Crazy Emo Girlfriend Pt. 02

Story Info
Emo girl shows how she loves his bf.
1.2k words
3.46
2.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+.

"Take it off, babygirl, you must be so wet," Travis tells her.

Leena doesn't hesitate. She gets off the sofa and pulls the leggings down over her thick thighs. She lets her long striped socks on. Her white thongs are visibly wet. She takes off the panties too and reveals her nice shaved pussy. Travis comes to her. He grabs her booty and kisses her. He helps her to take off the hoodie. Her erect nipples stick out through her tanktop. He grabs her and lays her on the sofa. She spreads her legs and opens up her pussy.

"Go for it, daddy," she moans as she licks her fingers.

Travis immediately dives in between her legs. Her pussy juices are dripping down her thighs. Her pussy lips are puffed. Her clit is swollen. He puts 3 fingers in and fingers her for a little bit. Her body shakes. Her eyes roll back. And she moans with high pitch voice. Then he slides his tongue from the bottom all the way up to the clit. He suckles her clit and flicks it. Leena goes crazy. She pushes his head down.

"Yesss, daddy, lick it," she screams.

Travis keeps eating her out. He sticks the tongue in. He feels the twitch in his cock and starts to think how he is gonna fuck her. He grabs her thighs and goes more intense on her pussy. He is eating her like mana. Leena is sweating. When she is getting close to the edge, he stops. He sits up and Leena looks at him. She expected him to eat her out until she starts shaking and cums. But he stopped. She looks at him all desperate and makes a face of horny, desperate and angry anime girl.

"Why did you stop?" She whimpers.

She starts fingering herself to finish herself moaning.

"No, don't touch yourself," Travis orders. "Wait until I come back.

"Where are you going?" Leena asks.

"You will know soon," Travis winks.

Leena relaxes herself on the bed and sucks her fingers. Her desperate pussy is dripping wet. In a few minutes Travis comes back and brings rope. When Leena sees that, it turns her on.

She smiles cheesily and says "What are you gonna do with that?"

"Get up here," Travis orders.

She listens.

"Turn around, put your hands back," he says.

"But I've been a good girl," she whimpers as she turns around.

She stands in front of Travis just in her white tanktop and red-black striped long socks. The pussy juices pour down her thighs.

"No, you've been bad, too bad," Travis says as her ties her hands together.

"Oh, I'm sorry, daddy, what can I do?" She whimpers.

He turns her over and tells her looking in the eyes "Get on your knees."

She obeys and lowers on her knees. She stares at his cock. And then does her grimace of horny desperate anime girl. She sticks out her tongue and rolls her big blue eyes back. Travis grabs his cock and slides it over her tongue deep in her mouth. Leena lets out moans of pleasure and wraps her lips tightly around his cock. She starts working it and Travis groans hard. She slurps it making her anime girl impressions and moans. She loves being used. She loves being restricted. She is bobbing her head back and forth. Precum and saliva is dripping off her chin. Travis watches his cock disappear in her mouth. He grabs her by hair and moves his hips gently slowly back and forth. Leena wants to say something but her mouth is too full. He slowly fucks her mouth and she rolls her eyes back. After a while he pulls out.

"Get up," he says.

"Mmm that was delicious," she says.

He grabs her by her bound hands.

"Let's go to the kitchen," he orders and pushes her forward.

Leena does what he says. Her booty is bouncing as he pushes her. Travis watches her fat pale ass and can't wait until he stuffs his cock between the cheeks.

"You were so bad, you must be punished," Travis says as he pushes her in front of the table.

The big wooden table where they use to eat. Table on which (in just a few moments) Leena will scream and squirm.

"I'm so sorry, daddy, I will do anything you want me to," Leena says with horny voice.

She already suspects what's gonna happen. And she can't wait. She knows she's gonna get absolutely wrecked on this table.

"Ok, are you ready?" Travis tightens grip around her arms.

"Yes, tell me what to do!" she does impression of crying anime girl desperate to be fucked.

"You can't do much, babe, you will just take the punishment," he says and bends her over the table roughly.

She leans on the wooden table. Her back is arched and her pale fat ass is nicely stuck out. Ready to be fucked. Desperate to be fucked. Travis puts on the protection and lines his cock to her dripping opening. Leena tries to get more comfortable and squirms on the table. But it's difficult with her hands bound behind her back. He slaps her ass hard. She twitches on the table and moans. He slaps her a few more times and watches the thick buttcheeks wiggle. He leaves red marks on her ass. Everytime he hits her she twitches on the table and lets out a moan. Travis pushes in the head of his cock and opens the lips. He enters her and Leena exhales with relief. He grabs her by waist and starts to build tempo. He goes deeper and faster.

"You are my slut," he says.

"Yes!" She whimpers.

Her head and body is uncomfortable on the table. But she loves every second of this. It's not the first time when Travis used rope. And they both love it. Travis speeds up. Wet sounds of cock sliding in and out of a pussy and clapping sounds fill the room. He is ramming into her harder. The table is squeaking.

"You are only mine," he says.

Leena is moaning and breathing heavily. Travis grabs her arms and pulls them back causing her upper body to lift. This allows him to fuck her even deeper. Leena is absolutely helpless. She is pressed on the table, Travis holds her arms. It turns her on so much. Travis keeps thrusting into her and starts to groan louder. They both get louder as the arousal builds up.

"Oh my God, Travis, Travis!" She keeps moaning his name.

Leena puts her forehead on the table. It's very uncomfortable for her, yet it makes her horny so much. Travis lets go of her arms and grabs her hair instead. She lifts her head as he pulls her back. He grabs her hips. Both of them are getting close. Leena who is now weak in her legs cries out with every thrust. They both breathe heavily.

"I'm cumming!" Leena announces as she twitches on the table.

Travis can feel her pussy contracting, squeeze his cock. She cums. After a few more thrusts his cock throbs and he spurts his load into her. After he finishes he collapses onto her.

"I love you, baby," he whispers.

"I love you too," she answers trying to catch a breath.