All Comments on 'Cream and Lace Pt. 02'

by SlightlyRude

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Lost

I think you've gotten lost slightly. Incest is over there in the left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incest and gay don't belong here

So take away this shit from LW!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Seriously?

You divided one PAGE into FOUR ‘chapters’?

Do you know what a chapter is?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Category

Chapter stories that start elsewhere, then come to LW, never find a warm welcome.

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years ago
Accidentally submitted wrong category?

I’ll assume you misclicked when submitting so won’t rate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong category

How hard can it be to post this garbage in the correct category?

No stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dumb. Not entertaining.

Why would anyone be interested in this drivel?

R.

SlightlyRudeSlightlyRudeover 4 years agoAuthor
Category Problem

Limiting my stories to one category is often a quandary for me. Sorry people take it so hard. And a chapter is a change of scene.

SlightlyRudeSlightlyRudeover 4 years agoAuthor
Categories

Just to comment.

The husband's brother is adultery not incest because he is not a blood near-relation and it would be legal for the woman to marry him if divorced. It would be incest if he were her brother. Part 1 was incest because it was sex with her son.

Literotica defines Loving Wives as "Married extra-marital fun". The narrator and who the story is about is a married woman being fucked by a man not her husband, but with his approval. I cannot see how this can be wrong.

It includes a crossdresser, but he is not the main point of the story. Crossdressing is a plot device to explain the puzzle and give some understanding required in managing the situation. Labelling it "Transgender and Crossdressers" would be simplistic and fail to recognise that the story is about this woman and her interaction with two men, one of who she loves and one of whom she fucks. More about Frank would have intruded on the main story.

It also provides an explanation why the husband is given a dress and starts his venture into the female side in "Magic Dress Serena". This third part of the story is no longer about the woman so I did not think it should be the third part of "Cream and Lace".

As I mentioned, with stories which range over various areas of sexuality I have often feel restricted by categories, which is why in this case I broke it up into 3 parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlightlyRude@SlightlyRude
Stories with sex, not just sex stories. Mainly British English and culture. The Magic Dress series is intended to explore a variety of experiences, from the simple joy that many men get in female attire to more appreciation of life as a woman, even without sex, up to physica...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES