Husband's Fantasy Comes True

Story Info
Wife night out turns out satisfying for husband.
2.6k words
3.19
23.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife's secret fulfilled Husbands secret fantasy

This is a cuckolding / BDSM / Hot wife story. It is a loving wife story. It is a loving husband story.

*****************************************************************

My wife and I have been married for over 10 years, but the last 5 or 6 have been a struggle. Main reason being time and work commitments. I realised this has left our fantasies unfulfilled until this surprise day and this day actually made special thoughts and memories that's going to last for a very long time.

Allow me to give you a short brief of the characters in this story, firstly me - the narrator, "Nash"6 ft average built from India, My Wife- centre of attraction "Shelly" 5'5 ft - curvy figure with good size ass and 34 D size breasts from India, business client - The naughty mind "Claudio" 6'2 Mid Muscular built from Canada, Business client 2 - The opportunist - "Damien" 6'4 good built from Australia.

One of my most hidden erotic fantasies was having Shelly dress sexily and revealingly for another man. Wanting for some lad to seduce her and have his way with her with me watching secretly.

This fantasy was dusted under the carpet as we released, we were very conventional and non-experimental.

Then this one day, I was informed from office that my Business clients Claudio and Damien will visit us for a business proposal.

"Wow this excited my mind as I know Claudio's is a thorough womaniser. In my mind I am counting on Claudio to make things work to fulfil our fantasies.

I finally met Claudio in the afternoon and post our business meet, we sat for coffee. Damien was busy with other commitments so couldn't join us. Knowing Claudio's evening routine, I instigated the topic. Hey Claudio, what's you plan for the evening? He replied "I would love some action since it's been a while now". But that's for late evening shall we catch up for some drinks before that? You could get shelly if you want.

I know that I could be my chance if I can break the ice and fill his minds with thoughts so I asked him do you really want us to join you for drinks as I know u might want time to find someone for the evening. Unless you are trying to try your luck with Shelly? Claudio didn't have a clue and immediately replied defending Ly "Hey no offence she is hot but I don't want to spoil our relationship so I dare not go that path"

His words waited keenly for my reply and so I did "you seem very confident if you seduce Shelly, she's going to accept?" He replied "well if I do, I can guarantee she's going to fall for it"

This was the moment to set the tone, so I replied to him "I don't mind you giving it a shot, but I am still doubtful she's going to be done with it". Claudio replied in a confident voice so you're permitting me to try right? I replied "Yes".

Claudio agreed to this and was very clear with me that if this really through he will not hold back his fantasies. This made me even more excited and my anticipation had no limits. I informed Shelly that evening our plans for drinks at the bar with Claudio. I asked her to get ready and we shall leave by 9.00 pm. I was nervous but excited and this turned even more exciting as I watched Shelly get ready for the evening which could turn out either way.

She had worn a sexy lingerie satin bow tie bra and panty and a Black High Neck Top which is a casual Sleeveless Tank Blouses Lace Vest. She looked extremely hot in this as it did show off her amazing figure.

The evening began with plenty of drinks and shots. It was a good two hours of drinking now and mood was set for even better evening. Claudio invited Shelly for a dance, he glanced as me for a final approval and my nod gave him the full approval.

Shelly and Claudio rocked the dance floor. I pretended to go out for a smoke and watched them from the corner in between of the crowd. Initially Shelly was a bit reluctant with Claudio's touch but things got cosy over time. His hands moved with caution over her bare back and almost touching her ass at times. He kept whispering in her hears and I noticed naughty giggles from Shelly. I could now feel a stir on my cock as see things moving perfectly.

Finally, they returned to their seats and we continued with drinks. I could see we all were on a high by now and it was almost 12 by now. Claudio invited me for a smoke out as he wanted to make sure if I wanted to back out of the plan. I added fuel to the fire and said "I don't think you have the charm to get Shelly with you" He was immediately to reply "Now I am surely going to make it work, feel free to watch but no interference" I agreed.

Now the we all were on a good high and Claudio invited us to join him at his villa for a few shots. I understood his intentions and informed him that I have very early start tomorrow so couldn't make it, at the same time I asked Shelly to join Claudio and he would drop her home. She seemed reluctant at start but upon me and Claudio's persuasion she agreed.

Now I left them alone, but kept a safe distance to watch the action. After a few minutes they too left in Claudio's car. I followed them to Claudio's villa. They entered from the main entrance while I sneaked in from the back door. I knew Claudio's house layout very well as I have been here several times. Claudio's house was huge with plenty of space to hide and watch. I hid in a place where I could get a clear view of them.

Claudio played some smooth jazz music to enhance the mood. He got his best white wine and glasses for him and Shelly. They continued drinking for a little bit longer. My anticipation reached at all time high, my heart beat was fast and my cock still stirring up.

As the evening progressed, Claudio offered a change for Shelly with her dress to be more comfortable. His convincing ways got her to agree and I watched her head for the offered change. I was amazed with the preparedness of Claudio as I saw what he offered her to wear. It was a cross strap solid baby doll above knee open back nighty. Shelly was already high so she never noticed the night dress was actually see through. I had no complains, she looked stunning in this nighty with her lingerie satin bow tie bra and panty clearly showing through. I moved my attention to Claudio who went into his room for a change. I saw him prepare for the evening. He took the blue pill so nothing fails him today. He undressed and got into his shorts and left his upper half bare. He massaged his cock and prepared himself for some hot action. He was almost certain he will get Shelly in his bed tonight. He then opened his suitcase and what is saw next stirred me up even more. He removed a box from his suitcase. In that box, he had the elements of his fantasies which he was expecting to be fulfilled with Shelly. The box contained nipple clams, dildos, butt plug, restrainers, hand cuffs.

Wow I was so excited to see what he was up to however I was still doubtful that she's going to give in to his plan. Anyways let's see how it goes.

The erotic evening continued with Shelly and Claudio continue their drinks and share a few dance move over the Jazz music playing in the background. Claudio has the hall lights dimmed to romantic level. As the bottle of wine almost done and as their bonding got closer, Claudio made his move and planted a light kiss on her cheeks. His hands caressing her through the nighty with very minimum resistance from Shelly.

Claudio's whispered "Shelly I must say your figure is really appetising and can turn on any man instantly". Shelly blushed with his words and let loose her hair tied in a bun. She now turned her back danced slowly lightly brushing against his body. I could the budge already in Claudio's shorts and I am sure now she would have noticed it. As she continued her back faced danced, I could see Claudio's hands move from her belly which he was holding all this while to the bottom of her boobs. He was a patient guy and didn't rush at all. He caressed her bare arms till he reached the shoulder straps and gently started sliding them down until the nighty fell to the floor.

Surprised as I was Shelly continued her dance with attempting to pick the fallen nighty. In fact, they stepped aside leaving the fallen nighty on the floor. She looked amazing in her bra and panty. The satin material gave a light glare as I watched with my pumped-up cock. Claudio began kissing her neck line as he moved his hands on top of her breasts caressing and squeezing softly. The erotic constant movement between them rolled her panties to the mid of buttocks. Her shaved pussy line could be seen ever so slightly. Claudio pulled the ribbons of the bra and let her boobs out. He continued massaging her boobs as she let out light moans. He then slid her panties off cupped her pussy. He carried naked Shelly as she giggled in anticipation.

Claudio whispered "Babe do you want to feel extreme pleasure" She asked how. He laid her on his couch and opened his magic box. "OMG I haven't tried this before, is it going to hurt" he silenced her and parted her legs caressing her inner thighs and licking the area around her pussy. I noticed now she always wanted a bit more than I could imagine.

As she laid back and enjoyed the sensation, Claudio placed the nipple clams on her erect nipples. She moaned in pain but circummed to the feeling. The controller of the clamps was turned on they vibrated giving her a tickling feeling at her nipples. Her boobs lightly shaking with the vibration. This all being new for Shelly the anticipation of what's next was driving her crazy. He asked her to stand. The weight of the clamps slightly pulling forward, he fiddled with her bare nipples that popped of the clamps.

Claudio made her lean of the head of the sofa in a doggy style position. He parted her ass cheeks and exposed this unexplored area. Shelly blushed and whispered "Claudy please don't go there I haven't clean't it yet" He shooed her and said allow me to do the needful. His tongue now explored her anus and he was enjoying this the most. As his tongue entered her anus, she moaned "keep it there Claudy" After a good 20 mins with her anal area, he lubricated the but plug and gently got it in. The end of the butt plug had a gem so he shined in the dim light. It seemed like a diamond in her ass. Now he made her stand with her hands being handcuffed behind her back. He parted her legs again and began eating her pussy. The areas he explored with tongue made a body move in different ways. Her pussy was now soaked in his saliva, he was fingering and eating her out alternatively.

Shelly looked flushed and I could see she now wanted his cock in her pussy. He sat her down and made her remove his shorts with her mouth. Out sprang his 7,5" cock, which he dangled around her face. She anticipated him shoving his cock in her mouth, so she kept trying to get hold of it as he dangled it in front of her face. He left her sitting there and went for another glass of wine. Seeing Shelly in this state made me jerk off several times. He removed the nipple clamps leaving her cuffed and with the butt plug. She looked at him with her puffy nipples and hand still behind "Now what Claudy, are you going to let him in or no" He smiled "I have one more task for your before that" and what's that she said. I want you to sprint and touch the sides of this hall two times, this will really warm you up. Aaahhh what's this is though, makes no sense any ways lets see what's he up to. She too looked confused but agreed. He gave a light spank on her buttocks and she got going. She began her sprint across the hall and as she ran the sight was amazing seeing her boobs flop and butt clap.

Claudio stroking his cock all this while called Shelly to him. He made her sit at his feet and finally feed her with his erect cock. She gladly gobbled his cock and blew her well. He played with her sensitive nipples and squeezed her boobs harder. Finally Shelly sat on his lap and using her cuffed hands guided his cock into her pussy. She rode him extremely well. Claudio as cool as he was now lifted got up lifting her with his cock still in his pussy. He pumped her in this most athletic position. She happily bounced away.

He uncuffed her now and began to lick her soar pussy as she moaned in excitement. Is this the climax I though to my self since its been a good two hours since the session had started. To my surprise they weren't done yet, he carried he out into the lawn and continued fucking her there. He unloaded his cum into her pussy and collapsed next to her. Shelly also drained and had her pussy oozing of cum running out.

They remained in that state for five minutes and Shelly stood up to and went to the washroom to be cleaned. Claudio wasn't done yet, he followed her shortly unplugged the butt plug and shoved his face in her ass. Shelly shouted "let me clean up first, and apart from that your boy has already gone to sleep so he's going to take a while to be up again" he replied but some one else's boy is awake still. She replied what do you mean. Immediately entered Damien with his huge 8'5 cock in his hand. Shelly looked in aww and expressed her thoughts to Damien "hey Dame, I haven't got a chance to clean up yet" he replied please allow me to replace that butt plug. He squeezed it out and replaced it with his cock in her anus. He slept on the floor and had her on top of him with her back facing him. He held her legs wide open to give her anus a better stretch. She moaned as he fucked her from behind. Her dripping turned on Claudio again and he shoved it in her cum filled pussy again. They all came at the same time.

Shelly stood up with cum oozing from her pussy and anus.

So this is how we got our fantasies fulfilled into a new lifestyle. Now I can't wait for the next session. That's a story for another day!