Crazy Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent my knees slightly, and lifted my cock up. Nikki opened her mouth as wide as she could get it. I stuffed my balls into her mouth, she tightened her lips around me. "Fuck, that's hot," Laura said. "Suck his balls, bitch."

Laura got up and knelt beside me. Nikki didn't need much encouragement as she was already running her tongue around my sac. "How does it feel?" Laura asked, running her hand up and down my leg.

"Never thought I'd have my balls in someone's mouth. Feels pretty damn good."

I looked over at her, she was smiling devilishly again. She leaned over and took me back in her mouth and took as much of me as she could until she started to touch Nikki. I'm surprised I didn't come, as having my balls in Nikki's mouth, and over half of my cock in Laura's was an awesome feeling.

Nikki pushed my balls out of her mouth, I stepped back slightly. "Fuck me," Laura said. She pushed Nikki onto her back, leaned forward and buried her face in Nikki's pussy. I stepped up behind Laura and pressed my cock into her.

I grabbed onto her hips and started thrusting into her quickly. Nikki was watching, and moaning. She ran her hands up over her breasts. Her fingers finding her hard nipples, she pinched and pulled them. I slapped Laura's ass and fucked her harder.

"Fuck my ass," Laura said. I looked up to see Nikki looking at me.

I spit onto Laura's asshole and placed the head of my cock on it and pressed. Not surprisingly, it quickly opened up and swallowed me in. Laura had told me that she was going to be wearing a buttplug during the day, so I knew she would be more than ready.

Nikki sat up and move around on the bed. She leaned over Laura's back. "Holy shit," Nikki said.

She placed her hands on Laura's ass and spread open her ass cheeks so she could get a better view of my cock sliding in and out of Laura's ass. Nikki looked up at me and smiled. She leaned down and stuck her tongue out, every time I slid in and out of her, her tongue would drag across my cock.

I pulled out of Laura's ass, it stayed open for several seconds before it closed. "Oh my God," Nikki said. I slipped back inside for a few thrusts and pulled back out. Again, her ass was open. Nikki bent down and ran her tongue around the rim before it closed again.

"Get the fuck off of me bitch," Laura said. Nikki leaned back. "Let's see how your ass handles his cock," she said. Nikki looked a little nervous at first, but got onto her hands and knees. I watched as Laura leaned over and ran her tongue over Nikki's ass.

I moved behind Laura and slid back inside her ass and resumed fucking her while she continued to tongue Nikki and finger her ass. I watched as Laura was trying to open Nikki's ass up in preparation for me. Laura leaned forward to run her tongue over Nikki's ass.

I placed my hand on the back of her head and pushed her face into Nikki's ass, while I pounded into her ass. Laura was moaning, but it was muffled. A few more hard thrusts and I pulled out of her and smacked her ass.

I walked around to her side and grabbed her head and slipped my cock into her mouth, she sucked desperately on my cock. I pulled out of her mouth after her saliva was covering my cock. She looked up at me and smiled, "Fuck her ass."

She moved out of the way, I knelt down behind Nikki and slowly pushed my cock into her ass. "Oh God," Nikki moaned.

I reached my arms around her and grabbed onto her breasts while I slowly thrust into her ass. Laura sat down on the bed and ran her fingers through her soaking wet pussy. I squeezed and twisted Nikki's nipples while continuing to excavate her ass with my cock.

"Fuck, your cock feels huge in my ass," she moaned.

"You love it, bitch," Laura said, while she continued to play with her clit.

I could feel my impending orgasm building up. I continued to thrust into her ass. I let go of her breasts and ran my hands up into her hair, and pulled her head back slightly. "Are you going to come?" Laura asked. I nodded. "Wait for me to come," she said, her fingers slid faster across her, they looked like a blur.

I slowed down my thrusting in order to stave off my arrival. Finally, I heard Laura's orgasm wreak it's pleasureful havoc on her body. After a minute or so she looked up at me and smiled. I picked up the pace in order to trigger my orgasm.

After several deep, hard thrusts I pulled out of Nikki's ass. Standing behind her, I pulled her hair back until she was sitting up straight, I pulled her hair back more, her head tilting back. With my free hand I stroked myself several times until my cock released it's load.

The first shot flew into the air about a foot and landed heavily on Nikki's face, the remaining four shots came out quickly, they all fell onto her cheeks, and nose. I stepped back away from Nikki, Laura was in front of me quickly and cleaned my cock off before she went over to Nikki.

She grabbed Nikki's head and rubbed her face against her breasts. Laura pulled Nikki's head back, Nikki's face was smeared with my cum, as was Laura's breasts. "Lick them clean," she said. Nikki leaned forward and ran her tongue over Laura's breasts.

She wrapped her lips around her nipples and licked and sucked on them. Watching them was nearly enough for me to get hard again. Once Nikki had finished cleaning Laura's breasts she leaned back and looked at Laura with a smile on her face.

"We need to come to an arrangement with the doctors," Laura said to Nikki. I had no idea what they were talking about, and I didn't really care.

12