Good Girl Gets Relieved

Story Info
You are pissed off and in need a relief.
1.7k words
3.85
6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary:

Recently you failed one of your university exam. You have studied so hard. You feel down, frustrated and exhausted. But your boyfriend is here to make you feel better. You release your tension. He is gonna make you feel like a queen.

You are laying in your dormitory room on the bed. Your mood is dead low last few days. You are wearing black leggings and longsleeved black tee shirt. You are laying on your back scrolling mindlessly through your phone. I come closer and sit next to you. I'm wearing blue jeans and simple white tee.

"Baby, just fuck it. It happens to everyone," I say.

"Hmmm. It fucking pisses me off," you get ready to leave the bed.

But I press on your lower back and then work your buttcheeks. You exhale and stay.

"Just stay a little longer, I am gonna massage you, babygirl," I say.

"Okay, go on," you say.

I knead your buttcheeks for a while. I move my attention to the legs. I massage your calves, gently and properly working your muscles.

"Oh yea, just don't move and let me work that stress away," I say.

"Feels so good," you say.

"Of course baby, but we are just getting started," I say as I move to your thighs.

"Fuck, those thighs, I love it," I say. "You want me to go harder, don't you?"

"Yes please," you exhale as you totally melt down.

I work those sexy thighs and move up to your buttcheeks. I knead them like a dough. Between my movements I reach to your pussy and give it squeezes.

"Oh sweetheart, you moan like you need something big and sturdy between your cheeks, don' you?"

"Hmmm, yeaaah," your voice is getting higher.

"I guess we can do something about it, what do you say?" I say.

"Yes," you say.

"Oh just let it out, babygirl, let out your stress and tell me what you want. What is the big sturdy thing you need between your buttcheeks" I squeeze your ass and put my hand between.

"Your dick," you whimper.

"That's my girl. You have always known what you wanted." I say.

"You bet I will give you dick, but not yet sweetheart. You need to relax more"

I move to your back and work your muscles. I give your neck a special attention.

"I need to prepare my babygirl before I do her, you already whimper here. I bet you are so wet by this point"

"Yea baby, Im so horny, I had enough of massage"

"No you did not. Just listen to me and you will get filled with my cock just as you want, okay?"

"Hmmm yes"

I finish your neck massage and move to your left arm. You begin to sway.

"Just relax baby. I know you want it. But wait a little bit."

I finish the massage and get up. I pull my tee off. You bite your lips as you see me. I walk towards the front of the bed. And I press your head on my bulge in my jeans. You exhale and moan.

"You want that dick in your pussy and mouth right?"

"Yes"

"What are you going to do with my dick sweetheart?"

"Suck it and swallow the cum"

"Very good. Thats my good girl. But first I will care of your sanctuary, okay?"

"Fuck me" you whimper.

"No, I will eat you out"

"Mmmm yes"

"Get on your back"

You roll over. I pull your leggings and panties down.

"Oh you are already soaking wet babygirl. That massage turned you on so good"

"Yes"

I put my fingers in and begin to finger you. I pinch your clit and play with your folds.

"Moan for me sweetheart, you are dripping mess"

You stop holding back and start whimpering loud.

"So wet and warm just how I like it, tell me babygirl how much you want me to lick you"

"So much"

"Moan my name babygirl, because noone will ever eat you like that"

I lick your pussy all over. I put my tongue between your folds and suckle the clit.

"Its all mine"

You start to buck your hips in my face.

"You buck your hips already? Naughty girl"

I continue eating you out.

"I am never gonna get tired of this. So fucking sweet, you are so fucking wet. I never seen you wet like that. You must be really desperate"

You are getting closer as you hump your hips against my face. I start to finger you.

"That's it babygirl. Release the stress. Cum for me baby"

Your legs start shaking.

"Oh my god its gonna be mess. Its mess already. You cannot control yourself"

I pick up the pace and you come all over my hand.

"Oh yea that's my girl, feel better, huh? You have such a tasty pussy" I give your pussy one last kiss and stand up.

"Lick it, taste yourself" I order.

You suck my fingers.

"That's a good girl. I made a mess between your legs babygirl. But we are not stopping. I am gonna make mess in your mouth. Do you agree?"

"Hmmm yes" you whimper.

"Say it again, say I want your thick cock in my mouth" I order.

"I want your thick cock in my mouth" you say in high pitch voice.

"Damn, it's funny how much horny you are, but don't worry, I will take care of it"

I move to the front of the bed. You stare at my huge bulge.

"Now say, I will suck you until you come down my throat" I order.

"I will suck you until you come down my throat" you say.

"and I will swallow every drop" I tell you to say.

"And I will swallow every drop" you say and look into my eyes with a devilish expression like a street bitch, like a hungry dog.

"Now do all the things you just said"

You reach my belt and unbuckle it. You pull the zipper down. You pull my jeans and boxers down.

"Someone's eager, huh?" I say. "Damn you look so hot with your face next to my cock"

You grip it tight and begin to bob sloppily.

"Damn someone is hungry. You are so naughty. So naughty," I groan.

You stroke the base of my cock as you suck about half of the length. You lay on your stomach, your back is arched.

"Oh fuck. You look so pretty. You look so pretty with my cock in your mouth. You look so pretty with your lips around it. Do you know it?"

You spit on my cock. The saliva and precum is pouring from your mouth and dripping off of your chin.

"You are so naughty. Thats my girl. That's how I love my girl. You do all the work, but what if I helped you a bit, do you mind?" I say as I move my hips forward.

My cock sinks deep. You hum agreement. Your face turns red. Your eyes water.

"That's my good girl. Taking it like a queen"

I thrust my hips back and forth. You back off with your head and arch your back. But you can only back off so much and my cock enters your throat.

"You might be crying, but you love that, huh?"

Again you let out moan of agreement. I shove my cock in and out of your throat.

"Oh such a good girl. I am gonna cum for you baby. You will be rewarded for that."

You keep sucking me and then I start growling and spurting. With every growl I spurt my load in your mouth and throat. You are gulping and swallowing it all.

"Oh my god. That's my girl. See I told you you are gonna get what you want. How was it?"

"Delicious" you say with a voice of a bitch because you still don't have enough.

"It's not over, babygirl not yet" I get on the bed.

I straddle your thighs and then stuff the length of my messy cock between your buttcheeks.

"Damn, you have beautiful legs babygirl. And you look so fucking hot.

I massage your ass again and rub your hips and lower back.

Then I stick my fingers in your pussy and start working it.

"Just stay still sweetheart. In a few moments I will shove my dick inside balls deep. How am I going to keep you in check?"

You whimper. I put my 3 fingers deep and finger your roughly.

"Are you ready babygirl? I am gonna treat you like a queen. Because that's who you are. You deserve this."

I lift your hips and you get on your knees. Your head is buried in pillows.

"Come on. Finally. Such a nice ass. And you are such a mess again. It's pouring down your thighs"

I put the tip of my cock between your folds and push inside.

"Damn, you are so tight"

I grab your hips and start fucking you. I stare at my cock disappearing in your slit.

"Oh fuck, it feels so good to be wrapped by your pussy. How does my thick cock feel in your tight pussy, huh?"

"So good" you moan.

I pick up the pace and slam my body on yours.

"You are so tight, it's gripping me like crazy."

It looks amazing how my thick cock enters your pussy and leaves it. You cry and moan hard. I go rough on you.

"You are taking my cock like a champion. That's my girl. Good girl."

I thrust even faster. You back it up on me.

"Do you want me to fill you up baby?"

"Yes, please" you beg.

"I am gonna fill you up like you deserve. And you will come on my cock just how I love it, okay?"

"Yeeees"

My cock slides in and out deep and fast. My cock starts throbbing.

"Im cumming babygirl. Take it. Take it like.....ohhhhh...... a good girl."

I start shooting my loads deep in your pussy. You are totally out of control and scream like crazy.

I buck my hips forcefully into you and hold your hips very tight. You sway and squirm.

"Oh fuck. You totally drained my balls. That was amazing. Such a good girl. My girl. You feel better now?"

"Yea" you exhale.