Kim's Diary, Cheating with Boss

Story Info
Flirting with boss, leads to hot sex.
1.9k words
3.69
2.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WIDOWMAN
WIDOWMAN
13 Followers

Game on, my boss's flirting leads to some hot sex! My boss had been leaving notes on my desk letting me know how sexy he thinks I am and wishes both of us weren't married so we could hook up, he often mentions having some hot sex during our lunches. His flirting got to me so when I used the restroom, I slipped off my panties so I could flash him the next time he hovered over my desk. He walked up as usual, put his hands on the front of my desk and started his random conversation, as he was talking, I leaned back in my chair and spread my legs giving him a good shot of my wet pussy. Later that day Eddie dropped a note on my desk that read, Wow, didn't expect that, hell of a nice pussy shot! I was a manager but Eddie was above me and I still answered to him and could easily slip him a note when giving him customers files back. I said, what did you expect after all the teasing you have been giving me for several weeks now. I am married with a nine month old at home, John has been busy with work, I guess I let your flirting got to me, I shouldn't have done that, you are married too, it wasn't smart or right of me. A little later Eddie dropped another note on my desk. Don't worry, I was just teasing you and that was a sweet pussy shot coming from a very beautiful woman.

That night I kept thinking about what his note said and it sparked my desire for some fun, I knew it wouldn't be long before John came to bed, so I made sure to fake being asleep on my side with my right leg cocked up high to expose my horny pussy for John to see. I heard him coming down the hall and it wasn't long before he came to get in bed. Then I felt it, his fingers softly and gently sliding down my back and over my butt cheek and around and back up. I moved ever so slightly to let him know I subconsciously felt something. He continued with his soft touches, each one getting closer and closer to my pussy and each time I moved a little bit more, I let out a soft moan. Finally he ran his finger straight over the top of my pussy lips, God it felt good, he stayed there and each time his finger went back down, he slid it farther between my pussy lips which were now getting pretty wet and I started pushing back just a little harder the deeper he went. My mind was racing with excitement feeling my husband's fingers playing with my pussy but also thinking about Eddies comment of seeing my hot married pussy.

John finally stopped teasing me and slid his finger into my pussy knuckles deep and I let out a good moan, John pulled my leg up and over and planted his face between my legs and went to town eating my pussy. John was an expert at playing with my G-spot and licking my pussy to make me cum, and it wasn't long before I came. I rolled over and raised my ass up and John mounted me and slowly slid his cock in balls deep at which point he said I couldn't resist your beautiful hot pussy staring me in the face.

I loved hearing that but it also made me think of what Eddie must be thinking. I felt John's balls tighten up as he was about to cum and it brought me back to us, then I felt his hot load filling up my satisfied pussy and we just laid there glued together.

The next morning, I decided I needed to let Eddie know our flirting led to some great sex last night but we shouldn't be flirting like we did. Eddie responded by saying, I'm happy you two had some great sex and I wouldn't want to get in the way of your marriage or mine, I was just flirting, you're a beautiful woman and I got carried away. I want details on last night! Oops, see flirting again, can't help myself.

I can't tell you what we did! Why not, we are only flirting, nothing more. Eddie went on to tell me about he couldn't stop thinking about my hot pussy so also made love to his wife. Jen was showering when I walked into the bathroom, so I just joined her and started caressing her body as I soaped her up, firmly but gently running my hands over her body, then massaging her shoulders to get rid of all the days tension she had from work that day. We dried off and were getting in bed when before I could even make a move on her, she was down grabbing hold of my cock and started running her tongue all around my now engorged cockhead. I just closed my eyes and imagined it was you going to town on my cock. Like you guys, we had some great sex last night and will continue to.

Well that wasn't flirting, that was pure graphic fantasy and it made my pussy wet, just like your comments yesterday about seeing my hot married pussy made me wet. I was so horny that I baited John into eating and fucking the pussy you just saw that day. This is crazy, we are sharing too much about our sex lives, we are going to get in trouble. No, we will just flirt and tease each other and see who gets more sex at home.

Eddie, why did you plant that vision in my head? I was giving John a blowjob and all I could think of was you laying on my bed and it was your cock I was sucking down my throat. It was one of the best blowjobs I have given john in a while. Eddies comment was, See, it's working, added spice back into your marriage. Chris, I know what you mean. Eddie, I had a hold of Jen doggystyle and as I'm slamming my cock into her pussy with my balls banging against her, I'm picturing you in front of me getting pounded. Fuck you have me wet again, we have to stop, my pussy is on fire! Thank God it's Friday, I need a break. Enjoy your weekend Eddie.

John and I went out to dinner and had a nice time but Eddies comments were still running through my brain. I was now determined to get home and make love to john and get him to fuck me doggystyle so I could close my eyes and imagine Eddie pounding my pussy raw. John wasn't complaining about the recent increase in my libido, we were in a little bit of a slump after our baby was born.

This time I brought out my 9"dildo to ride as I gave John a slow and teasing blowjob, it was a benefit to us both, I loved feeling the big dildo filing up my pussy as I take John's cock down my throat, nice rhythmic motion up and down, in and out of my mouth. I stopped short of John cuming and crawled up and straddled his face and let him go to town eating my pussy and it wasn't long before I came hard against his face, my juices flowing everywhere. I positioned myself on all fours and closed my eyes as his cock entered my pussy and imagined it was Eddie's big cock filling me up. Out of nowhere, I said harder baby, harder, give it to me. John did as I asked and slammed me harder than he ever has, it was great and he came so hard inside me.

Monday came around and I was trying to avoid Eddie, but he came up and sat on the corner of my desk and started bullshitting, I think he really just wanted to show me the huge bulge in his slack, was impressive. He asked me how my weekend was and I just stood up and whispered in his ear, I pretended John was you fucking me doggystyle over the weekend, it was great!

Eddie dropped me a note that read, fuck, I wish I was pounding your hot married pussy right now, love to feel my ragging cock sliding in and out of you! Damn, he has me all wet again, my panties are soaking wet. I decided I was going to get him back. Right there at my desk, I slipped off my soaked white cotton thong panties, put them in an envelope and dropped it off with some other files. I could see his office from my desk and to my surprise, he cupped my panties in his hands and brought them up to his face and inhaled the smell of my juices. Fuck, that backfired, watching him smell my panties made me even more wet and horny.

We both ended up working late and suddenly we realized everyone else had left. Eddie came over and pushed my chair back and spread my legs and slid his finger into my pussy before I could even object, but his finger felt so good, I couldn't even talk. He pulled his finger out and put it in his mouth as he stared at me watching him lick my juices off his finger. Eddie continued to finger my soaked pussy before pulling my ass forward on my chair so he could lap up the juices he was creating in my pussy. Seeing Eddie, a married man down between my legs eating my married pussy was fucking hot! I just watched his tongue dance around my pussy, licking up my juices as he licked my clit and finger fucked my G-spot and he soon had me shaking and cuming so hard that his face was stuck between my legs as I squeezed them shut during my orgasm. When I was done having my orgasm, he grabbed me, pulled me up and bent me over my desk, pulled my skirt up and immediately slammed his massive cock in balls deep and started pounding away, as he was grunting with each thrust, he said, baby I love your hot pussy, you have no idea how long I have wanted to feel it wrapped around my throbbing cock, after a few more hard thrust, he came inside my married cheating pussy.

I had never cheated before and never have since, but man he fucked me good and hard. There was something about having a married man and his desire to fuck your married pussy like it was his that turned me on!

When I got home, John said I looked tired. I said not just a long hard day at work. John said, let me give you a massage to relax your tired muscles, then you can take a nice warm shower, I'll get the table set up while you pour yourself a glass of wine. Holy fuck, he is going to taste Eddies cum still in my pussy, a massage always leads to some hot sex, I at least have to pee once.

The massage felt great and I must admit, seeing John eating my already well fucked pussy and licking up my juices mixed with Eddie's cum was erotic as hell, we fucked hard and furious until John shot his cum into my already cum filled pussy. It's a good thing we fucked that same night because I ended up pregnant right after that. Never checked on who the real father was.

WIDOWMAN
WIDOWMAN
13 Followers