All Comments on 'Crawlout Through the Fallout - Ch. 04'

by PeytonMirabelle

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HargaHargaover 2 years ago

I don't play the video games but do have the miniatures game version. I would say you have hit the mythology pretty well. Very fun read and the adventuring was done well.

.

Cheers

PoisonPen33PoisonPen33over 2 years ago

I laughed at the last line. Preston's my favorite NPC because he has one of the rarest traits in the series - eternal optimism.

The best praise I can offer is - this felt exactly like a potential DLC taking place after the main quest was finished. And it makes me want to play the game again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, God. I can hear that last line, even though I haven't played in months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this - well written, got the 'universe' down pat, and entertained me. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was fantastic. It felt like like a quest line in the game. Please write more!

lilshymynxlilshymynxabout 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing! I love Fallout and this was such a great read. Very well written and I could picture the whole thing unfolding as it moved through loved and hated places.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

loved it! that last line though... lol

JhtippieJhtippieover 1 year ago

You did the storyline proud. Keep up the good work.

Big22Big229 months ago

Very well done, brings up some good memories.

tremoniatremonia29 days ago

I can't remember how many times I blasted the Institute out of the grounds and started the game again with a different approach. It was so much fun to read this story....I love it. May we read more of those two??

Gingersnaps68Gingersnaps6816 days ago

Absolutely loved your storyline. Even the sexy time was done well and I imagined the XP boost. It was fun to fantasize about being the wastelander and hearing all of our favorite characters and locations.

How about a new Vegas story next. Perhaps from a Former Gomorra Girl or a NCR trooper.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeytonMirabelle@PeytonMirabelle
* * * * * * * * * * Current Update: 13 Apr 24 : My latest offering, Panic in Aisle Five, is available as of today in Romance. Pretty standard stuff for me, but has a sweetness I liked. Coming up Next: Contrary to most times, I have absolutely no idea what my next effort wil...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES