Cramped Spaces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you swim?" he asked, "there is a quick drop in the middle leading to the deep end so be careful."

"Why you won't be here to rescue poor me if something goes wrong!" she quipped.

As she walked about the shirt bubbled up and rose so that he could see she had the slightest of panties underneath. It seemed she had kept her lingerie on.

"I did take some lessons in my school days at Kinnaird," Ambreen told him, "but am not sure I have the ability to be here by myself."

"Would you like me to help you out?" Taimur offered and was delighted as she let him take her hand and head towards the deeper end.

"Keep your head above water, remember to breathe and try not to beat about," he told her, "your body is actually lighter than water!"

As the water deepened, she closed the distance and held on to Taimur while being led about. For the next few minutes, she increased in confidence as her body did not sink and even managed to paddle about a bit without being held. Then she felt as if she was being pulled down. The reason was that the shirt she had picked had soaked up lots of water, changing her centre of gravity. Taimur quickly figured out the issue and holding her on to a side bar lifted the shirt off her body and tossed it over the side.

She was now only in her bra and panties, which being pastel coloured had almost gone transparent. While initially startled at Taimur's boldness in baring her, Ambreen was surprised at how much her buoyancy improved and completely overlooked that she was giving him a real eyeful. A bird in hand being worth so many in the bush, Taimur began to coach her on various steps relating to holding her breath, treading water, and a few strokes that helped her move forward. In no time at all she seemed somewhat adequate at being in the water. She did not seem to mind as his hands touched her waist, legs, breasts and anywhere else as he gave her directions.

Going across very nicely, however, she lost her flow and began to flap about. Taimur's hand darted out to her, falling right between her legs and under her pubic area, his fingers touching her pussy through the thin fabric. Slowly she regained control as he propelled her forward, keeping a grip on her midsection, as she made the effort to keep her mouth out of the water while using her arms for guidance. She was too absorbed with the task at hand to worry about modesty or the awkward placement of his hand, and anyway no one was around to create any sort of situation. As they reached the shallow area, he quickly removed his hand and led her to the side bar.

"I am sure you would love to see me out of these garments too, and maybe I would if they helped with my swimming," she kidded, but that what exactly what was on his mind. She wondered how he would react if she took her top off as she had seen Western girls do so on her trip to the Maldives for her honeymoon.

Taimur was amazed at how lovely Ambreen was. Not only did she not have an ounce of fat on her, but she was also well proportioned for a Pakistani girl. Her heaving breasts were just the right size, her tresses were very long and trailed behind but her kept orderly by a clip, the legs were spectacular, and her waist would suit a fashion model. Add to that her very cute face and friendly demeanour. Yes, Taimur thought, Jalal had gone to heaven!

"Don't I get a reward for coaching you," he joshed, "particularly since you were in danger of drowning if I was not here!"

"Truly a knight in shining armour!" Ambreen swam around behind him, put her arms around his front and rubbed his chest, tickled his ribs, and finally bobbed up and kissed him on the cheek, "is this reward enough?"

Taimur was ready to shoot off again but was able to control things as Ambreen headed to the stairs.

VII

"Its getting a little cold in here," Ambreen ventured, while still waiting for Jalal to return from his call. Obviously, the call was important enough to warrant spending time away from her on one hand and letting her nearly bare form be in proximity to another male friend on the other!

Coming out, she stretched out on the lounge chair to catch the remaining rays of the sun. Realizing that the wispy lingerie on her was cold and she could get the sniffles she got up to head home. Thinking smartly, Taimur picked up the large beach towel he had brought and held it up while looking away. Ambreen caught on immediately, getting behind it and removing her bra and panties. A moment later she was nicely rolled up in the large towel with everything below her shoulders and above her knees well covered.

"There now you can enjoy the sun without catching a chill," Taimur commented, "and without rushing in on Jalal's phone call."

"So nice of you my hero," Ambreen quipped back, "so what else can you do for pretty ladies who are left alone and without many clothes?"

"Give me a moment and I will let you know," he retorted, running off to his apartment for a few minutes and returning with some stuff.

Putting a little oil on his hand, he began to massage her shoulders, arms and neck. Ambreen could not believe his chutzpah or her acceptance but went with the flow. He took a good ten minutes to iron out the kinks in her upper body and relax her greatly. She figured the treatment was done, when he asked her to pull the towel up about six inches to bare all her legs but still cover the pubic area. He then went to work on her underside giving her more pleasure. Any tiredness in her feet vanished, her thighs felt great and the knots in her calves dissolved. Whereas, while doing the top his hands had occasionally strayed to her bosom, this time around she could swear his fingers had constantly brushed against her cunt and anus.

VIII

Just as he finished this part and was about to interest her in a back and front massage that would reveal even more of her body, Jalal finally stepped out. There was a look of joy on his face. Anyone else may have had hysterics at seeing his wife is a relatively disrobed state and being rubbed down by someone else. He did not seem to care the least but grabbed Ambreen by the waist and planted a kiss on her mouth. Surprised, she let go of the towel and both her breasts were on full view. Taimur was impressed by how firm they looked and how erect the nipples were. Jalal turned around and gave Taimur a big hug as Ambreen fixed her towel and attended to her modesty.

"Richard Mosley has submitted his resignation and is going to join Coca Cola in the next month or so," Jalal explained, "so I have just been promoted to brand and market manager for the pasta and noodle businesses, it was the best of the three options offered to me!"

This time Ambreen jumped up, threw her arms around his neck and gave him a deep kiss. In doing so, she again lost the towel which bunched up around her feet, giving Taimur and thankfully no one else other than Jalal a full view of her pussy, ass and body. Finally breaking off after an extended kiss, Jalal realized she was nude.

"I believe its time to go set up the stuff at home," Jalal suggested, while throwing the towel over Ambreen, picking her up in his arms and carrying her into the house. Taimur followed, grabbing her lingerie and shirt and his own stuff.

"Why don't you have a seat Taimur, "Jalal offered, "while I sort out a couple of things upstairs, there's stuff in the fridge you may like."

Ambreen had run off upstairs on entering the house and Jalal headed there also. Taimur surmised they would take some time in the shower and changing. Rather than sit around, he could help unload the vehicle as he saw the key on the side table. Before long he had emptied out the boot of all the groceries. He realized that some of the items should not have been left out for extended time while they lounged in the pool. He managed to get most things into the fridge or freezer in good time, tossing some items into the garbage bin.

Bringing the electronics and TV in was a different matter. As they lived in a compound with many colleagues about, he was able to find a couple who helped get the stuff inside. As the houses were built to a standard shape, they were able to install the TV and set up the equipment in no time at the right spots while Ambreen and Jalal were occupied.

IX

And occupied they were!

Ambreen walked up the stairs and tossed down the towel to Taimur. Striding into the bedroom, she struck a lascivious pose next to the bed, rubbing her hands over her bare body. She sashayed over to where Jalal was standing and wondering what had gotten into her but enjoying the show all the same. Her eyes had the "don't you want me baby" look and he certainly did.

Jalal stood Ambreen against the dressing table, spread her legs, and skewered her from behind. In the state of arousal that she had been since getting onto Taimur's lap in the car, she was willing and able to accept the intrusion since her pussy was dripping wet. As he pushed in and out, she yelped with abandon, her voice carrying downstairs to Taimur and anyone else in the vicinity.

Jalal was charged by her brazen behaviour. Throwing her onto the bed, he entered her in the missionary way and was surprised as she raked her nails across his back. Ambreen seemed possessed as she was drilled. In her mind, however, the man making love to her was not Jalal, but Taimur. As he pushed down for every stroke she pushed up. She offered her tits to him to suck, squeezed his cock between her fingers, and took his balls into her hands. She tossed her hair about and flipped him over as she came atop. Jalal let out a notable moan as his seed shot out into her.

"Wow, that was wonderful honey," he gasped, wondering where the energy had come from. Their love making had been plenty and adequate but never with the passion he had just experienced. Today she was hitting peaks unconquered, and he was giving her a fuck for the times.

"Hmm!" Ambreen moaned in appreciation of the performance.

"Love you dear," Jalal whispered, as he lay down next to her and caught his breath.

"Love you too, TAIMUR!" she accidentally said but luckily, he did not get the last part of her message.

Two minutes later, she got on all fours, took Jalal's cock in her mouth and started sucking with gusto. Turning her a bit got him access to her cunt and he responded by licking in a forceful way. Ignoring the fact that Taimur was downstairs they continued till both were well spent. As a finale, he had held her down and entered her asshole after greasing up from a bottle of lotion. Normally she would be reticent to this sort of intrusion but today she wanted him to go deeper into her insides. Flooding her backside, he disengaged and jumped into the shower. Ambreen joined him soon after.

On coming downstairs, he was happy to see the TV and other items were all set and operational, while Taimur was enjoying a soft drink and watching a recent movie.

"Thanks for fixing things up," Jalal ventured, "Ambreen and I would be at sixes and nines."

Taimur gave a knowing nod. His erection had faded since hearing the noises from above, but the vision in his mind was of Ambreen in his lap or naked by the pool.

IX

His cock was back up in an instant the moment Ambreen walked down the stairs and joined the two of them. Expecting her to be in some sort of all-covering Pakistani dress, he was pleasantly surprised that she had opted to put on a skirt that showed her legs off and a blouse which left her midriff bare and highlighted her cleavage. A fancy pair of heels gave her height and completed the visage. At least the jeans he now wore hid things from sight, unlike the shalwar kameez he had on during the ride back.

"Jalal got these for me on our honeymoon in the Seychelles," she explained the attire, "I do not get much opportunity to wear such clothes outside the compound or in Pakistan."

Ambreen had wondered about what to wear after Jalal had left. Another shalwar kameez would make perfect sense, but a naughty streak arose in her out of somewhere.

"Why don't I make it worth the while for Taimur, he is quite helpful, charming, and appears to be doting on me, "she mused as she wondered how he might be in bed, "no need to go down in a jute sack, let him admire my assets a bit more!"

"You do look very nice," Taimur responded while totally undressing her in his mind, "the attire suits you."

Ambreen gave him a deep bow and he was surprised to see her braless breasts hanging down as the blouse opened at the top.

"With that compliment you have earned the right to join us for dinner," she said, "I plan to make some aloo gosht and parathas."

Ambreen ran into the adjoining kitchen and soon the sounds of pots and pans started to emanate from there. Jalal and Taimur got involved in a news show that was being broadcast on the big screen.

"We need to get some grocery items, Jalal dear," Ambreen poked her head through the door, "could you run down to the compound minimarket and pick them up."

The minimarket was around the other side of the compound and Jalal preferred walking to driving. He expected to be gone for about thirty minutes. Ambreen had put quite a few things on the list, which was surprising as they had done a full load of shopping just a few hours earlier at the main supermarket.

"Taimur could you kindly give me a hand with some of the cooking while Taimur is out getting the stuff," she asked, getting an instant response.

Ambreen had gone into the kitchen and tossed about thoughts of intimacy with someone other than her husband. She was amazed that she was going through with being a total whore by perhaps seducing Taimur. She worried that he might turn out to be a conservative type who may get offended or worse with any offer she might make.

"Help me knead and roll the dough for the parathas," she directed him to an area next to the stove, while bending over to grab something from a lower shelf.

Her skirt rode up and Taimur was surprised that she was wearing a very thin and lacy panty that barely covered her cunt and anus but left much of the rest on view. He pushed up against the counter and tried to focus on the job he had been given. As he continued to knead the dough and do other things she asked, Ambreen bent over a few more times to give him either a view of her nearly bare ass or of her now unfettered breasts under the blouse she had on. A couple of times she came up right next to him, letting her body touch his, making his job of managing his hard on even more difficult.

"You did a damn fine job of making the dough," she put her hands over his in the mixture, "let me clean them for you."

Ambreen led him over to the sink and scrubbed his hands in warm water till the dough was washed off. Picking up a towel nearby, she wiped them on it, before placing both on her chest to dry out any residual moisture, giving him a good feel of her tits underneath. She then got involved in frying the parathas, getting a bunch ready in a matter of minutes.

"How would you like to give me that back massage you offered at the pool before Jalal returned," Ambreen asked him, "wonder if you have the oil with you."

Taimur got the oil from his things placed in the living room in a flash. Ambreen simply tossed off her blouse and stood topless, facing away from him, while handling the parathas on the stove. Taimur tentatively began to put some oil on her bareback and rub around. She aahed with relief as he hit some tender spot. In no time, she was relaxed and so was he. Taking a gamble, he came up behind her, putting one hand through her arms and onto the handle of the frying pan while the other lifted the hem of her skirt and caressed her legs.

Taimur got both hands on her breasts and was tweaking Ambreen's nipples while oiling her up front and wondering if he could get even more intimate. Sensing his growing interest pressing against her, she held onto the edges of the cooking range, sidestepped to open her legs and make her privates accessible, then bent forward. Taimur quickly lowered his jeans and lined up his cock with her pussy, the heels bringing her privates to the same height as his. His fingers hooked into her panties from both sides after he lifted the skirt over her back. Ambreen sucked her breath in, waiting for him to totally bare and then penetrate her.

The stars, however, did not align for them. Twenty-five minutes after leaving, Jalal returned with the items. Hearing the front door unlock, Taimur had to quickly move away, while fixing his pants. Ambreen gave him a "that's life" look of sympathy while putting the blouse back over her torso and fixing the skirt, her chest and back glistening with fragrant oil.

X

They took three of the four chairs around a rounded coffee table, Ambreen having Jalal to her left and Taimur to her right. She ladled quite a bit of curry onto Taimur's plate and handed over a paratha. As they ate, Taimur felt her right hand cupping his left and pulling it over. A moment later he realized she had placed it on her knee. Slowly she pushed her chair forward, closing the distance to Taimur. His hand was now on her bare thigh and her leg was right up against his. Now he moved a bit closer, and she pulled his hand under her skirt. His hand was now on her crotch. He could feel the soft puffiness of her cunt.

"Thanks so much for everything today, Taimur," Jalal had kept small talk going, "I could not have done half without your help."

"That's quite alright, it was my pleasure," Taimur put a cogent reply together while focusing on the placement of his hand, "you folks are too kind to invite me for dinner."

"If there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask," Jalal was honest about owing his friend, "just name what you want." Taimur had just one thing on his mind but could not ask it from his host. Lucky for him, he did not need any permission given the way things had been going just minutes earlier.

"I am sure we will find a way to thank him properly," Ambreen interjected while taking one of his fingers and inserting it into her pussy, "and this magnificent meal should just be a start."

Taimur was enjoying the feel of her privates but was terrified of Jalal figuring out what was going on. By now she had inserted a second finger into herself. She released his hand and now put hers on his crotch. Slowly she pulled his zipper down and grabbed his cock through the opening. He had taken off the swim trunks as they were wet and was not wearing any briefs underneath.

"Please have some more food," she invited Taimur as her hand managed to pull his cock out of his pants and began to massage it. On one hand the discomfort of his erect cock in his jeans was over, on the other it was now in the open with just the table to cover his nakedness.

Not knowing how to respond, he simply let Jalal put some more stuff on his plate and slowly began to eat it. At some point, as Ambreen continued her ministrations, Jalal and Taimur had their fill. In an instant she took her hand of Taimur's cock and began to put plates together to clear them. She let out an audible hiss as Taimur withdrew his fingers, now sticky with her fluids, from her cunt. Ambreen simply collected the dirty plates and went into the kitchen.

"I am sure you are looking forward to dessert," Jalal made an innocent observation, as Taimur slowly put his cock back into the jeans and zipped up, "I am sure Ambreen has some real sweet delights in mind just for you!"

XI

The ringing of the doorbell diverted their attention. A couple of their colleagues had come on over for coffee. Jalal did not recall inviting anyone, but they said that Ambreen had asked them over earlier in the evening to try her attempt at gulab jamun, a popular Pakistani sweet. Taimur recalled her talking to someone upstairs as Jalal came down after having a fuck.

Ashok shook her hand while Jorge held her close and kissed her on both cheeks. Ambreen had become used to the European and Latin greeting from Jalal's colleagues that came from those countries so was a good sport. Both checked out her nice outfit and appreciated the flushed look, as she had just been on the verge of getting screwed again and was nicely red and pink all over.