Cravings

Story Info
A stand-alone short story about totally not being gay.
1.3k words
4.26
9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: This is just something short and sweet I pumped out while procrastinating on the final chapter of 'The Search'. Idk. I was in a mood. It is very short, and I love it. Tell me what you think.

Cravings

Tia had dropped all of her belongings by the front door; everything but the prize in her pocket. Typically, she liked to pace herself, but not today. It had been two months since her last caper, and this was indeed a special one as her spoils were used after a hard workout.

It started out like any other Sunday. Bumping into her neighbor, Lynn, on the way downstairs to the gym, they decided to make a morning of it. It was a great time to reconnect and shoot the shit while motivating each other to go that extra mile since their schedules were so mixed and they never seemed to have the time anymore. It was innocent enough, and Tia honestly wasn't planning on doing what she did next. Lynn had left her far too tempted, though. Deciding to cool down on the elliptical, Lynn chose the one just ahead of Tia. Her leggings and tank top fit her toned body like a glove as she pumped her legs, and that's when it happened. Tia had caught a the slightest hint of a waistband. It didn't last long as Lynn seemed to straighten her shirt only seconds later, but the seed had been planted. Tia prided herself on her discipline and ability to resist temptation but, despite her efforts, if she got away with it, she was going to be fucking those panties by the end of the day. Still, Lynn didn't have to make it so easy.

After toweling off, they hit the locker room to shower and change, and Lynn's dirty workout clothes were just...right there. Upon exiting the shower, Lynn slipped on fresh undergarments, her scrubs, threw her hair back into a ponytail, and the two women parted ways with one never realizing she was missing a pair of white bikini-style cotton panties. Now, back in her apartment and seated on her couch, Tia pulled them out of her pocket and clutched it to her chest. She truly did think she was getting better. She hadn't really even thought about doing something like this again lately.

"It's not too late, you sick bitch. You can still stop," she chided herself.

A split second later, they lay across her face, and she took one big breath. Now, it was too late. With her other hand, she reached into her shorts and got to work. Why was she like this? She wasn't even gay. At least, she didn't think she was. Women by themselves didn't seem to do anything for her. She wasn't even especially attached to Lynn. Yes, she was beautiful, but her fantasies never revolved around the two getting together; not consensually anyway. What turned her on was the fact that she knew Lynn would probably bring up the fact that her panties had gone missing yet again. Maybe she'd even consider that someone was stealing them at work or something. But she'd never suspect Tia -- not in a million years -- and Tia would sit there feigning the utmost concern while wearing those 'missing' panties.

"Ahhhhh," she came and, like the aftermath of eating something that was bad for her, the wave of guilt hit her.

Gripping her bounty, her other hand fell to the side as she waited for her pussy to finish twitching. Just like a slice of double chocolate cake, it wasn't worth it. Still, with the help of some post-nut clairvoyance, her head would clear, and she'd toss the panties in the trash instead of in the shoebox in her closet that held the rest of her stash. Why, why, why was she like this? Why couldn't she just go after women normally? It was 2022 after all. She knew why; because the mere thought of it never got her wet. Even in her fantasies, she never thought about doing it with a willing female partner. Instead, she thought about slipping her head in between Lynn's milky thighs while she was passed out drunk after a night of clubbing. Maybe she had a guy over but forgot to use protection. Don't worry, buddy. Tia will clean it all up for you. And she'd lay there helplessly while Tia's tongue whipped and dipped down every crevasse until she got every last drop.

"...I wonder what her ass tastes like." Fuck. Tia was horny again. What poor timing. She was literally holding the panties over the trashcan. At the very top was some homemade Greek yogurt that unfortunately went to waste. If she just dropped the panties, the yogurt would ruin them so, even if she changed her mind, it'd be too late.

"One more sniff. Just one more...maybe a taste, too." She placed the pussy part in her mouth and sucked. "Mmm."

The lid closed on her trashcan and, instead of letting the panties go, she slipped them on. It was decided. These pair would be put through the ringer. Then, she was done for sure. No excuses or exceptions. It would be different next time. This time, though? Fuck, they hugged her pussy so tightly. She could even hear the rubber sewn into the fabric snapping from the effort. Both women may have been petite, but there was no denying their different shapes. Being black, Tia simply had more junk in the trunk while Lynn remained bustier. She'd stolen one of Lynn's bra's in the past, too, but it didn't have the same satisfaction. Still, to this day, it smelled like Lynn, and she kept it in her pillow case purely because of that. In fact, the bedroom was where Tia was off to next.

Diving into her pillow, she inhaled and ground her pussy into the mattress. God, she wanted something inside her right now. She didn't feel like making a whole production of it by getting the lube and her giant dildo with the suction cup in order to fuck herself from behind against the wall, so her fingers would have to do. Her thoughts wondered again. She imagined some jackass breaking in while Lynn's over and forcing her friend to go down on her while he fucked Tia at the same time. No, no, no! Why did it have to be so rapey? Why could they all just want it? Because they just couldn't. Tia imagined Lynn grinding her pussy into hers as this intruder made them kiss and..

"Oh God!" Ass in the air, Tia grabbed the front of the panties and pulled them tightly against her clit. "Fuck!" It wasn't stopping. The orgasm wasn't stopping. She held the fabric like that until another wave hit her. Normally, her orgasms tended to get less satisfying back-to-back, but something about Lynn apologizing over again for squirting on her face changed the feel of it. Tia pulled so hard that there was a snap, the panties ripped at their weakest point, and, with nothing in its way, her pussy launched its own stream that landed with an audible splat on the floor. "Fuuuuuck...."

Okay. Now, she was done. She collapsed and fell right asleep. When she woke up fifteen minutes later, it just hit her that she'd absolutely annihilated those panties in just one session. They weren't Lynn's anymore. They didn't fit her anymore, didn't smell like her anymore, and wouldn't taste like her anymore, either. They were officially trash. Yet again, Tia found herself hovering them over her kitchen trashcan and, this time, she successfully disposed of them.

Good riddance. She was above these weird cravings, and wouldn't succumb to them again. Still...it was back to square one. Her therapist wouldn't like that.