Crash

Story Info
And it started with a crash.
776 words
3.88
2.4k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hudsini
hudsini
4 Followers

Danil frowned as he looked down into the bottom of his glass which had been empty for over 2 hours now. For 3 weeks he had been like this. Drinking too much, not cleaning himself enough and certainly not going to work where he knew he would see her every day.

And him.

The cunt that caused this.

In fact it wasn't just him, it was both of them. Some girlfriend she turned out to be. Some friend he turned out to be.

Fuck it. He thought. I should go down there and shoot both of them.

If only he had a gun. He could head down there, shoot them both and spend the rest of his life in prison.

He needed a way out. But no, he had 2 days of leave left and then he had zero choice left.

Back to work he goes, back to the whispered comments and pitiful looks that he endured for almost a week before he found out about them.

Maybe i should just kill myself and....... "Stop thinking like this and fucking man up." he suddenly shouted at the empty room. Standing up he let the glass slip from his grasp bouncing on the cheaply carpeted floor. He needed out of here, he needed fresh air, he needed more than anything to speak to someone. So grabbing a coat against the freezing February air he quickly made his way out of the apartment and down the 7 flights of stairs to the lobby to walk straight into...

You guessed it.

"Hey Dan." said Ash "I, er, just wanted to grab a few things that i left here. If that's ok?"

I looked out the glass doors to the building into the car park directly into the eyes of the backstabbing cunt.

"Just do whatever the fuck you want. Just like you always have." Dan replied

"And leave the key in the flat when you leave."

Moving away he swiftly walked through to the rear exit and out into the back lane.

Turning Right he broke into a slow jog and started towards the park. He'd always loved running so no time like the present to get back into it after almost 2 years of working hard and saving cash to buy their first home together. To spend the rest of their lives together as they'd planned.

Looking up Danil realised he had arrived at the park and slowed down to a walk to catch his breath. It had been a long time since he had been here running so decided to run a nice easy route that covered a few miles but did not have much uphill. He looked around the park, tracing the route he would take. Across the playing fields which were empty other than the occasional dog walker, past the bandstand which hadn't seen a band as long as he could remember, through a small wooded area, Infront of the cafe and seating spot then along the path that runs by the river back to here. Rinse and repeat if his legs and lungs could take it.

He needed to get his head back in the game and this was the first step. One foot in front of the other until he was in the place he needed to be mentally.

So off he went at a slow and steady pace. If he went too fast at this point he would burn out too quickly so small strides were the plan. Every so often he would slow to a walk simply because he was out of shape only to quickly start running again.

As he was running he started thinking about what he should do. Firstly he had £73,000 safely in the bank which was not a lot of money for him as a safety net.

Across the playing fields he ran thinking about how he also had about £17,000 in various shares which was not doing anything worthwhile other than holding its value.

Past the bandstand he had slowed to a walk thinking that he also had a rented flat in a part of town he could no longer afford on a single wage. House hunting was not something he wanted to do right now but at least moving would get him away from the memories.

As he approached the cafe with its cheap plastic tables and chairs outside he again started to run but a little faster than before thinking hard about whether he should also look for a new job when out of the cafe door into his path leaving him with zero time to stop stepped an elderly old lady.

CRASH

hudsini
hudsini
4 Followers