All Comments on 'Creampie Gangbang Ch. 02'

by CreamPieLover

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very HOT!

So who was the daddy when her tummy started swelling?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
memories

years ago, when the cum was able to fly, unadulterated with death tyhreatening germs, my girl friend and i was part of one of the first swingers cluibs in florida. she love to climb on the table and get gang banged and i loved sucking it all out of her. sometimes another woman got the full load tereatment and my girl would pounce on her pussy like it as prime rib with asujus. one of the women told my girl friend she sould give me the ultimate treat.. i didnt know what was coming for sure, but later found out she had taken three enemas and was completely cleaned out. when we got to the club she quickly laid flat on the table and soon three surprised guys had unloaded in her magnificent ass. she looked at me and begged, please, gfet it, my special treat for you. the tant of cum from a clean asshole was unfoirgettable. it never happened again. i guess we were so matched, so happily perverted or whatever, that we burned out. in the next few years, i was pushed away by several women who couldnt even imasgine doing the things we had done. it didnt last long, but i consider myself very, very luck to have had a wopmasn who matched my appetite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
still hot

please train my wife to be like that; would love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
turn off

if it had been me I would have left her at the bar and told her to fuck off and don't come home. then to do this in frount of his friends is a major turn off. I have never done that to my man & we are very openminded. Would love to here want he said to her after they got home hope he had some balls to tell her theres the door just get out. A true wife loves her man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love those pies.

your story was great. As I read it I compared it to the life my wife and I live. we're both sex whores with one main thing in common - we both are cock whores with the main difference is my addiction to creampies from my wife's pussy. When we can we have at least to guys availble, one for her cunt and one for my ass. Love to lie side by side with cock in pussy and my ass pussy. My cock has to shoot his load on her pussy lips so I can eat the cum from both. I love to suck cocks but my wife hasn't gotten to the point where I can suck the cum directly from the cock. I suck guys when I'm away from home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

One of my dreams !!!

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Give Me a Fuckin' Break!

Skanks like this don't really slither across the face of the Earth,do they? One of these days,her cunt is gonna fall off due to disease!

Claudia69Claudia69almost 3 years ago

I want in on this weekly card game..Very good story..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous