posed her, his body got very close to hers and she could sense the heat from his loins and feel the hardness of his erection. While she did not remove her blouse as he suggested and hoped for the next set of pictures, she did sexily pull it up, so that her body from just under her bosom to her feet was bare except for the slight panty in the way. That was as far as she was going, and Jorge shot off a whole reel posing her every which way to get the sexiest results.

The session ended with Jorge promising to get the pictures developed in the next day or so. He had access to the company photo lab in his role as media manager and these pictures would not go out in any mall store to get ogled. He had suggested taking a few more shots in the bedroom upstairs, wishing that she would be in boudoir wear. He pulled out a new roll of film from his camera pouch, but Ambreen nixed that idea to his regret. His reward, however, was a hug from her, that brought a smile to his face.

An even bigger smile resulted when she winked, walked about 10 meters away, and tossed off her blouse, while keeping her back to him, remaining only in her panty. She turned around with both hands covering her boobs. Before he could come over to her, or set up to take more photos, she indicated with a shake of her neck and a blown kiss that he needed to go inside. Taking a dare, Jorge stood her ground and without words indicated he would do so if she let him see one or both of her breasts. Ambreen figured he had already seen and pawed most of her. For a split second she removed her left hand to reveal one breast, then gave a shake to her head and revealed the other, resting both hands on her waist for an extended moment. Jorge put his forefinger and thumb together to indicate that the sight was excellent, and signaled whether he could feel the bounty. Ambreen smiled and grabbed her blouse, while shaking her head to indicate a definite no-no. Jorge bowed and walked back into the apartment as she held back a bit to fix her clothes and make-up. He joined the guys, while whispering a silent "thank you" to her as she headed into the kitchen to get dessert and coffee.

X

"Oh Taimur, could I have your attention in the kitchen again please," Ambreen asked, "I need more than two hands!"

Having already experienced much more than expected in the past hours, foreseeing his fantasy coming to fruition on one hand but double minded since the arrival of the new guests, Taimur jumped at the opportunity. She directed him to get the coffee going. She was now even more charged up given the attention from Jorge.

"I hope you did not mind me getting overly friendly with Jorge," see said, coming up behind him and rubbing her hand over his crotch, "he only took some very sexy photos of me, but you and I already have slept together in your bed last week, you have seen me naked today, and we also had partial sex in the car!"

She had now surprised him with the reason for his discharge in the shalwar. He turned around and grabbed her about the waist. Ambreen brought her mouth up to his and kissed him hard. Taimur dropped his hands below her skirt and onto her pantyline. His tongue and hers twisted for a while. He began to kiss her cheeks, neck, shoulders and work his mouth down to her bosom as she rubbed his chest and crotch.

Suddenly she swung free and grabbing a tray of sweets popped into the living room, indicating that he should focus on the coffee or tea. He could see through the partially opened door that she was flirting openly with Jorge, popping a gulab jamun into his mouth, but also being cute with Ashok by tousling his hair when he complimented the dessert. Ambreen returned just as Taimur completed brewing an appropriate amount of coffee while also getting some tea ready for one of the guests.

Taimur expected her to come and cuddle him. That not happening, he turned and noticed her sitting on a chair across the kitchen, threadbare, the panties in her hands, her legs splayed wide, with breasts and cunt on display.

"Looking for somebody," she quipped, "see anything you like?"

"Are you sure you want to do this Ambreen?" Taimur stuttered, unsure about what to do next, wanting to skewer her, but having a qualm of conscience, "this is not something expected from me or you."

"You have been wanting to do this since the first day you met me after I moved here following my wedding," she replied, more than aware of his crush on her for the past months, "and I feel I need to thank you for being a dear friend to Jalal and me, don't you think this is an appropriate way to do so, or would you have me offer the bounty to Jorge?"

She motioned for Taimur to come over. His brains flummoxed by her reasoning he approached. Ambreen undid his belt and zipper, dropping his pants to the ground. Needing no further direction, Taimur positioned his cock at her entrance and pushed in. She put her legs around his waist as he raised her off the chair and backed her against a wall. Her mouth joined his for a deep kiss.

She brought his attention to a door next to the kitchen. It led into a maid's room with a bed. Ambreen had not yet hired a maid, so the place was clean and empty. Carrying her while impaled, Taimur placed her on the bed, without disconnecting. Worried that they may be discovered, he kept up a fast rhythm, willing himself to come a lot quicker than needed. Just before he released his load, Ambreen pushed him off, grabbed onto his cock and took it into her mouth. Taimur came mightily but she managed to keep his cum from going all over the place.

"Why were you in such a hurry," she complained, "I need satisfaction too!"

She gestured at her quivering pussy, grabbing his head and bringing his mouth onto it. Taimur hesitated a moment before figuring out what was needed, licking and sucking on her. It took few minutes for her to achieve a notable orgasm and relax. Her hands ruffled his hair.

"You can be a real darling when you want," she whispered into his ear, "but are otherwise clueless!"

XI

Five minutes later, cleaned up and dressed, both were serving coffee as if nothing had transpired. Ambreen had vanished upstairs for a few minutes and Taimur noted she had redone her makeup.

"Would anyone like seconds on coffee or tea, I am sure we would all like a slice of the wonderful cake that our guests were nice enough to bring," Ambreen offered, "I am sure Taimur and I can comply."

Both the new guests figured this would be a capital idea, and the two went into the kitchen again. The second time around, Taimur took Ambreen's blouse and skirt off, completely baring her in the process. She put a condom, that she obviously brought from upstairs, in his hand and he covered his cock in a jiffy. He then simply bent her over the chair and slowly fucked her from behind. As the guys had been busy watching an international soccer game, the lovers were unlikely to be disturbed. Turning her around he sucked her tits, bit her neck, kissed her cheeks, and this time came in the condom while his dick was still embedded in her pussy. Ambreen squealed with pleasure, and he let go, afraid that their voices would carry to the next room. He tossed the filled condom into a bin and wiped his pubic area with kitchen tissues that he found behind a bunch of containers for spices and herbs.

Emboldened by the lack of disturbance from the guys outside, Ambreen pushed him onto the chair and sat down on his lap, facing him. They exchanged oral fluids for a while. Feeling naughty she moved off his lap, pulled a silky napkin from a nearby drawer, placed it over his cock, and then sharply came downwards on it. The cock and napkin went all the way into her.

"Remind you of our near fuck this afternoon," Ambreen giggled, "you may still think you were humping my leg through your shalwar and mine, let me tell you darling your cock was part way in me!"

Having already come thrice since being at the electronics store, Taimur needed some time to generate enough cum but did spurt a bit after a notable while. Ambreen grabbed the stem of his cock with the napkin around and pulled out.

"I did have my period a couple of days back but no need to take unneeded risks," she said, tossing the napkin into a laundry basket next to the washing machine and dryer.

Deciding to tidy up and return to company, they discovered that the game was only just beyond the 75-minute mark, and they could have easily had another fuck on the bed!

No one was game for a third round of coffee, gulab jamun or carrot cake, though Taimur was certainly hoping so, even after fucking her thrice in quick succession. Ashok and Jorge said their goodbyes, each getting a hug from Ambreen. Jalal saw them off at the door, while Ambreen held Taimur back in a corner that could not be seen from the doorway. They kissed passionately, her hand fondling his cock and his rubbing her cunt and breasts, until Jalal shut the door. It was time to close the days proceedings between the two new lovers.

"Thanks for your help again, man," Jalal bade him farewell, "you are always welcome to help bring things over or assist Ambreen in the kitchen!"

Jalal was pleasantly surprised when Ambreen reached up and kissed Taimur on one cheek, then the other, and finally on the lips to say goodbye. Thankfully he did not see Taimur copping a feel of Ambreen's rear end or tweaking a breast.

XII

Late that night as Jalal ploughed Ambreen again, they discussed the happenings of the day.

"I really was hoping that they all would leave so I could get to your pants," he confessed to his wife as she sat on top of his cock with her breasts bared, and moved up and down, "you looked particularly good to eat, braless and in the sexy skirt and blouse."

"Ooh you should have said something before I ended up dragging poor Taimur all over the kitchen or called the other two over!" she acted annoyed, "we could have continued from where we left off after the pool and they would be no wiser."

"Taimur was checking you out like a hound dog," Jalal commented, "but I guess you already gave him much more to look at while swimming and outside, not to mention grinding into his crotch on the ride over, and perhaps giving him a look at your tits peeking out from the blouse during dinner!"

"He was a gentleman all the time," Ambreen replied, knowing well that the situation was quite different, "though he did compliment me on my looks and sense of dress, which you know as superb."

"I got the sense that he may be expecting more from your friendly demeanour than you may have been willing to give," Jalal continued, "he is a desi sort of guy but has experienced life in the West!"

"Oh, are you jealous?" she responded with a smirk, "do you think he will whisk me away just because he got to feel me up in the car and pool?" She conveniently did not mention the fondling at the dining table or the fucking in the kitchen area.

"No, I do not think he is the sort to make a play for you," Jalal mused as he kissed her on the mouth after coming inside the condom he was wearing, "he is too much of an orthodox type!"

"So you don't think he would have taken the opportunity to get cozy with me in the kitchen," she baited Jalal, "did you forget he was alone with me for more than an hour when you went out and when the others came to visit, we could have been bare naked and banging our brains out!"

"No, I don't think he would get frisky with you and in our house, after all you told me you slept in his bed with him for two nights without anything happening," Jalal commented after imagining things for a bit, "and I really wouldn't believe you would give in just like that today if you had not let him fuck you then!"

"So you were okay with me sitting on his lap in the car?" she blurted, "He certainly was very stiff underneath all the way back!"

"I really did not realize how precarious your perch was," Jalal confessed, "guess I should have watched my squash swing, then he would have driven while you would probably fuck me in the backseat!"

"Have you enjoyed fucking me today?" she directly asked.

"Yes, and I want to do it again," he responded.

"Well, perhaps its because your friends raised my internal temperature and you are the beneficiary," she chuckled, "perhaps you or I need to send them thank you gifts for turning me on!"

"Send them whatever honey," Jalal stroked her thighs as he prepared for the umpteenth round, "and as frequently as they want if this treatment is what I can expect,"

"You do not seem peeved over my letting Jorge get frisky with me," she wondered, "he really was trying hard to get me to strip down to nothing."

"That's okay, I have seen him do something similar with many of the other ladies on the compound," Jalal was nonchalant, "though I think you allowed him much more leeway than he usually gets."

"I am sure you will like the pictures he has promised to bring over in a few days," she was sure the results would be worthwhile. If they were as good as she imagined, she figured Jorge could get his wish of shooting her with even fewer or no clothes on in future.

Jorge had a small film developing room in his apartment and had processed the pictures of Ambreen in no time at all. She had photogenic quality, and the results were better than expected. Her pictures with the raised blouse and virtually no underthings were exceptionally sexy. He would have to give them to her in person and see if she was game for even more risqué sessions. He was going to keep a few blowups for himself. Too bad she did not let him click off a few more with her full body on display, he was sure the results would be spectacular. The tits he saw would give him wet dreams for some time to come. How can I get into her pants? Jalal seems to be okay with her flirting with others, maybe he would not mind a threesome? Why is she so sweet on Taimur? Can I get her to pose fully nude for me the next time I see her? Jorge dropped off in the late hours, visualising Ambreen lying naked on the dining table, after his brain stopped processing information in a cogent manner.

Taimur stayed awake in bed wondering if he really had made love to a goddess. He was almost convinced that he had simply had a very erotic dream. He absent-mindedly placed his hands in the pocket of his jeans, which were strewn at the end of his bed, and everything was confirmed. Her very thin panty was there, with a small flower and piece of fabric attached. She had placed it there while saying goodbye as Jalal had seen the other guests off. The piece of cloth had a perfect impression of her lipstick covered lips. Yes, it indeed was true! When would another opportunity come? Did Jalal know? What to do next? How would it be like to make love to Ambreen in a bed of feathers and a field of flowers! What if Jalal found out? Is she also fucking Jorge? It took a while, but sleep did eventually come, with dreams of Ambreen cavorting naked on a sandy beach somewhere.

Jalal was up chuckling at what he thought would be Taimur's frustrations and near misses concerning his wife. He had seen desire in his friend's eyes and knew that Ambreen did tend to affect single men. Half the bachelors in the office had a crush on her. His friend had got a real bonus from feeling Ambreen up in the car and the pool. She seemed to be cock teasing him by grabbing his hand at dinner and certainly would have given him cause to cum with the longer and more than needed goodbye kisses. Oh yeah, his friend got more than he deserved as payment for helping bring the stuff over from the mall. He figured Taimur was getting relief by whacking off at home after dinner. Jalal was sure that Taimur would be a more than common fixture in their house from then onwards. He wondered how welcoming Ambreen would be as he drifted off. She would probably look fabulously tasty in a Bollywood saree he surmised. Was she getting me excited flirting with Taimur and Jorge? Would Ambreen have an affair with Taimur? Would Taimur make a play for her? Was Taimur her type? Would she do Jorge if not Taimur? Nah, not his loving wife!

As she drifted off to sleep, having been fucked or fondled thoroughly, multiple times, and by different partners, in the past few hours, Ambreen wondered about the events of the day. She had gone straight from proper Pakistani young wife to potential slut about town within a matter of hours. The proximity to Taimur in the car had left her hormones raging. Things, such as Taimur's injury, the sale in the store, the cramped spaces in the car, and Jalal's promotion, just lined up in her favour and that of her new lover. The strange desire for something different had led her to take the course of action she had. Sending Jalal on an errand to the grocery and calling up Jorge and Ashok had just been actions to facilitate getting closer to Taimur during the evening. In both cases, she had seduced him or perhaps fallen under his spell. Taimur had been a good friend, why not give herself to him, she rationalized. He had turned out as not a bad lover. She felt a little guilty for having cheated, given how much her husband trusted her, but figured that the episode with Taimur had already elevated the sex play within her marriage to Jalal. Would she fuck Taimur again? She had liked the attention he gave, his cock felt good, and the risk of being caught made the love making even more enjoyable. Was this acceptable behaviour? Was she putting her marriage in danger? Wasn't Jalal good in bed? Wasn't Jorge dishy and charming? Did she show him too much of her body? Should she have posed nude, Jalal would have liked the pictures particularly if she was threadbare in them? Am I a slut? Ambreen mused till her eyelids finally shut, visualising a threesome with both Taimur and Jorge.